• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Will i get a government job?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can be the Government if you make it to the moon... Jokes apart, are you a TB?

TB..? NO not till now. Will I have in future?

TB..? NO not till now. Will I have in future?

Which posts you read to think the members in this forum are all TB patients, Boy this is the Joke of the forum!!
I think shivani has posted the birth chart and asking some astrologers to predict.

thanks,

Last edited:
Ohhhh....thanks god!

Thanks for clarifying the meaning of TB. I was worried after reading 'TB'!

What a sigh of relief..!

Shivani, if you are a brahmin, then no prospects of being a profeassional, no chance of a govt. job.

the age limit of central govt. jobs for open catagory ( though you havent said yet that you are a brahmin) is 27 for lower, middle jobs and 30 for higher jobs. better you complete post graduation and try for job of lecturar. It requeirs NET/SET. and instead of astrologers advice go through every issue of Employment News.
An sad aspect of these caste based disrimintions is age limit also not only age limit number of attemts is also different for different catagories even when seats are reserved for perticular catagories.

TB for Tuber culosis ha ha ha. Wat a joke.
This is the greatest joke of the world.ha ha ha.

ppl should use Tambra, Tambram or just Tummy ha ha.

If you live in Tamil nadu and if u r a tambrah then forget abt the govt. job. I don't know abt other states. Anyway ur state itself is ruled by a self styled dictatress who believes in making gardens full of pink colour elephant statues with public money. Better try to get a private job in this era of reservation.
Anyways now a days Govt. jobs are losing sheen because of low pay, professionalism, work environment, benefits, scope for promotions that are offered in the private sector. Many tambra's choose to work in private sector for this exact reason and also it keep them away from hindi in North esp. But they won't mind doing high profile Govt. Job but one has work very hard for it.
Govt. Job have one advantage that one has job security and one need not work at all forget about hard work. ha ha. So its the comfort factor.
for better predictions regarding varied subjects(Marriage or jobs etc) visit:-

Free Astrology Report @ newkerala.com, India
Free horoscopes at Astrodienst - Astrodienst

With Regards.

Last edited:
What should be the Qualification for a Teacher? - TN Non Government Non University Teacher | Google Groups
the link above will help in understanding as to what it is to get a Lecturer Job in Tamilnadu with any qualification. There is not a single NET person in University employment in Tamilnadu. Both Brahmins and Daliths (because of Quota) pass this exam easily. How then one can expect that it will be valued in Tamilnadu?
the age limit of central govt. jobs for open catagory ( though you havent said yet that you are a brahmin) is 27 for lower, middle jobs and 30 for higher jobs. better you complete post graduation and try for job of lecturar. It requeirs NET/SET. and instead of astrologers advice go through every issue of Employment News.
An sad aspect of these caste based disrimintions is age limit also not only age limit number of attemts is also different for different catagories even when seats are reserved for perticular catagories.

she wants a good empolyment.
If we are ready to go to mysore or bangalore, to work in infosys, why we shouldnt go to other states as lecturers. What is universal speciality in the word TN. extreme, organised, institutionalised anti brahminism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back