• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Think or sink!

........... காந்தாரமே இல்லாத மத்யமாவதியா மாமியார்?
காந்தாரம் மாமியாருக்கு அஞ்சி gaayab ஆகிவிட்டதா?
மத்யமாவதி மாமியார் அல்ல! காந்தாரம் இருந்து, மாமியாரிடம் பயப்படுமோ என்ற ஐயத்தில்தான்,

காந்தாரமே இல்லாத மத்யமாவதியை மங்களப் பாடலுக்குத் தேர்ந்தெடுப்பார்கள் என்றார். :fish2:

A couple of paintings by Ravi Varma. These were printed as a calender by ICI and adorned the Puja rooms in my childhood days. Shiva with Mustache.

View attachment 2424

View attachment 2425

These are painted by a painter of portraits. Unfortunately this does not pay now. So most of the painters are people who paint Cinema posters. When these people paint pictures of Gods/Goddesses they can not help it resembling actors/actresses.

How about the political leaders becoming the models for gods
since they are painted more often than the film stars??? :)

In Bombay during Ganesh Chaturthi festival Ganesha is made in the most popular character at that particular time. I have seen Ganesha as Superman and Tarzan. I have got hold of an image of Ganesha as Spiderman. And other images of Ganesha. Enjoy.

spider-manganesh.jpg

566_large.jpg

supergod NEW .jpg

The blog Food, flavors, tastes and benefits had 5600 views in 2012.

Considering that the first 110 articles were posted by the end of July and

the remaining 90 were posted by December 18th 2012,

this is an impressive number of views for a new blog.

The full report with the fireworks and statistics can be viewed in the blog

Tastes, flavours and benefits

Last edited:
In spite of all these spectacular success which will make anyone happy and proud,

the one perfect example for "Nithya gandam poorna Ayusu" is my literary career. :whoo:

Dear Sis,
I guess your readers from other sites need not be praised in our forum quite often! :clap2:

What do you think? Anyway, this is a thread to make you think, right? :decision:

Dear Sis,
I guess your readers from other sites need not be praised in our forum quite often! :clap2:

What do you think? Anyway, this is a thread to make you think, right? :decision:

I don't think I praised anyone in my post including myself. :nono:
I hardly know any one of them to be able to praise them here!
It is pure statistics which I had promised the members of the forum earlier.

My readers do not know me till they enter my bog through a search engine.
All of them come serching for something and find it in my blog.
After entering the blog, they may read a few more articles of interest
but their entry s always through a search engine.
At times I feel like I am the 'most wanted person' being searched for by everyone! :)

Boys and girls are different and indifferent too!

When my grandson saw the group of girls who had come for the rehearsal of the Villuppaatu,
he was very pleased to get the attention of those girls, when we were on Skype.

When my granddaughter saw all those girls surrounding me, she stared at them without smiling, switched off the laptop and walked away without speaking a single syllable to me!!!

The much awaited raving reviews have been released. The blog East Meets West had 26000 views in 2012. The review with fire works and statistics has bee posted in the blog East meets West | Tamil proverbs with english equivalents
That is fantastic. Saw your blog. OMG. Your output or literary pourings are stupendous. I can not judge the contents as I am the least qualified. But so many posts.I could get only 18000 hits in three years on my blog. Then my blog is about an esoteric aspect of Hinduism which not many people are interested. One of my web site gets hits of 3000 per month. That is more of a guide to a temple. The other two web sites 2000 and 1000 in a year. Than all about Hinduism only. Not an interesting subject for most people.

சங்கரன் மகன் விக்ன விநாயகன் கதை

சங்கடஹர சதுர்த்தியன்று கிடைத்தது.

விரும்பியபடியே விநாயகர் புராணம்
விரைவில் வளரும் கவிதை இழையில்! :pray2:

விரைவில் வளரும் கவிதை இழையில்! :pray2:
I saw the same post in ' A poem a day ........... '!

Are you planning to post in both threads? :confused:

விரைவில் வளரும் இந்த இழையில்! :pray2:

Latest ads

Back