• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

There is still hope for our world

Thanks Prasad Sir!
Since nothing happened as Sravana Sir had predicted, I thought of posting in this thread.
Big event for our team.
RR madam,

It is happening but not enough. Off the mark I accept with respect to timing but both the events are on and both definitely universe shattering.

More about the effects of positivity based on my experience. In positive mode, one is in sync with reality and so nature takes care of you. Bad events are spontaneously averted and good events spontaneously happen. No need to plan for happiness and striving to make plans work at any cost. So as goodness and positivity develop nature begins to take care of you. This may not be evident early as there is force all round that will stifle this but after a certain point if you persist with positivity you will see nature prevail.

More about the effects of positivity based on my experience. In positive mode, one is in sync with reality and so nature takes care of you. Bad events are spontaneously averted and good events spontaneously happen. No need to plan for happiness and striving to make plans work at any cost. So as goodness and positivity develop nature begins to take care of you. This may not be evident early as there is force all round that will stifle this but after a certain point if you persist with positivity you will see nature prevail.
I am a realist.
Nothing bad happens as it is my destiny.
But I do expect some rewards and do get disappointed when that does not happen.
Results are not in my hand, but again I accept them.

I am a realist.
Nothing bad happens as it is my destiny.
But I do expect some rewards and do get disappointed when that does not happen.
Results are not in my hand, but again I accept them.
I understand Prasad. Many people naturally sync with my line of thinking though they have been forced out of it. I would like to see that set right.

Sravna...its not about positivity.
We often mistake spiritual states to be positive.

Its not!
Spiritual states makes us see anything and everything AS IT IS.
One would experiences everything from positive, negative to neutral BUT one does NOT become destabilized by the polar opposites.

For eg..an awakened person can still experience grief when he experiences death of a loved one but he quickly comes to terms with it and chooses activities that help deal with the grief...but someone who is hard hearted might not feel anything when anyone dies because he is not bothered and incapable of experiencing emotions.

And the other extreme is a person gets over emotional and badly affected by the death of a loved one and plunges into prolonged sorrow which could lead to depression.

So if you see here..the awakened person is in the Middle Path..he quickly stabilizes after any experience be it a negative one or a positive one.

Most spiritual pages I have read make this mistake of equating posivity with spirituality.

This is a dangerous trend because it gives a wrong impression that being awakened is a bed of roses.

Actually being awakened is a bed of "Guns N Roses" and one who is awakened knows to dodge the bullets and to avoid the intoxication of the roses and yet know how to use both.

Sravna...its not about positivity.
We often mistake spiritual states to be positive.

Its not!
Spiritual states makes us see anything and everything AS IT IS.
One would experiences everything from positive, negative to neutral BUT one does NOT become destabilized by the polar opposites.

For eg..an awakened person can still experience grief when he experiences death of a loved one but he quickly comes to terms with it and chooses activities that help deal with the grief...but someone who is hard hearted might not feel anything when anyone dies because he is not bothered and incapable of experiencing emotions.

And the other extreme is a person gets over emotional and badly affected by the death of a loved one and plunges into prolonged sorrow which could lead to depression.

So if you see here..the awakened person is in the Middle Path..he quickly stabilizes after any experience be it a negative one or a positive one.

Most spiritual pages I have read make this mistake of equating posivity with spirituality.

This is a dangerous trend because it gives a wrong impression that being awakened is a bed of roses.

Actually being awakened is a bed of "Guns N Roses" and one who is awakened knows to dodge the bullets and to avoid the intoxication of the roses and yet know how to use both.
I agree Renuka. I referred to the desirable reactions and not as a polar opposite of negative. Objectivity and equanimity are the essence of spiritual behaviour. That takes care of everything but the catch is it is reached only after hard fought and sustained battles.

Good analysis Renuka

Objectivity and equanimity under any situation can be the most prized qualities. That means our nature is synchronized with mother nature. Nature has provided everyone with two features which are ego and conscience. In a general sense ego is about self and conscience is about others. People day don't do wrong to others but I will say don't do wrong to self too. There has to be a balance. In other words ego and conscience should become equivalents. Treat others as you treat self will be the advice for the selfish person and treat self as you treat others will be the advice for a selfless person.

Spirituality is about seeing equivalence in the physical reality. Then you become objective and equanimous.

I think now the spiritual power is well in place to deter undue negative influences of external reality on people. It has started working. May not be palpably evident now but will be soon.

The game changer is the brute force. While technology, muscle power are the recourse of the criminals, the only force that is capable of countering it is spiritual energy. It makes me believe there is still hope for the world.

Recently I saw a tamil movie called vettaikaran with Vijay as hero. He says to the villain that just as fear for the wicked is happening now fear for not doing good has to happen. Very apt I thought. That would be the turning point I believe.

Recently I saw a tamil movie called vettaikaran with Vijay as hero. He says to the villain that just as fear for the wicked is happening now fear for not doing good has to happen. Very apt I thought. That would be the turning point I believe.
Wow!! How are you planning to do good?
I hope not as Anniyan! Lol

No ! As an Indian
I would like to know if you experience this.
Eg..if something is not in alignment or against the flow, do you feel a surge of energy but not anger or aggression or even a personalized interest feeling but that surge would give you the energy to realign the situation as to make sure things are set straight.

Note, i am not using the words right or wrong here even though thats what i am trying to imply as in correcting something wrong to make it right.

I would like to know if you experience this.
Eg..if something is not in alignment or against the flow, do you feel a surge of energy but not anger or aggression or even a personalized interest feeling but that surge would give you the energy to realign the situation as to make sure things are set straight.

Note, i am not using the words right or wrong here even though thats what i am trying to imply as in correcting something wrong to make it right.
Renuka,

I still do not feel the energy in the body in a permanent way but I sense it is very much round the corner. The right thoughts are more constantly happening now. At this stage I would say it is mildly in wrong correction mode at a mental level and still neutral at the level of body. I know it is poised to turn very strong both at the physical and the mental level.

Universe shattering event very much looming large. The entire world will know. Two incredibly miraculous events will happen soon.

I will mention the other event also now. It is the bringing back to life of my most beloved wife who passed away five months back. I couldn't bear to say that till now. I am certain now it can be done. I believe she has been guiding me in the past five months to achieve this impossible task as God's will.

Right now spiritual energy working against gravity. Once gravity is overcome transformation will be immediately complete.

I will mention the other event also now. It is the bringing back to life of my most beloved wife who passed away five months back. I couldn't bear to say that till now. I am certain now it can be done. I believe she has been guiding me in the past five months to achieve this impossible task as God's will.
Sravna...please get help immediately.
Listen to me please.
Is there anyone who can help you?

I do hope you are aware this is not possible.
Please dont try even thinking anything like this.
Do not let your thoughts and attempts affect the deceased.
I am sorry to hear that your wife had passed away.
Please take care of yourself.

I do hope you are aware this is not possible.
Please dont try even thinking anything like this.
Do not let your thoughts and attempts affect the deceased.
I am sorry to hear that your wife had passed away.
Please take care of yourself.
Thanks Renuka for your words of solace. But I firmly believe it is possible. It is based on the idea that all of past, present and future exist as a whole and also based on the ability to connect universal prana between body and mind.

Thanks Renuka for your words of solace. But I firmly believe it is possible. It is based on the idea that all of past, present and future exist as a whole and also based on the ability to connect universal prana between body and mind.
But do you really feel you can recreate a physical body?

But do you really feel you can recreate a physical body?
Not recreation. The past is simultaneously existing with present and future. The body exists there. Take a moment from the past and connect the body with the mind through universal prana. I will have these abilities once my transformation is complete.

Latest ads

Back