• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who was the creator of Vedas ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your online Guruji must be the latest breed of Babajis, one of a rare breed who finds praises of Almighty's name, fame, forms, incarnations etc. even in Mimamsas!! You are sure to get jivan mukti. Keep following the Babaji.

What I want to share from my experiences is that love conquers everything.It is my hope that it will inspire the readers to open their hearts to the Divine. If we can try to understand that we all are equally part of the Divine and are here to achieve this greater Truth and to realise our Self - if we make this our goal and do everything with Love…then everything will be lovely and you will always be happy.

Hi Renu,

No progress on your discussions...Are you in search of Answer of my question or you are satisfied what ever you know truth or untruth ?

main yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan hoon yahan
main jawabon mein hoon mein sawaalon mein hoon

I'm here, I'm here, I'm here
I am in your questions and I am in your answers

Last edited:
Manwarji,
Can you see the electrical energy that flows in the wire? you only see the manifested aspects of electricity in the form of heat, light, or your body becomes the conductor.
dear prasad !
you are correct we are mere wires and current flow will occur only when it is intercepted by
good thoughts (magnetic).
guruvayurappan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back