• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

india will be divided into two countries ..... ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most absurd article ever.MUKA,JJ......etc and other political leaders will give their lives and sacrifice for unity of India.Only a treacherous traitor will harbor such evil plot.:usa2:.

sb
Anbare... though this article could be cooked up in certain areas, the idea that India is being divided slowly but steadily, on religious grounds, mainly funded by foreign funds is a grapevine truth...

Parisuttha aavi illa vittalum... nam kalachaarathai aavi aakuvadhu thaan kiristhuvargalin pradhaana nokkam...

I agree with one of the comments in the blog - "Indianness has to be re-defined... as I said elsewhere in another thread, the basics of sanathana dharma has to be upheld... and hinduism has to be given an upper hand... with compulsory abolition of conversion"...

re

Anbare... though this article could be cooked up in certain areas, the idea that India is being divided slowly but steadily, on religious grounds, mainly funded by foreign funds is a grapevine truth...

Parisuttha aavi illa vittalum... nam kalachaarathai aavi aakuvadhu thaan kiristhuvargalin pradhaana nokkam...

I agree with one of the comments in the blog - "Indianness has to be re-defined... as I said elsewhere in another thread, the basics of sanathana dharma has to be upheld... and hinduism has to be given an upper hand... with compulsory abolition of conversion"...

ss & v v

maybe my long stint abroad has not yet grasped the situation prevailing in India about conversions from Christian & Islam amongst the Abrahamic faiths.I personally feel its a bargaining chip for exchange of material goods from abrahamic countries,which our politicians of various hues are indulging either covertly or overtly.As usual Makkal are blissfully unaware and that is why HDG HH JS & HDG HH JS were falsely implicated on trumpeted charges to rein them going ballistic against conversion by these Islamic & Christian fundamental groups who are loaded with petro-dollars and other such resources.

All the border states of India and its neighbors are in doldrums,how?and why?within india also in the eastern part of the country,the majority population is getting converted to christanity.Similiarly in the north wester parts,its dominated by islam population.In the south,its an admixture of irreligious non-believers of god and a healthy dose of abrahamic conversion for monetary benefit,being treated fairly within community.

Unless education is imparted to every sandu & pondu of india,believe me,the ignorance will go into an exponential growth of minority becoming majority sooner or later.

But as a Sanathana Dharma adherent of the Hindu fold,i am feeling sad,Indians are less hindu in their lives now and the westerners are actually living Sanathana Dharma principles in their lives here.Indian-Americans are better hindus in my opinion.

sb:usa2:

Education alone would not help... we must parallelly raise the standard of living of our people... alas, the govt is blissfully ignorant on this... but on second thoughts, I sense that the current politicians do not want mass literacy, though they may raise a hue and cry for the same... it is in ignorance, that their hand prevails... ignorance => confusion => potential breeding ground for scrupulous minds...

But as a Sanathana Dharma adherent of the Hindu fold,i am feeling sad,Indians are less hindu in their lives now and the westerners are actually living Sanathana Dharma principles in their lives here.Indian-Americans are better hindus in my opinion.
We have invited this upon ourselves... but blame game apart, it is a challenge for us to prove our mettle... maybe a drama unfolding by virtue of the changing times (kaliyugam)...

But I do not fully agree with your statement... you see a sense of separation inherently strengthens bonds of attachment. Nostalgia. Those who are outside India would probably strive in some way or the other (as befits their state of living) to adhere to, at least, some basic principles of our dharma... Those who live in India are reduced to mere paupers through wilful destruction of economy over centuries of slavery... Money and comfort is the single most aim which is paramount over every other ideal... "pasi vandha patthum parakkum" madhiri, aasai vandha "etthai thinna pittam theliyum" stage aayidum...

Again, the population of our country is numerically high... so a percentile comparison of Indian-Americans and Indians on this count cannot be taken as a yardstick...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back