• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

why did the thread disappear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sravna

Dear Praveen,

What happened to my thread on happiness and peace? As far as I see, I did not initiate any personal attacks and at worst was responding to such attacks. I think I tried to maintain the decency and decorum that this forum demands by trying to not be offending to anybody. Kindly let me know the reason.

Regards,
Sravna

PS: I started this thread because I am not able to send you private message

Attn Other members: Have added a poll. Kindly participate in it and express your view

Last edited:
I see it is in the ads and offer section. I do not understand this. This is not an attempt by me to make money by selling any service. The thread was started with the genuine intention of helping people in their day to day problems and proposing practical ways out of the problems. hope you are able to see that amidst false propaganda.

Regards
Sravna

Last edited:
Folks,

I have added a poll to rate my thread and express your view on it. Kindly participate in the poll

Regards,
Sravna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back