• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Will India retain the ICC World cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Aussie will score about 320...Indian batting line up should fire on all cylinders..Especially the top order ..Will Rohit and Shikhar rise to the occasion

aussee gtg runs because of indian poor field placing - srinivasan

ssorry Mam. I cudnt resist; hence my running comment. I am happy somone likes it - srinivasan

Now the situation is
images

I started with 'negative' hoping to get 'positive'; hope I am alright and fine - srinivasan

Despite good start, India lost four wickets for 32 runs. Virat Kohli has started playing like Sachin, scoring freely at the initial games but failing at the crucial stage. He was dismissed for just 1 run.

This very idea is not in line , with how much efforts put up by our rejuvaneted team would not have been realised to our public . Could be cheap publicity for Sreesanth , who does not even have a face to face anything .In my openion , it would be anybody's game on their day !Any of the four from here. For sure!Muralisharma

I feel now that Sreesanth was telling the truth, and the real truth. Do you agree?

Welcome Sangomji...Now with a bomb shell!!

Thank you Shri Ganeshji! I missed the above post while responding to the one below.

I think for Sreesanth it is "grapes are sour syndrome"...He is now a dejected man in Cricket...Do you think Australia, South Africa or New Zealand are going to handover the Cup to India on a silver platter..No way..Game is getting more competitive

Don't you now think Sreesanth was right on the mark and that his words were not out of "sour grapes syndrome"?

Six reasons why Team India is flying home

It was never meant to be easy. But few had expected such a one-sided affair. After Team India’s dream run in the group stage, many thought that Dhoni’s boys could turn the tables on Michael Clarke’s men. Some also hoped that the significant presence of Indians at Sydney Cricket Ground would also lift the Men in Blue. But nothing really worked in India’s favour on Thursday. Here’s why:
Losing the toss:
No early inroads for India:
Strength of Aussie batting: I In contrast, India lacked batting depth.
Bowling lacks bite:
Failure of Indian top order:
Middle-order also falls to pressure:

Six reasons why Team India is flying home - TOI Blogs

Aussee won the toss and chose to bat; this position is not good for India. I am worried. SCG will help spinners when ashwin and jadeja will be our winning hero; so, if we India bat first, then spinners can get aussee out. so, we r in dis advantageous positon - srinivasan
hi

your predictions are correct...

not only 'Fish prediction' but also others' hopes r dashed - srinivasan

I feel now that Sreesanth was telling the truth, and the real truth. Do you agree?
Nice to see you in forum, Sangom Sir. :)

Sreesanth knows the real nature of the advertisers, who use our cricket stars to promote their products! :spy:

In a few matches, I could imagine 'suitcases' being handed over to 'some' teams!

It is NOT easy to win a cup, just by shouting 'We won't give it back'. :nono:

to my little knowledge I could say Aussee played well but at the sametime I shud not forget to say there were lots of opportunities for India to do better. only Dhoni cannot do everything. take the case of Kohli, he was totally stupid to hit the ball such a height; that too so close it dropped at WK's hands; the ball didnt go anywhere; he shud have hit the ball towards pavilion. possibly, I wish I am wrong and Ganguli will scold me, Kohli was trying to impress his girl-friend sitting in the pavilion to show her how he hits sixer; stupid fellow. also, NZ after winning their SF preferred Aussee for the final. In fact, I will say I prefer SA to clash NZ in the final because both were giants. all newspapers have 'high praize' for him Villiers for the way he played. when SA left weeping/crying, why not we Indians. let it be so. Final match between NZ and Aussee will be one-sided. NZ wll win. I dont really rate Aussee high; in fact, JOhnson shud have been fined for his behavior; he taunted Raina and when Umpire intervened he was orguing with Umpire also - srinivasan

yes Mam we Indians over-reacted. "'we won't give it back' who r y to give, we will take it from y". that is what happened - srinivasan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back