• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Egyptian Civilization & Vedic/Greek/Roman/Aramaic Civilization !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

From my earlier posts, clearly all the living religions,culture comes from the Vedic Civilization. So how does this relate to the Egyptian Civilization !!

In short:

Egyptian Civilization is at the “core & center” of the Vedic Civilization & hence all the religions that originate from this.

Alexander after defeating the Persian empire he goes on a conquest & conquers the Egypt. He is so impressed with the Egyptian Civilization, he get the High Priests of Egypt to proclaim him as Pharaoh – Son of God. He also takes along with him the Egyptian Priests for his subsequent conquest to India. He embraces their culture, & listened to the Oracles ofthe priests for every decision. So Egyptian priests & soldiers are part of his conquest to India.

Greeks/Romans & Persians embraced the Egyptian culture so much, every one of our rituals, traditions is egpytian. For eg, the Egyptians have a morning ritual where the high priests bathe the Temple God, anoint them, elaborately dress them with hymns, give offerings of food & leave them for some time. Then they distribute the offerings to other priests & people.Identical to what we do in our temples !!

They take their temple Gods in a procession across the town to other related Temples & bring them back. Priests chant hymns duringthis time & people follow these processions. Identical to what we do.

Similarly they have elaborate rituals for every God –Fire, Rain, Earth, Wind, animal sacrifices, priest claimed magical powers in these Hymns, Book of life, Book of Dead etc… These hymns comes directly from the Gods.. Identical to what we say about Vedas.

In the Ramayana, it is Jambavan who tells Hanuman to get the Sanjeevini Herb & chants the “sacred hymn of life” to bring back Lakshmana from the dead. Rameses II is the most powerful God Kings in Egypt.Identical to King Rama in our texts.

Similarly to King Manu there is a King Menes of Egypt – 1[SUP]st[/SUP]King of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Dynasty – Identical to what we say about King Manu.

In the Homer, Trojan King (Ravana) dis-regards his son Hector’s (Indrajit) advise everytime, & listens to the high priest & his oracles at every stage. High priest uses bird signs – where a bird carries a snake clutched in its hands as a sign of God. Identical to the tradition here. After the fall of Troy/Lanka – this tradition of Oracles is probably lost except in one temple in Hassan district in Karnataka, where the priest sits on a stone & then it turns based on the question from the believers. Using this,the priest makes the prediction based on the movement – exactly as Egyptian priests did.

Infacts the Pharaohs feared the high priests of Egypt & did not do anything without their consent. Similar to our kings bowing to the wishes of the Royal Priest / Brahmin.

In the Ramayana & Mahabharata – various vimanas (flying machines) are described in detail. Infact there were some Sanskrit texts which describe how to build these Vimanas – one of them survived in Tibet & found by the Chinese. Many images of flying machines are found in the Hieroglyphics writings leading to intense speculation of Alien landings etc… (I don’t agreewith the Alien stuff, but will write about it later)

All the gods are similar – Ammon is the supreme God of Egypt – Amman Temples are all our lands.

Similarly the Egyptians had elaborate funeral rituals lasting for days, & they took the dead in a procession followed by close relatives, friends to the burial ground. They believed in the after life - Identical to our tradition. Infact many South Indians burn the dead & many bury the dead…

I think the – Egpytian priests were so stickler to tradition - they changed only after the Moses (Agasthya) incident where he found god in the ball of fire, the tradition changed to burning the dead – all the rituals remain the same. Infact the one surpreme God of Brahman is derived from the One supreme God of Egypt – Ammon.

so if the rituals are identical, the hymns have to be Egyptian– it cannot be that the Roman/Greek/Egyptian & Persian priests adopted the Egyptian culture & not their hymns.

So Sanskrit hymns are the mythical & magical hymns coming down the ages in Egypt !!! Again the Ramayana, Ravana & his army is supposed to have deployed many magical acts to win the war. Lakshmana gets the magical shield & spear from the Gods before he fights Indrajit. Similarly in Troy, the Gods interfere in the war at every stage to support Achilles & defeat Hector.

Every Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, Aramaic, Tamil texts have an author, except the Vedas. The consistent claims from our Brahmin ancestors is that the Vedas are timeless & comes directly from the Gods. Egyptian Priests claimed their Hymns came from the Gods & infact they never wrote them down – even on the extensive writings on the walls of the Pyramids, there are NO hymns/chants. So no one knows the hymns of the book of Life, the various rituals etc…

So all the Sanskrit Hymns/rituals, tradition, dance forms are derived from the Mythical Egyptian Culture, Tradition. Hieroglyphics were known as the sacred word of God similar to our devanagiri.

My view – Hieroglyphics changed to cursive Hieroglyphics to cursive writing to Grantha Script – this is the correct Devanagiri – sacred word of God written on our temples !!

So Sanskrit is an Egyptian Origin & it influences Greek & Latin, so they have a num of common words. Not a radical view – some western scholarshave linked Sanskrit origin to Ethiopian language. But the point is that we cannot have all the traditions exactly as per Egyptian & the hymns not being an Egyptian Origin.

The Caste system is Egyptian (or originates in South India under the aegis of these powerful Egyptian high priests), the control of the high priests were complete & total like the Brahmins in South – particularly the Iyers/Namboodiri’s in Tamil Nadu & Kerala.

The huge Gopurams on the temples are clearly from the Egpytian pyramid building. That’s why Ankor Wat built by the Chola kings under the Aegis of the Egyptian/Greek Priests – points to the same constellation as the Pyramids of Giza. That’s why many south Brahmins are brown/dark skinned because of the mix with the Egyptian Priests & similarly many south Indians.

The dresses – Veshti & Angavastram, Langa Dawani –are also Egyptian – you can see close parallels from the drawings on the Pyramids. (Sarees are of Greek Origin & closely resembles their ancient dress)

for eg, Alexander adopts the Persian custom of prostrating at elders feet, he orders people to prostrate at his feet. Exactly as per this tradition we south Indians prostrate only before God in our temples & at in specific occasions to our Parents/Elders. However you will find North Indians prostrate at the feet of all their elders every time they meet.

So our tradition is preserved exactly in time when the priests & soldiers came & settled in South India with very little variations. Of course a very large body of text was added based on the interpretations & additions from the various Rishis/Saints.

In summary, the mythical Egyptian Hymns/chants are the Sanskrit Chants, Rituals, Dance forms, music, instruments, traditions (of course influenced by the Greeks, Romans & Persians) that we follow to this day in our lives !!!

Last edited:
Sometime back, I stated that Hinduism, especially Vaishnavism, had its root in Egypt.

Some members, it seems, were amused by my statement.

Now, your elaborate statement proved this point.

It seems Egyptians might have thoughts Kings as Gods, which is being followed in India till date.

Hi Chandru –

Thanks !. I can understand. People are always amused when someone gives a different perspective to the established view. :)

The problem is the established view itself is based on conjectures & extrapolations, so they are not based on logical analysis.

Yes, the Egyptians thought Kings as Sons of God & that tradition followed here. And they were worshipped by the people. However the original Gods of Egpyt & our civilization are nature – Sun, Moon, Earth, Wind, Fire etc..., and they were named, worshipped,& Kings drew their names from these Nature Gods.

The Hieroglyphics are based on the sounds of these animals. For eg, bird picture on the Pyramids stands for “I” (Eye) as the bird’s eye had the sharpest & longest range ofall animals. Similarly for other animals. So the “OM” comes from one of the sounds of the forest – of course this is something, I am still working on..

Cheers,

Last edited:
Before leading the Israelites out of egypt from centuries of bondage, Moses commanded the pharaoh to let his people go free. The pharaoh hardened his heart and the God of the Israelites sent plagues. The pharaoh repeatedly hardened his heart and the God of Israel sent destruction one behind the other eventually sending death among all the first-born of egypt. The pharaoh on realizing he cannot contend any longer with Moses let the Israelites free. Even after releasing the Israelites, the pharaoh was disconted coz the entire egypt was by then reduced to rubbish, dust and dirt with absolutely nothing. Hence the pharaoh pursued the Israelites with his mighty army only to see the entire egyptian army drowned and decimated in the Red Sea, thereafter realizing that the God of Israel indeed is God, an awesome, the true almighty one and that the gods whom the egyptians worshipped were absolutely false.

Now that KV has delivered his/her usual Biblical incantation let me ask a question.

If the God of Israel is the one true God (as proclaimed by your Bible), how come you and your fellow Christians have persecuted Jews for the last 2000 years?

Beforeleading the Israelites out of egypt from centuries of bondage, Moses commandedthe pharaoh to let his people go free. The pharaoh hardened his heart and theGod of the Israelites sent plagues. The pharaoh repeatedly hardened his heartand the God of Israel sent destruction one behind the other eventually sendingdeath among all the first-born of egypt. The pharaoh on realizing he cannotcontend any longer with Moses let the Israelites free. Even after releasing theIsraelites, the pharaoh was disconted coz the entire egypt was by then reducedto rubbish, dust and dirt with absolutely nothing. Hence the pharaoh pursuedthe Israelites with his mighty army only to see the entire egyptian armydrowned and decimated in the Red Sea, thereafter realizing that the God ofIsrael indeed is God, an awesome, the true almighty one and that the gods whomthe egyptians worshipped were absolutely false.

Hello – You have waddled into the wrong forum – most of the folks here are veterans, so please quickly paddle away somewhere else & peddle :kev: your wares, you may be able to convert someone gullible & make money in the process. LOL

...that the God of Israel indeed is God, an awesome, the true almighty one.....

If the God of Israel indeed is God, an awesome, the true almighty one, why did He allow six millions of his followers the cruel fate they suffered in Nazi Germany? Was He just like all the pagan gods?

Last edited:
Now that KV has delivered his/her usual Biblical incantation let me ask a question.

If the God of Israel is the one true God (as proclaimed by your Bible), how come you and your fellow Christians have persecuted Jews for the last 2000 years?
Factually inaccurate statement merits no response.

If the God of Israel indeed is God, an awesome, the true almighty one, why did He allow six millions of his followers the cruel fate they suffered in Nazi Germany? Was He just like all the pagan gods?

Natural men cannot understand matters of the Spirit. Read the books of the prophets Daniel and Ezekiel with the help of some anointed men. You will understand.

Hello – You have waddled into the wrong forum – most of the folks here are veterans, so please quickly paddle away somewhere else & peddle :kev: your wares, you may be able to convert someone gullible & make money in the process. LOL

Narrow-minded post with little thought/sense applied.,.

Let us give a round of virtual applause to KV for being straight about his orientation and religion. It is possible to have a more mature discussion (with respect) since no deception is involved .

At least that is my hope though I can be proven wrong quickly !

Narrow-mindedpost with little thought/sense applied.,.

Narrow minded people with little thought/sense are those who come to others house “uninvited” & insult others by spouting my God better than yours.

Will anyone in this world who is “sane” go to a Christian or Islamic forum & insult them?? Only “insane” people will do such things.

Last edited:
I do not mind a dialogue on any subject. The site administrator welcomes every one irrespective of their religion, nationality etc.
But I also understand that you do not come with superiority complex to rub the noses of the majority in that site. One needs to be careful of the listening audience. You do not go into Harlem with confederate flag, that is purely confrontational. There was a Muslim member who would do that, and we did not appreciate it. I am a born Hindu, tamil, and Brahmin, but I am not a conformist and some times I have to be careful, I have been chastised by the moderator in the past.I understand post#12.

From my earlier posts, clearly all the living religions,culture comes from the Vedic Civilization. So how does this relate to the Egyptian Civilization !!

In short:

Egyptian Civilization is at the “core & center” of the Vedic Civilization & hence all the religions that originate from this.

Alexander after defeating the Persian empire he goes on a conquest & conquers the Egypt. He is so impressed with the Egyptian Civilization, he get the High Priests of Egypt to proclaim him as Pharaoh – Son of God. He also takes along with him the Egyptian Priests for his subsequent conquest to India. He embraces their culture, & listened to the Oracles ofthe priests for every decision. So Egyptian priests & soldiers are part of his conquest to India.

Greeks/Romans & Persians embraced the Egyptian culture so much, every one of our rituals, traditions is egpytian. For eg, the Egyptians have a morning ritual where the high priests bathe the Temple God, anoint them, elaborately dress them with hymns, give offerings of food & leave them for some time. Then they distribute the offerings to other priests & people.Identical to what we do in our temples !!

They take their temple Gods in a procession across the town to other related Temples & bring them back. Priests chant hymns duringthis time & people follow these processions. Identical to what we do.

Similarly they have elaborate rituals for every God –Fire, Rain, Earth, Wind, animal sacrifices, priest claimed magical powers in these Hymns, Book of life, Book of Dead etc… These hymns comes directly from the Gods.. Identical to what we say about Vedas.

In the Ramayana, it is Jambavan who tells Hanuman to get the Sanjeevini Herb & chants the “sacred hymn of life” to bring back Lakshmana from the dead. Rameses II is the most powerful God Kings in Egypt.Identical to King Rama in our texts.

Similarly to King Manu there is a King Menes of Egypt – 1[SUP]st[/SUP]King of the 1[SUP]st[/SUP] Dynasty – Identical to what we say about King Manu.

In the Homer, Trojan King (Ravana) dis-regards his son Hector’s (Indrajit) advise everytime, & listens to the high priest & his oracles at every stage. High priest uses bird signs – where a bird carries a snake clutched in its hands as a sign of God. Identical to the tradition here. After the fall of Troy/Lanka – this tradition of Oracles is probably lost except in one temple in Hassan district in Karnataka, where the priest sits on a stone & then it turns based on the question from the believers. Using this,the priest makes the prediction based on the movement – exactly as Egyptian priests did.

Infacts the Pharaohs feared the high priests of Egypt & did not do anything without their consent. Similar to our kings bowing to the wishes of the Royal Priest / Brahmin.

In the Ramayana & Mahabharata – various vimanas (flying machines) are described in detail. Infact there were some Sanskrit texts which describe how to build these Vimanas – one of them survived in Tibet & found by the Chinese. Many images of flying machines are found in the Hieroglyphics writings leading to intense speculation of Alien landings etc… (I don’t agreewith the Alien stuff, but will write about it later)

All the gods are similar – Ammon is the supreme God of Egypt – Amman Temples are all our lands.

Similarly the Egyptians had elaborate funeral rituals lasting for days, & they took the dead in a procession followed by close relatives, friends to the burial ground. They believed in the after life - Identical to our tradition. Infact many South Indians burn the dead & many bury the dead…

I think the – Egpytian priests were so stickler to tradition - they changed only after the Moses (Agasthya) incident where he found god in the ball of fire, the tradition changed to burning the dead – all the rituals remain the same. Infact the one surpreme God of Brahman is derived from the One supreme God of Egypt – Ammon.

so if the rituals are identical, the hymns have to be Egyptian– it cannot be that the Roman/Greek/Egyptian & Persian priests adopted the Egyptian culture & not their hymns.

So Sanskrit hymns are the mythical & magical hymns coming down the ages in Egypt !!! Again the Ramayana, Ravana & his army is supposed to have deployed many magical acts to win the war. Lakshmana gets the magical shield & spear from the Gods before he fights Indrajit. Similarly in Troy, the Gods interfere in the war at every stage to support Achilles & defeat Hector.

Every Sanskrit, Greek, Latin, Aramaic, Tamil texts have an author, except the Vedas. The consistent claims from our Brahmin ancestors is that the Vedas are timeless & comes directly from the Gods. Egyptian Priests claimed their Hymns came from the Gods & infact they never wrote them down – even on the extensive writings on the walls of the Pyramids, there are NO hymns/chants. So no one knows the hymns of the book of Life, the various rituals etc…

So all the Sanskrit Hymns/rituals, tradition, dance forms are derived from the Mythical Egyptian Culture, Tradition. Hieroglyphics were known as the sacred word of God similar to our devanagiri.

My view – Hieroglyphics changed to cursive Hieroglyphics to cursive writing to Grantha Script – this is the correct Devanagiri – sacred word of God written on our temples !!

So Sanskrit is an Egyptian Origin & it influences Greek & Latin, so they have a num of common words. Not a radical view – some western scholarshave linked Sanskrit origin to Ethiopian language. But the point is that we cannot have all the traditions exactly as per Egyptian & the hymns not being an Egyptian Origin.

The Caste system is Egyptian (or originates in South India under the aegis of these powerful Egyptian high priests), the control of the high priests were complete & total like the Brahmins in South – particularly the Iyers/Namboodiri’s in Tamil Nadu & Kerala.

The huge Gopurams on the temples are clearly from the Egpytian pyramid building. That’s why Ankor Wat built by the Chola kings under the Aegis of the Egyptian/Greek Priests – points to the same constellation as the Pyramids of Giza. That’s why many south Brahmins are brown/dark skinned because of the mix with the Egyptian Priests & similarly many south Indians.

The dresses – Veshti & Angavastram, Langa Dawani –are also Egyptian – you can see close parallels from the drawings on the Pyramids. (Sarees are of Greek Origin & closely resembles their ancient dress)

for eg, Alexander adopts the Persian custom of prostrating at elders feet, he orders people to prostrate at his feet. Exactly as per this tradition we south Indians prostrate only before God in our temples & at in specific occasions to our Parents/Elders. However you will find North Indians prostrate at the feet of all their elders every time they meet.

So our tradition is preserved exactly in time when the priests & soldiers came & settled in South India with very little variations. Of course a very large body of text was added based on the interpretations & additions from the various Rishis/Saints.

In summary, the mythical Egyptian Hymns/chants are the Sanskrit Chants, Rituals, Dance forms, music, instruments, traditions (of course influenced by the Greeks, Romans & Persians) that we follow to this day in our lives !!!

Dear JK,

After reading some Puranas and noting that not everything is evidence based..I feel anything and everything is possible..so what you write could be a Purana in some years to come.

Frankly speaking there is nothing to really object cos its your opinion..whether others accept it or not is a different matter all together.

We can call your works Abhavat Purana(The Purana that happened in the past).

Hi Renuka,

LOL !. I can totallyunderstand your skepticism.

When I told my friends years back that Ramayana & Iliad Troy are the same war, everyone was shocked & they avoided talking to me for some time .. LOL. Today if you ask them, they will tell you, it is the same war.

To me, the current established view is an issue, there are too many conjectures like researchers generally agree to this or agree to that or it is generally accepted etc..

Hence, this long, multi year effort lasting over a decade to know our correct history, doing part time during weekends. Connecting the dots across 1000s of different texts, timelines, authors & the various civilizations is a huge challenge as it is exciting.

For eg, in my initial view years back if you remember, I had linked our civilization to Egypt, but had to drop due to lack of evidence till recently I realized Alexander proclaims himself as a Pharaoh, so investigated this further to put the final piece of the puzzle. This will explain why we worship dark gods, why Jesus Christ is seen in “black statues” (Lord Krishna is described as Dark God) in some of the old churches in Rome, Greece,Mexico/Latin America etc..

On your point on puranas, let me give u some perspective. Our ancients belonging to different kingdoms with strong allegiance to their God Kings, recorded the same history from their view points. So each one used their version to boast about them, hence the inconsistencies.

Cheers,
JK

Last edited:
Let us give a round of virtual applause to KV for being straight about his orientation and religion. It is possible to have a more mature discussion (with respect) since no deception is involved .

At least that is my hope though I can be proven wrong quickly !

Well super like for Mr. TKS's post. I still wonder why a Christian male pretends to be an Iyengar female? No confidence in his own religion and gender? Who can respect such a person?

Why is everyone finding fault with Kuvs?

Shouldn't Kuvs be allowed to express his/her opinion?

Spouting the Bible and passing one-line rebuttals does not really count as opinion. And coming from somebody who misrepresents their own gender and faith, they carry little weight.

Maybe the good doctor needs to conduct a medical exam to decide whether it is "him" or "her"? LOL

Spouting the Bible and passing one-line rebuttals does not really count as opinion. And coming from somebody who misrepresents their own gender and faith, they carry little weight.

Maybe the good doctor needs to conduct a medical exam to decide whether it is "him" or "her"? LOL

My dear Biswa Ji,

Why do we need to be so concerned about gender when online?
Nothing actually can happen sitting so far away!LOL

My dear Biswa Ji,

Why do we need to be so concerned about gender when online?
Nothing actually can happen sitting so far away!LOL

Thank God, that distance provides a safety barrier. Maybe KV likes to get some attention via amorous PMs, hence the desire to pretend to be female.

Dear Biswa Sir,

Most of the mAmAs here are very very kind to ladies. Hence some members prefer to have lady names.

Last edited:
Yes RRji, you are right. Though if KV is a Christian male, I dont know if he can be called a maama.

But yes, it is a long tradition in the forum, KV is not the first (or last). Eventually such members have revealed themselves via PMs or the admin is detected that they have a common IP address.

Maybe such lady-like maamas also like to dress up in sarees while locked in the closet? :D

One thing is certain that roman history never speaks of jesus birth or his living time..the dates are very controversial in the bible but later adjusted by making some corroborative evidence just like we do in courts.

Very interesting to know that there are similarities between Egyptian Civilization & Vedic/Greek/Roman/Aramaic Civilization

Natural men cannot understand matters of the Spirit. Read the books of the prophets Daniel and Ezekiel with the help of some anointed men. You will understand.
I presume you will consider yourself anointed.On your recommendation, I brushed up on Ezekiel. Some sample sections:

Ezekiel (3:18-20)
3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
Are these God's killing rules then?
If Ezekiel doesn't warn the wicked that God's going to kill them for being wicked, God will kill the wicked people and Ezekiel, too. Or God will force Ezekiel to kill the wicked people. Or God will force Ezekiel to kill himself. Or something.
If Ezekiel warns the wicked, then God will kill the wicked people (if they don't change their wicked ways), but not Ezekiel.
If a good person does something wrong after God "lays a stumbling block before him," then God will kill him. "He shall die in his sin" and whatever good he has done will be forgotten. And Ezekiel will be killed, too, if he didn't warn the good guy beforehand. Or something.

Ezekiel 14:9 And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.
"I the LORD have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him."
God deceives some of his prophets and then kills them for believing his lies. Does God lie?

Even pagan gods are not this vengeful. Who wants an angry God? The Buddha said:
* You will not be punished FOR your anger or wickedness; you will be punished BY your anger or wickedness.
* Three things can not be hidden for long: the sun, the moon and the truth.
* However many holy words you read, however many you speak, what good will they do you if you do not act upon them?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back