• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

A doctors response on indian government to the media

NDTV reporter's clever question to a Doctor at a Govt hospital: "There are so many COVID patients and the government does not provide beds,ICUs and Oxygen for all? Do you think Modi Govt has failed?” Answered the pragmatic and hardworking doctor: "Suppose you people are 10 members in the house and what to do if all 10 out of 10 get diarrhea at the same time? Will it have arrangement of 10 toilets in your house ????? Will you say the architect is a lousy professional?” The Reporter Disappeared...... 😂😂😂😂 Staying safe is our duty too!!!

NDTV reporter's clever question to a Doctor at a Govt hospital: "There are so many COVID patients and the government does not provide beds,ICUs and Oxygen for all? Do you think Modi Govt has failed?” Answered the pragmatic and hardworking doctor: "Suppose you people are 10 members in the house and what to do if all 10 out of 10 get diarrhea at the same time? Will it have arrangement of 10 toilets in your house ????? Will you say the architect is a lousy professional?” The Reporter Disappeared...... 😂😂😂😂 Staying safe is our duty too!!!

NDTV is an opposition propaganda mouthpiece just like The Hindu. India Today is slightly better though Rajdeep Sardesai has a long personal animosity with the current central leaders.

Our medical infrastructure has failed. No country in the world can deal with such huge numbers and we saw that even in the US, Italy etc. But there is no doubt that we should be having a far better system than what we have now even 70 years after Independence. The government hospitals are centres of corruption and one has to pay right from the entrance starting with getting a wheelchair.

I mean no offense to your views.. But I believe it is At least 20 years since you have gone to a general hospital.. please try visiting royapettah general hospital complaining of dry cough now and see...

I mean no offense to your views.. But I believe it is At least 20 years since you have gone to a general hospital.. please try visiting royapettah general hospital complaining of dry cough now and see...

No offense taken. As mentioned in another post I did visit a GH and a PHC recently. Family has doctors who served in TN government hospitals. I am in touch with government doctors and know the extent of corruption in government hospitals. Even in purchase of syringes and needles etc. A good friend of mine could not bear to see children suffering from the pain of poor quality (blunt) needles used for injections. So she bought them directly herself out of pocket and stopped using the hospital supplied ones. But I don't know specifically about Royapettah hospital or the Rajiv Gandhi GH in Madras. Will be glad to hear that things have improved there at least.

Latest ads

Back