• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Who are we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Sir

KRS Sir,

I think, the longer your post, the wiser we will be and hence kindly don't worry about the length of your postings.

(I will be more happy if you kindly drop "Sir" & "Ji", you are welcome to address me by my name)

I want to explore a little more about your response to my last question. The essence of your response is that the 'wiser groups' have a responsibility towards the less privileged (i first thought of writing "underdogs", but some KKK member could read this & conclude that brahmins consider the lowest varna as dogs, so why the risk ?).

Now my queries are :

a) Is this "responsibility" implicit or explicit among the duties of the brahmins ?

b) Will i be right in concluding that any brahmin who has not contributed to 'social upliftment' hasn't performed some part of his duty ?

c) If the answer to (a) is "explicit", how come that this fact is not often emphasised ? Has this fact been “conveniently ignored” or are we victims of a planned, sustained hate campaign ?

d) Does answer to (c) lie in the fact that while this responsibility was "on paper" not enough was done by Brahmins in reality ? Ofcourse there are Adi Shankaracharyas, Ramanujars etc.. but one could argue that they were few & far & also that even people who follow the sect they created haven't exactly followed THIS aspect of brahmanism in their lives ?

e) when you juxtapose this responsibility with the fact that brahmins were generally opposed to under privileged's entry to temple etc... isn't it contradicting ? were these values "lost in transit" between generations ?

Wrt (d) & (e) let me clarify that i am referring to the general / common set of brahmins, i do realise & concede that the people who were in forefront of the under privileged's liberation struggle were all brahmins....i am only trying to understand the psyche of the ‘centuries’ general Brahmins

f) Finally in your view, how do you think the current generation of Brahmins should discharge this responsibility ?

Dear Sri Hari,

Hope this way of addressing you is satisfactory.

The following quote is from Kanchi Mahaperiaval's book 'Hindu Dharma':

"
One man has the job of waging wars, another that of trading and rearing cattle, a third has manual work to do. What work does the Brahmin do for soceity?
Is not the grace of the Supreme-Being important even in worldly life? The Brahmin's vocation is doing such works as would enable all jatis earn this grace. The devas or celestials are like the officials of the Paramatman. It is the duty of the Brahmin to make all creatures of the world dear to them. The work he performs, the mantras he chants are intended to do good to all jatis. Since he has to do with forces that are extra-mundane, he has to follow a religious discipline of rites and vows more strictly than what others have to follow so as to impart potency to the mantras. If it were realised that he has to perform rituals and observe vows for the sake of other communities also, people would not harbour the wrong notion that he has been assigned some special [ priveleged] job.
Apart from this, the Brahmin has to learn the arts and sastras that pertain to worldly life, the traits and vocations of all other castes and instruct them in such work as is theirs by heredity. His calling is that of the teacher and he must not do other jobs. His is a vocation entailing great responsibility and is more important than the job of affording bodily protection to people, or of trade or labour. For the Brahmin's duty is to preserve the arts and crafts and other skills by which other communities maintain themselves to nurture their minds and impart them knowledge.
If the man discharging such a responsibility is not mentally mature, his work will not yield the desired results. If he himself is not noble of mind he will not be able to rise others to a high level. At the same time, he has a handicap which he does not share with others. If he believes that he is superior to others because he does intellectual work, he will only be a hindrance to himself. That is why the Brahmin has to be rendered pure. Since there are reasons for him to feel superior to others, there must be the assurance that he does not suffer from the least trace of egoism and arrogance. That is why he is tempered by means of the forty samskaras and his impurities wrung out. "

As you can see, for the answer to your question is that it is explicit and is so stated in the scriptures. Because the Varna system broke down due to various reasons in the past 100 years or so, this explicit message got lost. We will again discuss this in detail in a posting.

Not allowing entry to the temples is usually attributed to Brahmins. But if read the news carefully, you will find that in majority of cases, it is not the Brahmins who impose such restrictions, as far as temples go. But Brahmins do have a hand in these practices, I suppose. Again 'madi' started with proper intentions and reasons and like everything else it has degenerated in to mindless practice.

Answer to your final question is quite complex. We all need to understand who each one of us is. Based on that one's action may be different. We will discuss this in this thread as well in due course, after understanding certain data points.

Pranams,
KRS

Rituals were created with noble intentions.But they outlive their utility after a point of time.As KRS pointed out,mindlessly following certain traditions will lead a society to destruction.

To cite an example, when the movie aanpavam was shot, they did pooja to a tirupathi venkatasalapathy picture.During pooja the picture fell down and broke.Producer considered it as a bad omen and stopped shooting.After consoling him, the movie was again started and it became a very big hit.

In the next movie by the same producer, during pooja he was about to break the venkatasalapathy picture, saying that doing so will bring success to this movie also....

Like this we have so many traditions.Whenever a ganesha temple is built, people consider it as a tradition to steal a ganesha idol rather than to build a new idol.

Such traditions/acharam/theettu all started somewhere like this.Practicing them without questioning them will cause the downfall of a society.prithviraj chauhan followed the vedic tradition of forgiving an enemy.What happened to him?If Indian army follows the yudha dharma mentioned in mahabharatha of not chasing an enemy,not fighting in nights etc. what will happen to our country?

We should learn when to follow a tradition and when to avoid it.Following something said in vedas mindlessly will cause demise of a society.

Living in this era needs its own rules.Rules of the past have no meaning here.

Also religion, God and holy books have no conncetion with each other.God is an incomprehensible power.Humans are like peanuts before him.To say that one single book will explain the features of god and everything needed to attain god is mentioned in a book shows only the arrogance of man.

Only in Hinduism,they have given this much importance to a holy book.Vedas are hailed as equal to god himself.Vedas are said to be as old as god himself.Not even Islam and christianity give this status to their books.

What is the result of this importance given to a book and not to god?Veda nindanai becomes more worse than theyva nindanai.People who refuse god and accept vedas are accepted as asthigas but people who accept god and refuse vedas are called as nasthigas.

We can reach god without following any religion or any holy book.Only the sheer arrogance of man gives so much importance to a printed book and elevates it to the status of God.

Noword,no sentence in the world is holy.Everything needs to be questioned, challenged and then only accepted.Blind faith leads everybody to destruction.

I have seen orthodox people accuse others of not obeying the holy book.But in reality nobody in the world can follow word to word of anything written in any holy book.So what rights do we have to accuse others?Nowadays even the most orthodox brahmins, do not follow practices like child marriage.Even if the law is abolished, they wont follow it.But they will follow varnadharma without fail and accuse brahmins who left varna dharma as aposatates.In reality both of these people have left one dharma each and thus both are equal.Nobody can call the other as apostate,because all are apostates in this regard.

Leaving away all holy books apart and surrendering to god alone will save a man.That is the message of bhagavat geetha.

What holy book does a villager who doesnt even know to read and write follow?Nothing...a villager living in remote corners of manipur might have never even heard anything about vedas,quran or bible.Will god send him to hell for this mistake?

God is like a sun.If there ever is a god,his karunya and love will shine on asthik and nasthik alike like the rays of sun.Hindus, muslims, christians, buddhists all will be equal in his eyes.He wont punish or reward anybody because of their caste/religion/following a book or not.

another 'scholarly' point of view???

sir - it is not the vedas or other holy books which have let us down. it is actually the other way down. it is we who have let down the vedas. it is in abrahamic religions like islam & christianity that following the 'holy' books blindly have been made compulsory, so much so that any person questioning the authority of the 'books' is branded an infidel and being an infidel is a sin for which the punishment in these religions is death penalty! but in hinduism, following books is 100% optional and voluntary, and in any case, there is certainly no death penalty for questioning authority of books.but because of the respect it commands, people following vedas have been accorded a higher status for many centuries.

in brahminism, in those days, people will marry off their sons at a very younger age, because, only then they can become priests in temples, as priesthood was not for brahmacharis. so to send their sons to temples for service, early marriage was followed. this is not child marriage.

there is difference between not following a dharma in its true spirit and insulting the dharma. orthodox bramins only call those who are insulting the dharma with ulterior motives as apostates, and rightly so.

when society was based on varnashrama,many people followed it. but society is now based on democratic constitution, as per which any person is free to follow tenets of his religion subject to parameters mentioned in constitution. if the practices are in conformity with law, there is nothing wrong in following it. no person is liable for compulsory explanation in public for his private affairs.

that apart, it is interesting Mr. KRS has mentioned about agrarian life. i think hindu life is basically agrarian unlike other religions.. (IMHO there is not much difference between 'agrarian' & 'vegetarian').even now more than 70% of hindus in india live in villages. ironically, more bramins live in urban areas now, than ever before, and that probably explains why brahmnic ideals like vegeteranism, vedas are 'questioned' by bramins themselves. may be it is because of agrarain way of life, that the cow & many other animals were considered to be so holy. after all, in those days, no agriculture was possible without cattle in particular, and animals in general. it was the refusal of non bramins to accept the holiness of cows, which as per mahatma gandhi, as i said before, led to division in hinduism and resulting in untouchability. the bottomline is, the more urban you become, the more you are likely to move away from orthdoxy!

Last edited:
sir - it is not the vedas or other holy books which have let us down. it is actually the other way down. it is we who have let down the vedas.

In Geetha krishna asks us to throw away vedas and surrender to him.That is what people did.Once people came out of varnashrama, crowds in temples increased beyond control.devotion grew like anything in India.

in brahminism, in those days, people will marry off their sons at a very younger age, because, only then they can become priests in temples, as priesthood was not for brahmacharis. so to send their sons to temples for service, early marriage was followed. this is not child marriage.

If marriage of two children is not child marriage, then what is it?

it was the refusal of non bramins to accept the holiness of cows, which as per mahatma gandhi, as i said before, led to division in hinduism and resulting in untouchability. the bottomline is, the more urban you become, the more you are likely to move away from orthdoxy!

It was the vedic duty of the panjama class to eat carcass of dead cows.They only fulfilled that duty.For that they were branded as untouchables by orthodxes.It is a mistake to consider anybody as untouchables because of their food habits

Dear Sri Goundamani Ji,

Just a warning! Sri N. Suresh Ji is not interested in any logical arguments from others. Irrespective of what others quote and say, he can not accept certain truths.

Speaking about the Truth, I thought that as Brahmins we are the guardians of the Truth. But N. Suresh Ji, told us that he was leaving the Forum for other reasons and immediately showed up as NARAS, without informing us about his new identity. While this is not a big deal, it still bothers me. To me, telling the 'Truth' is the essence of our Dharma. Once you do this, you are no longer a Brahmin, irrespective of whether you are a vegetarian or not.

I have much better resources about the Yajans where the Brahmins took meat, and if I quote from, Sri Suresh Ji will immediately make these giants in Hinduism as non-hindus. And I am fairly sure that Sri N. Suresh comes from a family that follows the philosophy of one or the other source I am able to quote from.

But it does not matter - these topics are peripheral to the main issue of the thread. So, while I appreciate your comments, please make sure that this thread does not veer from it's original objective, as mentioned by Sri Silverfox Ji.

Pranams,
KRS

KRS sir,

long back in one of the threads I called you as Mahathma KRS.You refused it politely.But your postings in this thread only add more proof to my statement.

Blessed is the religion which produces such noble souls.Only when I see people like you,I feel proud to be a Hindu.

Please continue your postings.We all are eager to read them.

Clarifying

Dear Sri Hari,

Hope this way of addressing you is satisfactory.

KRS

KRS Sir,

Hope you didn't think that i am being fussy. It is just that it embarrasses me to be addressed as "Sir, Ji, or Sri" by elders.

Hello All
Glad to see the forum is humming with activity. I see some phenomenal posts in the previous pages, here is my small contribution to the question "Who are We?"

The best way I can think of Brahmins would be " a guild of knowledge workers" that arose several thousand years ago. It is an unsettled question as to whether race was the common denominator for this guild.

Now "knowledge worker" does not mean a guy with a laptop as it does today. It just means a person who codifies existing knowledge, performs rituals and gives due procedure to the events and ceremonies of that day. As people got more "civilized", it is ,but natural to desire that undertakings and endeavours are "done right". Hence the demand for knowledge workers went up and Brahmins found patronage among the powerful of the land.

Now I'm going to digress a little bit here - to speculate about the internal dynamics of a guild that is dedicated to pursuing knowledge.

What happens when your life revolves around the pursuit of knowledge? Same thing that happens to the dedicated Ph.D students of today - you start getting rather intellectual in your view of things. You start wanting knowledge for the sake of knowledge. All well and good. However, the Brahmins of yore also had to live and function with their society.

Consequently, there arose a need to project a paradigm to the larger society that was in consonance with the intellectual pursuits of the guild. ( Translation - Brahmins had to show something worthwhile to their patrons so they would continue getting support :)

Hence came the elaborate pantheon of gods and the attendant rituals as well as do's and don'ts.This provided an over-arching, rather comforting socio-religious superstructure within which the masses of the day were able to organize into socially stable and productive populations. ( Translation - the whole concept of Devas, Swarga, Naraka etc helped you calm down and do some useful work so that everyone could get along :)

It also helped the common man apply an intelligible overlay upon the fundamental randomness of nature and human life. ( Translation - you don't know what's going to happen to your crops - you find some reassurance in worshipping Varuna for rains :)Furthermore, the concept of frequent festivals for all these gods did a lot to stimulate the internal economy of society.

More festivals = more spending = more capital churn.

I'm not saying this all happened in neat compartmentalized steps and periods - these were inevitably jostled by systemwide jolts such as invasions, famines, tyrannical rulers etc. Also, these developments are not unique to the Indian civilization. Similar developments can be traced in other major civilizations.

If you guys don't have an incurable headache by now, I will explain more in the next post. :)

Last edited:
Clarification

Dear Sri Hari,

Respect to age is our tradition. Respect to any living soul is also a tradition. But I take your point.

Dear Sri Goundamani Ji,

I am very simple man, with lots of flaws. I think it would be a discredit to any Mahatma, let alone an Atma to compare me to them. While I appreciate your thoughts, it would not be correct to call me with this type of adjective.

I have to make another classification. The words in my previous posting, after I read them again, did not properly spell out my thoughts.

I was not picking on one person (even though it seemed to have come out that way), but rather wanted to tie it to my second posting about truth and dharma. A Brahmin is someone who is always transparent in his words and deeds. This is a very high sattvic state of behaviour.

Pranams,
KRS

sir - Lord krishna even kills demons, does that mean that we should also kill our opponents? holy books must be inferred in a proper way, not like this.

bramins used to marry off their children at an younger age , must certainly not when they were children. so this is not child marriage.
bramins do not allow even bramins of rival sect to enter their temples, as is well known. so this is not untouchability in any form.

Mahatma gandhi says food habits played an important part in emergence of untouchability. even logically this seems correct. human beings should have been vegetarians mostly for many years since mankind originated, mainly because the population in those days was so low that it was not at all necessary to be a non vegetarian. it was only as population increased,people resorted to meat eating. may this is why bramins felt we should not mindlessly increase our population, because this leads to many evils,like non vegeteranism. perhaps this is why sanyasam is mentioned as holy in hindu tenets, sexual desires are requested to be kept under minimum control , so much so that, even onions and garlic are not to be consumed, because eating these things could lead to an increase of sexual desires & emotions to uncontrollable levels. so how can people of a community who even considered some vegetables as taboo, could have been meat eaters? if you can produce 1 lakh proofs to show that bramins ate meat, i can produce 1 crore proofs to prove that bramins were puge veggies.

though i have two different user names, the email ID is same.

Mr. KRS you only have 'arguments' in favour of your stand that bramins were meat eaters. but i have posted many quotations from various scriptures as proofs and evidences that bramins were pure veggies. your 'truths' do not stand weight in front of these proofs and evidences sir! even in my very first posting in this thread i have answered the question 'who are we'. i stand by that- but this is not my personal view. as i said i am a volunteer of brahminism in its orthdox form.

But, i have some good news for the likes of Mr.KRS. because of personal commitments, domestic involvements and official works (though i am working in a govt. sector) i am finding it very difficult to be as prolific as i was in the forum before. in my previous'birth' i used to enter almost 10 postings on some days! but in this present 'birth' i am finding it difficult to contribute even 1 single posting a day. so my presence in future will be mostly token. i would love to take part in discussions with KRS,other members and adminstrators of this forum, on various issues, but as you would have seen ,nowadays my scoring rate is very low and slow.

Mr. KRS , from a junior member you were promoted as a scholar and now you have become a mahatma! but from being a senior member, i have became a junior member! wonder what next!!!!!! (no offence meant sir!)

Last edited:
<<<NARAS ----he main difference between you and me ,as i see is that you have the adminstrator of the forum on your said. this means you are under no pressure which i am. had the adminstrator been totally impartial and unbiased, there would have been a more level playing field and the atmosphere in the forum would have been more healthy.>>>>

Dear Suresh:
Just because I do not agree with your views doesn't make biased or being against you personally. I was suggesting that you stop harping one single subject - vegetarianism - and move on. Seems you have one-dimensional mind!
I do believe Brahmins ate meat during Vedic times -- of course, that is my personal view and no matter how much you write against it, I will not change my views. But at the same time, you have got every right to post your counter views. Mind you, I am a staunch vegetarian myself.
Can any other member on this forum besides you say that the moderators are biased against you?
Suresh, sometimes you just have got to let go of things!

I feel the same way Mr. N. Suresh feels here. Its pretty obvious that the administrator is biased towards Mr. KRS , coz he also believes that brahmins were meat eaters. I believe I have seen several postings from Mr. N Suresh about how brahmins could not have been meat eaters. But All we see from you are some ridiculous messages like 'dont bother about Suresh. lets talk about something else '

If you have the facts to prove it, you should come out in the open. Instead all you guys are doing is just to respond with stereo typical ' so what if brahmins were meat eaters ? cant we talk about any thing else ? '

You know what i personally consider meat eating to be a sin and i cannot digest that brahmins do it. Instead of taking your negative approach , what if u and KRS come to a consulsion that " what if brahmins WERE NEVER meat eaters and can we talk about any thing else ". I dont see u taking that approach coz u are biased towards Mr. KRS's opinion.

That , my friend , is not a good way to moderate the forum.

Also you post funny messages like how Mr Suresh is spoiling the good name of this site ? Dude u are hilarious. you only have a few hundred members. You have been around only for a short period of time . No activities except a simple forum. and most of the members dont even post any messages.

If you are a good moderator , I suggest you take a neutral approach and stop posting messages like 'ignore this guy'.

sir - my motive was not to cast aspersions on your impartiality, but only to suggest that you are more inclined to be receptive to the views of Mr. KRS, and this could be due to the fact both of you are on the same wavelength as far as your opinions about vedic bramins is concerned. there is nothing wrong in that.IMHO, vegeteranism binds bramins all over world as a common factor, inspite of many other differences. iyers iyengars, vadakali, thenkalai, saiva bramins, vaishnava bramins , dwaidhis, advaitis, vishishtadvaitis
and all bramins have only one thing in common on top of their agenda - VEGETERANISM!

but, as you said, there is nothing wrong in adminstrators or moderators having views of their own,which need not be in tune with views of members. i am certainly not accusing you or other moderators of any favouritism. let us drop discussing about this dispute once for all. i will delete the portions which you seemto have found offensive.

Dear N.Suresh Ji,

Please understand that all your quotes from the scriptures are valid as for as I am concerned. But it is one thing to be able to prove a positive and quite another to prove a negative. You have proved the positive.

It is one thing to say that Vegetarianism has been the central theme of our religion over centuries based on the principle of Ahimsa but it is quite another to try to prove that Brahmins never ever ate meat in the Vedic times. This is what we are talking about. Not about whether Vegetarianism is overall a better diet, given the availability of so many Protein substitutes today.

What all I have to do to refute your argument is to quote the Maha Periaval of Kanchi, or the Anantha Thirtha of the Madhvas. If you have read their works, you would not be arguing the way as you are arguing about the history of the Brahmins. Please do not be carried away by status of being a 'junior' member or a 'senior' member. They simply pertain to the number of postings one makes here. So, if you want to become a 'Senior' member for your 'handle' of 'NARAS", please post more.

Well, good luck!

Pranams,
KRS

The third Avathar has come ....just to divert all of us

[ I have much better resources about the Yajans where the Brahmins took meat, and if I quote from, Sri Suresh Ji will immediately make these giants in Hinduism as non-hindus. ]

No ? No? that is what exactly Mr.Suresh/Nares/Bala_80, the III rd avathar just now being born wants.

GURUMURTHYJI

Dear Sri bala_80 Ji,

Please read the following from the book 'Hindu Dharma', by none other than one of the most respected and greatest sages who has lived in our era. He knew our scriptures upside down. Quote from the Maha Periaval of Kanchi Kamakoti:

"One is enjoined to perform twenty-one sacrifices. These are of three types:pakayajna, haviryajna and somayajna. In each category there are seven subdivisions. In all the seven pakayajnas as well as in the first five haviryajnas there is no animal sacrifice. It is only from the sixth haviryajna onwards (it is called "nirudhapasubandha") that animals are sacrificed.
"Brahmins sacrificed herds and herds of animals and gorged themselves on their meat. The Buddha saved such herds when they were being taken to the sacrificial altar, " we often read such accounts in books. To tell the truth, there is no sacrifice in which a large number of animals are killed. For vajapeya which is the highest type of yajna performed by Brahmins, only twenty-three animals are mentioned. For asvamedha (horse sacrifice), the biggest of the sacrifices conducted by imperial rulers, one hundred animals are mentioned.
It is totally false to state that Brahmins performed sacrifices only to satisfy their appetite for meat and that the talk of pleasing the deities was only a pretext. There are rules regarding the meat to be carved out from a sacrificial animal, the part of the body from which it is to be taken and the quantity each rtvik can partake of as prasada (idavatarana). This is not more than the size of a pigeon-pea and it is to be swallowed without anything added to taste. There may be various reasons for you to attack the system of sacrifices but it would be preposterous to do so on the score that Brahmins practised deception by making them a pretext to eat meat."

Please note that He is not saying that Brahmins did not eat meat - He is saying that Brahmins did not take meat in the quantities that the Brahminical distractors are claiming.

They even sacrifices cows and and ate their meat. Only the advaent of Dwaitha, stopped this practice and substituted flour for meat in Yajnas. Facts are facts.

I can quote more. But again, this is still a peripheral question to the issue of this thread.

So, Sri bala_80 Ji, you are obviously reading the threads in this Forum. So, why don't you please start a new thread with your point of view, instead taking pot shots at the Moderators? This way you can impress upon the members about your point of view.

Pranams,
KRS

Guru,

Ever heard of IP addresses ? Please ask our beloved moderator to post my ip address to prove that Naras and bala are not the same

[ I have much better resources about the Yajans where the Brahmins took meat, and if I quote from, Sri Suresh Ji will immediately make these giants in Hinduism as non-hindus. ]

No ? No? that is what exactly Mr.Suresh/Nares/Bala_80, the III rd avathar just now being born wants.

GURUMURTHYJI

I'm not here to impress any members.Th thing is , Silverfox asked a question ,if any one feels the same way and I replied to it. as simple as that. and I dont see any meaning in positing the reply for that in a new thread

I think I made my entry into tamilbrahmins.com 'ignore list' :first:

-------------------------

So, Sri bala_80 Ji, you are obviously reading the threads in this Forum. So, why don't you please start a new thread with your point of view, instead taking pot shots at the Moderators? This way you can impress upon the members about your point of view.

Pranams,
KRS[/quote]

Last edited:
You have a link ........Mr.Bala_80

Sri. Bala_80 Sir,

I am not an IT wizard. But I know any one can register free any number of e mails, in any i.d. they choose (subject to availability and modification) from many service providers. The speed with which you registered with this site to day and posted your very first posting accusing the moderator as biased, made me to think that your views are pre determined and not something spontaneous. Mr.Suresh has posted the maximum number of postings (about 950) in this site which is the highest by anybody including the moderators. No new member can judge the moderator so suddenly like this. Naras alias Suresh and Bala are the same or not; but the speed with which Bala_80 rushed to support Naras alias Suresh in challenging the moderator has a definite link.

GURUMURTHYJI

<<<BALA_80: Also you post funny messages like how Mr Suresh is spoiling the good name of this site ? Dude u are hilarious. you only have a few hundred members. You have been around only for a short period of time . No activities except a simple forum. and most of the members dont even post any messages.>>>

Is that so, ...DUDE? What do you know about us? As Gurumurthy has pointed out, you just joined us today and you immediately went on the offensive!! You say 'no activities'! Wait! we are coming to you for donations to help out our less fortunate! Let me see if you put your money where your mouth is!

We are the most democratic forum on the 'Net and I believe in free speech. So, continue to write anything you want .... as long as you abide by Forum guidelines.

Even Suresh will agree that we try to remain neutral and allow Suresh to say whatever he wants. However, don't we, moderators, have our own opinions? Just because I am a moderator doesn't mean that I have to agree with him! By the same token, if I see something that I don't like in Mr. KRS's posting, I will say so ... as a individual member.

Last edited:
Simply amazing.....

Dear Gurumurthyji,

Even with such small amount of available evidence, you have been able to draw meaningful inferences and pin point the real identity of SB-80 aka Suresh aka Naras.

Quite impressive.

In honor thereof, we hereby confer to you the title of 'Investigator Emeritus of Tambramworld'.

Sri. Bala_80 Sir,

I am not an IT wizard. But I know any one can register free any number of e mails, in any i.d. they choose (subject to availability and modification) from many service providers. The speed with which you registered with this site to day and posted your very first posting accusing the moderator as biased, made me to think that your views are pre determined and not something spontaneous. Mr.Suresh has posted the maximum number of postings (about 950) in this site which is the highest by anybody including the moderators. No new member can judge the moderator so suddenly like this. Naras alias Suresh and Bala are the same or not; but the speed with which Bala_80 rushed to support Naras alias Suresh in challenging the moderator has a definite link.

GURUMURTHYJI

Yes. My views are pre determined, but not spontaneous. I have been browsing the threads on this forum then and there. Do you know that one does not need to register to just READ the forums ? Im what you call as a silent participant. I generally do not post on the forums . I do not have much patience as Suresh or KRS to sit together , assemble my thoughts and present those thoughts.
I also dont have time to come up with meagre multiple email accounts theories .

So thats why I dont post at all.

Any admin worth his salt can easily find out. So until the admin can prove otherwise , please keep those theories to yourself.

Thanks

Sri. Bala_80 Sir,

GURUMURTHYJI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back