• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

It is with profound sorrow I inform you that my father passed away yesterday in USA.

The pigs are at work again. My father's death is definitely foul play orchestrated by the U.S using technology.

The fact is I humiliated them so much in public that they did this shameless job.

My father's death just like my wife could have been averted by God but I have a strong sense He is multiplying their negative karma which they duly deserve for all their misdeeds in the past century.

They are trying with all their might as always to finish me but I hear the Gods voice saying

You fools you are rushing into a territory where angels fear to tread.

It is with profound sorrow I inform you that my father passed away yesterday in USA.

The pigs are at work again. My father's death is definitely foul play orchestrated by the U.S using technology.

The fact is I humiliated them so much in public that they did this shameless job.

My father's death just like my wife could have been averted by God but I have a strong sense He is multiplying their negative karma which they duly deserve for all their misdeeds in the past century.
My condolence.
May his soul attain peace.

I understand what I write about U.S looks unbelievable.

But first consider this pragmatic logic. If I write so vehemently about that country in public how will I be spared by them.

Next see the genuineness, in the sense I believe what I write, in my language. What exactly is happening to the extent of my understanding is what I write.

Third my telepathic capabilities. My clients can vouch for that. If someone says I know a person who has a problem and ask me to solve it, i can do that without any further information.

The spiritual energy has got both healing and disintegrating capabilities, the latter I call as maya. So in a logical sense Americans would see it as a threat especially when they found out it is difficult and even impossible to control the energy.

So folks it's no cock and bull story. It is happening in utmost earnestness and to the point of their utter desperation.

Positivity very gradually increasing inspite of almost superhuman opposition of synthetic telepathy energy.

I hope you understand why it takes so long to reach the omnipotent peak. Because of the opposition of synthetic telepathy energy.

I don't know how they pull down kundalini. Maybe gravity. Should be close to its theoretical peak now. But I think they don't believe in that and believe it can be increased indefinitely. Let's see.

My Sincere Condolences. Their bodies might have perished but not their souls. The Essence is always intact and omnipresent. My prayers for his soul to reach infinity.

I understand what I write about U.S looks unbelievable.

But first consider this pragmatic logic. If I write so vehemently about that country in public how will I be spared by them.

Next see the genuineness, in the sense I believe what I write, in my language. What exactly is happening to the extent of my understanding is what I write.

Third my telepathic capabilities. My clients can vouch for that. If someone says I know a person who has a problem and ask me to solve it, i can do that without any further information.

The spiritual energy has got both healing and disintegrating capabilities, the latter I call as maya. So in a logical sense Americans would see it as a threat especially when they found out it is difficult and even impossible to control the energy.

So folks it's no cock and bull story. It is happening in utmost earnestness and to the point of their utter desperation.
While it may all be true to you. For many mere mortals here, this sounds far fetched. Hating people or a country is never a good idea. we are in the same journey but many of us don't realize it.

Nobody wants to believe in the atrocities committed by the most powerful including that of my personal tragedy. The reason is the plot is made of unbelievable stuff. Who would believe that a nation and co is fighting a single person.

But a person who is truly well versed in Spirituality can see how. A spiritually powerful person is very well connected with respect of all of reality which is much much more than our solar system. It should actually be the reverse. That is how a nation which is just a speck of reality be able to cope up with the spiritual power.

I would say it is God's lila and there is well planned development of the events and a great sense of timing that would mete out perfect justice and make the culprits repent.
Ask yourself if the US wanted to destroy you, don't they have actual physical resources to do so ? Afterall you also agree they are the most powerful nation at this time.

There can only to two endings to fight between dharma and adharma. The adharmic either have to mend or else perish.

I don't know how they pull down kundalini. Maybe gravity. Should be close to its theoretical peak now. But I think they don't believe in that and believe it can be increased indefinitely. Let's see.
Are you able to identify who exactly these " people" are?
May be if you introspect you might realize that you need to let go of any conspiracy theory and just lead a normal life.
Kindly take steps to heal.
Healing need not always be by medication..you could always join some ashram and do meditation or learn Vedanta in detail.

Are you able to identify who exactly these " people" are?
May be if you introspect you might realize that you need to let go of any conspiracy theory and just lead a normal life.
Kindly take steps to heal.
Healing need not always be by medication..you could always join some ashram and do meditation or learn Vedanta in detail.
Renuka,

With no disrespect to your good intentions and those of others, i do not expect others to understand or believe whats going on because thats the nature of the events happening. I know the whole thing will be out in the open soon and then the world will know whether it was my imagination or real.

Renuka,

With no disrespect to your good intentions and those of others, i do not expect others to understand or believe whats going on because thats the nature of the events happening. I know the whole thing will be out in the open soon and then the world will know whether it was my imagination or real.
Dear Sravna,
If you read what I wrote, I had suggested that you move on.

Whatever you say might be true but is it worth it spending your life just being the " target" of some country?

Even if what you write isnt really existing, the same advice applies...move beyond it and please heal.

Dear Vignesh, Dear Renuka

I believe the issue is more nuanced than you think it is. Frankly I do not consciously plan and respond. Everything that I do is spontaneous and that sort of response has never ever let me down even after some initial hiccups. I have experienced and witnessed complete domination of divine will in my thoughts and actions and there are so many happenings which can only be divine involvement than mere coincidences.

I never thought of the dangers to my life. Vignesh I understand US has physical resources to destroy me but only that is divinely willed can happen. Nobody can override it. Least of all something that is a tiny speck of reality.

People, kindly get over the illusion of physical power. True Spiritual power is omnipotent. I don't understand the point of moving on. When somebody wants to strike you at will and harm at will do you simply move on?

Dear Vignesh, Dear Renuka

I believe the issue is more nuanced than you think it is. Frankly I do not consciously plan and respond. Everything that I do is spontaneous and that sort of response has never ever let me down even after some initial hiccups. I have experienced and witnessed complete domination of divine will in my thoughts and actions and there are so many happenings which can only be divine involvement than mere coincidences.

I never thought of the dangers to my life. Vignesh I understand US has physical resources to destroy me but only that is divinely willed can happen. Nobody can override it. Least of all something that is a tiny speck of reality.

People, kindly get over the illusion of physical power. True Spiritual power is omnipotent. I don't understand the point of moving on. When somebody wants to strike you at will and harm at will do you simply move on?
Moving on means " Kun Fayakun"( my favorite word from the Quran) that is " Be and it is".

Moving on to your actual state of Being.
Even if USA is really after to destroy you, can they harm you if you choose to just Be?

You can only be a target if one wants to let the firing squad shoot you.

Why be the target?
Just identify with your true inner nature with the help of a bonafide Guru and let all the bullets shot at you ricochet without harming you.

Some part of me wants to be point blank and tell you to seek help.
May be there is struggle to come out of this problem of USA targeting you..get opinions from others too..
Relatives, well wishing friends, discuss your issues with a medical proffessional, seek a Guru.

I am not saying its all a delusion.
But just try to not let USA keep " targeting" you..please seek help.
Dont you want to lead a peaceful life?

Moving on means " Kun Fayakun"( my favorite word from the Quran) that is " Be and it is".

Even if USA is really after to destroy you, can they harm you if you choose to just Be?

Why be the target?
Just identify with your true inner nature with the help of a bonafide Guru and let all the bullets shot at you ricochet without harming you.

May be there is struggle to come out of this problem of USA targeting you..get opinions from others too..
Relatives, well wishing friends, discuss your issues with a medical proffessional, seek a Guru.

Dont y

Why be the target?

Dont you want to lead a peaceful life?
Be and it is. US Of A should have taken this advice when Osama Bin Laden attacked it. By choosing to go after Laden they made themselves target of more attacks.

Renuka get real.

Last edited:
The difference between typical spirituality and the spirituality I am experiencing is that it is not only at the level of mind but also at the level of body. The body has the power, intelligence and magical properties as that of the mind. It is a perfect reflection of mind. The body itself is intolerant to any adharma

Latest ads

Back