• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

sravna

The existence of spiritual energy is still not scientifically accepted but I know and probably there are others who know it is more real than physical energy.

Spiritual energy is the energy of the soul. When one's mind gets evolved it is able to sync with soul and get its energy and turns spiritual. The thoughts manifest that spirituality and become very powerful. I have experienced this first hand.

All levels of our self including body can turn spiritual. Body gets its spirituality either naturally at birth from the projection of mind or it can be got from the subtle body where kundalini resides. There are certain yoga techniques which can awaken and rise kundalini and provide spirituality the body.

As the spiritual energy of the body increases magic begins to happen. I have seen my emotions immediately come under control, the beauty and positive feelings increasing, consciousness level increasing etc. The power of spiritual energy to remove negativity and give positivity is really amazing.

The world needs to know more about this. I am also planning to do something about disseminating the capabilities of spiritual energy and how to increase it in self. In spite of my experience with it for over a decade I believe I have a lot lot more to understand it's true capabilities and how it works.

As spiritual energy increases, all the physical, mental and spiritual qualities are elevated and thoughts become powerful enough to achieve all its intents.

My experience has taught me that since the energy in self decides people's thinking and behaviour it is necessary to factor that in one's assessment and responses towards others. At the same time the pragmatic implications of others actions is real and cannot be ignored. So planning to work on people's thinking and behaviour should be based on the above consideration.

I believe peoples knowledge about their own dormant spiritual power seems limited
and ignored mainly because a lot of negative propaganda by the rationalists and no organized attempts by the spiritualists.

Awareness of something that can dramatically improve individuals standard of life and enhance harmony in society needs to seriously sought to be created.

Frankly technology has lulled people into a false sense of happiness and actually pulled down their level of thinking. And people don't seem to understand this.

Nothing that does not elevate people's mind and only increase luxury can only do harm to society in the long run. It is high time we make efforts to set right the problem before it goes out of control.

I believe spirituality is a great antidote for the prevailing situation.

Whenever the spiritual energy increases I see divinity all around. The divinity of people, the divinity in nature etc. The self sublimates to a higher level of consciousness. Life purpose seems bigger. In sum the irrefutable indications of higher reality unfolds.

The condition is fluctuating with return to mundane thinking but in the past two days it is progressing towards spiritual experiences and seem more or less irreversible. Will have to wait and watch

Whenever the spiritual energy increases I see divinity all around. The divinity of people, the divinity in nature etc. The self sublimates to a higher level of consciousness. Life purpose seems bigger. In sum the irrefutable indications of higher reality unfolds.

The condition is fluctuating with return to mundane thinking but in the past two days it is progressing towards spiritual experiences and seem more or less irreversible. Will have to wait and watch
There is only energy.
What you are calling as spiritual energy is nothing but energy.
Just that when one gets "inner engineered" the veils are removed one by one to confer clarity and awareness which leads to understanding the mechanics of everything in subtle details.

Its like a painting behind many layers of fine lace curtains which is lifted away as we walk till we get to see the whole painting.

At all times it was just energy, just that the curtains were obscuring our awareness.

There is only energy.
What you are calling as spiritual energy is nothing but energy.
Just that when one gets "inner engineered" the veils are removed one by one to confer clarity and awareness which leads to understanding the mechanics of everything in subtle details.

Its like a painting behind many layers of fine lace curtains which is lifted away as we walk till we get to see the whole painting.

At all times it was just energy, just that the curtains were obscuring our awareness.
I agree Renuka

I firmly believe I possess only the surface capabilities of spiritual energy now. I mean it and I am not exaggerating I strongly believe. The energy is full of magical and miraculous capabilities which I hope will come into my possession soon.

Will keep you updated. After a point it will be publically known and that will be very soon I believe.

Renuka I am not being enamoured by it though the glimpses of positive energies I feel are out of the world experiences. Don't you agree everything is about blissful existence finally?

I firmly believe I possess only the surface capabilities of spiritual energy now. I mean it and I am not exaggerating I strongly believe. The energy is full of magical and miraculous capabilities which I hope will come into my possession soon.

Will keep you updated. After a point it will be publically known and that will be very soon I believe.

Renuka I am not being enamoured by it though the glimpses of positive energies I feel are out of the world experiences. Don't you agree everything is about blissful existence finally?
I feel its better if one focusses on the mission and not the powers.

Renuka,

I think the reason for focus on the power is body feels it first before the brain. Once enough spiritual energy goes into the brain thinking will definitely automatically change and spontaneously subtle thinking will happen.

Previously used to feel the flow of energy from legs to face and brain. But recently I have been feeling a holistic energy occuring everywhere at the same time. I have a strong sense the wavelength is getting close to oneness and the process is about to complete

Renuka,

I think the reason for focus on the power is body feels it first before the brain. Once enough spiritual energy goes into the brain thinking will definitely automatically change and spontaneously subtle thinking will happen.
Sravna,
Thinking is not gross or subtle.
Thinking is thought waves.
In the state of balance, the mind would not really " exist" 24/7...it would go into somewhat like a power saving mode most of the while, what is described in Patanjali yoga sutraani as " yoga chitta nirodha"( cesation of thought waves in state of union)

Thoughts in such a mind is only momentary and does not function in memory mode and every day its a clean slate.

Its not that we are developing Dementia but rather the mind is being " revirginized" clean slate each time.

Only a mind sans agitation and thought waves would be able to align and receive flashes of jnaana.

If at all you are saying thinking would become more subtle, I assume you mean that the thoughts are not leaving imprints and just bouncing off.

But I feel its best you focus less on the changes.
In fact focussing on the changes actually dampens the process.

Just Be and it is!
You would know the changes that happen without you actually being too focussed on it.

Usually its better to do namasmaranam regularly to regulate the mind and body.

I hope you still are doing your prayers/ sandhyavandanam etc.
Also.do exercise and yoga if possible.

Renuka,

I am just now feeling like opening the site and replying. Once the consciousness level changes everything changes dramatically.

By the way what do you think of space? As emptiness. Actually it is energy that is so subtle and beyond our perception.

Thoughts at their subtlest are beyond space and time but exist. Think of nirguna brahman. Nothing can be more subtle. But it exists and beyond normal perception.

Renuka,

I am just now feeling like opening the site and replying. Once the consciousness level changes everything changes dramatically.

By the way what do you think of space? As emptiness. Actually it is energy that is so subtle and beyond our perception.

Thoughts at their subtlest are beyond space and time but exist. Think of nirguna brahman. Nothing can be more subtle. But it exists and beyond normal perception.
Honestly as much as possible I am not much into using the " intellect" these days unless relevant.

Reason is at times when we are into analysis as in an overdose, all we do is create ripples in the waters of our mind.

If you throw a stone or two into lake placid you would eventually find a pattern of ripples and at times when two patterns meet we find interference on the surface.

This is what we do to ourselves on daily basis.
Contrary to popular belief that thinking is " intelligent" ..it can actually prove disastrous on the spiritual path.

In the spiritual path real knowledge only flashes to us when the mind is a lake placcid.
The knowledge that flashes to us does not agitate us as it is directly " absorbed" into our system.
Sometimes the knowledge revealed could take time to unfold.
It might be planted but it would bloom later when the knowledge meets a relevant situation.
Also one loses free will to use this knowledge.

We dont get to decide that.
It is revealed to us in metered doses.

And we should not let our ego get into the way or we might lose the link to the knowledge.

Coming to the idea of space.
Space is the most subtle element ..in fact its hard to decipher it because we somewhat still think of air when we think of space.

But what is space at a microcosmic level?
Its the space or interval between two thoughts where its nothingness.

The aim of spirituality/meditation/ contemplation is to increase this space- interval..the wider it gets the less time you feel.

In the Quran you would find Moses saying " God, widen my chest"

The widen my chest feeling is to create timeless space where we finally are able to be free from the ripples of our mind..
So what happens next?

We know the story of Hanuman tearing his chest open to show everyone Shree Rama dwells within?

Once that space is wide enough only God fills it and dwells in our heart..what else do we need?

Hence you would also find a famous nasheed in Arabic
Hasbi Rabbi Jallallah
Ma Fi Qalbi Ghairullah

Which translates as

" Sufficient for me is My Lord, The Great..there is none in my heart besides Him"

So Sravna..do not focus too much on technicality and mechanics of anything..just create that space for God to reside within you.

Once God invades your system, then verily Thou Art Him.

Dear Renuka,

The reason I am interested in the mechanics is I want to use spiritual energy to build technology. I believe using spiritual energy to power technology will truly revolutionize everything much much more than electricity and industrial revolution did.

There is inbuilt intelligence in spiritual energy which can act as software on some novel hardware and offer very intelligent solutions.

So I have two major goals. To create mass awareness about innate spirituality in people and how to benefit from them for the betterment of self and society and to build spiritual technology using spiritual energy.

Dear Renuka,

The reason I am interested in the mechanics is I want to use spiritual energy to build technology. I believe using spiritual energy to power technology will truly revolutionize everything much much more than electricity and industrial revolution did.

There is inbuilt intelligence in spiritual energy which can act as software on some novel hardware and offer very intelligent solutions.

So I have two major goals. To create mass awareness about innate spirituality in people and how to benefit from them for the betterment of self and society and to build spiritual technology using spiritual energy.
Sravna,

God gave us the macrocosm to be accessed by science and the microcosm to be accessed by spirituality.
Both need to be functioning in concert to reach equilibrium of the middle path.

For eg..one need not walk on water if there is a boat.

So best is just carry on with your mission using your intelligence.
There is no need to divide things into spiritual or physical,just function as a single holistic unit.

When we divide and rule we do not stand united as in no state of Union with self with God.

The happening of the two great miracles which I mentioned were getting postponed. But now it really seems to be very close. Will keep you informed.

True magical experiences with respect to stopping negative energies happening. Positivity trying to surface. Effects of kundalini just manifesting.

Never before seen or happened going to happen. All set for the final leap in energy level and for true magic to unfold.

Wow! Can't agree more. I will go even further
Swami Mukundananda is totally awesome.

He is one really learned and enlightened Swami.
Former topper in IIT.
He explains really well all from memory.

Also he doesnt mislead people by going too technical and denying God.
He weaves bhakti with logic.
He teaches how to be in the world yet not be in it.
No stuff like close your eyes and the world ceases to exist types of teachings which is too far fetched for us average humans.

He is truly wise.
His Bhagavad Gita explanation too is so clear.

Swami Mukundananda is totally awesome.

He is one really learned and enlightened Swami.
Former topper in IIT.
He explains really well all from memory.

Also he doesnt mislead people by going too technical and denying God.
He weaves bhakti with logic.
He teaches how to be in the world yet not be in it.
No stuff like close your eyes and the world ceases to exist types of teachings which is too far fetched for us average humans.

He is truly wise.
His Bhagavad Gita explanation too is so clear.
What you said about Swami Mukundanandha totally syncs with my understanding about life and truths also Saw a little more about him. He is also an IIM graduate. So maybe that undertone of practicality in his teachings.

Spiritual energy indeed does seem more and more magical. It is now preventing any negativity including negative emotions from happening. I am feeling a tangible energy obstruction to them.

I feel exciting and enlightening times are ahead.

What you said about Swami Mukundanandha totally syncs with my understanding about life and truths also Saw a little more about him. He is also an IIM graduate. So maybe that undertone of practicality in his teachings.
I am glad you sync with his teachings.
I dont know why, but today when I saw the video I felt I should share it in forum, I had a feeling you would sync with it and I seem to be right.

His videos are very practical and also informative.

For eg I didnt know Adi Shankara had such an encounter and he composed Ananda Lahiri.

Mostly everyone talks about the Chandala episode.

His videos have lots of info from Shrimad Bhagavatam too.
Worth a watch.

I am glad you sync with his teachings.
I dont know why, but today when I saw the video I felt I should share it in forum, I had a feeling you would sync with it and I seem to be right.

His videos are very practical and also informative.

For eg I didnt know Adi Shankara had such an encounter and he composed Ananda Lahiri.

Mostly everyone talks about the Chandala episode.

His videos have lots of info from Shrimad Bhagavatam too.
Worth a watch.
Ok. Will watch

Latest ads

Back