• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Yajur Veda Thrikala Sandhyavandanam in tamil pdf

Sir,
I am trying to restart the habit of doing the sandhyavandanam. I am practising with the "Trikala Yajurveda Sandhyavandanam" book. However, I have doubt in what direction each of the parts like achamanam, sankalpam, etc(all sub parts) to be performed based on the time when i do the sandhyavandanam for all the three periods of the day.

Also, If anyone can share the pdf of Trikala Yajurveda Sandhyavandanam in tamil

Thank you sharing the details of the app. However it is not available in Apple store. Also it does not show up under other apps from the same developer. Pls advise.

தண்ணீர் தாரையாக விழும் குழாயிலிருந்து ஆசமனம் செய்யக்கூடாது. தரையாக என்று டைப்பிங்க் தவறுதலாக உள்ளது.

Thank you sharing the details of the app. However it is not available in Apple store. Also it does not show up under other apps from the same developer. Pls advise.
Dear Elusivsid,

That developer has not yet release a ios version of the app, But still you can check android version in the play store if you want with any android which you much have one at home.
Please check this link if not for you for other it might be of some help.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=droidapp.venkat.Sandhyavandanam

here is tamil pdf. please see rituals ceremonies and poojas for more details.

Attachments

• Yajurveda Trikala Sandhyavandanam (3).pdf
    6 MB · Views: 4,115
Sir,
i have a doubt in Gayathri Mantra some say we should pronounce as "bhurbhuvas svaha" and some say it should be "bhurbhuvas suvaha". Please tell me which is correct pronounciation to be said during the JAPAM.

Thanks
Manjunath T K

பூ : புவ: ஸுவ: மஹ: ஜன: தப: ஸத்யம் என 7 வ்யாஹ்ருதிகள். ஸுவஹ என்று தான் சொல்ல வேண்டும். suvaha is correct.

Sir,
I am trying to restart the habit of doing the sandhyavandanam. I am practising with the "Trikala Yajurveda Sandhyavandanam" book. However, I have doubt in what direction each of the parts like achamanam, sankalpam, etc(all sub parts) to be performed based on the time when i do the sandhyavandanam for all the three periods of the day.

Also, If anyone can share the pdf of Trikala Yajurveda Sandhyavandanam in tamil
Hi please find attached the sandhyavandanam file

Attachments

• Yajurveda Trikala Sandhyavandanam.pdf
    6 MB · Views: 1,977
namaskaram to every elders and all.....
is there any text in tamil to do dhakshina Andhra Samprathaya thrikaala Sandhyavandhanam (Yajur Vedham) or in audio format please help to perform this in our telugu style...... thanks and regards M Balaji Iyer - [email protected] this is for your valuable supports..... thanks

Latest ads

Back