• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TB guys marrying Non Indian/Non Hindu girls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the recent Brahmin Assoication meeting they condemned Karunanidhi's attitude and writing. Also they have giving fitting reply to those who praise non-brahmins. Brahmin caste produced extra ordinary scholars like Dr CV Raman
and Mathematical prodigy Ramanujam etc.
Suresh.

Dear Suresh Ji,

As far as I know Brahmins are suffused with Sattva Guna and will see only good in others be it Brahmin or Non Brahmin.

Last edited:
I think you are also wrong. Nobody claims he belongs to sudra community/ varna, though some claim to be kshatriyas and vaishyas. Even in application forms for admission or employment, in the column for caste - it is forward, OBC, SC/ST. Chatur varna is reduced to three. It is also common to specify religion as christian/ muslim and fill the caste column.

No you are wrong..even Shudras exists in all states.

I think you are also wrong. Nobody claims he belongs to sudra community/ varna, though some claim to be kshatriyas and vaishyas. Even in application forms for admission or employment, in the column for caste - it is forward, OBC, SC/ST. Chatur varna is reduced to three. It is also common to specify religion as christian/ muslim and fill the caste column.

Dear sir,

I think that classification is for socio-political reasons.

Ok then I shall rephrase my sentence:

Forward/OBC/SC/ST exists in all states.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back