• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Woman CAN keep a secret!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Tmt VR

Since you still seem keen to split hairs on the subject:

1 . I never said ' grandsons' - please read correctly again -'grandchildren'.

2 . It is your presumption that she never spoke with me - please read again: she just
walked past me down the platform with that busy, "I don't know you expression" on her face.

3 . It is again your presumption that she 'found' a lover on the train - I only said that I noticed
some ' circumstantial evidence' of what might have transpired the previous night -
that means quite a different thing altogether.

4 . Now, this is a real howler from you - I wonder where you got the D-in-Law & S-in-Law combination
from! [ Incidentally, I also happen to know a case wherein the S-in-Law of a family, eloped with the
D-in-Law of the same family - just like that, gone ! ] Their In-laws and spouses realized it only after the lapse
of several after they'd gone missing !

5 . In the background of all your assumptions and presumptions [ AND dreamy as poets usually are ] you are free
to assign whatever meaning you deem fit to the phrase tongue-in-the-cheek.

Wishing you Happy Assuming & Presuming .

Yay Yem

Dear AMji,
Welcome back, where all did you visit this time?
You do seem to run into really interesting people. LOL

Dear Prasad Sir,

Our friend is very much here. You seem to have missed one of the threads he started

about Delhi and also his Tamil song - to read which you need assistance ;)

Dear Prasad Sir,

Our friend is very much here. You seem to have missed one of the threads he started

about Delhi and also his Tamil song - to read which you need assistance ;)

I agree that I read`selectively, so I missed his post.

Dear Tmt VR

Since you still seem keen to split hairs on the subject:

1 . I never said ' grandsons' - please read correctly again -'grandchildren'.

2 . It is your presumption that she never spoke with me - please read again: she just
walked past me down the platform with that busy, "I don't know you expression" on her face.

3 . It is again your presumption that she 'found' a lover on the train - I only said that I noticed
some ' circumstantial evidence' of what might have transpired the previous night -
that means quite a different thing altogether.

4 . Now, this is a real howler from you - I wonder where you got the D-in-Law & S-in-Law combination
from! [ Incidentally, I also happen to know a case wherein the S-in-Law of a family, eloped with the
D-in-Law of the same family - just like that, gone ! ] Their In-laws and spouses realized it only after the lapse

5 . In the background of all your assumptions and presumptions [ AND dreamy as poets usually are ] you are free
to assign whatever meaning you deem fit to the phrase tongue-in-the-cheek.

Wishing you Happy Assuming & Presuming .

Yay Yem

PaaNdian express comes ONLY one day late.

This reply has taken even longer- since it is from a turtle. :rolleyes:

1. If they were not even grandsons.. your case becomes even worse.

2. You never said you talked to her or she talked to you - in your earlier post.

3. She did not find a lover on the train. You seem to be so very sure!

So she must have brought that 'used thing' safely from her home,

along with her luggage - packed in a special box

which can open by itself- to be tossed on you through NOT JUST

ONE BUT two windows, first thing early in the morning.

Superb Suprabaath Service in the Second class compartment!!! :clap2:

4. It is YOU who has mentioned that D.I.Law and S.I Law came to receive them ... not me. I was nowhere around there even to know that.

5. I am neither assuming nor presuming. I questioned YOU and you are NOT able to answer convincingly. :blabla:

You are the one who is making and baking tall tales- without a trace of truth in them - just to spoil the name of the female senior citizens.

Women may be capable of plotting and scheming but IF and WHEN they do it, they will do it better than men. Don't you know the female of a species is deadlier than the male???

Even a four year old child will not believe your PALE TALES.

Next time try to sell them to someone else... more gullible. :loco:

Good luck with your baking, making and selling COCK and COW stories.

P.S.
It is a good thing I sat down to write my poems yesterday - earlier than usual. Otherwise I would have missed writing five beautiful poems - after seeing this kind of a post. IN future, EVEN if my name is dragged in, I WILL retain the right and liberty either to reply to it or just ignore it.
Which means one may wait and wait for a reply and never get it. GOT IT???

4. It is YOU who has mentioned that D.I.Law and S.I Law came to receive them ... not me. I was nowhere around there even to know that.
Dear Sis,

It is OK to argue but a post should not be read in haste!

And you know

haste.gif

This is what A M Sir wrote first:

......... She just walked past me with the busy, "I don't know you" expression down the platform where
her daughter and s-in-l had come to receive them. .........

1. ref #145 by V.T

She just walked past me with the busy, "I don't know you" expression down the platform where
her daughter and s-in-l had come to receive them.

2. ref #150 by me (V.R)

How did :spy: know that it was her D.I.L and S.I.L who came to receive the group???

3. Ref #151 by V.T.

Now, this is a real howler from you - I wonder where you got the D-in-Law & S-in-Law combination

NOW without any haste tell me Raji.

A) Highlighted portion of (1) can mean that daughter in law and sister in law...two women came to meet our heroine in the station and take their respective children home.

B) Highlighted portion in (2) does not say or even suggest that the son in law ran away with the daughter in law or any such mishap. I meant sister-in-law and daughter-in-law of the old lady.

C) The real howler is the imagination running riot of V.T and there is a gentle-person noble enough to LIKE this greatest howler of the 21st century!!!

D) S.I.L can be a sister-in-law not necessarily the son-in-law. You yourself read in a haste and preach me that haste makes waste.

I know what makes waste. It is NOT the haste. It is the folly of entering such threads.

What if a mother and daughter share the same man and both become pregnant - as long as they are not one of us.

What if a dame drops a used filth in anyone's face- as long as it is not my face.

What if people get into tight corners and need help. Let some chivalrous person come and help them out.

I never stop learning and today I have learned the most valuable lesson in my life. (* birthday gift???)

I will make sure I will remember it all my life and NEVER ever give a chance to a howler to call my by his own name.
:wave:

Prasad Ji

I am very much here, in Chennai. Tomorrow - 28/5/2013, I leave for Zagreb - to meet up with an
old pal - Branislav Komanovic [ we used to call him Banay ]. I am sure, you are aware of the catastrophic
times that Yugoslavia went through, prior to the split-up in early/mid '90s, the fall of the Soviet Block,
breakup into CIS Countries, the ethnic cleansing etc etc.

He is a Bosnian and I was instrumental in getting him interested and married to Anna - a Serb. They had
both lost heavily - family and siblings during the war. We were based in Kosovo, where both signed-up
[independently] as volunteers in the Peace-Keeping Mission. Peace did come, but at a huge price - the
price of human losses and a war devastated country divided into three break-away nations.

Towards the end of all the madness, they got married and made a new beginning. They have a daughter
Petrova and son Aleksandre [ I haven't seen either of them as yet ]. Petrova has got a scholarship and
will be going to Kiev University [ Ukraine ] subject - International Studies, with an optional in South Asian
Studies. Hopefully, we should have her here in Chennai for 6 months, [ staying with us ] next year [ 2014 ] on
an exchange program. I will be trying to goad her into it. I understand that she has a flair for languages - let's see, maybe we'll teach her some Tamil - and on a strict Mama-Mami veg diet.

The senior Mr Komanovic [ Banay's Father ] served as a Civil Services Officer in the erstwhile Soviet Union
and apparently served time in erstwhile Madras - retired about the time of Marshal Tito's decline.
Nobody knows where he is or what came of him - not even Banay - he'd even given-up searching in the mid '90s.

Tmt VR - as I said before, your believing / not believing it is of no consequence / relevance to me. If you
feel like dwelling on the topic, please feel free and do so. I am moving on.

Tmt VR - just because you are a lady with high moral and ethical principles, devoted, straight-forward, sincere,
loving and loyal, it doesn't mean the world is that way. It takes all types to make the world - I said this too, before.

do svidaniya

Yay Yem

Last edited:

Dear Sis,

I did NOT expect this
:brick: from you viz.

What if a mother and daughter share the same man and both become pregnant - as long as they are not one of us.
I am sure you will visit this thread once more to see the after effects! :ranger:

P.S: I hope you will stop posting pictures of pot bellies, half clad celebrities, those who use botox

because it is none of our business to comment on other's will and wish to be like what they are! :cool:

I was searching for the correct spelling of a Tamil word and bumped into lot of weird pages in Tamil. It made me think,

'OMG! Are some ladies in Tamil Nadu so bad, immoral and cheaters?'. There are anecdotes of illegal relationships with

unknown males on running trains! Can't these ladies at least keep their clandestine activities secretive? :shocked:

'OMG! Are some ladies in Tamil Nadu so bad, immoral and cheaters?'. There are anecdotes of illegal relationships with

unknown males on running trains! Can't these ladies at least keep their clandestine activities secretive? :shocked:

Dear RR ji,

As a Tamilian myself...I wonder why TN women are often glorified beyond words?

I dont think TN ladies are extra special when compared with any other state or country.

Over all most Indian women are well behaved ranging from Kashmir to Kanya Kumari and so called vice and so called virtue can be found in any state or any country too.

I would not want to call anyone moral or immoral ..I think the better safer terminology would be People with different moral values.

Now coming to the next line you wrote...about the affairs in running trains.

You know when we go in a train there is a thrusting forward motion that the train confers upon its passengers..so it makes having a quickie easier!LOL

Dear Renu,

Such acts are 'immoral' in my POV! :)

Dear RR ji,

For every act there is reason behind it.

Just like some guys claim that they get turned on seeing women at a swimming pool and run back forth to the nearest bathroom and think it is a perfect biological function..so some people might view certain acts differently.

But most important even in these type of so called immoral acts at least the consent is sought and no one takes it for granted that they have the Licence To 'Kill".

After many years of being a doctor and also getting older I feel it is really hard to judge any act.

I feel as long 2 humans have a perfect understanding on what they wish to seek without endangering anyone's life or violating anyone's basic right any act should not be judged as moral or immoral.

Each persons carnal desire(with consent) might differ and some might view variety as the spice of life.

Dear Tmt RR

Your post # 160.

Turtles visit many lakes and take a peep just to make-sure everything is " as-is-where-is ".

But turtles [ known for their sloppy, sluggish movement ] laugh too - especially when they
look over their shoulders and see a 'snail in slow-motion' !

This turtle has very limited / nil, net & cell connectivity at the lake being currently visited, at any depth
- but couldn't help having a full-throat laugh !

I guess snails in slow motion can't cope with an ordinary turtle's gait - whether in water / out of it .

A lot has been written about an elephant's memory - I think you should write about a turtle's sense
of observation too .

Will 'peep in' again from somewhere where the communications are better.

Vee Tee

There are smart phones used all over Sing. Chennai and girls are very smart too! Some nosy parents check their daughter's

cell phone just to make sure that there are no long conversations at unearthly hours! The girls delete the entry soon after the

chat is over and continue the secret love under the very nose of their parents! :love:

Dear Tmt RR

Wow! That really is one woman's secret kept closely guarded by another woman !

And that [ snooping ] is also one more activity for senior ladies - other than the usual
" Copy-n-Paste " pastime !

Yay Yem

Dear A M Sir,

No snooping what-so-ever! The parents came to know of the long chats at unearthly hours ONLY when the girl had

decided to move for ever to her in-laws house! The truth was known when the girl confessed to her parents! Thats it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back