• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yajur Veda Thrikala Sandhyavandanam in tamil pdf

here is yajur veda trikala sandhya vandhanam in tamil also for bodhayanam.

Attachments

• Yajurveda Trikala Sandhyavandanam (2).pdf123.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 146
Hi,
Attached Sukla Yajur Sandyavandanam procedure.
Hi one correction one should not perform Gayathri japa in the same place where the argya pradhana was done..in the book it's mentioned that Gayathri japa should done in the place where the argya pradhan is being performed. So Please correct it..

Hi,
Attached Sukla Yajur Sandyavandanam procedure.
Hi one correction one should not perform Gayathri japa in the same place where the argya pradhana was done..in the book it's mentioned that Gayathri japa should done in the place where the argya pradhan is being performed. So Please correct it..

sir, on those days they will do sandhya vandhanam in running river or in a big tank. they will go to a near by place to do sandhya gayathri japam. now a days there is no river with water , and many people cannot stand at all. while doing in a house sandhya vandhanam elder people and yonger people are doing in the house in sitting posture. They can do in the same place argyam and japam . due to scarcity of place and time also is very less.

sir, on those days they will do sandhya vandhanam in running river or in a big tank. they will go to a near by place to do sandhya gayathri japam. now a days there is no river with water , and many people cannot stand at all. while doing in a house sandhya vandhanam elder people and yonger people are doing in the house in sitting posture. They can do in the same place argyam and japam . due to scarcity of place and time also is very less.
Yes..I agree But the same can mentioned in the book. People will decide whether they can do it in the same place or they can go somewhere for japa. I am doing sandhya Vandana in my house only. But I will do argaya pradhana in one place and do japa in another place. We don't need to go far away. I beleive 1 feet to some certain feet distance is only allowed. So it can be managed in the house also. Please correct me if I am wrong. Kindly refer "Veda Darma Sastra Paripalana Sabha" youtube channel . This sabha was created by Kanji Maha Periyava. "Sandhya samiksha" is the topic. Thank you.

Latest ads

Back