• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Wisdom Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across this article which is a real incident.......

It was a sports stadium.

Eight Children were standing on the track to participate in the running event.

* Ready! * Steady! * Bang!!!

With the sound of Toy pistol, all eight girls started running.

Hardly have they covered ten to fifteen steps, one of the smaller girls slipped and fell down, due to bruises and pain she started crying.

When other seven girls heard this sound, stopped running, stood for a whileand turned back, they all ran back to the place where the girl fell down.

One among them bent, picked and kissed the girl gently and inquired 'Now pain must have reduced' . All seven girls lifted the fallen girl, pacified her, two of them held the girl firmly and they all seven joined hands together and walked together and reached the winning post.

Officials were shocked. Clapping of thousands of spectators filled the stadium.

Many eyes were filled with tears and perhaps it had reached the GOD even!

YES. This happened in Hyderabad [INDIA],recently!

The sport was conducted by National Institute of Mental Health.

All these special girls had come to participate in this event and they are spastic children.

Yes, they were mentally Challenged. Yet there were very Special.. Their act showed that.

What did they teach this world?

Teamwork?

Humanity?

Equality among all?????

Successful people help others who are slow in learning so that they are not felt far behind.

We can't do this ever because we have brains!!!!!!!!!

So, the question is......

Can the brains and the money in hand replace people in the time of emergency and in the hour of need????

Or can the money and brain buy people who show love and affection with heart... not for money?????

"With money and brain we can
research on Artifacts, but we can not bargain on Affection and Love...."

Something that is everything

Emperor Akbar was informed of the presence of a holy man living on the outskirts of the city of Agra. Disguised as a commoner, he called on the sage one day and requested him to enlighten him by sharing some wisdom.
The sage said: "Give me something which is everything, and I'll give you wisdom."
The emperor did not understand what the sage implied. He returned to the fort and sent for Birbal. He narrated his experience with the sage. "My lord, this should not bother you! We've plenty of that here," said Birbal.
The emperor took Birbal along with him when he went to the sage. He was, however, intrigued when he found Birbal going empty-handed.
The sage asked Akbar, "Have you brought which I had asked for?"
Akbar looked at Birbal, who now scooped a handful of earth. " Here it is! Man or angel, prince or pauper, sage or rogue, plant or animal, all return to earth ultimately. So, this is that something which is also everything," said Birbal.
The sage looked at the emperor. "Why do you want me to enlighten you with? One who has this man as his friend needs no wisdom from me."
Let Noble Thoughts Come From All Directions.

Thanks for sharing a valuable lesson. I am still far from what you have described. I am hopeful HE would guide me through my path.

Definitely Sir, He is the Light House of our life who can guide us with HIS Beam of Blessings to the right direction. In my case, I can quote you a scene from the Mahabharat just to explain how strong is my belief in God... Just like Drupadi both hands up in the air with complete trust in God, I had told Him, I have none other than YOU, I believe in YOU. Guide me, I am ready to do hard work, but Be with me. That's it. With respects.. Anandi

Do work more....
A small boy worked as an apprentice in a bicycle shop.
A man sent a bicycle for repair.
After repairing the bicycle, this boy cleaned up the bicycle and it looked like a new one.
Other apprentices laughed at him for doing redundant work.
The second day after the owner claimed the bicycle back, this boy was pinched and offered a job.

1.Go the extra mile to be successful.
2. Doing more gains more & Doing less loses more.

Last edited:
Live with good habits...
A man attended an interview for a job.
Along the corridor, he picked up a piece and threw it into a dustbin.
The interviewer passed by and saw it.
This man got the job.

Live with good habits, and you will be recognized.

Beauty means....
A child told the mother: “Mum you are very beautiful today.”
Replied the mother : “Why?”
The child said : “ Because you did not get angry today .”

1. It is easy to possess beauty:- do not get angry.
2. Anger is temporary madness.

Last edited:
Do not change the world....
Once upon a time, there was a king who ruled a prosperous country. One day, he went for a trip to some distant areas of his country. When he was back to his palace, he complained that his feet were very painful, because it was the first time that he went for such a long trip, and the road that he went through was very rough and stony. He then ordered his people to cover every road of the entire country with leather.

Definitely, this would need thousands of cows’ skin, and would cost a huge amount of money. Then one of his wise servants dared himself to tell the king, “Why do you have to spend that unnecessary amount of money? Why don’t you just cut a little piece of leather to cover your feet?”

The king was surprised, but he later agreed to his suggestion, to make a “shoe” for himself

There is actually a valuable lesson of life in this story: to make this world a happy
place to live, you better change yourself - your heart; and not the world.

Perception..

When u look at me, what do you see?
A fable from the East tells of an emperor and a zen monk who came face to face for the first time. The emperor ruled over a kingdom that practiced Buddhism and the monk was eager to meet with him, looking forward to sharing tales of enlightenment.
But when they met, the emperor decided to test the monk by saying to him: “When you look at me, what do you see?”
“I see a Buddha,” answered the monk. And what do you see when you look at me?”
“I see a pig!” countered the emperor. Waiting to see the monk’s reaction, he said no more.
The monk pondered for a moment, then said:
“A Buddha sees a Buddha; a pig sees a pig!”

Last edited:
[h=3]Knowing where to make an effort!!!!!http://sajistephen.blogspot.com/2007/08/knowing-where-to-make-effort.html
[/h]
A giant ship engine failed. The ship's owners tried one expert after another, but none of them could figure but how to fix the engine. Then they brought in an old man who had been fixing ships since he was a young. He carried a large bag of tools with him, and when he arrived, he immediately went to work. He inspected the engine very carefully, top to bottom.

Two of the ship's owners were there, watching this man, hoping he would know what to do. After looking things over, the old man reached into his bag and pulled out a small hammer. He gently tapped something. Instantly, the engine lurched into life. He carefully put his hammer away. The engine was fixed! A week later, the owners received a bill from the old man for ten thousand dollars.

"What?!" the owners exclaimed. "He hardly did anything!" So they wrote the old man a note saying, "Please send us an itemized bill."

The man sent a bill that read:

Tapping with a hammer ........................ $ 2.00
Knowing where to tap.......................... $ 9998.00

"Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference."
:first:

Only one movehttp://sajistephen.blogspot.com/2007/08/only-one-move.html

A 10-year-old boy decided to study judo despite the fact that he had lost his left arm in a devastating car accident.
The boy began lessons with an old Japanese judo master. The boy was doing well, so he couldn’t understand why, after three months of training the master had taught him only one move.
“Sensei,”(Teacher in Japanese) the boy finally said, “Shouldn’t I be learning more moves?” “This is the only move you know, but this is the only move you’ll ever need to know,” the sensei replied.
Not quite understanding, but believing in his teacher, the boy kept training. Several months later, the sensei took the boy to his first tournament.
Surprising himself, the boy easily won his first two matches. The third match proved to be more difficult, but after some time, his opponent became impatient and charged; the boy deftly used his one move to win the match. Still amazed by his success, the boy was now in the finals.
This time, his opponent was bigger, stronger, and more experienced. For a while, the boy appeared to be over matched. Concerned that the boy might get hurt, the referee called a time-out.
He was about to stop the match when the sensei intervened. “No,” the sensei insisted, “Let him continue.” Soon after the match resumed, his opponent made a critical mistake: he dropped his guard. Instantly, the boy used his move to pin him. The boy had won the match and the tournament.
He was the champion. On the way home, the boy and sensei reviewed every move in each and every match. Then the boy summoned the courage to ask what was really on his mind.
“Sensei, how did I win the tournament with only one move?”
“You won for two reasons,” the sensei answered. “First, you’ve almost mastered one of the most difficult throws in all of judo. And second, the only known defense for that move is for your opponent to grab your left arm.”
The boy’s biggest weakness had become his biggest strength.:)

Sometimes we feel that we have certain weaknesses and we blame God, the circumstances or ourselves for it but we never know that our weaknesses can become our strengths one day.
Each of us is special and important, so never think you have any weakness, never think of pride or pain, just live your life to its fullest and extract the best out of it!”

A married lady was expecting a birthday gift from her husband.
For many months she had admired a beautiful diamond ring in a showroom, and knowing her husband could afford it, she told him that was all she wanted.
As her birthday approached, this lady awaited signs that her husband had purchased the diamond ring.
Finally, on the morning of her birthday, her husband called her into his study.
Her husband told her how proud he was to have such a good wife, and told her how much he loved her.
He handed her a beautiful wrapped gift box.
Curious, the wife opened the box and found a lovely, leather-bound Bible, with the wife's name embossed in gold.
Angrily, she raised her voice to her husband and said, 'With all your money you give me a Bible?' And stormed out of the house, leaving her husband.
Many years passed and the lady was very successful in business. She managed to settle for a more beautiful house and a wonderful family, but realized her ex-husband was very old, and thought perhaps she should go to visit him. She had not seen him for many years.
But before she could make arrangements, she received a telegram telling her that her ex-husband had passed away, and willed all of his possessions to her. She needed to come back immediately and take care of things.
When she arrived at her ex-husband's house, sudden sadness and regret filled her heart. She began to search through her ex-husband's important papers and saw the still new Bible, just as she had left it years before.
With tears, she opened the Bible and began to turn the pages. Her
ex-husband had carefully underlined a verse, Matt 7:11,
'And if you, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children,
how much more shall your Heavenly Father, who is in heaven,
give what is good to those who ask Him?'
As she read those words, a tiny package dropped from the back of the Bible. It had a diamond ring, with her name engraved on it -- the same diamond ring which she saw at the showroom.
On the tag was the date of her birth, and the words.'LUV U ALWAYS'.
How many times do we miss God's blessings, because they are not packaged as we expected? I trust you enjoyed this. Pass it on to others.
Do not spoil what you have, by desiring what you have not; but remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
IF YOUR GIFT IS NOT PACKAGED THE WAY YOU WANT IT, IT'S BECAUSE IT IS BETTER PACKAGED THE WAY IT IS.
ALWAYS APPRECIATE LITTLE THINGS; THEY USUALLY LEAD YOU TO BIGGER & BETTER THINGS.
'The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched.
They must be felt with the heart.'

An old blind man was sitting on a busy street corner in the rush-hour begging for money. On a cardboard sign, next to an empty tin cup, he had written: 'Blind - Please help'.

No-one was giving him any money.
A young advertising writer walked past and saw the blind man with his sign and empty cup, and also saw the many people passing by completely unmoved, let alone stopping to give money.
The advertising writer took a thick marker-pen from her pocket, turned the cardboard sheet back-to-front, and re-wrote the sign, then went on her way.
Immediately, people began putting money into the tin cup.
After a while, when the cup was overflowing, the blind man asked a stranger to tell him what the sign now said.
"It says," said the stranger, " 'It's a beautiful day. You can see it. I cannot.' "

This story illustrates in a timeless way how important choice of words and language is when we want to truly connect with and move with other people.

One of the most memorable case studies on Japanese management was the case of the empty soapbox, which happened in one of [FONT=&quot]Japan's biggest cosmetics companies. The company received a complaint that a consumer had bought a soapbox that was empty. Immediately the authorities isolated the problem to the assembly line, which transported all the packaged boxes of soap to the delivery department. For some reason, one soapbox went through the assembly line empty. Management asked its engineers to solve the problem. Post-haste, the engineers worked hard to devise an X-ray machine with high-resolution monitors manned by two people to watch all the soapboxes that passed through the line to make sure they were not empty. No doubt, they worked hard and they worked fast but they spent a Whoopee amount to do so.[/FONT]

But when a rank-and-file employee in a small company was posed with the same problem, he did not get into complications of X-rays, etc., but instead came out with another solution. He bought a strong industrial electric fan and pointed it at the assembly line. He switched the fan on, and as each soapbox passed the fan, it simply blew the empty boxes out of the line.

Always look for simple solutions...
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

An elderly man in Mumbai calls his son in New York and says,

'I hate to ruin your day son, but I have to tell you that your mother and I are getting a divorce; 35 years of marriage... and that much misery is enough!'

'Dad, what are you talking about?' the son screams.

'We can't stand the sight of each other any longer,' the old man says.

'We're sick of each other, and I'm sick of talking about this, so you call your sister in Hong Kong and tell her!'

Frantic, the son calls his sister, who explodes on the phone.

'Like heck they're getting divorced,' she shouts, 'I'll take care of this.'

She calls Mumbai immediately, and screams at the old man, 'You are not getting divorced. Don't do a single thing until I get there. I'm calling my brother back, and we'll both be there tomorrow. Until then , don't do a thing, DO YOU HEAR??' and she hangs up.

The old man hangs up his phone and turns to his wife. 'Okay', he says, 'It's all set. They're both coming for our anniversary and paying their own airfare!!'

No man / woman is busy in this world all 365 days.

The sky is not going to fall down if you take few days LEAVE and meet your dear ones.

OFFICE WORK IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE and MONEY MAKING IS NOT EVERYTHING IN LIFE.

The List of Fools
akbar-fools-b1.jpg
The Emperor was very fond of tall, handsome and agile horses. Once a merchant from Arabia came to sell his horses. He displayed a few very impressive horses to the king. The Emperor liked those horses and ordered for a good number of similar horses. He gave two lakh gold coins as an advance to the merchant.

The man was a fraud. He disappeared with the money and did not return for a long time. Time passed. One day a unique whim struck Akbar’s psyche. He said to Birbal affirmed and promised to bring the list after sometime.

After a week, Birbal called on the Emperor with a long list of fools and presented the paper to the Emperor. Akbar was happy that Birbal had accomplished his job in a very little time. However, when he gazed on the paper, he was raged to read his own name on the top of it. “What’s this Birbal?” the Emperor roared. “How dare you put my name in this category?”

“I beg your pardon. Huzoor! You’re a justice loving person. Please judge your act regarding giving the advance to a stranger and then tell me, shouldn’t I keep you in this list?” asked Birbal with folded hands. The Emperor calmed down little and argued, “Birbal, assume that the man comes with the horses. Then what will you do?”

“I will immediately remove your name and put his name at your place.” promptly replied Birbal, the wittiest of all!
Alwan

Can any one without Stopping even for a second say 100 words immediately which has no A,B,C and D in it....

The Answer is One to Ninety Nine and any one more word (Say POT).

Respected Alwan Sir
It is a wonderful story with good moral Sir, Stories of Birbal, Tenalirama are evergreen stories.... Please keep on posting Sir... It helps me learn more...Thanks and with respects..Anandi

The Mayonnaise Jar

When things in your life seem
, almost too much to handle,
When 24 Hours in a day is not enough,
Remember the mayonnaise jar and 2 cups of coffee.

A professor stood before his philosophy class

and had some items in front of him.
When the class began, wordlessly,
He picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar
And proceeded to fill it with golf balls.

He then asked the students, if the jar was full.
They agreed that it was.

The professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured
them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly.
The pebbles rolled into the open Areas between the golf balls.

He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar.
Of course, the sand filled up everything else.
He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous 'yes.'

The professor then produced two cups of coffee from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively
filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

'Now,' said the professor, as the laughter subsided,
'I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life.
The golf balls are the important things - family,
children, health, Friends, and Favorite passions –
Things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, Your life would still be full.

The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, house, and car.

The sand is everything else --The small stuff.

'If you put the sand into the jar first,' He continued,
there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls.
The same goes for life.

If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff,
You will never have room for the things that are important to you.

So...

Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness.
Play With your children.
Take time to get medical checkups.
Take your partner out to dinner.

There will always be time to clean the house and fix the disposal.

'Take care of the golf balls first --
The things that really matter.
Set your priorities. The rest is just sand.'

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the coffee represented.

The professor smiled.
'I'm glad you asked'.

It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem,
there's always room for a couple of cups of coffee with a friend.'

Back to Square One
square_one.jpg
As usual a lot of people were present in Akbar's durbar.
A famous astrologer had come from a far away country.
He was talking about the Solar System and the Earth's shape.
At one point Akbar said, "If the earth is round, and if one travel strait towards one direction, he will come back to the same spot from where he has started the journey."
"Theoretically it is correct", said the astrologer.
"Why not in real life?", asked the king.
"One has to cross oceans, mountains and forests to keep the path straight." the astrologer said.
"Sail through the oceans, make tunnels in the mountains and use elephants to cross the forests." Akbar found the solution.
"Still it is impossible" said the astrologer.
"Why?" Asked Akbar.
"It may take years to complete the whole journey" said the astrologer
"Years? How many?" asked Akbar.
"I don't know. May be a hundred years or more" said the astrologer
"Don't worry I will ask my ministers. They have an answer for everything" Akbar looked at the ministers.
"Impossible to calculate"
"Around 25 years"
"Fifty years or less"
"80 days"
"Why Birbal, you haven't uttered a word" the king showed his surprise at Birbal's silence.
"I was just calculating the time required to go round the earth" explained Birbal.
"And did you get the answer?" asked the king.
"Sure." Said Birbal "It will take just one day."
"Just one day! Birbal it is Impossible! Even it will take more than one day to cross our country." Said Akbar.
"It is possible. Provided you travel at the speed of the Sun" said Birbal with a smile.

SHORT STORY BRILLIANTLY TOLD BY A GENIUS ON INDIAN SCIENCES - ROBERT SVOBODA

FATE VS FREEWILL

BY ROBERT SVOBODA

Once upon a time there was, in the heaven of Indra, king of the gods, a parrot; Indra's pet parrot. His name has not been recorded; let's call him Fluffy. Fluffy the parrot had a good relationship with Indra and, this being heaven, everything always looked good: the gardens weeded themselves, dust never accumulated, disease and old age never intruded, and death was a distant, if still distasteful, eventuality.

Everything was going along very well until one day the realization came to Indra that his parrot would in fact eventually die. Not wanting that transition to catch him off guard, Indra decided to try to find out when the parrot was fated to die; so Indra took the parrot to Brahma, the creator of the universe, who had also created the parrot. Indra asked his question, and Brahma replied, "I just create things. It's not my job to decide how long they last; my job is just to create. But you've asked a good question, and now I'd like to know the answer. Vishnu preserves things; let's ask him how long he is going to preserve the parrot's life."

Brahma, Indra and the parrot accordingly all trooped over to Vishnu's residence, where they saw the Blessed Vishnu lying peaceably on Sesha, his thousand-headed snake who floats in the Ocean of Milk. They asked their question, and Vishnu replied, "My job is only to preserve. Lord Siva is in charge of ending life, you should ask him. But now that you mention it, this is a good question. I'll come with you to Lord Siva, to hear the answer."

Indra, the parrot, Brahma, and Vishnu proceeded to Lord Siva's abode, where they asked the great god their question. He replied, "It is true that I end the lives of living beings, but I kill according to the dictates of Vidhata (Fate), who decides who needs to die, and when. But now that you bring it up, I too would like to know when the parrot is going to die. The only thing to do is to visit Fate-Vidhata will be able to tell us."

Soon Brahma, Vishnu, Siva, Indra and the parrot were knocking on Fate's door. When Vidhata opened the door and invited them in, they started to ask their question, but Vidhata interrupted: "Take a look at the parrot." And there was Fluffy, lying on his back in his cage, his little claws straight up in the air, stone dead. Indra was of course ready to weep, but his curiosity overcame his grief. Deciding to mourn later and ask questions first, he was just opening his mouth when Vidhata said, "Before you arrived I already knew that you wanted to know when the parrot was going to die. As it turns out, it was written in the parrot's fate that when Indra, the parrot, Brahma, Vishnu and Siva all appeared in front of me, the parrot would die; and, in fact, the parrot died the moment you all arrived here. If you had never had the idea to ask when the parrot was going to die, none of this would have happened, and the parrot would have stayed alive indefinitely. It was because it was time for the parrot to die that the parrot's karmas goaded you to ask your question." And that was that; there was nothing more to say. Everyone went home to contemplate the lesson they had learned.

"Perform all the activities that are appropriate for you to perform, with no concern for the fruits thereof. I will determine what fruit is appropriate for you, and see that you receive it." Sri Krishna...

Keep Yourself Away From Temptations...
Once, Akbar the Great was presented a bottle of perfume. While applying it, a drop fell on the floor. He bent down instantly and rubbed the spot with his fingers. Suddenly he noticed that Birbal had seen him and the great emperor was embarrassed. Next day, Akbar proclaimed in his Durbar that all the fountains in the palace would be filled with the rare perfume for six days. But he noticed that Birbal did not appear impressed. He beckoned Birbal over and asked him to explain why he was not impressed by the generosity of his emperor. After observing the court protocol, Birbal bowed low and whispered so only the emperor could hear him: “Boond se gayee izzat hauz se nahin aatee!” (The respect lost with a drop cannot be regained with ponds.)

So buddy don’t forget that you are being watched and if there is the slightest lapse in your honesty, truthfulness and sincerity – you will lose all chances of becoming a hero in the eyes of your near and dear ones.

One day Akbar and Birbal were riding through the countryside and they happened to pass by a cabbage patch.
"Cabbages are such delightful vegetables!" said Akbar. "I just love cabbage."
"The cabbage is king of vegetables!" said Birbal.
A few weeks later they were riding past the cabbage patch again. This time however, the emperor made a face when he saw the vegetables. "I used to love cabbage but now I have no taste for it." said Akbar.
"The cabbage is a tasteless vegetable" agreed Birbal.
The emperor was astonished.
"But the last time you said it was the king of vegetables!" he said.
"I did," admitted Birbal. "But I am your servant Your Majesty, not the cabbage's."
Alwan

Read this...and decide who is intelligent- Donkey or the DOG... http://www.facebook.com/fropki

Read and think-You may find one in your midst

There was once a washer man who had a donkey and a dog. One night when the whole world was sleeping, a thief broke into the house, the washer man was fast asleep too but the donkey and the dog were awake. The dog decided not to bark since the master did not take good care of him and wanted to teach him a lesson.

The donkey got worried and said to the dog that if he doesn't bark, the donkey will have to do something himself. The dog did not change his mind and the donkey started braying loudly.

Hearing the donkey bray, the thief ran away, the master woke up and started beating the donkey for braying in the middle of the night for no reason.

Moral of the story "One must not engage in duties other than his own"

Now take a new look at the same story...

The washer man was a well educated man from a premier management institute. He was looking at the bigger picture and thinking out of the box. He was convinced that there must be some reason for the donkey to bray in the night.. He walked outside a little and did some fact finding, applied a bottom up approach, figured out from the ground realities that there was a thief who broke in and the donkey only wanted to alert him about it. Looking at the donkey's extra initiative and going beyond the call of the duty, he rewarded him with lot of hay and other perks and became his favorite pet.

Soon the dog realized that the donkey is taking care of his duties and he can enjoy his l ife sleeping and lazing around.In the annual appraisal the dog managed "ME" (Met Expectations).

The donkey was rated as "star performer". The donkey had to live up to his already high performance standards. Soon the donkey was overburdened with work and always under pressure and is now looking out for a NEW JOB ...!!!!

Last edited:
A son and his father were walking on the mountains.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Suddenly, his son falls, hurts himself and screams: " AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

To his surprise, he hears the voice repeating, somewhere in the mountain:
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
" AAAhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Curious, he yells: "
Who are you?"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
He receives the answer: " Who are you?"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Angered at the response, he screams: "
Coward!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
He receives the answer: " Coward!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

He looks to his father and asks: "
What's going on?"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The father smiles and says: " My son, pay attention."[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

And then he screams to the mountain: "
I admire you!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The voice answers: " I admire you!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Again the man screams: "
You are a champion!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
The voice answers: " You are a champion!"[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

The boy is surprised, but does not understand.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Then the father explains: " People call this ECHO, but really this is LIFE.[FONT=&quot][/FONT]

It gives you back everything you say or do.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Our life is simply a reflection of our actions. http://www.funlok.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=796
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
If you want more love in the world, create more love in your heart. http://www.funlok.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=796
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
If you want more competence in your team, improve your competence. http://www.funlok.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=796
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
This relationship applies to everything, in all aspects of life ; http://www.funlok.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=796
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
Life will give you back everything you have given to it." http://www.funlok.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=796
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
YOUR LIFE IS NOT A COINCIDENCE. IT'S A REFLECTION OF YOU![FONT=&quot][/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back