• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Sorry. See the latest update:

delhi-426
chennai-170
bangalore-111

but still reason to cheer

OMG! I had a feeling its going to go up again and it went up!LOL

Sravna...next time Msia has a Haze becos of open burning by Indonesia..you come to Msia and see the API readings.

It fluctuates like hell!

So no surprise..it would be erratic..depending on size of pollutant particles..direction of wind..humidity etc..cloud cover etc.

So believe me its not spiritual energy working at any level!

OMG! I had a feeling its going to go up again and it went up!LOL

Sravna...next time Msia has a Haze becos of open burning by Indonesia..you come to Msia and see the API readings.

It fluctuates like hell!

So no surprise..it would be erratic..depending on size of pollutant particles..direction of wind..humidity etc..cloud cover etc.

So believe me its not spiritual energy working at any level!

Renuka,

I am seeing the trend and forecast which is down

Dear Renuka,

Intelligence also works at the subconscious level. In fact as you get more and more spiritual thinking is more and more a subconscious level activity. Thoughts occur spontaneously without the conscious thinking process. Of course I should be able to bring the details to the conscious level if I worked on it.

Dear Sravna,

Subconscious gets it input from the conscious mind and its stored there even though we could have "forgotten" it but it can be retrieved anytime.

Its like a Recycle Bin...nothing deleted.

So if a person has no info about something..do no expect the subconscious mind to know it either(I am not planning to discuss past birth stored data here)

For example a person who is visually impaired would not know how the color red looks like...some say they might be able to "feel" a color cos other senses get heightened.

So if you do not know how to fly a plane..do not expect your subconscious to know it!

BTW what you assume as thoughts that do not go tru the thinking process is neuronal activity of the brain that can be recorded on an EEG and this happens even in sleep and dream state.

So its not spirituality..its just firing of your neurons!

Last edited:
Dear R S,

Miracles DID happen by music and bhakthi. Saint Thygaraja could bring back life of a dead man (a newly wedded groom who

jumped over the wall of a temple at night and fell into a well!) by singing NAjeevAdhAra in Bilahari rAgam and open the curtains

of Tirupathi temple, to get the dharshan of Lord Balaji, by singing ThertheeyagarAdhA in Gowlibandhu rAgam. Dishithar brought

rains by singing AnandhAmrutha karshiNi in AmruthavarshiNi rAgam. Tansen could light lamps by singing Deepak rAg.

Abirami pattar (Subramaniya Iyer) made a new moon day as a full moon day by praying Goddess Abirami.

Now the story time - Abirami pattar:

One day, Raja Serfoji, the Maratha Raja of Thanjavur who ruled over the land, visited the temple to pay homage to Shiva. On noticing the

peculiar behavior of Iyer who was in deep meditation, he inquired the other priests about the individual. One of them remarked that he

was a madman while another rejected this categorization explaining to the king that Iyer was only an ardent devotee of the Abhirami.

Seeking to know the truth himself, Serfoji approached Subramaniya Iyer and asked him what day of the month it was i.e. whether it was

a full-moon day or a new moon day. Iyer answered mistakenly that it was a Pournami (full moon day) who could see nothing else but the

shining luminant form of the Goddess in his meditation. While in reality, the night was an Amavasya (new moon day).
After Subramaniya

Iyer's meditation on Devi, other priest's in the temple informed about the incident and the way he answered king. later Iyer realizing his

mistake, he supposedly lit a huge fire and erected a platform over it supported by a hundred ropes. He sat upon the platform and prayed

to Devi. He cut off one rope after another in succession on completion of each verse of his prayer. These hymns form the Abhirami Anthadhi.

On the verge of completing the 79th hymn, the goddess manifested herself before him and threw her thadanga diamond earring ornament),

over the sky such that it shined with bright light upon the horizon. Sri Abirami Devi bestowed him saying "Dear son, I changed your mad

answer as truth", overcome with ecstasy, Subramaniya Iyer composed 22 more verses in praise of her.

The king who witnessed it, bestowed upon the latter the title of "Abirami Pattar" or "One who worships Goddess Abhirami or The Priest of

Goddess Abhirami" and supposedly awarded his successors the privilege of using the title "Bharathi".

Dear Sravna,

Subconscious gets it input from the conscious mind and its stored there even though we could have "forgotten" it but it can be retrieved anytime.

Its like a Recycle Bin...nothing deleted.

So if a person has no info about something..do no expect the subconscious mind to know it either(I am not planning to discuss past birth stored data here)

For example a person who is visually impaired would not know how the color red looks like...some say they might be able to "feel" a color cos other senses get heightened.

So if you do not know how to fly a plane..do not expect your subconscious to know it!

BTW what you assume as thoughts that do not go tru the thinking process is neuronal activity of the brain that can be recorded on an EEG and this happens even in sleep and dream state.

So its not spirituality..its just firing of your neurons!
Dear Renuka,

What I mean by subconscious thinking is that, the mind begins to see more and more of the whole so that the thinking process seems spontaneous. It is still thinking but more and more holistic. Unless you care to break it down, your thoughts represent the whole. There may be other facets to subconscious thinking.

Dear Renuka,

What I mean by subconscious thinking is that, the mind begins to see more and more of the whole so that the thinking process seems spontaneous. It is still thinking but more and more holistic. Unless you care to break it down, your thoughts represent the whole. There may be other facets to subconscious thinking.

Dear Sravna,

Now you are saying its still thinking but more holistic.

At the end of the day..its mere thoughts..Holistic is but a view...some might have different views thats all.

The subconscious is the substratum of the conscious mind.

Recently some person I know asked me a question that I had no answer but eventually I found the answer.

I realized that what we feel are answers are mere output to an external stimuli in this case the question was my external stimuli.

Conscious mind is in a state of flux so we merely give output based on conditioning and also knowledge.

But when we have no answers...the conscious mind is less active and we tap into the subconscious to seek an answer.

And the answers are not what we would have even thought off!

Its like hypnosis to elicit deep seated reasons.

Auto hypnosis is also possible but do not try it!

In addition to being intuitions about deep problems, spiritual energy also has inbuilt intelligence to solve real world problems that require physical work. It uses both that inbuilt intelligence and the capacity to do physical work to solve problems such as the health problems.

Dear Sravna,

Now you are saying its still thinking but more holistic.

At the end of the day..its mere thoughts..Holistic is but a view...some might have different views thats all.

The subconscious is the substratum of the conscious mind.

Recently some person I know asked me a question that I had no answer but eventually I found the answer.

I realized that what we feel are answers are mere output to an external stimuli in this case the question was my external stimuli.

Conscious mind is in a state of flux so we merely give output based on conditioning and also knowledge.

But when we have no answers...the conscious mind is less active and we tap into the subconscious to seek an answer.

And the answers are not what we would have even thought off!

Its like hypnosis to elicit deep seated reasons.

Auto hypnosis is also possible but do not try it!

Dear Renuka,

Holistic is a view yes, but it is the complete view instead of partial views. When you see such a whole is when you get deep intuitions. Thinking becomes spontaneous . It is direct intuitions

...I believe spiritual energy has inbuilt intelligence to solve a problem and can do material work so that real world problems are solved.

This is a classic example of being drawn into your own theory because of your ego state that refuses to see sanity.

If this SE has inbuilt intelligence to solve intricate problems that your mind cannot fathom, why does it need you? Or any of us at all? It can very well cure everything at its own.

I am just pointing this out to show you how unreasonable one can become if one tries to force-match some phenomenon to an already assumed position.

This is a classic example of being drawn into your own theory because of your ego state that refuses to see sanity.

If this SE has inbuilt intelligence to solve intricate problems that your mind cannot fathom, why does it need you? Or any of us at all? It can very well cure everything at its own.

I am just pointing this out to show you how unreasonable one can become if one tries to force-match some phenomenon to an already assumed position.

Dear Auh,

My theory is SE is the product of mind. As a matter of fact I believe mind itself is SE. The effect of SE separating and emanating from the mind happens as long as the mind is not fully evolved. When fully evolved which is what a self realized soul is, mind becomes all powerful and SE no longer separates from the mind. The process of thinking itself stops and everything is just experiencing and spontaneous happening.

Since mind is what provides the intelligence, the SE emanating from it has inbuilt intelligence.

Dear Auh,

My theory is SE is the product of mind. As a matter of fact I believe mind itself is SE. The effect of SE separating and emanating from the mind happens as long as the mind is not fully evolved. When fully evolved which is what a self realized soul is, mind becomes all powerful and SE no longer separates from the mind. The process of thinking itself stops and everything is just experiencing and spontaneous happening.

Since mind is what provides the intelligence, the SE emanating from it has inbuilt intelligence.

Dear Sravna,

Auh Ji asked the perfect question..If this SE has inbuilt intelligence to solve intricate problems that your mind cannot fathom, why does it need you? Or any of us at all? It can very well cure everything at its own.

It makes sense that SE does not need you..in fact you had admitted in an earlier post that you have no idea about intricacy but just use SE.

I had told you in a reply..that means you are Inert but the SE is suffused with intelligent consciousness.

Ok Sravna...to put it bluntly why does SE need a Makku who known nuts about anything?LOL

You make it sound as if SE is disembodied intelligent matter that is totally helpless that it does not mind even inhabiting a Makku human being to get work done?

If SE has so much latent potential why the freak does it not figure out how to be sans a Makku human who want to control its usage?

Going by both science and philosophy..SE is not the mind.

According to science the Mind is a cognitive function of the brain as Auh rightly put in the AI thread.

According to philosophy the Antahkarana has a four fold function of Manas,Buddhi,Chitta and Ahamakara.

There is no mention of it being SE.

In fact philosophy says the we are not the body and not the mind and neither does it say the mind is SE.

Adi Shankara was not singing Aham SE Aham SE.

He was singing

Mano-Buddhy-Ahangkaara Cittaani Naaham
Na Ca Shrotra-Jihve Na Ca Ghraanna-Netre |
Na Ca Vyoma Bhuumir-Na Tejo Na Vaayuh
Cid-Aananda-Ruupah Shivo[a-A]ham Shivo[a-A]ham ||1||

Meaning:
1.1:Neither am I the Mind nor Intelligence or Ego,
1.2:Neither am I the organs of Hearing (Ears), nor that of Tasting (Tongue), Smelling (Nose) or Seeing (Eyes),
1.3:Neither am I the Sky, nor the Earth, Neither the Fire nor the Air,
1.4:I am the Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness; I am Auspiciousness I am Auspiciousness
The Ever Pure Blissful Consciousness.

BTW Sravna...in a realized soul thinking does not stop..a realized soul is not a brain dead individual.

In a realized soul thoughts do not bind him..he is unattached to his thoughts and actions becos he has no motives to the fruits of his action and thoughts.

Even in Geeta Lord Krishna says There is nothing in the three worlds, O Arjuna, that should be done by Me, nor is there anything unattained that should be attained; yet I engage Myself in action

So...Sravna...

When Krishna Himself performs action you mean to say a realized soul ceases to have thoughts?

I really do not see in anyway how your theories match with science or philosophy.

Its an utter chaos of neuronal short circuits.

Last edited:
When fully evolved which is what a self realized soul is, mind becomes all powerful and SE no longer separates from the mind.

Dear Sravna,

Now this again does not make sense..you said since the mind provided the intelligence..the SE therefore has inbuilt intelligence yet you say you do not know intricacies but you use spiritual energy cos it has an inbuilt intelligence.

What the freak?

If the SE is drawing its intelligence from the mind that means SE has no intrinsic intelligence..its depending on an extrinsic source in this case the human mind but yet you say you do not know the intricacies.

So what is the disconnect here?

You are contradicting yourself at each and every level.

This is what happens when you are desperately trying to find self imagined evidence to feed your pre conceived notion and you are de-railing your own mind.

Wake up Sravna..its high time you wake up.

Last edited:
Nice questions Renuka.

In the ultimate reality as you know there is only one entity. The energy is totally unchanging and so cause and effects are not separate in such a reality. This is because for effects to happen energy has to change. Changes in energy causes thinking and action. In an evolved state where the mind is one with the atman which is brahman, is existing in that ultimate reality. So the state of existence is at the highest level. Body is powered by thoughts which are spiritual in nature and thoughts occur spontaneously. There is no exertion of any sort.

Hope it is clear.

Nice questions Renuka.

In the ultimate reality as you know there is only one entity. The energy is totally unchanging and so cause and effects are not separate in such a reality. This is because for effects to happen energy has to change. Changes in energy causes thinking and action. In an evolved state where the mind is one with the atman which is brahman, is existing in that ultimate reality. So the state of existence is at the highest level. Body is powered by thoughts which are spiritual in nature and thoughts occur spontaneously. There is no exertion of any sort.

Hope it is clear.

No...nothing is clear.

In an evolved state only Brahman verily is.

But here you are saying the mind is one with Atma....then you talk about the body too.

Kya Yaar? Mind and Body and Atma all exist..yet you say evolved..realized?

So how does Ekam Eva Advaitam Brahman fit in?

BTW since you use SE are you implying that you are an evolved realized soul?

Can I ask you to run with Usain Bolt for 100 M and see if your body undergoes exertion?

Srava...you are still using substrate for every function in your body..that comes with exertion too.

No...nothing is clear.

In an evolved state only Brahman verily is.

But here you are saying the mind is one with Atma....then you talk about the body too.

Kya Yaar? Mind and Body and Atma all exist..yet you say evolved..realized?

So how does Ekam Eva Advaitam Brahman fit in?

BTW since you use SE are you implying that you are an evolved realized soul?

Can I ask you to run with Usain Bolt for 100 M and see if your body undergoes exertion?

Srava...you are still using substrate for every function in your body..that comes with exertion too.

Yes absolutely, one can be self realized and still exist physically. You fully realize the truth that the physical world is only a relative truth in that state.and fully realize you are atman and atman is brahman . You are in control of the physical reality.

. The process of thinking itself stops and everything is just experiencing and spontaneous happening.

When the process of thinking itself stops mind becomes insane ! How SE emanating from insane mind can have inbuilt intelligence?

When the process of thinking itself stops mind becomes insane ! How SE emanating from insane mind can have inbuilt intelligence?
Dear Smt. JJ,

You do get the thoughts spontaneously and get only the right thoughts, that would be of good to self and the world.

Yes absolutely, one can be self realized and still exist physically. You fully realize the truth that the physical world is only a relative truth in that state.and fully realize you are atman and atman is brahman . You are in control of the physical reality.

You mean to say you are a Jeevan Mukta?

That cant be...cos you are obsessed with display of power that does not work and hell bent(sorry heaven bent) on projecting an over dose of goodness.

A Jeevan Mukta is beyond duality and not seeing everything tru dualistic vision.

A very positive news for the spiritually inclined people. It seems it is possible to transcend the effects of physical and mental force on the body and mind. I am saying this because I believe I now barely get affected by many of those effects including cough and cold. I do not take medicines for any problem. The body automatically sets them right and I think they are more and more permanent cures.

You mean to say you are a Jeevan Mukta?

That cant be...cos you are obsessed with display of power that does not work and hell bent(sorry heaven bent) on projecting an over dose of goodness.

A Jeevan Mukta is beyond duality and not seeing everything tru dualistic vision.

Not yet but I think my mind is working hard on that.

Delhi's air quality which was said to be hopeless only 2 or 3 days ago has now improved and is set to improve further.

A very positive news for the spiritually inclined people. It seems it is possible to transcend the effects of physical and mental force on the body and mind. I am saying this because I believe I now barely get affected by many of those effects including cough and cold. I do not take medicines for any problem. The body automatically sets them right and I think they are more and more permanent cures.
Dear Sravna Sir,

Sorry to interrupt! I am also not affected by cough / cold / fever, even after I traveled by an A/C cab,

driven by a coughing and sneezing driver! I thank God for that and not my S E! :D

Oh, Yeah! I got rid of my migraine by taking 'solar-charged-green-water' for six months! Faith healing!! :cool:

Dear Sravna Sir,

Sorry to interrupt! I am also not affected by cough / cold / fever, even after I traveled by an A/C cab,

driven by a coughing and sneezing driver! I thank God for that and not my S E! :D

Oh, Yeah! I got rid of my migraine by taking 'solar-charged-green-water' for six months! Faith healing!! :cool:

Dear Smt.RR,

Good that you are free of cough and cold and other problems. That says that you have good immunity. That is what spiritual energy can explicitly do, making one immune to effects. Whenever I had a problem initially, I was able to solve it consciously but then the body itself took over. Sometimes we need to be gracious enough to accept truths. Sorry to be so explicit.

Dear Sravna,

Cough and Cold and Fever is something I havent got for donkey years...its not spiritual energy its just that I am exposed to daily doses of disease by seeing my patients and body has an increased immune level and also as we age we are more careful with what we eat..what we do etc.

BTW just to share some info...usually God balances diseases for people.

Most very strong minded people land up with cancer and they do not get depressed and sail tru it bravely even while facing death..its their strong will which helps them face the killer disease.

From my personal experience and observation..most people with some form of mental affliction seldom have other diseases like Diabetes or Hypertension or Heart Disease and you seldom see them having cough or cold or minor illnesses.

You can see the insane ones sleeping on the road side..eating from garbage bins yet if they are brought to hospital and you will find normal blood sugar levels..normal BP etc.

Just thought I would let you know.

Some of the schizophrenics I know have the best physical health and totally normal weight and BMI and Muscle mass too.

So Sravna..its not spiritual energy at any level.

Dear Renuka,

It is not that I did not have problems but I had them and was consciously able to bring them under control whenever I had them. For example if I have a headache or any other pain I can bring it under control very soon without talking medicines. I have brought my own major illness to permanent cure that way. Right now I do not even do conscious control. The body simply takes over. One simply cannot deny the role of spirituality in this. That why I sad one needs to be open minded in accepting anything different from what they believe.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back