• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Worshipping of Lord Siva Vishnu and Brahma during Navaratri

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is the virtues and vices that matters.:)

Human exercise free will ... ultimately it is judgement..... weighing the virtues and vices..

Sinners need to pay the penalty.

There is no forgiveness..... it is Karma....

The adage is : பரிகாசம் பாப நாசம் ... no escape.... reservation made at .......

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Renu,

Many of the mAmis in the slOkam group (they assemble and chant in one of the houses on each day of the Navarathri)

talk mostly about the new sarees and jewels they have purchased, soon after the chanting is over! :blabla:

May be in such cases those who break ice will be the person who come here to comment on them. :lol:

It is the virtues and vices that matters.:)

Human exercise free will ... ultimately it is judgement..... weighing the virtues and vices..

Sinners need to pay the penalty.

There is no forgiveness..... it is Karma....

The adage is : பரிகாசம் பாப நாசம் ... no escape.... reservation made at .......

I guess you keep records? Aap Chitra Gupta Ya Malak-Al Maut(Angel of Death) Hain?

Last edited:
Dear Renu,

Many of the mAmis in the slOkam group (they assemble and chant in one of the houses on each day of the Navarathri)

talk mostly about the new sarees and jewels they have purchased, soon after the chanting is over! :blabla:

Dear RR ji,

The have adorned their mind with Shlokas and then adorn their bodies with sarees and jewels.

So they are covering both their spiritual and physical needs.

Eventually the mind would strive to go beyond that and belt out like Ravan in Shiva Tandava Stotram:

Roman Transliteration
dṛṣa dvici tratal payor bhujaṅga mauktikasrajor-

gariṣṭha ratna loṣṭhayoḥ suhṛ dvi pakṣa pakṣayoḥ ।

tṛṣṇā ravinda cakṣuṣoḥ prajā mahī mahendrayoḥ

samapravṛ tikaḥ kadā sadāśivaṃ bhaje ॥ 12 ॥
When will I worship Lord SadāŚiva (eternally auspicious) God, with equal vision towards the people and an emperor, and a blade of grass and lotus-like eye, towards both friends and enemies, towards the valuable gem and some lump of dirt, towards a snake and a garland and towards varied ways of the world.

I prefer to speak out of my little knowledge about Garuda Purana which describes various kinds of punishments meted out to sinners

Here is
அபிராமி அம்மை பதிகம்

மிகையும் துரத்த,

வெம் பிணியும் துரத்த,

வெகுளி ஆனதும் துரத்த,

மிடியும் துரத்த,

நரை திரையும் துரத்த,

மிகு வேதனைகளும் துரத்தப்,

பகையும் துரத்த,

வஞ்சனையும் துரத்தப்,

பசி என்பதும் துரத்தப்,

பாவம் துரத்தப்,

பதி மோகம் துரத்தப்,

பல காரியமும் துரத்த,

நகையும் துரத்த,

ஊழ் வினையும் துரத்த,

என் நாளும் துரத்த,

வெகுவாய் நா வறண்டு ஓடிக், கால் தளர்ந்திடும் என்னை நமனும் துரத்துவானோ?

அகில உலகங்கட்கும் ஆதார தெய்வமே! ஆதி கடவூரின் வாழ்வே!

அமுதீசர் ஒரு பாகம் அகலாத சுகபாணி! அருள் வாமி! அபிராமியே

Good day.

I prefer to speak out of my little knowledge about Garuda Purana which describes various kinds of punishments meted out to sinners

Neo-Yaksha Prashna:

Yaksha: What is the most unbelievable fact in the world?

Yudhs: The fact that some people call others sinners without realizing they are committing sin in the process.

Yaksha: Yes..Yudhs..You are right. What do you think is the solution for this phenomenon?

Yudhs: There seldom is a solution..some brains are wired that way.

Yaksha: Correct once again. You have done well.

There is no tutorial here.

Not everyone comes here with experience.

I think this member is probably thrilled on finding his postings being published without any editing and that might have encouraged him to shoot questions in GENERAL DISCUSSION which is not the right place as the topic deals with issues like faith, belief, etc.

And I think as asking questions is really a nice way for generating a lively discussion on a selected topic, he would thought fit to shoot questions instead of text messages.

Once when I was attending a Training at Nagpur, the Officer who took class on that particular hour, started shooting questions towards the trainees and whenever he find an answer quite right, he used to encourage such trainees with rewarding a Five Star Chocolate. Though the value of this reward is much less, the action boosted the trainees and there was competition among the trainees to answer the next question.

For the kind attention of few that it is high time to shell out one’s own accumulated tons and tons of ego and try to be more humble and learn to carry on with new members of the forum without involving in acts of insulting, teasing, provoking, irritating, etc.

Seniors can well think in terms of encouraging new members to interact with others, guide them properly and support them wherever necessary and ensure that they feel acclimated and comfortable.

As has been mentioned by the other member will be Time Pass Gumbal listen ……..

No chance….

Especially when they tasted the pleasure in ragging others..... and come here to shed their crocodile tears...

And there is few good hearts who vouch such acts of ............

Oh Ranga...... Sri Ranga........

As has been mentioned by the other member will be Time Pass Gumbal listen ……..

No chance….

Especially when they tasted the pleasure in ragging others..... and come here to shed their crocodile tears...

And there is few good hearts who vouch such acts of ............

Oh Ranga...... Sri Ranga........

Hai Allah...Ilham De Do.

Mr.Balasubramnai---They will not turn good-- Please do not waste time on these unhealthy arguments--Ignore the posts by TPG--------

எப்பொருள் யார்யார்வாய்க் கேட்பினும் அப்பொருள்
மெய்ப்பொருள் காண்ப தறிவ

Mr.Balasubramnai---They will not turn good-- Please do not waste time on these unhealthy arguments--Ignore the posts by TPG--------

Yes, and you may please continue with your research and complete your doctorate while, at the same time honing your life saving skills meriting you a place in Indraprastha.

Yes, and you may please continue with your research and complete your doctorate while, at the same time honing your life saving skills meriting you a place in Indraprastha.

Auh!Auh!Auh!Auh! What a gestre u have---I do not want a place in IP. You or me cannt decide. If there is a flaw in my answer correct by using your super brain that's all I need. I need no appreciation.

மெய்ப்பொருள் காண்ப தறிவ

தாங்கள் விரைவில் மெய்பொருளை காண என்னுடைய வாழ்த்துக்கள். :)

இது பழசு!
hail.gif

எப்பதில் யார்யார் உரைப்பினும் அப்பதில்

சரியானதுதானா எனக்காண்ப தறிவு.

து புதுசு!
cool.png

எப்பதில் யார்யார் உரைப்பினும் அப்பதிலை கேலியும் கிண்டலும் செய்வதே அறிவு

நித்தம் நித்தம் மாறும் இவ்வுலகில் எல்லாமே ஒரு தினுசு

nono.gif

மெய்ப்பொருள் காண்ப தறிவு
து பழசு! :hail:

எப்பதில் யார்யார் உரைப்பினும் அப்பதில்

சுட்டதா எனக்காண்ப தறிவு.

இது புதுசு! :cool:

P.S: Plagiarism is NOT allowed in our forum. :nono:

And some think too much of themselves.......

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAZhAAAAJDVkZTA5MDFhLTE1NjctNGExOC1hOGEzLWQxZmIzYjYyYWQ5Ng.jpg

Source: Google images.

So, it seems that reservations are also present in vaikuntam !!

Not only reservation, some may believe that there is Merit quota, Ex-servicemen quota, Sports Quota, Physically challenged persons quota, Emergency quota, etc etc !!

Dishonesty will be punished in our forum! :lock1:

So better to worship Shiva or Vishnu and try to be an :angel: .

And some think too much of themselves.......

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAZhAAAAJDVkZTA5MDFhLTE1NjctNGExOC1hOGEzLWQxZmIzYjYyYWQ5Ng.jpg

Source: Google images.

All I see is a cat that has realized that it comes from a higher source...this image reflects Jeevatma and Paramatma.

The Jeeva lost in Maya has forgotten its real identity and finally when all other illusions have ceased to exists..all it sees is its true nature...Jeeva has become One with Paramatma.

So wake up humans! You are not a pussy cat...You are an Asad(Lion).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back