• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vedic Civilization, Greek/Roman Civilization, Christianity & Islam !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Renuka,

LOL !. The Brahmins/Jews went all over the world either as part of the South Indian Invasions, trade contacts or fleeing to other places & spread the teachings all over the world…

You will be surprised to know that in the USA, the 10 commandments in Hebrew were written on a stone… much before Columbus landed there…

Ancient Hebrews in America - The Los Lunas Inscription
“The above inscription is very unique for several reasons. First, it is written in an ancient Hebrew script. Second it is located near the small town of Los Lunas in the State of New Mexico, USA. Third, the inscription is of the "Ten Commandments".
Is this inscription an original or a fake. If it is original, this proves that a Semitic people, probably Hebrews, arrived in the Americas long before Columbus or the Vikings.
The above inscription cannot be a fake for the following reasons. The actual time of discovery of the inscription is not known but was known by the locals as far back as the 1850's. At that time, the script of the text was unknown and therefore undecipherable. It was not until this last century that the ancient Hebrew (paleo-Hebrew) script was discovered in the Near East. Once this ancient script was discovered the Los Lunas inscription could be deciphered and was found to be a copy of the "Ten Commandments".”

Cheers,

Last edited:
Have you done any research on Islam?

In India the Vaishnava sect feels Vishnu is God..even though there is no direct mention of a prophet but the Ramanuja is held with high esteem in their eyes.

What say you? Becos both have the idea of a Monoistic Supreme God.

Any link?

Hi Renuka,

LOL !. The Brahmins/Jews went all over the world either as part of the South Indian Invasions, trade contacts or fleeing to other places & spread the teachings all over the world…

So according to you Brahmins were crossing the seas?

Then how the believe that one loses his caste if he crosses the sea?

If your theory is right..we should be able to isolate a common gene from people all around the world to proof that Brahmins/Jew went all around.

Even though the Vaagmi Gene theory has not be proved yet but it seems with your research we should be able to isolate a Vaagmi Gene.

Fyi – my inputs on Islam, also mentioned in the OP:

Islam also originates here in Karnataka/Maharashtra. In Maharashtra, there is a place called “Satana” (this is purely for historical analysis – please do not draw any negative connotation), & it is here the first text of Islam is written.

300 yrs back, a Britisher went inside Mecca & copied the image of the sacred stone – the inscription says – “this Shiva lingam is established by King Vikramaditya”. Karnataka/ Maharashtra was ruled by King Vikramaditya (descendant of the Chalukyan King – Pulekeshi II) & during his reign, Adi Shankara spends 12 yrs in Shringeri writing the Advaita – one ultimate formless Brahman. So the Islamic text is centered on the formless God– Allah, which then goes over to middle-east & establishes itself as a Major Religion.

Also my view is the Ramadan festival is a celebration of Lord Rama – as Shankara wrote many sacred hymns on Narasimha.. though he was a Shaivite…

Last edited:
Renuka - Let me clarify. I am not trying to establish any race superiority here... Infact my view is both Bs & NBs are a mix of these Alexander soldiers... to a varying proportion...

Renuka - Let me clarify. I am not trying to establish any race superiority here... Infact my view is both Bs & NBs are a mix of these Alexander soldiers... to a varying proportion...

Jayakay..I did not mention anything about race superiority here..why are you thinking on those lines.

I believe in Truth and genetics should be able to back up Truth.

So go on.. I am not biased or prejudiced...in fact the word Non Brahmin is too broad a classification becos some genetics have proved that some south indians have australoid genes and some others dont ..even though both are Non Brahmins.

So you have to be specific when you describe anyone.

Skull shape too is an indicator of racial origin.

Last edited:
Dear Jaykay,

Ramadhan is a month. Its not a festival.

In India they wrongly call it Ramzan to denote the fasting month.

Out here no one says Ramadhan to denote fasting.

Ramadhan is the month for fasting and 1st of Syawal is when Eid is celebrated. Eid lasts for 1 month and ends when the month of Zulkaedah starts.

Last edited:
Renuka, fair enough... I am quite confident genetics will back this up... if a proper study is done... :) See this world view is the only one that fits all the pieces correctly... any other theory has a num of gaps to explain.

well, my point is, given the Indian influence on Islam, I will not be surprised if further analysis shows that Ramzan festival not Ramadhan :) is a celebration of Lord Rama !!

Last edited:
well, my point is, given the Indian influence on Islam, I will not be surprised if further analysis shows that Ramzan festival not Ramadhan :) is a celebration of Lord Rama !!

Nope..there is Quranic evidence that the fasting is pre Islamic..practiced by the Qurashi tribe.

This is supported by the Al Bhukari Hadith where they had fasted on the day of Ashura...which is the 10th day of Muharram.

Later this got Islamized and fasting started on 1st of Ramadhan.

So there is no link with Lord Rama.

It was not even in the month of Ramadhan to start with in the Pre Islamic era.

Renuka - as I mentioned, this is my view... so I have not analyzed this in detail... so it may not be related. But some researchers have drawn parallels to this effect..

Jaykay ..the word Ramadhan is from the Arabic word Ramad which means Intense heat.

The Intense heat is supposed to burn the sins of those who fast in this month.

So technically Ramad has the same meaning as Tapas..Tapas also means heat as to purify one's self.

So there you go..there is no link to Lord Rama.

Renuka - as I mentioned, this is my view... so I have not analyzed this in detail... so it may not be related. But some researchers have drawn parallels to this effect..

Jaykay..what? You mean to say you havent analysed well after postulating such theories?

So what is it now..facts or fiction.

You got be serious Jaykay if you want others to take your seriously.

If there is no analysis how can you present so much and expect others to believe you?

Hi Renuka,

I was referring to the limited point on Ramadhan… that Ihave not analyzed this specific point..

Hope this is clear…

Cheers,

jaykay sir,

please continue with your posts.

i am getting plenty of inputs from your posts to help me in a private research of mine.

you may please share with me more inputs personally through my personal email id i would be sharing with you.

please ignore criticism wherever they come from.

my best wishes for your endeavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back