• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thought for today!

Did youfind this useful Yes - No

• YES

Votes: 44 88.0%
  • NO.

Votes: 6 12.0%

• Total voters
1566275559873.png

The fundamental rule of creation:

ॐ पूर्णमदः पूर्णमिदं पूर्णात्पूर्णमुदच्यते ।
पूर्णस्य पूर्णमादाय पूर्णमेवावशिष्यते ॥
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Meaning with e.g.:
The seed is complete in itself and within it contains the entire tree.
The tree is complete in itself and within it contains the entire seed.
If you take the seed away from the tree, you take the entire tree as well along with it.
If you take tree away from the seed, you take the entire seed as well along with it.

A new thing is created from the womb of another similar thing it cannot be created independently.
It is in line with the Principle of Physics that Matter cannot be destroyed or created, it can only change in form.

Such deep knowledge in our Vedas, God Only Knows how much have we lost all such teachings. We have been able to preserve only a fraction of this knowledge. Need to recover 100% of this knowledge, not sure how.

The fundamental rule for Human Aspiration:
ॐ असतो मा सद्गमय ।
तमसो मा ज्योतिर्गमय ।
मृत्योर्मा अमृतं गमय ।
ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः ॥

Meaning:
There are many dimensions of life On one side it is Atala, Vitala,....Patala and on other side its Bhu, Bhuvaha, Suvaha, Mahaha, Janaha, Tapaha, Satyam.
Enlighten me to take the Path towards the Satyam dimension of life.

In each of the above dimensions there are again divisions or sub-dimensions, they are Materialistic, Social and Spiritual.
Enlighten me to immerse myself into the Spiritual Sub-Dimension in each of the Main Dimensions.

I aspire to be free from Materialistic Pleasures ( Food, Water, etc), as well as Social Relations.
Enlighten me to break free from the cosmic cycle of Birth/Death and dependence on Materialistic Pleasures and Social engagements. Take me towards Spiritual Enlightenment.

हरि ॐ.........................................................
“Anyone who has ever looked into the glazed eyes of a soldier dying on the battlefield will think hard before starting a war.”
‐ Otto von Bismarck, statesman (1815-1898)

“जिस किसी ने रणभूमि में एक दम तोड़ते फौजी की पथराती आंखों में देखा है वह युद्ध शुरू करने से पहले बहुत सोच विचार करेगा।”
‐ ओटो वॉन बिस्मार्क, राजनीतिज्ञ (1815-1898)

हरि ॐ........................................................
“When small men begin to cast big shadows, it means that the sun is about to set.”
‐ Lin Yutang, writer and translator (1895-1976)

“जब छोटे लोगों की परछाई बढ़ी होने लगे, तो समझ लीजिये कि सूर्य डूबने को है।”
‐ लिन युटांग, लेखक और अनुवादक (1895-1976)

हरि ॐ.........................................................
“Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is the noble art of leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination of nonessential.”
‐ Lin Yutang, writer and translator (1895-1976)

“कुछ कर गुजरने की महान कला के साथ ही कुछ चीजों को ऐसे ही रहने देने की कला भी महान है। जीवन की सूझबूझ गैरज़रूरी चीजों के उन्मूलन में है।”
‐ लिन युटांग, लेखक और अनुवादक (1895-1976)

हरि ॐ........................................................
“Teaching a child not to step on a caterpillar is as valuable to the child as it is to the caterpillar.”
‐ Bradley Miller
“एक बालक को कीड़े पर पैर न रखने की शिक्षा देना उस बालक के लिए जितना मूल्यवान है उतना ही उस कीड़े के लिए भी।”
‐ ब्रेडले मिलर

Latest ads

Back