• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Virginity Is Overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
The idea of this post is to have an intelectual intercourse on the subject

It is is of utmost concern for every parent and grand parent - and may be disturbing!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...sex-at-14-says-study/articleshow/48630452.cms

But instead of a penetrating argument and opinions people run away withஅந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது". I agree with him 100%. Period.

This is nothing but Intellectual impotency!

The idea of this post is to have an intelectual intercourse on the subject

It is is of utmost concern for every parent and grand parent - and may be disturbing!

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...sex-at-14-says-study/articleshow/48630452.cms

But instead of a penetrating argument and opinions people run away withஅந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது". I agree with him 100%. Period.

This is nothing but Intellectual impotency!

Dear JJ ji,

After you have erected this point..its clear that the thread become impotent and failed to have the much anticipated intellectual intercourse.

All is not lost...intellectual impotency is just a transient phase..when there is proper stimulation the brain starts to function with pulsation of thoughts.

For the virgin mind that has not been exposed to multiple intellectual arousal it would take sometime before the desired cerebral point of no return is reached.

It is a matter of grave concern what our young school going children are upto.

In many coed schools, dating is becoming common place specially in upmarket school with kids from well off families.

this is specially true of metros in north indian states.

when both parents work , the kids are on their own even in their own homes.

that way south is far safer.

the discipline and regimentation even in colleges protects children to some extent.

but there is hardly any decent sex education either in school or colleges.

by the time they learn about safe sex and protection , it is normally late. the damage is done.

most children do not understand the precautions to be taken.

Also most think that they are not modern if they do not have boyfriend/girlfriend.

these children have access to easy money and vehicles[two wheelers] which makes them mobile also.

Sometimes I think we are lucky that our kids were in school more than a decade back where there was still a code of conduct and mobile phones were prohibited.

most parents close their eyes to the issue.

we are sitting on a time bomb.

we are sitting on a time bomb.

I don't think there is any time bomb. In all such matters, society will take its own course and, if something bad happens at a very high rate, then the same society will find out remedies. It is our misplaced belief that we are the ultimate law givers for our society, that we cannot digest certain trends.

I don't think there is any time bomb. In all such matters, society will take its own course and, if something bad happens at a very high rate, then the same society will find out remedies. It is our misplaced belief that we are the ultimate law givers for our society, that we cannot digest certain trends.
hi

IDHUVUM KADANTHU POGUM......

Once, chastity was considered as a virtue.

Is it related to body only?

Does it have any correlation to the faculty of mind?

This doubt comes to me after seeing some posts.

Once, chastity was considered as a virtue.

Is it related to body only?

Does it have any correlation to the faculty of mind?

This doubt comes to me after seeing some posts.

The Atma is always unsullied.

The Atma is a mere witness to the actions of the mind and body.

So the real SELF is technically always a Virgin.

Atma always looks for another like thinking atma . only each atma prefers another atma with with better body cover.lol

Atma always looks for another like thinking atma . only each atma prefers another atma with with better body cover.lol

Its not the Atma that seeks but its the mind that seeks.

Atma has no desires..its always in a virginal state of purity.

Which Atma has no desire and is in a state of purity?

Jeevatma or Parmatma?

Dear JJ ji,

From the Advaitic point of view Jeevatma and Paramatma are essentially the same just that the Jeeva is embodied.Just like the air is the same but some got trapped in a balloon.
The air in the balloon is the Jeeva and the balloon is the body.

But from the Vishistadvaita/Dvaita point of view the Jeeva is always one step lower than Paramatma even though it has its origin from Paramatma.

But whatever the understanding whether its Advaita/VishistaDvaita/Dvaita..Atma is a Virgin!

Dear JJ ji,

From the Advaitic point of view Jeevatma and Paramatma are essentially the same just that the Jeeva is embodied.Just like the air is the same but some got trapped in a balloon.
The air in the balloon is the Jeeva and the balloon is the body.

But from the Vishistadvaita/Dvaita point of view the Jeeva is always one step lower than Paramatma even though it has its origin from Paramatma.

But whatever the understanding whether its Advaita/VishistaDvaita/Dvaita..Atma is a Virgin!

Jeevatma is parmathma and hence always pure - even in a polluted or impure body - It is container that may be impure but never the content! Is my understanding correct?

If Jeevatma is slightly lower than Parmatma then how Jeevatma stays virgin in a polluted/ impure body?

Jeevatma is parmathma and hence always pure - even in a polluted or impure body - It is container that may be impure but never the content! Is my understanding correct?

If Jeevatma is slightly lower than Parmatma then how Jeevatma stays virgin in a polluted/ impure body?

Yes..JJ ji...its the container that gets contaminated..the contents are ever pure.

In the 2nd case where Jeeva is one step lower that Paramatma..Jeeva is still a virgin becos the Jeeva has its origins from Paramatma.

Cos if this is pure..that too is pure..
pure can only come out from pure..
if pure is taken out from pure..
verily only purity remains.

Just like ocean spray..it has its origin from the ocean but it is just droplets..one step lower than the mighty ocean.

Yes..JJ ji...its the container that gets contaminated..the contents are ever pure.

In the 2nd case where Jeeva is one step lower that Paramatma..Jeeva is still a virgin becos the Jeeva has its origins from Paramatma.

Cos if this is pure..that too is pure..
pure can only come out from pure..
if pure is taken out from pure..
verily only purity remains.

Just like ocean spray..it has its origin from the ocean but it is just droplets..one step lower than the mighty ocean.

Chip of the old block - one step lower in purity or in quantity?

Its not the Atma that seeks but its the mind that seeks.

Atma has no desires..its always in a virginal state of purity.
Talking of atma etc in thread related to virginity of the physical body is a classic case of self deception.losing of virginity due to a physical act cannot be side tracked to a

discussion on atma and its purity.this is called pulling a fast one. Appreciate you. Only you can do such things and get away with it

Talking of atma etc in thread related to virginity of the physical body is a classic case of self deception.losing of virginity due to a physical act cannot be side tracked to a

discussion on atma and its purity.this is called pulling a fast one. Appreciate you. Only you can do such things and get away with it

How can it be a case of self deception when we humans can even lose our physical body to death but yet the Atma is not affected.

O' what a wonder..the Atma..
Not cut by weapons..not burnt by fire,
Not wet by water,not dried by the wind..always a Virgin.
Never touched at anytime.

Talking about Vedantic Atman & Virginal Purity seamlessly I think is not side tracking or self deception She does it with self confidance & conviction - Yes only she can do it ! She is not a Varattu vedanti She is a Kamayogi & Karmayogi 2 in 1 She can see poorna in soonya & soonya in poorna as well!

Talking about Vedantic Atman & Virginal Purity seamlessly I think is not side tracking or self deception She does it with self confidance & conviction - Yes only she can do it ! She is not a Varattu vedanti She is a Kamayogi & Karmayogi 2 in 1 She can see poorna in soonya & soonya in poorna as well!
She slips seamlessly from 21st century feminist to anandmayee avathar.

The second avathar makes her immensely suitable for TB forum.lol

She slips seamlessly from 21st century feminist to anandmayee avathar.

The second avathar makes her immensely suitable for TB forum.lol

Dear Krish ji,

I am not a feminist.

Feminist are the greatest fools..they make most noise for all the wrong reasons.

They are no different from Male Chauvinists who also make noise for all the wrong reasons.

Men and women are made for each other.

Why fight..Make Love..Not War.

May be you could be confusing my rather outspoken views as being Feminist.

Now coming to the "Anandamayee" avatar..yes I like playing Mataji from time to time.

It gives me immense happiness to belt out a few verses of Sanskrit.

The hallmark of a good Babaji or Mataji is to keep everyone in a state of logical confusion.

If one is too lucid in explanation one loses all Bhaktas.

That is why its important Bhaktas keep wondering what you said and when they can never figure out they just get up and dance!

Why do you think that Bhaktas dance when they see their Babaji or Mataji?

Now coming to what is suitable for TB forum..I think somehow TB forum become suited for me!LOL

Dear Krish ji,

The hallmark of a good Babaji or Mataji is to keep everyone in a state of logical confusion.

If one is too lucid in explanation one loses all Bhaktas.

The Trade Mark of a few popular Babaji or Mataji is to keep every one in a state illogical realities - Frightem them so they cling to you or you loose the Trade ! Emotional Blackmail!

Renukaji

What being a feminist meant to me was a person of female gender who stood for equal rights for women in education ,employment and marriage and other aspects of life.You would not like to be discriminated because of gender and stand up for your legitimate rights

I definitely did not mean the banner holding women activists burning their under garments to stress equality with men.

Feminist is not a bad word to be despised or dissociate with.

You definitely stand for women dignity and self respect.

you value your professional capability and work with integrity and ethics in your chosen profession.

You have a right to be outspoken.

If others accept you for what you are -fine.Otherwise one can ignore them and carry on the way one thinks correct and moral.

But you carry off your multiple roles with ease . thats what keeps me fascinated.lol

Renukaji

What being a feminist meant to me was a person of female gender who stood for equal rights for women in education ,employment and marriage and other aspects of life.You would not like to be discriminated because of gender and stand up for your legitimate rights

I definitely did not mean the banner holding women activists burning their under garments to stress equality with men.

Feminist is not a bad word to be despised or dissociate with.

You definitely stand for women dignity and self respect.

you value your professional capability and work with integrity and ethics in your chosen profession.

You have a right to be outspoken.

If others accept you for what you are -fine.Otherwise one can ignore them and carry on the way one thinks correct and moral.

But you carry off your multiple roles with ease . thats what keeps me fascinated.lol

Dear Krish ji,

I still beg to differ.

I never stand up and fight for equal rights.

I simply just do as I wish.

Of course as a female I have been discriminated becos of gender but that does not really bother me.

In my college there used to a professor who was an MCP.He used to ask me questions during lecture and I would answer all correct yet he would say wrong.

Then he would ask a male student the same questions and he would also answer as I did and the Proff would look at me and say "Yes..this is right"

I was thinking "O..MCP..next time when he asks me questions I will say I dont know the answer"
So I would simply answer 'I am not sure sir"

But during exams he used to give me very high marks for viva voce ..he was just "bullying' me in class.

Even at work some males act as if they are smarter..I dont stand up for that..cos if they think they are smarter let them do more work.

Even once during a medical committee elections one oldie male was standing for a post and he asked me to stand against him and he said "lets see if you can win"

I was not interested to stand for any post but I knew the oldie was trying to show off cos he knew he would win hands down.

So I told him 'why should I stand against you..why not I stand behind you? behind every successful male there is a female"

The oldie smiled.

Other feminist type get worked up and see everything uttered by a male as a challenge of their brains and capability.

I have no problems even if people think I am dumb.

I see my profession just as a job..but I do work with ethics cos I dont want to land up in jail cos out here in prison the food is non veg..so what would I eat in prison?

Last edited:
... I dont want to land up in jail cos out here in prison the food is non veg..so what would I eat in prison?
So, once they start serving veg in prisons, would you feel ok to twist the neck of "ethics"? :) I hope that is not the only criteria!

So, once they start serving veg in prisons, would you feel ok to twist the neck of "ethics"? :) I hope that is not the only criteria!

Not really cos in prison one does not get to sleep in an AC room, cant have a personal gym at home like I do, Cant cook my gourmet meals..cant make various fruit/veg juices, cant use cosmetics,cant wear latest fashion. I cant stand the bright orange jumpsuit they give prisoners here.

So you see there is no way I will twist the neck of ethics...its almost impossible for prison to be like home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back