• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Worshipping of Lord Siva Vishnu and Brahma during Navaratri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes...100% Pure Shaivites only.
It is misappropriation. An offence punishable with imprisonment besides a hefty fine payable in USD. Be warned. Repeat offence may ensure a sitting in an electric chair or hanging by a well prepared rope. Shivoham. Shivoham.??

Is Shiva owned by and registered in the name of only shivites?

Shivoham shivoham. LOL.

It is misappropriation. An offence punishable with imprisonment besides a hefty fine payable in USD. Be warned. Repeat offence may ensure a sitting in an electric chair or hanging by a well prepared rope. Shivoham. Shivoham.����

In Tiruparkadal Shiva as per Amalgamation guidelines registered UNDER Prassanna Venkatesa Perumal
Legal Opinion - Shivates cannot claim exclusive ownership rights!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thiruparkadal

Narayana! Sankaranarayana!

Last edited:
In Simhachalam temple, Lord Narasimha Swami is covered with sandalwood paste in the shape of Shiva Lingam! :thumb:
Nijaroopa dharshanam is given only once in a year and the dried sandalwood paste is the special prasAdham! :pray2:

From Google images:

Simhachalam-Narasimhaswamy-Temple1.jpg

It is misappropriation. An offence punishable with imprisonment besides a hefty fine payable in USD. Be warned. Repeat offence may ensure a sitting in an electric chair or hanging by a well prepared rope. Shivoham. Shivoham.

When I call out Narayana Narayana...electric chair will turn into a throne of lotuses.
When a noose is put around my neck..it only becomes a garland.

What harm can befall a person who only knows Narayana.

:cool: Renu!

May be, Partha also can ask Qs to test his students or to get good answers! ;)

The original Parthasarathy allowed the son of Prita(Partha) to ask questions too..but the new age Parthasarathy's do not allow questions and only wants answers.

Hey Raghava,Raghuvara..what can we do?

When I call out Narayana Narayana...electric chair will turn into a throne of lotuses.
When a noose is put around my neck..it only becomes a garland.

What harm can befall a person who only knows Narayana.

The only catch is that you have to wait a thousand years... like gajendra did...

So, already caught by a crocodile........ and now ...praying for help.........??

But this time, Lord Vishnu may have some reservation...........................

Bcos one of his own his Bakthas who came here praying Narayana Mandiram and asked umpteen number of questions was made inactive by ..... Asthirams and when still tried to challenge, his voice was muzzled by belittling him.

One of the nice strategies practiced of late. LOL

Today lotus may prove tomorrow’s electric chair

And today's garland may prove tomorrow a noose.

Things do change....

Who knows what is in stock for one tomorrow........ ????

Govindha...... Govindha....

The only catch is that you have to wait a thousand years... like gajendra did...

For a true devotee even a thousand years would be too short cos he would be hoping he can wait till eternity so that he can have a longer time chanting Narayana Narayana!

So, already caught by a crocodile........ and now ...praying for help.........??

But this time, Lord Vishnu may have some reservation...........................

Bcos one of his own his Bakthas who came here praying Narayana Mandiram and asked umpteen number of questions was made inactive by ..... Asthirams and when still tried to challenge, his voice was muzzled by belittling him.

One of the nice strategies practiced of late. LOL

Today lotus may prove tomorrow’s electric chair

And today's garland may prove tomorrow a noose.

Things do change....

Who knows what is in stock for one tomorrow........ ????

Govindha...... Govindha....

None of us know the mind of Lord Vishnu...who is a Bhakta and who is not.

We cant speak on behalf of God cos that is totally Haram.

For a true devotee even a thousand years would be too short cos he would be hoping he can wait till eternity so that he can have a longer time chanting Narayana Narayana!
:) smart answer... but until then you would have to bear the sting of the electric chair or the tightening of the noose until narayana decides to act !

“Shivaya Vishnu roopaya , shivarupaya Vishnuve , shivashca hirdhayagam Vishnu , Vishnuscha hridayagam shive “

Going by the puranas.....

Lord Vishnu came to the rescue of Baktha Prahalad……..deserving baktha…..
And
Lord Shiva came to rescue Markandeya when Yama sprung his noose around…

The original Parthasarathy allowed the son of Prita(Partha) to ask questions too..but the new age Parthasarathy's do not allow questions and only wants answers......
Dear Renu,

I meant only Parthasarathy by Partha, just as I address our forum member 'aparthasarathy' as 'Partha Sir'! :D

:) smart answer... but until then you would have to bear the sting of the electric chair or the tightening of the noose until narayana decides to act !

Well...look at it this way...till then I will get an S&M high of electric chair and a noose and finally salvation!LOL

Nice, Renu! Anyway most of the people are worried about salvation! :)

True RR ji.....but I have no idea how some are so sure they are in God's good books and the rest are undeserving.

I am reminded of the story of the Pandit and the Sex worker...where he would be reciting all prayers yet keep a count of the customers the sex worker has a day and curse at her for bad character.

When both died...he went to hell and she went to heaven.

reason?

Cos he was always contemplating on her act and having bad thoughts about her.

Where else she was always thinking when will she have a better life instead of this profession and used to think that the Pandit is blessed for being able to recite prayers daily.

So going by this...its very hard to know who is favored by God and I just dont know how some seem so confident they are Holier than Others!LOL

Delusion? May be!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back