• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Two more tests for evidence of spiritual energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the skepticism from the three ladies. Aren't ladies more believing in spirituality?

Sravna..Females have a higher degree of logical thinking laced with intution.

We believe totally that no one can control nature by imaginary means.

God is above everything..simple question we ask ourselves is " Why doesnt God perform what you claim to do?"

Answer..cos God is Logical.

Dear Renu,

Whether we are good in logic and / or have intuition, we know that a single human can never control nature or evil minds!

Dear Smt.RR, Renuka,

It is about bringing back the straying projection of nature and the minds to be in sync with real nature. That is what S.E is adept at which is spiritualising things and synchronising them with nature.

Dear Smt.RR, Renuka,

It is about bringing back the straying projection of nature and the minds to be in sync with real nature. That is what S.E is adept at which is spiritualising things and synchronising them with nature.

Sravna..
Straying projection of nature?

Nope..the projection does not actually stray....it chooses to explore various crevices and always tries to be in sync with its true nature.

This is what SE is all about..uncaging the Lion.

Maya is like a zoo..it imprisons us..SE brings us back to our real nature.

Its no STRAYING..its HOME COMING!

Sravnaji may not have adequate balance of profit or reserves to write off this losing asset.

Dear Smt. JJ and Shri Vaagmi,

The balance is actually scarily high. I am just being good not revealing the actual balance.

Sravna..
Straying projection of nature?

Nope..the projection does not actually stray....it chooses to explore various crevices and always tries to be in sync with its true nature.

This is what SE is all about..uncaging the Lion.

Maya is like a zoo..it imprisons us..SE brings us back to our real nature.

Its no STRAYING..its HOME COMING!

Dear Renuka,

You are saying the same thing. I agree

For those skeptical about the existence of spiritual energy here is a truth. I have corrected my short sight from -6 diopters to almost normal vision. Right now it is less than -1 diopter.

I hope folks are having a respite from heat due to a mild may. Let us hope this continues

coming to the Topic of the Thread, Pl,tell me what are the Tests for Spiritual Energy?

coming to the Topic of the Thread, Pl,tell me what are the Tests for Spiritual Energy?

Dear Shri Talwan,

It is mentioned in the beginning of the thread which is control of chaos, a proof of spiritual energy. I selected two types of chaos , one, which is in the heat energy and the other , of our mind which is captured in the stock market.

For the first type, I chose to get back the balance in temperature which was lost due to human activities and for the second , of course I chose the stock market.

The result of the first will be there for all to see and the that of the second will be shared by me here.

It is mentioned in the beginning of the thread which is control of chaos, a proof of spiritual energy. I selected two types of chaos , one, which is in the heat energy and the other , of our mind which is captured in the stock market.(#569)

These are 2 happenings during the Alagar festival here when spiritual energy is at its peak - First relates to temperature We had drizzle for 10 minutes on his entry to Madurai and good rains again for 10 minutes on his way back !

The 2 relating to mindset - About 50 miles down in Parmakudi a dalit boy was hacked to death because of caste related pride during the festival!

Directionless energy is scalar and not Spiritual !IMadurai it brings rains in the river bed! But in Parmakudi blood flows in the river!

As they say, it is how one interprets something. Something as directionless or going in all directions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back