• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Un-divided India

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there no yuddha dharma in UN charters.

Raining Bombs in civilian areas - how one justify that? be it any reasons.

How can one fight in night time? that too throw bombs ?

is there no rule?

even in a war - rules have their place what?

See Kurukshetra is fought , but adhering to certain rules like - no night fighting.
one - one.
weapon-weapon.

One cannot attack a weaponless person is a basic dharma? why all these points are not considered.

However , one can de-weaponise another person and claim victory that's another point.

In war also we can observe some civilized rules what.

raining bombs and all are barbaric. it is a shame to call us living in a civilized era and allowing all the barbaric acts.

even tribals when they fight , they are more civilized.

Dear Sri s007bala Ji,

You say

I gave a way out,out of the quagmire that Bush pushed us into.Its BHO who has to do the long overhauling and put the picture back in place.Is there any logic from leaving the war arena of Afghanistan,without capturing Osama Bin Laden & Co,and get walloped in Iraq?No WMD?Its like the police man himself is the thief,then only, every man/woman has to arm themselves and kill each other like barbarians & take law unto hands!!!.

Again sir, one can debate whether Bush's policies are correct or wrong. What I object to is the demonizing of this man, accusing him as a lying criminal.

What sane person would lie about WMD knowingly to start a war! He even sent Powell to UN to argue this fact! Why would he lie about this, knowing that at the end of the war, truth will come out, as it did? Does not make sense.

By the way, you seem to think that Sadaam was not a thug. Do you know his history?

Regards,
KRS

Shri KRS

Colin Powell was used for debaucherous deed.A general who can just pick up the phone and tell Musharaff either you are with us or against us,made Musharaff pee in his sherwani.That is American might and absolute CIA intelligence of Military and civilian personnel in Pakistan.That is why they use jehadis and have them blow up within their country and keep fooling everybody.Dr.SS article explains well the Islamic idealogy very profoundly,the modus operandi,mullah bullah and kullahs.

G W Bush is not getting demonised by me ROFL,nice try.The entire American population is relieved of this cowboy president.Let him go milk for a change..lol.

Thug..hmmm Indians were sometime few years back were in the radar of american CIA.The Khalistani movement was funded from America with Pakistan as conduit.The Chinese economic growth with all the American blueprints to kill India.Pakistanis were the bridge for China -America synch.Now the scenario is different.America and India are strategic allies.If this friendship blossoms to treatise,it will be mutually benefecial for both countries.I personally dont want war with Pakistan.I have seen with my own eyes as a young boy of 10 years old,east pakistanis coming as refugees to Kolkatta.

It was horrible.I am still traumatised by those ghastly and ghostly images.I even have nightmares on account of such depraved acts of human beings.

Please dont think,i am criticising American president just for the heck of it.This criticism for him started only after i realised he has been lying to us,in one form or the other.There is a god he loves.I am 120% sure he and his team will be punished or the country he loves will be punished.I am already witnessing the horror after horror,thats shaking the very foundation of this great and proud nation.The agony of the people,one would be blind or deaf or dumb,not to realise what this nation has been subjected to by Cheney - Bush asura kunjus.KRS,plz you maybe a republican and hence the defence for him.I am only 10 year resident and i love the people of this country just as much as i do for Indians.I am being impartial in my observation.Eight years of tragic governance.Americans deserve better than this guy & his team.

Thankfully a historic moment in American history and life is going to take place.And i pray to all my gods,that BHO and his team should redeem the lost glory and credibility of this great nation.

Its really irrelevant whether Saddam Hussain was a thug.He did not kill Americans.He did not succeed killing 41.We gave him chemical killing agents to kill Iraqis thereby making us the killers of Iraqis indirectly.Korungu Kaila Pooh Malai koduthathu Nambo and to expect a different result is crazy.

I admire your patriotic fervor.Sorry,Bush just lost it.He himself will realise his folly one day or the other,becoz he believes in Christ.I trust god will make him repent no one else can.

sb

Last edited:
M M

I am talking about 1971 ,wherein i have seen the horror of innocent people fleeing to kolkatta from east pakistan.Its always the Muslims who are fighting with everyone in the world.The Christians are no better and now Judaist have started this sick war in Gaza.I understand Palestinians are mad,that Jews are occupying their land.But its the British and allied forces after WW 2 did this.I only pray Palestinians realise,they cannot fight American ie Christians and win.Proxy wars of this nature will be deliberately started so that arms industry makes money thereby economies of countries thrive.UNSC members are the bosses of this horror,nobody else.They enjoy such scenarios.I can only remember the BG verse where Lord Krishna says,he remembers everything,and what we see and think,has already happened in the past.Only Govinda Govinda will protect us or whichever god one is attached to.Very Very bad days ahead for us especially in South Asia within three months.

sb

Last edited:
Dear s007bala Ji,

I am not out here to protect or to endorse Bush's actions and ideas. What I think about his policies is a different matter.

You are again saying that he lied - again without giving any specifics. One of the American value that I have admired long is fairness (in general). I do not think you use that against Bush.

You seem to have this fabulous gift of reading between the lines to construct some fantastic theories. Based on certain spurious assumptions, you are building castles! Truth be damned!

I withdraw from this discussion - you are repeating what you are saying without getting in to any serious logical conversation. Thanks.

Regards,
KRS

>>You are again saying that he lied - again without giving any specifics.<<

WMD!!Obviously according to you,Saddam Hussain is a better bluffer,and fooled all the intelligent agencies ( Christian ) and the Russian Agencies ( Kujas of USA )..ya right.

sb

Bob Woodward On Bush Presidency

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2009/01/14/AR2009011402791.html

Americans should try to emulate Ronald Reagans approach of working to unite West & East Germany back as Germany,when it comes to South Asia ie SAARC nations.But in the case of India & Pakistan- Bharatham has been systematically losing its land for the last 2500 years,and now in 2009,is still pleading with super-powers of the world,to fix its border problem.

Its the fault of Indians,who have reduced themselves to this pitiable state of affairs,would be my first instant of deduction- but is there more than the eye can see?

sb

Dear KRS ji , We know Saddam was a thug , but so is Bush. He could not have won the 2000 elections if it was not for the thugs playing his side in Florida. Almost all the politicians in India and all third world countries are thugs too. For India , Bush is a strategic curse. He and Pakistani President Musharaf have dragged us into their fight against Talibans in West Pakistan. Behind screens , Pakistan will actually welcome Indian airstrike onto the Talibans on behalf of itself. That way they will safely blame India in front of their people while getting rid of the Taliban menace as well. Our Sonia Gandhi led Congress could not have asked for better. Indo-Pakistan war is their only hope to face the 2009 elections. Already their pockets are filled with American dollars. So this is what his administration did all the eight years : Further corrupting the third world nations for their own cause.

Last edited:
What you are saying about Bush is not surprising, because most of the left wing democrats hold this notion in USA. But, the case went to the Supreme Court and they did not see any violation of local laws by Bush's side. There is a definite legal process in America for cases like these and both sides followed it and the outcome was that Bush was declared winner. There is currently such a scenerio playing out in Minnesota in the Senate contest.

Another complaint of the left wingers is that Bush got less popular vote and still got elected. Again the electoral college is the system here. So, he won the presidency fair and square on that too.

India always had interest in Afghanistan, based on the national security. Even before US got involved in Afghanistan, India was covertly involved with the Northern alliance. So, it is not like the US 'dragged' India in to Afghanistan. Who can forget the hijacking of the Air India plane, by the friends of Taliban?

Inspite of the above, if you still think that Bush is a thug, I can not explain anymore to disabuse of you of that notion.

Regards,
KRS

Dear KRS ji , We know Saddam was a thug , but so is Bush. He could not have won the 2000 elections if it was not for the thugs playing his side in Florida. Almost all the politicians in India and all third world countries are thugs too. For India , Bush is a strategic curse. He and Pakistani President Musharaf have dragged us into their fight against Talibans in West Pakistan. Behind screens , Pakistan will actually welcome Indian airstrike onto the Talibans on behalf of itself. That way they will safely blame India in front of their people while getting rid of the Taliban menace as well. Our Sonia Gandhi led Congress could not have asked for better. Indo-Pakistan war is their only hope to face the 2009 elections. Already their pockets are filled with American dollars. So this is what his administration did all the eight years : Further corrupting the third world nations for their own cause.

In 2000 of June,i went and supported Bush instead of Gore,thinking son of H W will be great instead of Gore.Instead dubya proved otherwise,except like a true American hero of the rich oil companies,who lobbied for his presidency,he got Iraq oil fields for American & western oil companies.The spin in between is,he is the crusader of christ..ROFL.What a joke.I admit i got fooled by republicans,hope Obama doesn't fool me too.But then only American interests counts just like anyother country which bothers about its countries interest,why to single out Americans alone?Survival of the fittest.Americans are the fittest in my opinion.

India did play its role in bifurcating east pakistan helping Mujib,to form Bangla Desh.Thank god India did not do the same with eelam tamils instead helps the sinhalese.

sb

Last edited:
Thank god India did not do the same with eelam tamils instead helps the sinhalese.
sb
But this strategy is going to misfire also. The Sinhalese are not civilized enough. At some point they are going to lose control and devour the Tamil civilization. Already a slow genocide is in action I guess.
IMHO , India should not help the Sinhalese. Looks like an emotional issue for Tamils in Tamil Nadu.

Shri Indian

>>The Sinhalese are not civilized enough.<<

They are Buddhist.An offshoot from Sanathana Dharma .Soon peace will come to this nation and they all will be united.Tamils in TN did get affected by refugees from Sri Lanka.Its unfortunate all these SAARC nations when they fight amongst themselves,they come to their womb of the mother ie India.

sb

Dear Sri Indian Ji,

You are right on the money. The whole thing started when the majority Sinhalese did not care about the rights of the minority Tamils. Unfortunately, due to the fundamentalist views of the right wing Sinhalese, this 'paradise on earth' has become the 'hell on earth'.

Because of the Sinhalese attitude, the moderate Tamils got radicalized. Tigers then seized the opportunity and have knocked off a number of Tamilians who were moderate in their stance.

Even though the Sinhalese are winning, unless they redress the Tamils' issues, thi war will continue forever.

Regards,
KRS

But this strategy is going to misfire also. The Sinhalese are not civilized enough. At some point they are going to lose control and devour the Tamil civilization. Already a slow genocide is in action I guess.
IMHO , India should not help the Sinhalese. Looks like an emotional issue for Tamils in Tamil Nadu.

I agree with KRS-ji's views. The sinhalese are making a disastrous mistake with their attitude. Killing has never wiped out any ideology. This is a classic example of having history screwed up as much as it can be. I should think that the Lankans (both Sinhalese and Tamilians) are right at the top of the rubbish-heap called the aryan-dravidian divide.

Its also a fantastic example of how very perfectly politicians can ruin a country. But am glad the Tigers are on the way out fully. It would be a bigger disaster if the tamils were to continue to choose the tigers as their voice. The tigers are a difficult curse to the other and moderate Tamils. The whole thing happened just because both groups (sinhalese and tamils) would not let go of their "history".

How much has love for language, love for history, love for identities, helped solve current and pressing probs such as traffic jams, corruption, crime, bad roads, sick litter, dirt everywhere, water supply prob, power cuts, and what not. And how much does it matter which language is best, derived from the other, or whatever. I dread the day if ever such attitude were to overpower the indian population.

Last edited:
Sri Lanka was part of India.At the very least all SAARC nations of present time,were part of India.But if one notices carefully,a chakravyuha formation is being formed to encircle the womb, ie India.UNSC members are despicable with their ulterior motives.India first needs to deal with them first,if at all ,that entire region has to prosper.But then,now the concept of super-powers itself is being corroded,as i see,world powers are reeling under their own mistakes.

sb

Dear Sri S Balaji , although Budhists are not a threat, this country Lanka with its military really scares me. Their politicians are extremists , taking the political affairs of the state too personally. They have strategically moved their country towards Pakistan and China over the past few decades. Pakistan and China , while supplying arms to them , do not just keep LTTE in mind, but also India. So , while in the short run LTTE may be the target , in the long run, it will be India who will be their target.

With Chennai being so close to them , and them having all these kinds of War Planes shown in television and internet , in their irreverant shooting at Indian fishermen and over and above all , their hatred towards Indians and Hindus , is going to be deadly for the people of Tamil Nadu , if not India as a whole. Their hatred of their fellow tamils is nothing compared to their hatred of India and Hindus.

Shri Indian,Just becoz India is not retaliating frequent terrorist attacks on its soil,does not mean,that Indian leaders have become wimp.War is an expensive and ugly proposition.Using the leverage of economic sanction,as well the alignment of world powers,will make a better argument right now.I agree Pakistan & China are hell bent in killing India and don't want India to become a strong super power like UNSC members.Maybe,someother country is placing the gun on the shoulder of Pakistan & China,and pulling the trigger.Geo-Political global domination,works on various levels of covert and overt acts.

sb

Last edited:
Shri Indian-ji,

My comments in maroon:

Dear Sri S Balaji , although Budhists are not a threat, this country Lanka with its military really scares me. Their politicians are extremists , taking the political affairs of the state too personally. They have strategically moved their country towards Pakistan and China over the past few decades. Pakistan and China , while supplying arms to them , do not just keep LTTE in mind, but also India. So , while in the short run LTTE may be the target , in the long run, it will be India who will be their target.

Very true. Some sinhalese politicians are as bad as Indian ones - they did not want the civil war to stop since they were making money out of it.

With Chennai being so close to them , and them having all these kinds of War Planes shown in television and internet , in their irreverant shooting at Indian fishermen and over and above all , their hatred towards Indians and Hindus , is going to be deadly for the people of Tamil Nadu , if not India as a whole. Their hatred of their fellow tamils is nothing compared to their hatred of India and Hindus.

Am not clear abt this. If you say the Tigers have hatered towards India, i agree. The other Ceylonese (both Tamils and Sinhalese) have no hatered towards India.

The tigers generally seem to subscribe to atheism (though they portray themselves as Shiva worshippers - it would be a wonder if ppl with such killer mentality can have any spiritual streak in them). They have been accussed of "Chola Ambitions" by some quarters - not in a derogatory way but in the literal sense. They do pride over the fact that they once ruled South-East Asia...in that sense they are viewed as a threat in that region too..

Anyways, its all for the better that the tigers will be lain to rest...but if the majority-sinhalese government does not heed to the needs of the Tamils again, they could not be a more grave disastrous mistake than that.

Shri HapopyHindu ji ,

I have a lot of personal accouts to share with you detailing their hatred on us, Indian Hindus. But that does not count here I guess.

Atleast consider 3 occassions:
1. Rajiv assaulted in 1987 Indo-Sri Lankan accord.
2. LTTE supported by Premadesa in its war against IPKF.
3. Mumbai Attack jeered and hailed in the streets of Columbu. You did not see it happening even in Islamabad.

In the above cases , people , media and the Government were all in unison, jeering in the streets of Columbu and elsewhere.

Now coming to the anatomy of the hatred: Surprisingly they hate us more than the LTTE itself. Outside Lanka Tamils and Lankans get along very well. Tamils consider their Language and traditions as supreme, while being open to Lankan' Buddha's bodhanas. That makes them more compatible at the street level , while the conflict we see is mostly terrotorial. Budhists easliy tolerate Tamils' fanatic defence of their language, but demand acceptance of Buddhist's ideology acceptance. Thus , they are both compatible.

But they hate us, Indians, as much as we like them or tolerate them. They see us as pottential invaders of their religion and teaching. That is IMHO. So their constitution does not allow any non-buddhist to become the President. A Tamil will be acceptable as Preasident, if he converts into a Buddhist. So their loyalty is not Sinhala , but Buddhism.

We are likely to see some of that hatred come out , once the common enemy is done and gone, and when Indian administration gets there with Indo Lanka award. On the contrary , I always see Lankan Tamils very friendly to not just us but all Indians.

Last edited:
Shri Indian

When people hold different nationalities or citizenship,its natural for their allegiance to be with their home country.Despite Indian-Americans repeated mention of,allegiance to both USA and India-when it comes to the crunch,we are Americans.I am being frank here and writing only about me.Its plainly lip service with no substance is my conclusion.I have met Pakistanis,Sri Lankans,Nepalese,Bangladeshis,Bhutanese,Sikkimise,Chinese,Arabs,Europeans,..etc,while each have varying respect for Indians,but also have a heavy dose of criticism which totters on the verge of hatred for Indians.While living in India,i was oblivious to views of other nationalities,but was literrally stunned,when i started living in America.But then people are equally jealous of of PIO,becoz we do work hard and come up in life.My only regret is we are not in mainstream politics of either republicans or democrats.

sb

Am not clear again. Are you saying the sinhalese hate the indian hindus as much as the tigers?

Dear Shri Happy Hindu ji
Sinhalese do not hate "Tamil". They only hate "Hinduism". You can see the acceptance of Tamil in every level of administration in Columbu. But it is Hinduism especially the Murthy worship is what they hate to the core , while they themselves being a kind of idol worshipers with MahaVamsa belief. But the current conflict we see between Tamils and Sinhalese is nothing to do with the above. It is purely territorial dominance that is the cause. But once the conflict is resolved , Sinhalese will exhibit their true anti-indian/anti-hindu nature. It is in their ideology to hate Hindus, more specifically Brahmins.
Quite surprisingly Lankan Tamils love us. They take pride in our academic achievements and boast as the achievement of their lot. I was quite surprised. Be it Tamil Hindu or Tamil Christian , they still identify themselves as Indian Hindu only.

Last edited:
Shri Indian

>>It is in their ideology to hate Hindus, more specifically Brahmins.<<

There we go again.No wonder Sanathana Dharma gurus forbade the worship of Lord Brahmaa in particular,as he is the one,who grants the knowledge of Brahman itself.More like a adibar.Hmm,no wonder world is in total turmoil on account of Judaist,Christians,Islamist.Even in Sri Lanka,the ammo is provided by Christians,Commies,Islamist..to a lesser degree by Hindus of Indian & TN goverments.

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back