• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

My experience. The power of spiritual energy seems to be truly magical. The technology is not letting out most of its effect and so not visible to the public but I believe it will soon break open and show its amazing capabilities.

BJP is going to form government with the support of JDS in Karnataka
Nope...that did not happen.
BJP has not much appeal in South India.
Overall south indians are more logical and not so easily swayed by religious politics.
BJP is always playing the religious card, they should try playing a different game..old game has become boring.

Nope...that did not happen.
BJP has not much appeal in South India.
Overall south indians are more logical and not so easily swayed by religious politics.
BJP is always playing the religious card, they should try playing a different game..old game has become boring.
Ideally there should be no game playing whether it is BJP or others. They should start learning serious lessons and play games only with their kids.

Politics is extremely dirty. So is every other sphere. All the wealth of politicians should be confiscated and politics should become the least remunerative but most morally satisfying.

Just as we describe a person by the color of his skin, the same way description has to be made with regard to the goodness of the person. So white skinned person will become dark minded person and a black skinned person will become pure minded person.

What do you think?

Why only skin color? That description is only skin deep in depth. Description by some other qualities would be more apt. What do you call someone who runs away when confronted with real problems?, Can the description "real cowards" fit them better and "real braves" for the black men. What about the size? "small compared to black" fit better?

Think about it people. The world gives undue attention to white skin.

Making a machine genuinely intelligent is hard enough. Current crop of machines including chat gpt is nowhere close to general intellectual ability of humans. A machine could said to have reached the capabilities of humans only when it displays genuine spiritual capabilities. That will be the holy grail of the technologists and scientists. That is the potential of humans. Humans can always be one up on spirituality till the very end of full spiritual development is reached which the machine can never reach because it requires equivalent of total interconnectedness with reality. That is reaching omnipotence and omniscience which the machine is going to atleast just fall short of assuming a very very long period of research and development.

At present the infant is just trying to stand up.

My ishta devata is Tamasic Durga or Kali. My Kula devata is Madhura Kali Amman. My atmakaraka is mars connected to Lord Muruga, Lord Narasimha, Lord Anjaneya. My shatiamsa lagna is ruled by Mahakaal. Mars in shastiamsa lagna ruled by Maya and Jupiter in seventh ruled by shastiamsa devata ardra.

Mars playing a very dominant role in all the charts. But the energy is tempered and properly directed by another planet playing a very dominant role too which is Jupiter. It is a dreaded combination of Mars and Jupiter in harmony. My janma nakshatras are shravana and Abhijit and my lagna nakshatra is Kritikka.

Dasamsa, navamsa, shastiamsa, vimsamsa etc rightly formed for strict adhering to and protecting dharma and inimical to adharma.

Not to scare anybody but the facts.

Mind I believe represents the ideal but needs the force of physical energies to bring it out. When the physical and the mental are not in sync, the physical energies prevail. When they are in sync, spiritual responses happen. Even the gunas of the mind represent the ideal. The sattva ideal, rajo ideal and the tamas ideal.

Latest ads

Back