• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Un-divided India

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo-Political -Business

>>Therefore, India must persuade and convince USA, UK, France and Japan and China and also our friendly nations in the middle east to impose economic sanctions against Pakistan.<<

Sir,i personally think,Pakistanis really do not know how to govern themselves,either thru their Civilian Leadership or thru their Military Leadership.Prolly the intelligent British realised this during their 200 Years of terror unleashed in the Indian sub-continent.

Pakistanis hatred for Hindus,is so overwhelming,its blinding them totally.This ruse about India attacking them and gobbling them,has worked very well,as we can see the support,Pakistanis enjoy in the world.But,that has changed now.Pakistani leadership must prove their innocence,otherwise bigger powers than India,will take over this matter with Pakistan.

George has done some wonderful foreign policy maneourves,like getting India in the Nuclear Club and getting Libyas Maummar Gaddafi,to fall in line.Even though majority Americans rejected Republicans,but Republicans have an absolute stranglehold on Iraq ( second largest oil-field in the world ) and already occupants.Similiarly with Afghanistan.The land is extremely crucial for oil-pipeline.An old British Raj plan,getting executed by Americans.

Pakistan is extremely crucial for this plan to fructify.Without Pakistani support,the oil-pipeline is a pipe dream.So,cajoling of Pakistanis are going on.

Talibanis refused to negotiate with American oil companies.Now,Hamid Karzai,an oil company is the man in charge.REgime changes will happen,if bigger business interests of multi-national corporations plans are hindered.Indians are players too.Mumbai planning took lots of efforts.It would be extremely naive to think,Indians were caught napping.

Connect the dots,then you will get the overall bigger picture,leading you to question,how the buildings next to twin towers also could crumble exactly like a controlled demolition?Laws of Physics and common intelligence,were made mockery of and being made mockery of.But then who cares.Its all business.

:) sb :)

Last edited:
Terror Attacks

External Affairs Minister Pranab Mukherjee told NDTV that the U.S. had provided proof to Pakistan of the involvement of the Lashkar-e-Taiba in the attacks and that it should now hand over the culprits. “We have been told that there is some strong evidence available with the FBI and they have shared it with Pakistan. We expect that Pakistan will act on it.”

http://www.thehindu.com/2009/01/02/stories/2009010256920100.htm

Israel just attacked Hamas stronghold.But for Israel,USA is a ally with unflinching loyalty.Same with Pakistan,USA is an ally for it with unflinching loyalty.It's sad but true.

sb

>>War was not an option. There are many other options that we have. India can straightaway take two steps, which by highlighting the seriousness of our concerns will help build up international pressure on Pakistan. The Government should officially declare that we are abandoning the peace process as long as Pakistan continues its terrorist tactics against us. Second, we should announce that if Pakistan refuses to take action on our request —— within a certain time limit —— to ban terrorist organisations and arrest their leaders whom we have identified, within a certain time limit, we shall recall our High Commissioner from Pakistan. No war, no talk should be our maxim.
http://www.dailypioneer.com/OPED/oped.html

When there were a series of bomb blasts taking place in every part of the country, India did foolish things like commencing bus service to Lahore/Karachi and train services to Pakistan and Bangladesh. These were done in the name of 'Confidence Building Measures' which ultimately turned out to be 'Conspiracy Building Measures'.

Now only P. Chidambaram has started talking sensibly - after Dec, 1971. Illegal immigrants issue has gained gigantic proportions, but it could be acknowledged only after a gap of 37 years.

USA is afraid to leave Pakistan entirely in the lurch, because it wants to fight
Taliban on the western Pak border and at the same time, wants to spearhead its interests in the oil-rich middle east further and further. This has consistently affected Indian interests and her security.

But, I still feel that some transformation in the US foreign policy is taking place and its full ramifications - hopefully to the advantage of India - will be known, in a few years.

Can we afford to wait any longer?

Last edited:
Dear Sri s007bala Ji,

While I appreciate your creative thinking in many areas, being an American Citizen, I just can not let these two assertions below go unchallenged, regarding USA.

1. USA went in to Afghanistan, not for oil, but because Talibans would not hand over Bin Laden and his deputies. Nothing to do with 'negotiating' with American oil companies. No oil in Afghanistan.

2. There are now several University studies that debunk the myth about some other planned blasts bringing down the twin towers. It has been validated that the towers and some other nearby buildings came down because of two fully fuel loaded planes crashing in to the towers.

Please connect the dots with available correct information. Connecting the dots with 'facts' based on rumors and unsubstantiated facts distorts the picture and lends to conspiracy theories.

Regards,
KRS

>>

Talibanis refused to negotiate with American oil companies.Now,Hamid Karzai,an oil company is the man in charge.REgime changes will happen,if bigger business interests of multi-national corporations plans are hindered.Indians are players too.Mumbai planning took lots of efforts.It would be extremely naive to think,Indians were caught napping.

Connect the dots,then you will get the overall bigger picture,leading you to question,how the buildings next to twin towers also could crumble exactly like a controlled demolition?Laws of Physics and common intelligence,were made mockery of and being made mockery of.But then who cares.Its all business.

:) sb :)

Dear Sri pannvalen Ji,

American policy has already come a long way since the dark days of Nixon towards India. With the passage of time it will only strengthen as long as the Chinese are pursuing international policies inimical to America's interests and the Jihadists run amok around the globe.

We need to look at America's policy towards Pakistan for what it is. It is driven by two clear facts:

1. Pakistan is situated strategically near the middle east which is of strategic importance to the USA as well as near China.
2. Pakistan has nukes.

Because of these two factors, USA will always play a major role in Pakistan. And at times it would seem to be against India's interests. India too plays the same game. We did not support US invasion of Iraq and refused transit rights to American troops.

Every country needs to look after their own interests first, without relying on other countries' policies. International politics is not morality based - unfortunately our first PM did not know this simple truth.

Regards,
KRS

When there were a series of bomb blasts taking place in every part of the country, India did foolish things like commencing bus service to Lahore/Karachi and train services to Pakistan and Bangladesh. These were done in the name of 'Confidence Building Measures' which ultimately turned out to be 'Conspiracy Building Measures'.

Now only P. Chidambaram has started talking sensibly - after Dec, 1971. Illegal immigrants issue has gained gigantic proportions, but it could be acknowledged only after a gap of 47 years.

USA is afraid to leave Pakistan entirely in the lurch, because it wants to fight to
Taliban on the western Pak border and at the same time, wants to spearhead its interests in the oil-rich middle east further and further. This has consistently affected Indian interests and her security.

But, I still feel that some transformation in the US foreign policy is taking place and its full ramifications - hopefully to the advantage of India - will be known, in a few years.

Can we afford to wait any longer?

My views differ slightly.American policy of defeating former Soviet Union,using Pakistan as an conduit to Mujahideen Afghanis bonded Pakistan & America in ways,Indians cannot imagine.Especially living now in USA,i see how Americans try to support Pakistanis more than Indians.Diplomats on Indian side need to be better PR especially a lobby firm in Washinton to do it,in a more deliberate manner.Politicians are the same wherever we go.Degree of comparison vary marginally.

Afghanistan was a territory which the British Raj of India could not conquer.Oil pipeline from Tajik,Kazak...etc primarily Russian Territories can help western countries.Oil is just an excuse.Just as proselytising religion is an excuse for humanity for their blood curling instincts ie Kshatriya Dharmam.

Talibanis were created by ISI and CIA.ISI is fully trained apparatus of CIA.Osama Bin Laden was a CIA operative.Now CIA and ISI says he no longer fulfills their objective.Do we believe them or not?

Especially once former Soviet Union collapsed,USA has still its objectives in mind as the global moral police people.And i think,its working to a large extent.I am so glad that India is with USA unlike Pakistan.Goes to prove how Indians are clever in protecting their interest very well.Its a different issue that Indias map has been altered considerably by islamic terrorism (800 years ) and christian terrorism (200 years ) and we have territories as of now.Again Jammu & Kashmir is still being disputed by India & Pakistan,despite 61 years of Independance.Speaks volume of imbecilic leadership on both sides of the dispute.Naturally a third party is kulur kanchifying in the middle.United we stand and divided we fall.Becoz of this failed policy,Pakistan was created in 1947 by british christians.Americans are just doing what brits could not complete.One christian saving another christian,as i see it now.Plus Americans chose China over India.

19 saudi nationals hijacking the airplanes and creating mayhem on 9/11,is no accident.The price American leadership is paying,for having flirted with mujahideens.Pakistanis fate will be the same.Already Pakistan is too volatile unless Americans occupy it just like in Iraq.Pakistanis hatred for India,stems from the fact of 800 years of islamic terror on hindus.Now they are marginalised and fighting amongst themselves.Therefore even a Bangla Desh emerged,rofl.My turbans off to Mrs.G.But she did not end it in 1971 either.Sam Manekshaw pleaded to finish the job and making the borders as it was before.BUT UK/USA/SOVIET UNION did not allow Mrs.G to go further in 1971.Its India defining moment in 1971.Just as 1965 was a defining moment with China.

To keep blaming J.L.Nehru even now,is a imbecilic mind.He did what he could then.Today our leadership is extra-ordinarily mature.War is not the answere.Within 48 hours if Indians had attacked Pakistan,the entire world community would have been on Indias side.But not now.Chiddu is 120 % correct.Pakistanis leadership should be punished by world community.Bottom line USA must back India.

The challenge is India can do it.USA will help India and is helping INdia.Especially after Bill Clinton and George W Bush brilliant moves to align with dharmic India.Some values between Americans and Indians are so profound,they are natural blood relatives,not even friends.I feel we are family.Families dont let each other down.I am optimistic.

sb

I agree with Bala. Though war is not the answer, when we are attacked, showing tolerance is an act of cowardice, not diplomacy. Even Obama called Mumbai attacks as India's 11/9. We should have attacked all the Mujahideen camps and destroyed them immediately. We were fully justified then. Now, we have greatly diluted our stance, talking of international diplomacy and the like.

I may not be surprised if 26/11 is repeated with the same kind of impunity for its perpetrators!

Shri Pannvalan,In self-defence,within 48 hours,from air/sea/land attack must have been coordinated.Like lattus,Chiddu is being used to have economic bleeding of Pakistan.Which is very grevious in nature.Though extremely potent and lethal weapon.

sb

>>"It (Kashmir) is a bilateral issue...That is not in our policy. We felt composite dialogue between India and Pakistan is the right way forward. Our position has been the bilateral track is a good track and it should continue," he said.<<

http://www.rediff.com/news/2009/jan...cused-should-be-prosecuted-in-pak-says-uk.htm

Look at the cheek of this British Christian.Its his forefathers who have compounded this issue by creating a frankenstein called Pakistan.Which with due help from his cousin American Christians,have further compounded Pakistanis to monsters of humanity,which is fast breeding into a narco-islamo-petro terrorist.But oray kallil rendu manga ie christians are pitting islam & hindus to kill each other thereby christians are victorious.Same way jews & islam killing each other in Gaza,thereby christians are rejoicing.Finally namuttu veshamam of christians only will be alive.Sanathana Dharma has definitely taught well to Lord Jesus Christ followers.

sb

I am not surprised by the double-speak of the British and the Americans.

1. I agree that there is no extradition treaty between India and Pakistan. But, that
doesn't prevent Pakistan from handing over rogues like Dawood Ibrahim and his
ilks to India, as they are first Indian nationals, committed heinous crimes in India
and red-corner notices against them have been issued by the Interpol long ago.

2. Pak first questioned the nationality of Mumbai attackers. Then having been
pushed to the wall, they admitted the attackers might be from Pakistan but, they
were non-state actors.

3. Pakistan is equally affected by similar acts of terror.

4. The dossier sent by India contains only information but not credible, actionable
evidence. Ha, ha!

5. Pakistan will conduct probe in its own way and if found, the perpetrators of the
attacks will be tried according to Pak laws. (It means no justice would be ever
done to India).

6. Already JUD has assumed a new avatar and is able to mobilise open rallies in
Pakistan. What does this indicate?

7. If Pak could hand over Zarar Shah, a Pakistani terrorist to USA, why cannot they
act in a similar fashion as far as Mumbai attacks (1993 serial blasts or 26/11
attacks) are concerned?

8. Since partition, Pak has assiduously worked against Indian interests, for which
no proof is needed.

9. Unfortunately, even Bangladesh, a child liberated by India and initially nurtured by
India has started conspiring against India, in every possible way.

10. When things reach a flash-point, India can not and need not look up to the
international community to fight its cause. India must learn to fight its own
battle, with or without external assistance/support.

I do not know when a decisive step India will take in this regard. Some argue that Pak has nuke arsenals. But even assuming a few lakhs of Indians die or get maimed
if Pak uses nuke force, Pak is fully aware that is the end of it. It will not survive to fight any future war - direct or proxy - with India, thereafter!

Last edited:
I am glad that President George W Bush,took action and attacked Afghanistan.But what did they acheive = BIG ZERO.As even today Osama Bin Laden & his cronies ISI Pakistanis colluded in North West Frontier,and kicking butts of Americans & NATO forces,ROFL.I tell you Pakistanis double speak & double dealing will put even Chanakya to Kinder Garten school level...khe khe..in a way Pakistanis are extracting revenge done to them by Americans for their left in the lurch act after Soviets were dis-memebered by these motley crews...John Kerry is going to triple loans,aids...to Pakistanis now..khe khe ..god knows how much kickback is there though..becoz i figured out if 100 billion USD is sanctioned by congress,only 20 billion USD is with Pakistanis corrupt mullahs,civilian leaders,military leaders and the balance 80 billion USD comes back to the pockets of congressman thru hawala transaction..untraceble by IRS...maybe IRS is also cahoots...wheels within wheels...only corrupt can survive in Kali Yugam..lets all learn to be untruthful,ignorant,die like cowards...some new dharma this is...

sb

Last edited:
"Are you angry at them (CIA)," Larry King asked the US President on CNN last night. "No. I'm disappointed, you know?" Bush said.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ncorrect_info_on_Iraq/articleshow/3977112.cms

ROFL :) This deserves an Oscar Award from Hollywood.This real life acting being done by President George W Bush alongwith his motley crew & friends deserves a standing ovation.15000 American lives snuffed out.1 Million Iraqis life snuffed out.Millions of Pakistani,Afghani,Israeli,Palestinian,Indians......etc in the process of getting snuffed out...gosh was EVR right,there is no god?????Majority American lives are in turmoil because of this man.Only Oil companies,Halliburton,...war machines manufacturers are profiting....the souls of the dead will haunt american soils again after vietnam....one more time..god save america and the world..

sb

Dear Sri s007bala Ji,

If one does not learn from history one will be condemned to repeat the past mistakes.

Unlike some others in this Forum, I hold a balanced view on Sri Nehru. His love and practice of democracy and his brand of secularism (not the pseudo variety based on vote banks started by his daughter) allowed our institutions to grow and support what is India today. Otherwise, India could have easily gone the way Pakistan has.

It is also now universally agreed that his idealistic and moralistic international policies were a failure as far as Indian interests are concerned. His taking Kashmir issue to the UN, his unpreparedness on China's aggression, loss of Tibet as a neutral country were all big body blows to India. Most neutral observers of history agree on this.

So, please tell me, what is imbecilic about these conclusions? Even though your statement is personally offensive towards me, I am trying hard not to take it as such.

When you say 'he did what he could', what does it mean? Is this the reason not to be 'imbecilic' and on what grounds?

Regards,
KRS

To keep blaming J.L.Nehru even now,is a imbecilic mind.He did what he could then.sb

>> We did not support US invasion of Iraq and refused transit rights to American troops.<<

Shri KRS

I am not sure why you bring out citizenship issue in the first place.You being an American citizen,will tow the line of American political leadership only.Or you may be one of those few Americans who calls a spade a spade.And yet you write as " we" as if you have participated in Indias decision making process.Clearly one is Indian or American.Though India now provides PIO cards for oversees people of indian origin.But not dual citizenship as yet.In this forum at the best we are Tamil Brahmins,isn't it?

Iraq is an out and out lie.Even prior to 9/11 happening,George W Bush and his motley crew,were bent upon eliminating Saddam Hussein or a regime change in place.There are no permanent friends nor permanent enemies in politics.

Indians are protecting their interest.In the history of India,there is lack of evidence,that we perpetuated an orgy of violence or regime change business in countries.We exported religious philosophies and we continue to export it even today in 5110 Kali Yugam.That is why i insist on writing,Sanathana Dharma inspired,Abrahamic Faiths,and Abraham himself is an anagram of Brahmaa.That these religions are part and parcel of India only.Cauc-asians originate from the Caucasus Mountainous regions.So in a way Brits were migrated people to England.Similiarly Americans are nothing but old Brits who created a country on the backs of Native Americans,who have been obliterated.The blacks were subjected such persecution,that Martin Luther King adapted Mahatma Gandhis non-violent method of obtaining freedom for blacks in USA.Whether its the congress or the House of Representative,there is no Hindu,Muslim,Jew,Sikh,Jain,Buddhist,...etc.Its populated with majority Christians only and that too Cauc-asians.UNlike India.

Sonia Gandhi- Roman Catholic naturalised Indian.
Man Mohan Singh - Sikh naturalised Indian from now Pakistan
L K Advani - Hindu naturalised Indian from Pakistan
Shri Mu Ka - Hindu ( Charavakan ) naturalised Tamil from Telegu origins.
MGR - Srilankan Hindu naturalised Indian/Tamil from Malayalam Origin
JJ - Hindu Indian.naturalised Tamil from Kannadiga Origin
Vaiko - Hindu ( Charavakan ) naturalised Tamil from Telegu origins.
EVR - Naicur Hindu ( Charavakan )Indian. naturalised Tamil from Kannadiga/Telegu origins..............

The diversity that India has,is breathtaking.She is prolly overtaken China,as the most populous country in the world.Its in our genes to live in amity,peace and harmony.Only the best of Indias brains come to USA and get their citizenship changed.And out of love for India try to contribute rich experiance gathered as a tribute to India and Indians,isn't it?

We as PIO's should promote Indias strength,so that Pakistanis treacherous behaviour stands exposed.Americans are pretty shrewd to know which side of their bread is buttered.They dont need PIO's to expose Pakistan,but what we can do to bring India-USA closer bilaterally.Staying so far away from India,we cannot even have a say in decision making,unless we correspond directly with leaders in India.

>>So, please tell me, what is imbecilic about these conclusions? Even though your statement is personally offensive towards me, I am trying hard not to take it as such.

When you say 'he did what he could', what does it mean? Is this the reason not to be 'imbecilic' and on what grounds?<<

There is no personal offense meant to anyone and in particular to you.I am airing my opinions only not some bhagavath gita truths!!!Don't get personal,and touchy feely about my views,is my request to you.I am a nobody,to make you feel bad in any way.

sb

Last edited:
Dear Sri s007bala Ji,

You have said above:
"There is no personal offense meant to anyone and in particular to you.I am airing my opinions only not some bhagavath gita truths!!!Don't get personal,and touchy feely about my views,is my request to you.I am a nobody,to make you feel bad in any way."

Let me respond to this first and to the your other information above latter in the posting:

Sir, I do not have any 'touchy feely' about your views. What all I am asking is a clarity of your stated view. You have called my view on Nehru as imbecile. To call one's thought that way, you must have some thought out process in your mind. What all I am asking is to substantiate your claim. This is a Forum where views are exchanged and discussed. You responded to my views with a cryptic remark. All I am asking is to elaborate your thoughts on that statement. Is this too much to ask?

Now to the other point:

I invoked my status as an American citizen only to bring gravitas to my views about America. Being a citizen here and voting here makes me to analyze and understand the issues facing this country today, perhaps better than an Indian living in India, who has not visited this country but yet holds opinions about this country (not you).

For a lot of people like me, we love both our country of birth and the country we have adopted. I think of them both equally as MY countries. It just can not be helped. I am looking out for the welfare of both countries. Perhaps I am not close to Indian situation like many living in India, but I travel there often enough to keep touch. And I read about India both in news and in books all the time.

So, whenever folks repeat what is portrayed in the media (usually biased left wing) as the truth, then I try to give a neutral picture.

People forget that before Iraq was attacked last time, Sadaam has had numerous UN resolution violations and the consensus of many countries' intelligence (including Russia's) was that he was developing a nuclear weapon. Subsequent non discovery of the weapons only point to the bluffing cleverness of Sadaam and not to the decision taken by Bush to attack.

Without any accepted evidence, your theories about Sanatana Dharma and ancient India are interesting to read and mull about. But when you start making statements about today's world apparently based on hearsay, rumour and fantastic thinking, then I need to respond to state my side. If you do not want to hear from me, please say so. After all these are the threads started by you and you have the right to ask me not to respond.

Regards,
KRS

Shri KRS
>>People forget that before Iraq was attacked last time, Sadaam has had numerous UN resolution violations and the consensus of many countries' intelligence (including Russia's) was that he was developing a nuclear weapon. Subsequent non discovery of the weapons only point to the bluffing cleverness of Sadaam and not to the decision taken by Bush to attack.<<

Saddam Hussain was just an excuse.The real reason is ,Iraq is the second largest oil fields after Saudi Arabia.Americans like nut cases are making all these tinpot rulers rich,who are Islamic and bent upon killing Americans.They just hate us KRS.Why is it difficult for you to understand this.Only Islam should rule and kill other if they dont become Muslims.Same is the case with Christians.Same is the case with Judaism.While Sanathana Dharma preaches Ishta DEvatha concept,but it never says only Ista Devata of one is god and rest kafir,fkair,infidel,outcaste,not kosher....

>>Without any accepted evidence, your theories about Sanatana Dharma and ancient India are interesting to read and mull about. But when you start making statements about today's world apparently based on hearsay, rumour and fantastic thinking, then I need to respond to state my side. If you do not want to hear from me, please say so. After all these are the threads started by you and you have the right to ask me not to respond.<<

If you are saying political happenings are hearsay,Obviously for me its hearsay.Or read from newspaper..etcBut one can make inferences from incidents happening thru inate intelligence.Vedas that way is hearsay only with a slight edge of seeing the sounds waves,as the important distinctive factor of sages.

As far not hearing from you KRS,please continue your responses.I prolly need to use proper words so as to not make other mis-understand my intent.All said and done English is my third language.Tamil being the first,Hindi being second.Though i have made english my first now and adopted mother tongue,its still an experiment,in my life.Obviously you are not an imbecile to have a differing view point.Its just that for me Chacha Nehru is great.I hate people ridiculing him.I was not even part of the freedom movement,but Indian leaders inspired me a lot.JUst as i am inspired by Barrack Hussain Obama.

sb

Last edited:
Dear Sri s007bala Ji,

My comments are below in blue.

>>People forget that before Iraq was attacked last time, Sadaam has had numerous UN resolution violations and the consensus of many countries' intelligence (including Russia's) was that he was developing a nuclear weapon. Subsequent non discovery of the weapons only point to the bluffing cleverness of Sadaam and not to the decision taken by Bush to attack.<<

Saddam Hussain was just an excuse.The real reason is ,Iraq is the second largest oil fields after Saudi Arabia.Americans like nut cases are making all these tinpot rulers rich,who are Islamic and bent upon killing Americans.They just hate us KRS.Why is it difficult for you to understand this.Only Islam should rule and kill other if they dont become Muslims.Same is the case with Christians.Same is the case with Judaism.While Sanathana Dharma preaches Ishta DEvatha concept,but it never says only Ista Devata of one is god and rest kafir,fkair,infidel,outcaste,not kosher....

Yes, Sadaam was an excuse. But a good excuse. Despite the popular thinking outside USA it was for the oil, there are several reasons why Sadaam was overthrown. Let me list them for you:
1. Intelligence services everywhere thought he was developing a nuke. And he was harboring terrorists. The fear was that he would give it to one of those groups.
2. Not only he overthrew the UN inspectors, he flaunted against the UN resolution, thinking that Russia and France will save him.
3. With Saudi vulnerability to fundamentalism and Iran's anti US stance, they needed a democracy in the middle of the region.
4. Of course it does not hurt to have a democratic country producing and selling oil in the world market where oil demand is increasing.
5. He sent an assassin to kill the 41st President of USA.

I think that these above reasons are prioritized by USA in the order listed above.

>>Without any accepted evidence, your theories about Sanatana Dharma and ancient India are interesting to read and mull about. But when you start making statements about today's world apparently based on hearsay, rumour and fantastic thinking, then I need to respond to state my side. If you do not want to hear from me, please say so. After all these are the threads started by you and you have the right to ask me not to respond.<<

If you are saying political happenings are hearsay,Obviously for me its hearsay.Or read from newspaper..etcBut one can make inferences from incidents happening thru inate intelligence.Vedas that way is hearsay only with a slight edge of seeing the sounds waves,as the important distinctive factor of sages.

Sir, I did not mean to say what you are saying can not be true. What I am saying is that you hold some fantastic ideas that demand faith on one's part for acceptance. I am not saying this is wrong. I am just saying that these ideas are beyond the realm of logic.

As far not hearing from you KRS,please continue your responses.I prolly need to use proper words so as to not make other mis-understand my intent.All said and done English is my third language.Tamil being the first,Hindi being second.Though i have made english my first now and adopted mother tongue,its still an experiment,in my life.Obviously you are not an imbecile to have a differing view point.Its just that for me Chacha Nehru is great.I hate people ridiculing him.I was not even part of the freedom movement,but Indian leaders inspired me a lot.JUst as i am inspired by Barrack Hussain Obama.

No problem. This is why I asked you questions about your statements. Please keep on writing.

I think Nehru Ji did more good for India than bad. Some of our fundamentalist brethren don't see it that way. They excoriate him and Gandhi Ji with all the venom. I am glad you do not think of Nehru Ji that way.

sb

Regards,
KRS

Shri Krs

>>Yes, Sadaam was an excuse. But a good excuse. Despite the popular thinking outside USA it was for the oil, there are several reasons why Sadaam was overthrown. Let me list them for you:
1. Intelligence services everywhere thought he was developing a nuke. And he was harboring terrorists. The fear was that he would give it to one of those groups.
2. Not only he overthrew the UN inspectors, he flaunted against the UN resolution, thinking that Russia and France will save him.
3. With Saudi vulnerability to fundamentalism and Iran's anti US stance, they needed a democracy in the middle of the region.
4. Of course it does not hurt to have a democratic country producing and selling oil in the world market where oil demand is increasing.

I think that these above reasons are prioritized by USA in the order listed above.<<

Excuse means dilatory tactics for evading truth isn't it?I am not sure how there can be good excuse or bad excuse.

In the recent presidential election,democrats won hansomely.Its a popular sentiment within Americans too,that George W Bush lied to us,cheated us,and has a left a legacy of situation for the next president,who needs at least 16 years to solve it.In the eyes of the world Americans have used & abused Saddam Hussain,as and when their interest changed by the perception of policy makers in US goverment.Heck,Ronnie even sold arms to Iran,in the Iran Contra scandal.That is heights of oppurtunism.While living in India for 37 years,i am one of those few families,who worked for Indo-American interest.Now living in USA,i still aspire for American-Indo interest.I agree to disagree with your listing of Saddam Hussain.If i had the power of President of USA/US Attorney General,i will prosecute G W Bush,Dick Cheney,Donald Rumsfield,Colin POwell,Condi......for war crimes against humanity.Just becoz they are American citizens does not gives them a free pass.Rest of the world community are wimps,if they let these criminals scot free.

>>Sir, I did not mean to say what you are saying can not be true. What I am saying is that you hold some fantastic ideas that demand faith on one's part for acceptance. I am not saying this is wrong. I am just saying that these ideas are beyond the realm of logic.<<

Logic needs some ground rules to work on those premise.I am talking about spiritual consciousness.Take for instance,in the Bhagavath Gita,Bible,Quran,Torah,Guru Granth Sahib............etc religious scriptures....all talk about a place for god.But did anyone of them pinpoint with accuracy about latitude or longitude?The claims about gods powers are true.But its humans who wrote these scripture,never god himself.Logic can be double edged sword.

>>No problem. This is why I asked you questions about your statements. Please keep on writing.

I think Nehru Ji did more good for India than bad. Some of our fundamentalist brethren don't see it that way. They excoriate him and Gandhi Ji with all the venom. I am glad you do not think of Nehru Ji that way.<<

I think even present day leaders of the world try to do whats humanly possible.To err is human.That is why when i know our republicans have erred,i really don't feel bad.Let them acknowledge like honest folks.Thats the true American Value,that i am experiancing first hand.

sb

Worse instead of seeking specific steps to discipline Pakistan, it has decided to outsource the diplomatic initiative to the US, which obviously has its own strategic objectives in Afghanistan in mind. It will not pressurise Pakistan beyond a point, and India will have to learn to fight its own battle. So the correct approach would be to give a timeline to the US to make Pakistan deliver, and else India should embark on its own to discipline Pakistan even if that means taking some tough decisions.

http://indiatoday.digitaltoday.in/i...iew&issueid=72&id=24598&Itemid=1&sectionid=65

Someone with sense is writing at last in India Today.

sb

"Pakistan's position on Afghanistan is going to affect our ability to succeed in Afghanistan," Biden, who went to the region in his capacity as a Senator and outgoing Chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said. During his stay in Pakistan Biden met the top Pakistani leadership, and officials from its military and intelligence.

http://www.deccanherald.com/DeccanH.../foreign20090115112631.asp?section=updatenews

The epicenter of evil ie Pakistan,will finally resolve being a non-barbaric nation of people.

sb

My response is in blue.

Shri Krs

>>Yes, Sadaam was an excuse. But a good excuse. Despite the popular thinking outside USA it was for the oil, there are several reasons why Sadaam was overthrown. Let me list them for you:

I think that these above reasons are prioritized by USA in the order listed above.<<

Excuse means dilatory tactics for evading truth isn't it?I am not sure how there can be good excuse or bad excuse.
I am not sure your above definition of excuse is correct. Excuse in this context means pretext/justification. In that sense there can be good excuse or bad excuse.

In the recent presidential election,democrats won hansomely.Its a popular sentiment within Americans too,that George W Bush lied to us,cheated us,and has a left a legacy of situation for the next president,who needs at least 16 years to solve it.In the eyes of the world Americans have used & abused Saddam Hussain,as and when their interest changed by the perception of policy makers in US goverment.Heck,Ronnie even sold arms to Iran,in the Iran Contra scandal.That is heights of oppurtunism.While living in India for 37 years,i am one of those few families,who worked for Indo-American interest.Now living in USA,i still aspire for American-Indo interest.I agree to disagree with your listing of Saddam Hussain.If i had the power of President of USA/US Attorney General,i will prosecute G W Bush,Dick Cheney,Donald Rumsfield,Colin POwell,Condi......for war crimes against humanity.Just becoz they are American citizens does not gives them a free pass.Rest of the world community are wimps,if they let these criminals scot free.
Sir, again you are throwing around words like criminal etc. Bush went to war on the basis of both law/resolution passed by US Congress and UN. It is not war crimes against humanity. It is throwing a dangerous thug out in a post 9/11 world where Sadaam was a danger to all humanity. Can you tell me where Bush lied? Please be specific in your answer. Obviously you are reading too many left wing news to call for the prosecution of the entire Bush cabinet!

By the way, Obama won not because of Bush's handling of Iraq. Since the surge, now the American opinion about Iraq has turned positive (please look at the regular polls on this). Obama won because of the financial melt down. Also because of the normal political cycle in the presidential elections in the US.

>>Sir, I did not mean to say what you are saying can not be true. What I am saying is that you hold some fantastic ideas that demand faith on one's part for acceptance. I am not saying this is wrong. I am just saying that these ideas are beyond the realm of logic.<<

Logic needs some ground rules to work on those premise.I am talking about spiritual consciousness.Take for instance,in the Bhagavath Gita,Bible,Quran,Torah,Guru Granth Sahib............etc religious scriptures....all talk about a place for god.But did anyone of them pinpoint with accuracy about latitude or longitude?The claims about gods powers are true.But its humans who wrote these scripture,never god himself.Logic can be double edged sword.
What I referred to is the application of logic in the material world. Any hypothesis, conjecture needs to be proved by logical means to be accepted as truth. In the modern world, science and logic go together to give us a way to understand the world around us in a way that everyone can agree on. But these methods have certain limitations inherent in any systems approach.

>>No problem. This is why I asked you questions about your statements. Please keep on writing.

I think Nehru Ji did more good for India than bad. Some of our fundamentalist brethren don't see it that way. They excoriate him and Gandhi Ji with all the venom. I am glad you do not think of Nehru Ji that way.<<

I think even present day leaders of the world try to do whats humanly possible.To err is human.That is why when i know our republicans have erred,i really don't feel bad.Let them acknowledge like honest folks.Thats the true American Value,that i am experiancing first hand.
Your thoughts about throwing Bush et al in to the slammer for their war crimes seems to be in contrast with these thoughts.

sb

KRS

Shri KRS

>>I am not sure your above definition of excuse is correct. Excuse in this context means pretext/justification. In that sense there can be good excuse or bad excuse.<<

You mark my writings.Americans are known for their justness and truthfulness.This is a legacy which has been coming down for ages.Even prior to 9/11,Bush wanted Saddam to go.Why?He was no direct threat to us,but to Israel.Who in Middle East doesn't want to obliterate Israel.That neighborhood is infested with barbarians.Other clever Arabs quietly palmed of the problem to Palestinians.Who are the receiving end of strangely belligegerent Israel now.Ya,their nationals getting killed in Mumbai is very painful,but then what about India?For 1000 years Muslims & Christians have terrorised Hindus,and now suddenly like a wolf in Red Riding Hood behave like a harbingers of peace.Total nonsense.

Given are some links to read a perspective different from the TV,Print Medias...which are totally dependant on the goverment good books.American citizens are honorable people,but the goverment has become a maniac temperorily.

http://www.mondovista.com/halliburton.html

http://www.mondovista.com/pipeline.html

http://www.mondovista.com/g-massacro.html

http://www.mondovista.com/money.html

>>Sir, again you are throwing around words like criminal etc. Bush went to war on the basis of both law/resolution passed by US Congress and UN. It is not war crimes against humanity. It is throwing a dangerous thug out in a post 9/11 world where Sadaam was a danger to all humanity. Can you tell me where Bush lied? Please be specific in your answer. Obviously you are reading too many left wing news to call for the prosecution of the entire Bush cabinet!

By the way, Obama won not because of Bush's handling of Iraq. Since the surge, now the American opinion about Iraq has turned positive (please look at the regular polls on this). Obama won because of the financial melt down. Also because of the normal political cycle in the presidential elections in the US.<<

Ok,criminals maybe a too harsh word,that i got carried away.Nobody is a criminal untill proven guilty.Yes,i take back my improper word.

Musharaff is obviously a dove and epitome of decency,ROFL and Saddam Hussain is a thug.LOL.Pakis are just ripping everybody and who is supporting them with arms,ammunition,loans,aids,grants...hoo hoo the big daddy...come on..people are not idiots...Americans are the most hated human being on earth right now....

Surge..ROFL..the premise of going to war itself is corny in Iraq...lol i am actually reminded of the election campaign between John McCain & BHO....i love americans for getting BHO..even though i initially wanted Hillary to win nomination...at least she is Sec.Of State..who knows in the future...a woman president of usa....ya ya ya ay....

>>What I referred to is the application of logic in the material world. Any hypothesis, conjecture needs to be proved by logical means to be accepted as truth. In the modern world, science and logic go together to give us a way to understand the world around us in a way that everyone can agree on. But these methods have certain limitations inherent in any systems approach.<<

Science findings keep on changing as the orbits of celestial objects,so do their logic..Political Science maybe the subject you are referring to?

>>Your thoughts about throwing Bush et al in to the slammer for their war crimes seems to be in contrast with these thoughts.<<

I gave a way out,out of the quagmire that Bush pushed us into.Its BHO who has to do the long overhauling and put the picture back in place.Is there any logic from leaving the war arena of Afghanistan,without capturing Osama Bin Laden & Co,and get walloped in Iraq?No WMD?Its like the police man himself is the thief,then only, every man/woman has to arm themselves and kill each other like barbarians & take law unto hands!!!.Govinda Go Vinda.... :)

sb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back