• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Virginity Is Overrated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chastity is an essential virtue... no doubt in it.
It should be common for both the sexes.
Mahaakavi Bhaarathi had rightly said "KaRpai pothuvil vaippOm."

One more influence of the West. The problem with western thinking is that it sees everything in isolation. But things are not so simple. Issues are interrelated. One's views on an issue basically reflects his thinking in general. So if one says, for example that homosexuality is ok, in my view that persons sees everything in isolation and doesn't properly understand ramifications.

Elders have the responsibility to guide the youngsters in the right direction. It is high time we stop uncritically embracing all that is western and try to reinstate the Indian way of thinking and let the country truly move forward.

Elders are too busy worrying about their own future in the emerging scenario.

They are finding out which retirement home is better for them.

They have no role in protecting the virginity of any women IMHO,in case it is considered important by the younger generation.

No sense in living in a dream world imagining roles for senior citizens where none exists or needed. who wants their guidance?

Elders have the responsibility to guide the youngsters in the right direction. It is high time we stop uncritically embracing all that is western and try to reinstate the Indian way of thinking and let the country truly move forward.

I am pretty sure many oldies(males) would not have been virgins when they got married!LOL

They have no role in protecting the virginity of any women IMHO,in case it is considered important by the younger generation.

No sense in living in a dream world imagining roles for senior citizens where none exists or needed. who wants their guidance?

I feel a male gets a sense of security if his wife is a virgin and worries less cos there would not be any comparison cos there is no data stored in the recycle bin of his wife's mind.

So there is no need to fear Godzilla's punch dialogue.

attachment.php

Attachments

• godzilla_ver3.jpg
    godzilla_ver3.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 220

Not for the reason I presume.

Oldies(males) become speechless spectators to witness the emancipation of women in multi dimension and the role of modern women's pride in getting a "spill in" in the night and a "pill in" in the morning.
Oldies could guide; but youngster has no time to stand and stare at oldies.

Again, young leading the young is like blind leading the blind and both will fall into the pit...... says Bertrand Russell.

Last edited:

Indian way of thinking - isn't that supposed to be critical reasoning, logical thought process etc.?

I feel a male gets a sense of security if his wife is a virgin and worries less cos there would not be any comparison cos there is no data stored in the recycle bin of his wife's mind.

So there is no need to fear Godzilla's punch dialogue.

attachment.php

But they are all different experiences, and that is the way humans are wired - to experience everything !

Post # 15.

Sir, I have a query - why should anyone who does not see virginity as a virtue, or even less, a status in existence, need to be depraved individuals? I would fain accept an explanation if it holds good to the reasoning of changeless times!

A woman's sexuality is not a subject for public discussion and analysis. It is very private. My favourite Tamil writer Jayakanthan wrote "அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது". I agree with him 100%. Period.

Now you may feign this or that. LOL.

Hymenorrhaphy or hymenoplasty or hymen reconstruction surgery is the surgical restoration of the hymen. The term comes from the Greek words hymen meaning membrane, and raphe meaning suture. It is also known as hymenoplasty, although strictly this term would also include hymenotomy.

Such procedures are not generally regarded as part of mainstream gynecology, but are available from some plastic surgery centers, particularly in the USA, South Korea and Western Europe, generally as day surgery. The normal aim is to cause bleeding during post-nuptial intercourse, which in some cultures is considered proof of virginity.[SUP]

[URL]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hymenorrhaphy

http://www.indiahospitaltour.com/cosmetic-surgery/hymenoplasty-surgery-india.html
What is involved in Hymen Repair?
Hymen repair, also known as hymenoplasty, is a simple operation which involves excision of the torn edges before stitching them with fine dissolvable vicryl sutures. It is often performed under local anaesthetic with sedation, but can also be performed under general anesthetic if a patient prefers.
This surgery is not invasive and is a day case procedure.
Dr. Anil Agarwal is one of the best sexologists in Delhi, offering low cost Hymenoplasty in Delhi, India.

So now you would not know whether if it is unused or repaired.

Last edited:
A woman's sexuality is not a subject for public discussion and analysis. It is very private. My favourite Tamil writer Jayakanthan wrote "அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது". I agree with him 100%. Period.

Now you may feign this or that. LOL.

Then you have to disagree with favorite Sanskrit writer Srikanthan who Authored Bbagavat Geeta ! He doesnot see any Punitham in antharangam In fact he makes 'Ambalam' of it!

Kunti letting her curiosity get the better of her. She uses a magical formula given to her by a sage to summon the sun-god, Surya, who is compelled to give her a child. Fearful that a child conceived before marriage may ruin her reputation, Kunti places the child – born with a natural armor and divine earrings – in a wicker basket and leaves him afloat to a river’s whim, very much like Moses in the Bible.
But unlike Bible She was never glorified 'Virgin Kunti" or concept of immaculate conception is not there - She keeps it
அந்தரங்கம் Probably she wouldnot have ventured - if she had valued her virginity - to have child - அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது". is only a mask to keep her honour!.

For Krishna it is war strategy Because of this Antharangam Ambalamanadu

When war is declared, Krishna tries to make Karna defect but fails. He finally motivates Kunti to tell the truth for the sake of the Pandavas. Kunti goes to Karna and tells him all. Now can we say Ambalam Punithamanatu!

http://devdutt.com/articles/mahabharata/a-boy-called-karna.html

Last edited:
Then you have to disagree with favorite Sanskrit writer Srikanthan who Authored Bbagavat Geeta ! He doesnot see any Punitham in antharangam In fact he makes 'Ambalam' of it!

Kunti letting her curiosity get the better of her. She uses a magical formula given to her by a sage to summon the sun-god, Surya, who is compelled to give her a child. Fearful that a child conceived before marriage may ruin her reputation, Kunti places the child – born with a natural armor and divine earrings – in a wicker basket and leaves him afloat to a river’s whim, very much like Moses in the Bible.
But unlike Bible She was never glorified 'Virgin Kunti" or concept of immaculate conception is not there - She keeps it
அந்தரங்கம் Probably she wouldnot have ventured - if she had valued her virginity - to have child - அந்தரங்கம் புனிதமானது". is only a mask to keep her honour!.

For Krishna it is war strategy Because of this Antharangam Ambalamanadu

When war is declared, Krishna tries to make Karna defect but fails. He finally motivates Kunti to tell the truth for the sake of the Pandavas. Kunti goes to Karna and tells him all. Now can we say Ambalam Punithamanatu!

http://devdutt.com/articles/mahabharata/a-boy-called-karna.html

What is your problem?

If you want to allow a full display of women's sexuality do it.

You may advise your grand children (girls) to remember to carry a pack of male condoms when ever they go out with their boy friends in one of those numerous blind dates.

Or you can present them every week a pack of male condoms as a gift from their doting paatti.

You can even go one step further and present them with a pack of I-Sure, the ovulation strips, so that they enjoy without even a sheath of rubber coming between them and their object of pleasure. I-Sure will tell them those days when they should keep their freedom under check.

Ithu pothuma innum konjam venuma?

Last edited:
Humans are indeed strange at times.

If we go to a doctor we would want to see a doc who has many years experience seeing patients..a new graduate fresh from university would not be the 1st choice.

If we go to a car mechanic..we prefer an experienced mechanic.

If we want to study..we prefer an experienced teacher.

But why when it comes to marriage mostly want newbies?

Doesn't experience matter?

Strange but true.

can even go one step further and present them with a pack of I-Sure, the ovulation strips, so that they enjoy without even a sheath of rubber coming between them and their object of pleasure. I-Sure will tell them those days when they should keep their freedom under check.

I would certainly not advise sans barrier even though one might not be ovulating.

The condom protects one from various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Hepatitis B/C and the dreaded HIV.

There are many youths who might be reading this and might get the wrong idea that sex is fine during non ovulation without a condom.

If a youth does not want to remain celibate till marriage..the least he/she could do is practice safe sex at all times cos it might actually save their lives.

Moral of the story: Better Safe than Sorry.

What is your problem?

If you want to allow a full display of women's sexuality do it.

You may advise your grand children (girls) to remember to carry a pack of male condoms when ever they go out with their boy friends in one of those numerous blind dates.

Or you can present them every week a pack of male condoms as a gift from their doting paatti.

You can even go one step further and present them with a pack of I-Sure, the ovulation strips, so that they enjoy without even a sheath of rubber coming between them and their object of pleasure. I-Sure will tell them those days when they should keep their freedom under check.

Ithu pothuma innum konjam venuma?

No advice for the male kids? Are they allowed to fool around but protection be offered only to females? Is there a need for double standards?

Helmet for two wheelers and seat belt for car driver is for self protection and not others.

When the whole act is irresponsible, each has to protect him/herself.

No advice for the male kids? Are they allowed to fool around but protection be offered only to females? Is there a need for double standards?

It is time to write something light as the thread is hotting up .

Let me talk about the virgin tree.

Hindu college in Delhi university campus has a Virgin Tree-more than 50 years old which got pruned when others got chopped off recently.

The tree fondly called the V tree by students is decorated every year on Valentine Day with water filled condoms,heart shaped balloons and photos of popular

actresses.

Students and alumni are planning a protest march as they fear the authorities plan to chop the entire tree this weekend.

The tree is the college Goddess and is given a different name every year . In 2014,it was Deepika Padukone , This year it is Lisa Haydon

It is a popular hangout spot which has been featured in some hindi films.

It is also a place to rag juniors.

Romancing under the tree is common and those caught by seniors are ceremoniously mock married off around the trunk.lol

Courtesy the Hindustan Times 20th aug 2015

Humans are indeed strange at times.

If we go to a doctor we would want to see a doc who has many years experience seeing patients..a new graduate fresh from university would not be the 1st choice.

If we go to a car mechanic..we prefer an experienced mechanic.

If we want to study..we prefer an experienced teacher.

But why when it comes to marriage mostly want newbies?

Doesn't experience matter?

Strange but true.

Experience is mainly a function of time. Obviously in marriage a lot of experience is not a lot of good.

I would certainly not advise sans barrier even though one might not be ovulating.

The condom protects one from various Sexually Transmitted Diseases, Hepatitis B/C and the dreaded HIV.

There are many youths who might be reading this and might get the wrong idea that sex is fine during non ovulation without a condom.

If a youth does not want to remain celibate till marriage..the least he/she could do is practice safe sex at all times cos it might actually save their lives.

Moral of the story: Better Safe than Sorry.

Moral of the story:

Better marry early and have a Sex ATM at home. Live your wildest of fancies and be safe too. LOL.

Experience is mainly a function of time. Obviously in marriage a lot of experience is not a lot of good.

hi

ONLY IN MARRIAGES NOBODY ASKING PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES....IN ALL JOBS....PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE PREFERED...LOL

hi

ONLY IN MARRIAGES NOBODY ASKING PREVIOUS EXPERIENCES....IN ALL JOBS....PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE PREFERED...LOL

For all jobs, having previous experience is an added qualification;
In marriages hiding experience and acting as innocent / ignorant is creditable.

hi

Maybe people will follow the example of Bollywood. Hema Malini, Sridevi, Vidya Balan, Kareena Kapoor have all preferred to marry men already experienced in marriage.

Nowadays, even if it is not marriage experience, girls may prefer men with another kind of experience. The inexperienced are termed as losers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back