• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Woman CAN keep a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could read her mind by the likes she has given me! :becky:

P.S: It is easy to find out who has clicked the like, though it is not visible in the threads! :spy:

So I can't keep it a secret! :lol:

It is a public secret long since!

Good thing that it is not visible in the thread.

Otherwise the some people's jaalraas will be
making fun of the other people's jaalraas! :caked:

The doubting Thomas and the curious Kuppan
will visit the profile to find out who it was!!!:spy:

The Sun will rise in the west :dizzy: IF we make a video and play is backwards! ...
OMG :lol:

I might fall down from my chair thinking of one such 'playing backwards'! I shall share it here:

One guy wanted to show a chariot running backwards with a nice white horse pulling it!
In haste, he did NOT notice that the horse was 'shi**ing' on its way! :pound:

Now a days, girls are able to keep even their weddings a secret! The girl dresses up in a grand dress, telling her
parents that she has to attend her friend's wedding and goes to the register office to get married to her lover! :faint:

Till she elopes to another country with her husband, after a few months (!), the parents are NOT aware of anything!

A M Sir! Can you believe that this happened in one of my close friend's family?

One more incident: A girl stayed with her elder sister for a few months after she married her colleague,

to save money! Only when the elder sister spotted this girl's thirumAngalyam dangling down, on one fine

morning, the truth came out! :blah:

Foot notes.

The heroine of # 32 kept her maangalyam safely packed away after her register marriage.

The heroin of #33 got caught RED NECKED when her mangaylam dangled down
one fine day out of its hiding place.

In all probability the maangalyam was stolen from an amman for the thiruttuk kalyaanam.
Amman who was the witness, played a witness in real life too later on!

The unwed girls who get pregnant will NEVER reveal the name of the impregnator.
(I do not know how else to call such a creepy, selfish and cowardly wretch)

Playing the video has its other demerits.
A director wanted to photograph the sunrise.
But everyday something went wrong and he could not.
On the last day he shot the sunset scene.
He wanted to play it backwards to create the sunrise he had missed filming.
But there were hoots and shouts in the theater on the very first day!
The reason...
All the birds were seen flying backwards!!! :faint:

I think if a lady can not keep a secret to herself, other will fear to confide in her, any of their personal grief! :tape:

If the parents are open to any discussion with their daughters, the girls may not hide their love story from them.

Some parents threaten the girls that they should NEVER go for a love marriage. In such cases, when cupid shoots

his arrows, the girl becomes bold and take extreme steps. And, not all the girls fall in love! :hug:

Dear XLR8R

Your post # 41

Yes and their most common opening statement is " you know what, promise not to tell anyone.....
....blah.... blah.... blah ...... blah " .

[ exactly the way another lady told it to her !]

So, every lady ends up promising to every other lady not to tell any one.

It's great to watch, how when the topic goes a whole round and comes back to the originator,
the originator listens to it with all intent and enthusiasm as though she were hearing it for the first time
- but this time though, paying very careful attention to all the fringes added,
to the original - ALL UNDER OATH !

I really appreciate Raji Mam's great sense of humor. Now, don't tell anyone, Tmt VR
is trying to get Dr CN into the loop !

I think, it is a genetic thing - associated exclusively with the XX Chromosome !

Yay Yem

......... But surprisingly when men have a secret to tell...they trust a woman more than a man.
Dear Renu,

Men know very well that a woman can keep a secret if she WANTS!

P.S: But a few think like our A M ji!! :D

I think if a lady can not keep a secret to herself, other will fear to confide in her, any of their personal grief! :tape:

I am saying that secrets are dead weights and must be avoided. :bolt:

Who wants to bear the additional burden of OTHER people's secrets also??? :nono:

If the parents are open to any discussion with their daughters, the girls may not hide their love story from them.

Some parents threaten the girls that they should NEVER go for a love marriage. In such cases, when cupid shoots

his arrows, the girl becomes bold and take extreme steps. And, not all the girls fall in love! :hug:

Honesty is the best policy.

Frankness never fails.

We trust our children

and they will trust in us.

Trust is always mutual.

So are love and likes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back