• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

It is not that I did not have problems but I had them and was consciously able to bring them under control whenever I had them. For example if I have a headache or any other pain I can bring it under control very soon without talking medicines. I have brought my own major illness to permanent cure that way. Right now I do not even do conscious control. The body simply takes over. One simply cannot deny the role of spirituality in this. That why I sad one needs to be open minded in accepting anything different from what they believe.

Dear Sravna,

I have cluster headache..one of the worst known headaches in the world.
I myself do not take medications and I sit tru the pain and do my work cos I learnt the hard way how to tune off and distract my mind.

Any other person in my place wont turn up to work cos it can be that painful when it strikes.

I have had a pregnant doctor friend who was on call attending to emergency cases when her water bag burst and she went into labour yet she withstood the pain and saw the case.

When I was pregnant before one day I was on call at the hospital and I started to vomit non stop becos of food poisoning.

I was the only doc there for the night..I had to still see patients...I fixed a drip for myself on one hand and still saw patients.

So you see its mind over matter...its not spirituality.

When I was 16 yrs old..there was a monkey from the jungle who got friendly with us..one day he got shot by my neighbour and was dying in pain yet he climbed up the house windows at nite and came to tell us a final good bye bleeding and all weak.

We could not save him cos the small town I stayed at that time had no Vet.

So Sravna...there is nothing spiritual about what you are experiencing.

Even a monkey shot and dying could suffer pain just to tell a final good bye and fall down to his death.

Dear Renuka,

You would never accept it is spirituality though you would use other terms to mean the same. Now let me tell you this. It is just not the non experiencing of negative energies but as I have already mentioned before it is the beginning of experiencing of positive energies. I think spirituality proper is beginning to happen.

You should know I would not be talking with such conviction without what I experience.

If you are still not convinced wait till my positive experiences build up and I can prove beyond doubt the truth about spirituality.

Dear Renuka,

You would never accept it is spirituality though you would use other terms to mean the same. Now let me tell you this. It is just not the non experiencing of negative energies but as I have already mentioned before it is the beginning of experiencing of positive energies. I think spirituality proper is beginning to happen.

You should know I would not be talking with such conviction without what I experience.

If you are still not convinced wait till my positive experiences build up and I can prove beyond doubt the truth about spirituality.

Hello Sravna,

Once in India for fun I consulted a Palmist and he read my palm and told me that my body has an ability to auto correct diseases and I wont land up with major diseases.

Ok...lets see this logically?

Well all bodies have the ability to auto correct..that is our immune system and body goes into state of repair when hurt or injured or invaded by pathogens.

Also being in my profession surely I would detect the slightest change and take actions..so surely its not spirituality here.

Logically what he was reading from my palm was just based on facts and not spirituality.

Sravna..the problem is you want to feel elevated that what you have is spiritual and you are refusing to see that even God is a logician and not a Magician.

I can safely say whatever you are experiencing is a delusion...a truly spiritual person wont divide anything and everything into positive and negative ..good or bad.

I can safely say whatever you are experiencing is a delusion...a truly spiritual person wont divide anything and everything into positive and negative ..good or bad.

Dear Renuka,

Finally, truth to someone is purely based on one's personal experiences. They are different for both of us. I will not deny the veracity of your experiences. But I understand since your experiences are different you are not able to accept what I say.

Dear Renuka,

Finally, truth to someone is purely based on one's personal experiences. They are different for both of us. I will not deny the veracity of your experiences. But I understand since your experiences are different you are not able to accept what I say.

Dear Sravna,

I can accept what you say provided its in the realm of logic and less narcissistic.

I have seen people who have used spiritual powers for healing.

I had been to one before who cured my cluster headache for 1 year then it came back.

Also in my line of job I have seen many unexplained cases too..for example once in High Dependency Unit there was muslim man who was terminally ill and was bed ridden.

He was missing from his bed and found in the prayer room.He did not know how he got to the hospitals prayer room when no one took him there and he could not walk too.

All he said that he saw a man dressed in a glowing robe lead him to the prayer room to pray.

He told us he knew his end was near.

He died the next day.

Ok..I cant explain how he got there..he cant walk at all.

But at least he seemed convinced it was some divine intervention and did not say it was his SE that made him walk for a final Namaz.

Get the difference Sravna?

You are in love with your SE and yourself.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

Even if I sound so now mainly to drive home my points, the situation is poised to get better is what I think. Let's see

Dear Sravna,

Points and information can be presented using personal experience as example but sans pre-conceived notions.
When we attend lectures..some present their cases and experiment data without the need for self praise.

You see I am fine with Narcissism..even I have shades of that!LOL

But as long one does not link Narcissism with spirituality its fine.

I don't mind reading anyone praising themselves as long they do not give it a spiritual tag.

Hey Sravna...you are going to love this..I am pasting an email I received here..let me know if you can see it.

The Trump Victory has made even Ananda Sangha World Wide panic!LOL
BTW its an American Based organization.

They are calling for building spiritual power for troubled time ahead.

Why does everyone think Trump is a devil? Poor guy.

Here goes:
847a81b1-2de6-40d4-878a-b3677a8b2b5e.jpg

America has made its choice now in this presidential election. The world may well be facing troubled times, as the United States and all nations come to terms with a dramatic break from past values and models of government. Already waves of uncertainty, confusion, and fear are moving across the planet.

But whether the outcome was your personal choice or not, the question arises: “What do we do now?”
As global citizens we need to move into the future as positively as possible to help establish stability in these changing times. America was the first nation to be founded on higher principles of equality and human rights, and we need to uphold these ideals.
As devotees, we have a further responsibility. We must give our full strength to keeping our consciousness uplifted, holding God’s presence in our hearts and minds, and helping others to do the same.

Make the Right Choices Now

Learn to love heroically. Some years ago Swami Kriyananda shared with us a dream he’d had about impending world disasters. The message he received was that our answer to what lies ahead should be to “love heroically.” Try to act as expansively and selflessly as you can, and resist the pull to think of your own needs first. In hundreds of little ways throughout each day choose selflessness and kindness over self-interest and narrow-mindedness.

Even more than that, resist the temptation to contract your heart. Find a deeper capacity to love all unconditionally, with acceptance and without judgment. This is what the lives of all great spiritual teachers demonstrate for us.
Give more dynamic focus to your meditation. Practice the techniques of our line of gurus with increased dedication and fervor. Add a longer meditation to your sadhana each week. The attunement with higher consciousness that comes through deep meditation is our greatest aid, giving us the strength, wisdom, and calmness to deal with whatever may come.

Through this deepened attunement we also become clearer channels for higher consciousness in all of our activities. Be especially aware of expressing God and Guru in all your words and actions.

Deepen your connection with other devotees. Seek out and associate with like-minded people who are also striving to live in the light. Avoid negative discussions or arguments about whose opinions are right or wrong. This will only keep you enmeshed in maya.
If you are near an Ananda Meditation Center or Community, start attending more regularly. If you are already active in one, begin attending more group meditations and prayer sessions. Do Yoganandaji’s prayer for world peace and harmony with others regularly.
If there is no Ananda center close by, then join our Virtual Community online. This will lend tremendous support to your efforts to keep your consciousness rooted in peace. When we gather together with other devotees in these ways, we not only uplift our own lives, but also draw blessings to the world.

Cling to what is real and eternal. The affairs of this world, even of a great nation like America, are in the final analysis fleeting shadows on the screen of time. The only real, lasting things are God’s Peace, Joy, and Love. When moments of uncertainty, fear, or discouragement pull at you, remember to look past the shadows to the Divine Light constantly illuminating everything.
God is calling us now to build our own spiritual power. Let’s grasp this opportunity with energy and enthusiasm, and understand that it’s the dharma we chose for this incarnation.

Thanks Renuka,
For words of wisdom and solace. Spiritual belief is what we need when seemingly devilish forces seem to be invading our environment. Let us all pray that this time shall pass quickly and the good is able to triumph over evil ways.

Thanks Renuka,
For words of wisdom and solace. Spiritual belief is what we need when seemingly devilish forces seem to be invading our environment. Let us all pray that this time shall pass quickly and the good is able to triumph over evil ways.

LOL!

I wrote a reply to the organization stating my disappointment for that write up sent to me cos I felt its highly unbecoming for them to drag politics into spirituality and disrespecting democracy just becos the candidate of their choice did not win the election.I wrote a few Geeta verses and a few Bible verses reminding them just to do their duty as in voting and not for the fruits of action and dont make it sound as if everyone else is sans fault and only the President Elect is full of fault..whoever has no sin cast the first stone.

BTW Ray...why is everyone fearing Trump so much?

So many 3rd world leaders are corrupt to the core..some have blood stained hands having even murdered people to remain in power.

So comparatively Trump is a person who is self made...he has been tru bankruptcy before and rebuilt his empire...a shrewd successful businessman.He has seen both success and failure and handed it well.
Personal life and locker room talk is his PERSONAL life..many of us too have various shades of personal life.

Why are people fearing him as if he is the Devil?

Give him a chance...lets see how he takes Office.

He is outspoken...totally non politically correct...not fake if you ask me.

He isnt afraid of his reputation cos he does not have one to start with.

He is controversy in every step he takes.

So wait and watch..he might be a good president.

Dear Smt.RR,

My focus is India. America can take care of itself through its science and technology.
Sravna,
That is so selfish, especially since I have been encouraging your efforts the best I can with constructive criticisms. You could at least have said that yes its worth a try. The Science and Technology developed in America is what is helping you to promote and discuss your Spiritual ideas with the rest of us dispersed across the globe.
I was hoping that the Spiritual efforts of the majority of people who did not vote for Trump can somehow turn things around favorable to them. Yes, reform this man for the benefit of the free world. Even Ravana had the boons from Shiva but it was the prayers of the people that invoked God Almighty to come down and help them.
That is the moral of the Ramayana or the Wartime advise of Krishna.

Dear Sravna Sir,

Sorry to interrupt! I am also not affected by cough / cold / fever, even after I traveled by an A/C cab,

driven by a coughing and sneezing driver! I thank God for that and not my S E! :D

Oh, Yeah! I got rid of my migraine by taking 'solar-charged-green-water' for six months! Faith healing!! :cool:

Raji Ram JI
solar charged green water na pachcha color thanniya illa pachcha thanniya...and faith healing mattum illa it comes under color therapy and the water is sun charged as the geometrical pattern of water changes when exposed to sun. when we drink that water the abnormal pattern of the water inside our body gets neutralised and becomes normal. But this happens in micro level though we cannot feel or c. Not a hypothesis.

Can you produce spiritual energy in the lab? ஒதைக்குதே!

What is the law of the conservation of energy?

The law of conservation of energy states that the total amount of energy in a system remains constant ("is conserved"), although energy within the system can be changed from one form to another or transferred from one object to another. - Energycannot be created or destroyed, but it can be transformed.

Janaki JI
Energy cannot be destroyed correct.I accept. But there s a zero point energy which happens in a nano level. appo indha edathula energy vanish aaitu thirupivarum. as it cannot maintain this point for a long time.:nerd::shocked:

Dear Dr. Dinesh,

Solar powered green water = 3/4 of water kept in a green bottle to get charged in sunlight, for 8 hours.

It is said that the 'charge' will be effective for four days. This 'solar therapy' has two more colors - blue and orange.

My mom could differentiate between the tastes and find out the correct color of the bottle! :thumb:

About 15 years back, my servant got cured of her breathing problem when I treated (!?) her with 'orange water'. :D

Well - This question (starred) was raised in Parlliament few decades back - Is swallowing paper a cure for asthma? - A doctor wrote a prescription and asked his patient to take it and he swallowed the prescption and was cured of Asthma of 15 years ! This was flashed in News papers and the question was reaised Lok sabha -

Sravna,
That is so selfish, especially since I have been encouraging your efforts the best I can with constructive criticisms. You could at least have said that yes its worth a try. The Science and Technology developed in America is what is helping you to promote and discuss your Spiritual ideas with the rest of us dispersed across the globe.
I was hoping that the Spiritual efforts of the majority of people who did not vote for Trump can somehow turn things around favorable to them. Yes, reform this man for the benefit of the free world. Even Ravana had the boons from Shiva but it was the prayers of the people that invoked God Almighty to come down and help them.
That is the moral of the Ramayana or the Wartime advise of Krishna.

You know something Shri Sundar. I am not being selfish because U.S. has been kind to my parents and I definitely owe it something. I have been praying for the preeminence of U.S. in science and technology even to a higher level than what it is today because one should play to one's forte and science is America's strong point.

I am sure Trump will show moderation in his actions unlike what most people think. That is also my prayer. Let the whole world evolve and prosper.

Air quality index

delhi-250 (target below 200)
chennai -70 (target 50)
bangalore 70 (target 50)

12.12.16. Dear Sravana,
You say,
What do you mean by spiritual power?
[FONT=&quot]"[/FONT][FONT=&quot]I have a basic idea of how it works". Can you kindly elaborate for our benefit.[/FONT]
In February '16 you wanted to experiment on exerting
spiritual power to influence two things stated above. What procedure did you adopt to do this? What was the result you achieved?
Regards.

Let us see if we can take away the force of very severe cyclonic storm vardah.
This is not good. You cannot change nature. You can only warn others so they can protect themselves. Which the met dept is already doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back