• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

என்னுடைய தமிழ்க் கவிதைகள்

Status
Not open for further replies.
தங்கள் கருத்துக்கு நன்றி.
நீங்கள் சொல்லி இருப்பது தற்போதைய நிலை.
நான் சொல்லிருப்பது இருக்க வேண்டிய நிலை.

Just imagine a person is sitting in his/her home in front of Kali vigraha, wearing a cross and chanting Sikh scriptures. None of the religions is disrespected by his/her act. But we are not able to do it in public because people of each religion think they are the ‘saviours’ of their religion.

Yes. We all need a religion – Humanity.
Siva Sir!

Yes. We all need a religion – Humanity.......... Great...

But I remember to have read in another thread of yours, that you will find matches for your children from your community!!

Why not accept from other religion? :noidea:

Regards......

Siva Sir!

Yes. We all need a religion – Humanity.......... Great...

But I remember to have read in another thread of yours, that you will find matches for your children from your community!!

Why not accept from other religion? :noidea:

Regards......

Thanks for taking it up with me instead of just having it in your head.
Also thanks for following my threads so closely. But you could have taken time to read the post in full and try to understand the context.

1. The post where I had mentioned that I would only look for a Brahmin alliance for my daughters was to underline the fact that I would continue to live my brahminical life and would even extend it to my children.
2. In the same post, I had mentioned that I am proud of being a Brahmin while I respect other cultures (of other castes and religions).
3. The post where I had mentioned that all religions are ours is addressed to people who fight in the name of religions. You can see from the beginning of the poem “மதங்களின் பெயரால் ஏனிங்கே போராட்டம்?” It is to stress religious harmony.
4. Religious harmony means to treat every religion with respect and to accept other religions.
5. But that in no way means foregoing one’s birth religion (or caste). I would indeed look for brahminical alliance because I am proud of being a brahmin. But I would not fight in the name of caste or religion.

Hope it is now clear to you.

Siva Sir!

So you can not say, "We all need a religion – Humanity"...

But can say "We all need our own religion that we get either by birth OR choice!

And give due respect to other religions!" Am I right? :noidea:

Regards,
Raji Ram

We follow the religion of our birth/choice when we are on our own. (I personally do not like changing one's birth religion. That is a different issue). The moment we come across another person, we should follow the "humanity" religion.

குறுங்கவிதைகள்

சுதந்திரம்

மூக்கைச் சுதந்திரமாய் வெளியில் விட்டதால் சுவாசிக்க முடிகிறது
நாக்கை வாயினுள் சிறை பிடித்ததால் வம்பில் முடிகிறது.
************************************************************************************************

நம்பிக்கை

பார்வைஇல்லையே என்று கவலைப் படாதே
உனக்கு மட்டும்தான் ப்ரெயில் மொழி தெரியும்

*************************************************************************************************

பெருந்தன்மை

இராமக்ருஷ்ணரே !
நீர் இல்லாமல் போயிருந்தால்
எங்களுக்கு ஒரு விவேகானந்தர் கிடைத்திருக்க மாட்டாரோ?

அருமை நண்பா நன்று!:thumb:

ஆயினும் ஒரு திருத்தம்.

"நாக்கைச் சிறைப் பிடிக்காததால்"
என்று இருந்தால் சுவை கூடுமோ?
:clap2:

கொண்டு வந்தாலும் வராவிட்டாலும் தாயால் தெம்பு
சிறை பிடித்தாலும் பிடிக்காவிட்டாலும் நாக்கால் வம்பு??
நீங்கள் சொல்வதும் சரி தான்.

தடங்கலுக்கு வருந்துகிறோம்!

இந்த காரூரன் சிவஷன்முகம் தம்பிய எலோரும் மறந்துடீங்க !
பரவாயில்லை !

Haridasa siva தம்பி கூட மறந்துட்டாரு ...ஓகே ...

mr. Haridasa siva

''கொண்டு வந்தாலும் வராவிட்டாலும் தாயால் தெம்பு
சிறை பிடித்தாலும் பிடிக்காவிட்டாலும் நாக்கால் வம்பு''

நல்ல இருக்கு ...தூக்கு தூக்கி சினிமா வசனம் போலே.. கொண்டு வந்தால் தான் தந்தை ..
கொண்டு வந்தாலும் வராவிட்டாலும் தாய் ...சீர் கொண்டுவந்தால் சகோதரன் .....மாதிரி இருக்கு ...பரவாயில்லை ....நா பேசறது எம் ஆர் ராத மாதிரி இருக்கா?

சிவஷன்முகம்

இக்கால (பெரும்பான்மை) இளைஞர்கள்

திரைப்பட நடிகர்களுக்கு திருவிழா எடுப்போம்
தெருவெல்லாம் விளக்குவைக்க திருட்டு மின்சாரம் எடுப்போம்

கொலை, கொள்ளை என்று கொட்டமடிப்போம்; கொண்டாடுவோம்;
கொள்கையென்று எதுவுமின்றி கோவேரிபோல் சுற்றுவோம்

நடிகைகளின் கவர்ச்சியில் நாடித்துடிப்பை வைப்போம்
நாட்டின் நிலைபற்றி நாம் என்றும் கவலைப்படோம்

வகுப்பறையில் ஆசிரியரை வயிறெரிய வைப்போம்
வகைதொகையின்றி வக்கிரம் காட்டுவோம்

தந்தையின் உழைப்பை தவறியும் மதியோம்
தரமான வாழ்வுக்கு தகுதி பெறோம்

தீயவை பயின்று நல்லவை ஒதுக்குவோம்
தீவைத்து பொதுச் சொத்தை அழிப்போம்

காவலர்களுடன் சண்டை; கண்டக்டருடன் சண்டை
கல்லூரியில் சண்டையென காலூன்றி நிற்போம்

ஒழுக்கம் என்பதை ஒப்புக்குக்கூட பயிலோம்
ஒட்டுமொத்த சமூகத்தையும் ஒதுக்கிவைப்போம்

இப்போது சொல்லுங்கள் விவேகானந்தரே....
இவர்களா நீங்கள் கேட்ட இளைஞர்கள்?

10 -02 -2011 அன்று செய்தித் தாளில் வெளியான "பஸ் டே என்ற பெயரில் மாணவர்கள் குத்தாட்டத்தால் ஸ்தம்பித்தது அண்ணா சாலை" என்ற செய்தியை அடிப்படையாகக் கொண்டு எழுதியது இந்தக் கவிதை

ஆழ்ந்த வருத்தத்தை அற்புதமாக காட்டிவிட்&#

திரைப்பட நடிகருக்கு திருவிழா தொடங்கி
காவலர் நடத்துனரிடம் மோதல் வரை
நாட்டு நடப்பை நயம்படவே உரைத்தீர்
இதுவல்ல விவேகானந்தர் கேட்ட இளைஞர்
ஆழ்ந்த வருத்தத்தை அற்புதமாக காட்டிவிட்டீர்
icon9.png

Last edited:
நல்ல துடிப்பான, நாட்டையும், சமூகத்தையும், இனத்தையும்,
மதிக்கின்ற, அதற்காக எதையும் செய்யத் துடிக்கும்
பல இளைஞர்களை நான் சந்தித்திருக்கிறேன்.
அதில் பிறந்தது இந்த எதிர்க் கவிதை!
தவறெனில் மன்னிக்கவும்!
நல்லதையே பார்க்கப் பழகுவோம்!
நிம்மதி பெறுவோம்!

நல்லவ ரிவரெனக் கண்டு பிடிப்போம்
வல்லவ ரிவரென விழா வெடுப்போம்

மலை, மஹான் என்று கொண்டாடுவோம்; கும்பிடுவோம்
விலை யிலா இவர்பெருமை பறைசாற்றுவோம்

கொடிகளின் பின்னே அலையமாட்டோம்
அடிவருடி யாயெவர்க்கும் அடி பணியோம்

தகுந்தவர் அனைவரையும் மதித் திருப்போம்
மிகுதியாய் அவர்புகழைச் சொல்லிவைப்போம்

எந்தையர் நாட்டை என்றுமே மதிப்போம்
முந்தையோர் பெருமையை என்று முரைப்போம்

ஓயா திருந்தே உழைத் திருப்போம்
மாயா வுலகினில் நிலை பிறழோம்

பாவலரைப் போற்றுதல்; பெரியோரை மதித்தல்
ஏவலுடன் எதிவந்திடும் எவரையுமே ஒதுக்கிடுவோம்

ஒழுக்கம் பயின்று உத்தமனாய் வாழ்வோம்
பழக்கம் எதையுமே ஒதுக்கிட மாட்டோம்

இப்போது சொல்லுங்கள் விவேகானந்தரே.....
இவர்களைப் பார்த்ததும் இன்பம் பிறக்குதே!

இளைஞர் சபதம் எடுக்கட்டும்!

நல்லவை எல்லாம் நாடுவோம்;
அல்லவை எல்லாம் நீக்குவோம்!

அறிவை வளர்க்க உழைப்போம் - நன்
நெறிகள் வளர்க்க விழைவோம்!

கல்வி ஞானத்துடனே, சிறந்த
கேள்வி ஞானமும் பெறுவோம்!

பட்டங்கள் பற்பல பெற்றிடத்
திட்டங்கள் பற்பல தீட்டுவோம்!

பெற்ற மனங்கள் மகிழ்ந்திட,
உற்ற நற்செயல் புரிவோம்!

பிறந்த நாட்டின் பெருமையை,
சிறந்த நிலைக்கு உயர்த்துவோம்!

:thumb: . . :peace:

I was not pessimistic when I composed my kavithai. I was just concerned about the reality - I also gave at the bottom the basis of my work. You can log into 'Dinakaran' to read the story. Whatever it is, I would be more than happy if the youngsters resolve what is expressed in posts 89 & 90 above. It is my wish too that the youth realise their power and potential and use it for the common good.

I was not pessimistic when I composed my kavithai. I was just concerned about the reality - I also gave at the bottom the basis of my work. ............
Siva Sir,

So many untoward incidents are happening every day!

Bharathi wrote: நெஞ்சு பொறுக்குதில்லையே, இந்த நிலை கெட்ட மனிதரை நினைத்துவிட்டால்!

Bad elements do exist right from 'PurAnA' days, right?

But if you write as if most of the youngsters are swearing to go in the wrong path, it pains! :nod:

Regards.....

I was not pessimistic when I composed my kavithai. I was just concerned about the reality - I also gave at the bottom the basis of my work. You can log into 'Dinakaran' to read the story. Whatever it is, I would be more than happy if the youngsters resolve what is expressed in posts 89 & 90 above. It is my wish too that the youth realise their power and potential and use it for the common good.

Stand up, be bold, be strong. Take the whole responsibility on your own shoulders and know that you are the creator of your own destiny
-Swami Vivekananda
You was not pessimistic when you composed your kavithai.We know that you was just concerned about the reality .
With humbly said we are all crossed the young age and step in to an old .No wonder in this. Youngsters should be
active and jovial in their life.Because of this unlimited freedom they are thinking the sky is the only limit for them.Perhaps
it leads ill will elements.But i have to remained that these are not the last one .They will have a chance to trim their carriers
in later part of life.
Sivashanmugam.

Last edited:
படக் கவிதை

ஒளி படைத்த கண்ணினாய் வா வா வா
உறுதி கொண்ட நெஞ்சினாய் வா வா வா

Attachments

• Youth.jpg
    Youth.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 75
SAIRAM Mr. Haridas Siva. Good and meaningful poems. In the context of your poem "எம்மதமும் நம் மதம்", not to differentiate languages, my poem titled " கோகிலமே குயிலினமே" has appeared in the chennaionline site ChennaiOnline : ???????? | ??????? ?????????. Hope yourself and all our member-brothers & sisters too would enjoy and appreciate the content. Regards - V. Ramaswamy (நாகை வை. ராமஸ்வாமி)

SAIRAM Mr. Siva. Thank you. A couple of my songs are already there under 'Literature' in this site. I write one per year songs on the glory of Nagapattinam Ambal Neelayadakshi. Ten of these my son arranged to be made into a Carnatic Album with music and sung by the team of Violinist Mullaivasal Chandramouli of Chennai. I have placed these songs under the title "Amudhame Kumudhame" in the Tamilbrahminis site under 'Devotional Songs' for the benefit of members. Hv also been writing occasionally on chennaionline.com/tamil some articles, stories and poems. Thanks & Regards. Ramaswamy

picture story

ஒளிபடைத்தகண்ணினாய்வாவாவா
உறுதிகொண்டநெஞ்சினாய்வாவாவா

Dear Brother
Well..Thank u 4 ur wonderful picture story.
Awaiting more picture stories from u .

sivashanmugam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back