• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who was the creator of Vedas ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have known a great truth after doing so much hard work and research in religion and you know what it is?

The more I read I realize that its lesser and lesser I know.

Renu ji,

We are collecting pebbles on the sea shore of knowledge. But, are we in right direction to find the truth ?

If your goal is not fixed then you are nowhere ?

BTW, Renu, what do you want in life after so much of research ?

Renu ji,

We are collecting pebbles on the sea shore of knowledge. But, are we in right direction to find the truth ?

If your goal is not fixed then you are nowhere ?

BTW, Renu, what do you want in life after so much of research ?

The main goal in life is to lessen our wants(desires).
So if you ask me what I want in life now..my answer is nothing!

Cos right now in my life everything is so routine and is in auto pilot mode.
I let God guide me in life.
I wait for His signal and I follow like how sheep followed Jesus.

In God's green pastures feeding by His cool waters lie;
Soft in the evening walk my Lord and I,
All the sheep of His pasture
Fare so wondrously fine; His sheep am I.

CHORUS:Waters cool (on the mountain),
pastures green (in the valley),
In the evening walk my Lord and I.
Dark the night (on the mountain),
rough the way (in the valley),
Step by step, my Lord and I.

T
hrough the streets of the city in the darkness of the night,
Far from the fold, He heard my lonely cry.
Now I sit at His table in the palace of light;
His sheep am I.

Last edited:
The main goal in life is to lessen our wants(desires).
So if you ask me what I want in life now..my answer is nothing!

Cos right now in my life everything is so routine and is in auto pilot mode.
I let God guide me in life.
I wait for His signal and I follow like how sheep followed Jesus.

In God's green pastures feeding by His cool waters lie;
Soft in the evening walk my Lord and I,
All the sheep of His pasture
Fare so wondrously fine; His sheep am I.

CHORUS:Waters cool (on the mountain),
pastures green (in the valley),
In the evening walk my Lord and I.
Dark the night (on the mountain),
rough the way (in the valley),
Step by step, my Lord and I.

T
hrough the streets of the city in the darkness of the night,
Far from the fold, He heard my lonely cry.
Now I sit at His table in the palace of light;
His sheep am I.

Am I also a shepherd as he was, and am I to take as much care of him as he did of a[FONT=arial, sans-serif]... He stood up before [/FONT]his[FONT=arial, sans-serif] accusers as calmly and quietly, they said, as an [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif].... that I could harp on one [/FONT]chord[FONT=arial, sans-serif] of my nature till I destroyed my power to do good, for I [/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif]... we rush them anywhere and use every [/FONT]means[FONT=arial, sans-serif] available that we may rescue.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Renu ji, [/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Do you need help to solve you illusion as per your above post?
I strongly believe that you hate conversion !

[/FONT]

Am I also a shepherd as he was, and am I to take as much care of him as he did of a... He stood up before his accusers as calmly and quietly, they said, as an .... that I could harp on one chord of my nature till I destroyed my power to do good, for I ... we rush them anywhere and use every means available that we may rescue.

Renu ji,

Do you need help to solve you illusion as per your above post?

Ekam Eva Advaitam Brahman...everything is from God.
We do not need to convert but we can see unity in diversity.
I love all religions and respect every one of them.
By converting we are disrespecting religion.
I told you before that I can recite even the Azan.
I can taste all dishes that are served but I do not have to become the cook.

So Manwar ji..Ishwar Allah Tere Naam Sabko Sanmati Dey Bhagwan.

May be my posts might swing like a pendulum from Hinduism,Islam and Christianity and might confuse and hypnotize you but I am happy to see that you have chosen to say this line " Do you need help to solve you illusion as per your above post?
I strongly believe that you hate conversion ! "

That means I have created confusion in your mind.
That's the hall mark of a true Guru.
A Guru needs to keep his shisyas in a confused state of mind so that questions will keep coming!LOL

Ekam Eva Advaitam Brahman...everything is from God.
We do not need to convert but we can see unity in diversity.
I love all religions and respect every one of them.
By converting we are disrespecting religion.
I told you before that I can recite even the Azan.
I can taste all dishes that are served but I do not have to become the cook.

So Manwar ji..Ishwar Allah Tere Naam Sabko Sanmati Dey Bhagwan.

May be my posts might swing like a pendulum from Hinduism,Islam and Christianity and might confuse and hypnotize you but I am happy to see that you have chosen to say this line " Do you need help to solve you illusion as per your above post?
I strongly believe that you hate conversion ! "

That means I have created confusion in your mind.
That's the hall mark of a true Guru.
A Guru needs to keep his shisyas in a confused state of mind so that questions will keep coming!LOL

Renu ji,

If you sail through in 3 boats then where you land up ? Find out the source of all !

Renu ji,

If you sail through in 3 boats then where you land up ? Find out the source of all !

I can only sail in 3 boats the day I discard my physical body in the 1st boat, my subtle body in the 2nd boat and my causal body in the 3rd boat.

That will be the day where only the Atma remains and lands up in the Original Source.

Tat Tvam Asi.

Last edited:
I can only sail in 3 boats the day I discard my physical body in the 1st boat, my subtle body in the 2nd boat and my causal body in the 3rd boat.

That will be the day where only the Atma remains and lands up in the Original Source.

Tat Tvam Asi.

Why don't you do b4 your final journey ? What have you done to remain with original source ? With out your practice of Tat Tvam Asi, you can not land up in original source. You will become Ghost !!! Isn't it ?

Why don't you do b4 your final journey ? What have you done to remain with original source ? With out your practice of Tat Tvam Asi, you can not land up in original source. You will become Ghost !!! Isn't it ?

Not to worry Manwar Ji..then I can fall back on the tenets of Christianity and proclaim I am a holy Ghost!!

See how easy it is when you have back up philosophies as escape routes?
Being a Ghost is also fun yaar..you get to fly to different places without passport,visa etc.

No risk of deep vein thrombosis due to long hours transatlantic flights.

You know before in forum there used to be a member who used to say that he has whistled and walked through a grave yard past midnight.
See no ghost disturbed him.
So Ghost are harmless creatures only Manwar..
It's we humans that cause more harm to fellow humans.

Last edited:
Not to worry Manwar Ji..then I can fall back on the tenets of Christianity and proclaim I am a holy Ghost!!

See how easy it is when you have back up philosophies as escape route?
Being a Ghost is also fun yaar..you get to fly to different places without passport,visa etc.

No risk of deep vein embolism cos of long hours transatlantic flights.

You know before in forum there used to be a member who used to say that he has whistled and walked through a grave yard past midnight.
See no ghost disturbed him.
So Ghost are harmless creatures only Manwar..
It's we humans that cause more harm to fellow humans.

Renu, I am now your Guru to guide you towards right path. No confusion and no ghost philosophy. You shall have crystal clear approach and understanding about the manifestation of the God scientifically. No theory only practical to learn through instruments of operation.

Take it very seriously..if you wish to learn better and ultimate truth.

Your journey of life will be blissful and beautiful ..it is amazing !!!

Renu, I am now your Guru to guide you towards right path. No confusion and no ghost philosophy. You shall have crystal clear approach and understanding about the manifestation of the God scientifically. No theory only practical to learn through instruments of operation.

Take it very seriously..if you wish to learn better and ultimate truth.

Your journey of life will be blissful and beautiful ..it is amazing !!!

Dear Manwar,

See how God guides me? He even found me an online Guru!

Jai Bolo Manwarji Ki...... Jai!!!

Truly Amazing Grace.

Amazing Grace, how sweet the sound,
That saved a wretch like me.
I once was lost but now am found,
Was blind, but now I see.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

So we have a holy evangelist in our midst!!

Am I also a shepherd as he was, and am I to take as much care of him as he did of a... He stood up before his accusers as calmly and quietly, they said, as an .... that I could harp on one chord of my nature till I destroyed my power to do good, for I ... we rush them anywhere and use every means available that we may rescue.

Renu ji,

Do you need help to solve you illusion as per your above post?

Dear Manwar,

See how God guides me? He even found me an online Guru!

Jai Bolo Manwarji Ki...... Jai!!!

Truly Amazing Grace.

T'was Grace that taught my heart to fear.
And Grace, my fears relieved.
How precious did that Grace appear
The hour I first believed.

Through many dangers, toils and snares
I have already come;
'Tis Grace that brought me safe thus far
and Grace will lead me home.

The Lord has promised good to me.
His word my hope secures.
He will my shield and portion be,
As long as life endures.

Yea, when this flesh and heart shall fail,
And mortal life shall cease,
I shall possess within the veil,
A life of joy and peace.

When we've been here ten thousand years
Bright shining as the sun.
We've no less days to sing God's praise
Than when we've first begun.

[h=1][/h]Gurur-brahma Gurur-vishnu Gurur-devo Maheshwarah!
Gurureva Param Brahma Tashmai Sriguruve Namah!

“Guru is Brahma (the Creator of the Universe), Guru is Vishnu (the Protector), Guru is Lord Maheshwara (the Destroyer), Guru verily is the Supreme Brahman (the Absolute); Prostration to that Guru.” This verse is from the famous Guru-Gita which is in the form of a dialogue between Goddess Uma and Lord Siva, in the Sanatkumar Samhita in the Skanda Purana. The first half of the second line ‘ Gurureva Param Brahma (Guru verily is the Supreme Brahman)’ is popularly chanted as ‘Gurusaksat Param Brahma’ which means Guru is the manifestation of Supreme Brahman.
The verse sums up the relation of one’s spiritual preceptor and the God he worships with the Absolute that transcends all relationship. It establishes in no uncertain terms the sameness in essence of the three entities namely Guru, God and Self. To the neophyte in the spiritual path, this may appear to be unbelievable and irrational but this is the true path which he has to understand and digest, sooner or later, before he can make any appreciable progress in his march towards the Goal.
Many may be familiar with the two terms ‘Guru’ and ‘God’ and may not have heard about ‘the Absolute’ at all. Their conception of Guru is limited to the physical personality of the spiritual teacher. What they understand by the term ‘God’ may be some super human person residing in some far-off world in space, in charge of the welfare of the good and punishment of the evil in this world. These are not wrong ideas. They are correct as far as they go; but they do not give the full significance of the two terms ‘Guru’ and ‘God’ that has to be comprehended properly by a spiritual seeker.
The highest truth is always couched in the most cryptic and enigmatic terms in the scripture, just as we keep very valuable gems locked up in strong steel-boxes, placed in equally strong if not stronger encasements one within the other, one such expression is the oft-quoted:

Rig-vedic Mantra ‘Ekam Sat Vipra Bahudha Vadanti’.

The Absolute is one, the wise call it by different names. All the remaining Mantras in the Vedas and other scriptures may be said to be a commentary on this central Vedic teaching. This manifested world, consisting of countless universe with umpteen names and forms is really the Absolute itself. The apparently divergent universe is in fact an organic whole, just like our body consisting of different limbs is one complete whole by itself non-different from ourselves, nobody feels that his hands are separate from him. Similarly the sense organs and the mind-, are considered non-different from himself, although for certain empirical dealings, he speaks about them as though they are different parts.

The most awe-inspiring fact that the Vedas reveal is that this world is God himself. It is His body, the Virat Purusha. It is His cosmic form. As my body is non-different from me, even so this world as the body of God is the same as God who Himself is the manifestation of the transcendent Absolute.

Therefore, we come to the conclusion that one’s spiritual preceptor and the God one worships, are in essence identical, being the manifestations of non-dual Absolute, the former a visible manifestation perceived through the sense-organs and later an invisible one conceived through one’s intellect and experienced in one’s heart.

To the sincere and faithful devotee the invisible God does also manifest himself in visible forms. The Puranas are replete with instances of God descending down to our physical plane assuming various names and forms and fulfilling certain cosmic functions when needs arise. These Puranas and epics are great scriptures explaining the truths of the Upanishads which are unapproachable to the worldly-minded. They are not cock and bull stories intended for the old, orthodox and unintelligent. Their importance especially to the spiritual seeker, is revealed in a famous verse which says that:

Vedas dread those persons who approach them without a preliminary knowledge of the epics and Puranas. A clear understanding of the implied meaning of these scriptures is a ‘must’ for a seeker for his successful grasp of the higher truths hidden in the Vedas. This most important instruction about the essential non-difference of the spiritual teacher, God and the non-dual Absolute is given to us in one of the verses in praise of:

Lord Dakshinamurti, which says that God, Guru and the Atman are different only in their names and forms and that they mean and represent the one, non-dual Supreme Absolute, whose body is all-pervasive like the ether.

The necessity of a spiritual preceptor in flesh and blood and an omniscient, omnipresent and omnipotent God who can be conceived by the mind and therefore worshiped and meditated upon, besides the eternal, non-dual, transcendental Absolute who is beyond the reach of the mind and speech and whose manifestations are the first two, to the spiritual aspirant, can not be overemphasized.

Hence, it has become a tradition among the aspirants to pay the greatest respect and adoration to one’s spiritual instructor, equivalent to that they bestow on the Deity, their object of daily worship.

Some ultra-modern Acharyas in their over-anxiety to decry everything that is old and traditional, and to bring in something new to their listeners, undermines the importance of Guru in Self Realization. They bring before their audience hair-splitting arguments and very subtle reasoning to convince them about their revolutionary theories. They seem to forget that in their very act of denying the necessity of a Guru, they themselves act as a Guru to their listeners and thereby they nullify their own theory.

Dear Vikram,

Thanks for sending your reply. Apropos to your answer, Vashistha came very late after the creation of the universe. He also made great contribution along with others. The constitution was made much earlier to regulate the whole universe by the Almighty Himself. It was verbal only. Other Rishis later made great contribution to compose it in written form. That is how , we see Vedas.

My question is, who was the God whose words were written in various scripts?

Dear Sri Manwar,
Do you mean to say that the words of Veda which we call mantra were composed by rishis later but the essence of the words was there already as created by God. Please give a straight answer.

Dear Sri Manwar,
Do you mean to say that the words of Veda which we call mantra were composed by rishis later but the essence of the words was there already as created by God. Please give a straight answer.

Dear Shri Vikrama,

Thanks for your deep research on Vedas. You got the right answer. I support your answer 100%. There is no iota of doubt in it. It is absolutely true.

Now, my question is, who was the God whose words were composed ?

Dear Shri Vikrama,

Thanks for your deep research on Vedas. You got the right answer. I support your answer 100%. There is no iota of doubt in it. It is absolutely true.

Manwar ji?

What is this yaar? You are my guruji but why you are asking "WHO WAS THE GOD?"
God is God why are you saying which God?

In earlier posts to me you were saying Ekam Sat Viprah Bahuda Vadanti..now why are you saying which god etc.

Hai Allah!! I am confused Guruji..please guide me.

Don't disappoint me Manwar GuruJi.

om ajnana-timirandhasya jnananjana-salakaya
caksur unmilitam yena tasmai sri-gurave namah

I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

Manwar ji,

I got this by email long back taken from some website.But I only have half of it.
Can you comment on it please?

To quote again from Guru-Gita, three verses (60, 61 and 62) explain how Guru illumines the highest truth of the identity of the Atman and Brahman, the individual Soul and the Supreme Soul, contained in the mahavakya ‘TAT TWAM ASI’ and thus helps the disciple in the realization of the non-dual Absolute.
The subject matter of the preceding paragraphs and much more is beautifully condensed in the opening verse of ‘Shruti-Sura-Samuddharanam’ by Sage Totakacharya -:
Trailokyanathharim- idam- uddarasattvam;
Saktestanujatanayam pameshtikalpam.
sloka_guru2.jpg

Jimutamukta- vimalambara- charuvarnam;
Vasistham- ugratapasam pranatosmi nityam.
A crude rendering of this verse in English is as follows: “I always offer obeisance to the great Sage Vyasa who is God Hari himself, the Lord of the three worlds, worthy of praise, the embodiment of pure Sattva Guna, the grandson of Shakti, equal to Brahma the creator, of beautiful colour like the pure sky free of all clouds, a descendant of Sage Vasishtha, and of extreme penance.”
Scholars differ in the interpretation of this verse. Some would say that all the epithets used there in quality Sage Vyasa who is invoked. Some other opines that it is Lord Vishnu and Sage who are referred to by the Acharya. Still others argue that Brahman the Absolute, Lord Hari, its Saguna aspect and Sage Veda Vyasa who is none other than the Lord, all the three are invoked in this opening verse. We have for example the following verse:
sloka_guru4.jpg

A chatur-vadano Brahma;
Dvibahuraparo Harih.
A bhala-lochanah Sambhuh;
Bhagawan Badarayanah.
“Sage Vyasa is God himself, he is Brahma without four faces, he is another Vishnu without two hands, and he is Lord Siva without the third eye on the forehead.” A very popular Dhyana Sloka among the devotees says:
sloka_guru6.jpg

Vyasaya Vishnurupaya
Vyasaroopaya Vishnave;
Namo vai Brahmanidhaye
Vashishthaya Namo Namah.
At the same time another stanza says ‘Vyaso Narayanah Sakshat’ and also
sloka_guru7.jpg

Sankaram Sankaracharyam
Keshavam Badarayanam;
Sutra-Bhasya Kritau vande
Bhagavantau Punah Punah.
Gurupurnima is known as Vyasa Purnima also. Guru is Vyasa Himself. Guru is not the cage of flesh and bones. He is living God. He is absolute incarnate, clinging to his physical frame and seeing everything in his physical set up is mere ignorance.
. To experience the Guru’s Grace, one must see Guru as a supreme being, supra-ultra divinity, the manifestation of the Absolute Brahman and see his presence at all times, in all places and in all conditions and act accordingly is the real Guru Worship on the sacred occasion of Guru Purnima. Om Shanti!!

Manwar ji?

What is this yaar? You are my guruji but why you are asking "WHO WAS THE GOD?"
God is God why are you saying which God?

In earlier posts to me you were saying Ekam Sat Viprah Bahuda Vadanti..now why are you saying which god etc.

Hai Allah!! I am confused Guruji..please guide me.

Don't disappoint me Manwar GuruJi.

om ajnana-timirandhasya jnananjana-salakaya
caksur unmilitam yena tasmai sri-gurave namah

I was born in the darkest ignorance, and my spiritual master opened my eyes with the torch of knowledge. I offer my respectful obeisances unto him.

Renu Bete,

Chup ho jao ! The treasure trove will be opened slowly and slowly. Let people react after great research, they will know the reality, indeed ! That is my objective to teach them a practical lesson.

Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.

Renu Bete,

Chup ho jao !

Guruji Manwar,

Koti Pranams to you,

What you have said is so true.. Only in the sound of silence is the voice of God.

I am blessed indeed to get a guruji like you.:hail:

जहाँ जहाँ मैं जाता गुरुजी
गीत तुम्हारे गाता, गीत तुम्हारे गता

Last edited:
Dear Shri Vikrama,

Dear Sri Manwar,
The question who is relevant only when we know something related to that person.
Who is this Manwar?
He is the gentleman who started the thread.

Here if we know the thread already, Manwar can be identified. To one who has never visited this site, how can I explain as to who is Manwar?

Applying this to God, when you ask who is the God, we can only say He is the one who caused a spark in the minds of the rishis who composed the Vedas.

Since we know the world already, we can also say that He is the one who created this world and caused it keep going.

Beyond that we can not say anything. If we say anything that is only born out of our imagination and can not be truth.

To each man his religion. What I say about God may not be agreeable to you. Because it was born out of my imagination and not yours. Some men may fall in line with me. It is futile to expect all to toe my line.

My humble advice is - Let every man find God of his own efforts. Just as Vivekananda said, there could be 20 crore religions in this world but they need not clash against one another. Don's assert that I have found out the truth and what I say is the only truth, because God appears to each man in his own style.

Dear Sri Manwar,
The question who is relevant only when we know something related to that person.
Who is this Manwar?
He is the gentleman who started the thread.

Here if we know the thread already, Manwar can be identified. To one who has never visited this site, how can I explain as to who is Manwar?

Applying this to God, when you ask who is the God, we can only say He is the one who caused a spark in the minds of the rishis who composed the Vedas.

Since we know the world already, we can also say that He is the one who created this world and caused it keep going.

Beyond that we can not say anything. If we say anything that is only born out of our imagination and can not be truth.

To each man his religion. What I say about God may not be agreeable to you. Because it was born out of my imagination and not yours. Some men may fall in line with me. It is futile to expect all to toe my line.

My humble advice is - Let every man find God of his own efforts. Just as Vivekananda said, there could be 20 crore religions in this world but they need not clash against one another. Don's assert that I have found out the truth and what I say is the only truth, because God appears to each man in his own style.

Dear Vikrama ji,

You are absolutely right in your words, I again agree with you.

Now , the truth, I can not change, it will remain as it is ! May be 20-30 years down the line you will find the answer, but there is an answer for what I asked you.

I can not ask and write untruth to fella community as its a matter of our great religion !! My objective to make them stronger with real and real divine knowledge.
( I may one of the rarest of the rare person who gets the sermons from God's Ved Vani)

Why , I chose Tamil Brahmin site, cos I have huge respect for Brahmins all across the world as they are the Dharm Gurus of all our societies. Whatever they say, it becomes God's send advice. They have to follow and there is no excuse for that.

Unfortunately, 99% are unaware about Vedas and its real essence so they can not govern the society divinely and can not propagate the divine message on its original form (although it can not be changed).

So, I will certainly clear your doubts one by one and resolve your all queries but you have to take pains to unearth the truth through great texts.

If you do not read texts then my purpose gets defeated as you shall never be clear irrespective of explanation.

Of course the day will come when you will be delighted and blessing will be showering to you !!!

Dear Vikrama ji,

You are absolutely right in your words, I again agree with you.

Now , the truth, I can not change, it will remain as it is ! May be 20-30 years down the line you will find the answer, but there is an answer for what I asked you.

I can not ask and write untruth to fella community as its a matter of our great religion !! My objective to make them stronger with real and real divine knowledge.
( I may one of the rarest of the rare person who gets the sermons from God's Ved Vani)

Why , I chose Tamil Brahmin site, cos I have huge respect for Brahmins all across the world as they are the Dharm Gurus of all our societies. Whatever they say, it becomes God's send advice. They have to follow and there is no excuse for that.

Unfortunately, 99% are unaware about Vedas and its real essence so they can not govern the society divinely and can not propagate the divine message on its original form (although it can not be changed).

So, I will certainly clear your doubts one by one and resolve your all queries but you have to take pains to unearth the truth through great texts.

If you do not read texts then my purpose gets defeated as you shall never be clear irrespective of explanation.

Of course the day will come when you will be delighted and blessing will be showering to you !!!

OMG are you some Babaji?

OMG are you some Babaji?

My Dear Renu,

It is divine blessings !!!

It is the power of Vedas !!!

It is God's wish to propagate right message to understand HIM and HIS manifestations!!!

Babaji is Babaji, Kalyugi Babaji, they will not talk to you unless you have some thing !!! More so, they may be unaware about Vedas but pretend to be real Guru.

This updesha for learned people only who can change the society as a whole through their divine knowledge power !!!

You all become powerful after going through divine learning curves !!!

OMG are you some Babaji?

Your online Guruji must be the latest breed of Babajis, one of a rare breed who finds praises of Almighty's name, fame, forms, incarnations etc. even in Mimamsas!! You are sure to get jivan mukti. Keep following the Babaji.

Your online Guruji must be the latest breed of Babajis, one of a rare breed who finds praises of Almighty's name, fame, forms, incarnations etc. even in Mimamsas!! You are sure to get jivan mukti. Keep following the Babaji.

Dear Zebra16,

I am not Baba ji or Guru Ji, I am just propagating and revealing the real truth to you all, if you are interested.

God's words are magic wand, they are powerful magnets.

Jivan Mukti is not in Guru's hand, it is the disciple who scores 99% or 33% or 9%.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back