• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Thayir Sadam song

hi

nice....my everyday life ingredient.....from my birth to death....part of life....every where in the world...
health wise is an ideal .filling and nutrionally rich & safe All ingredients ,the majot ne the thayir [ home meade] is rich in probiotics pl;us all items listed out is healthy tradionally proven .Coriander leaves to add

health wise is an ideal .filling and nutrionally rich & safe All ingredients ,the majot ne the thayir [ home meade] is rich in probiotics pl;us all items listed out is healthy tradionally proven .Coriander leaves to add
hi

just info...we get DESI DAHI in USA....i can keep in fridge for a month....never sour....pulikathu....but

home made thayir not even a week....it start sour...we buy milk/yougurt for once in 15 days....sometimes

once in a month...we are okay in home....never imagine in india...

pulikaraadhu is only one aspect , may be., Home made curdling are free from any preservatives or any additives which go into the curdling processse done in dairy industries . so absoltely safe, healthy and tasty . that is w r t this i meant about "home made" curd . Even in U S one can make home made provided the atmospheric temp cooperates

pulikaraadhu is only one aspect , may be., Home made curdling are free from any preservatives or any additives which go into the curdling processse done in dairy industries . so absoltely safe, healthy and tasty . that is w r t this i meant about "home made" curd . Even in U S one can make home made provided the atmospheric temp cooperates

The atmospheric temperature can be controlled even in the USA. I do it all the time. After boiling the milk bring it to about 70 Degree Fahrenheit, add your culture, and close it and let it sit in Oven or Microwave for 6 hours and walla you have homemade Thayir.
But now you can also make it with Instapot.

The atmospheric temperature can be controlled even in the USA. I do it all the time. After boiling the milk bring it to about 70 Degree Fahrenheit, add your culture, and close it and let it sit in Oven or Microwave for 6 hours and walla you have homemade Thayir.
But now you can also make it with Instapot.

hi

we tried in USA in home made....even in winter season...we kept it in oven....but i use buttermilk often...so i prefer DESI DAHI..

i got 2 container of dahi today....still in this pandemic time....it become scarcity now..

Latest ads

Back