• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

TAMIL Kutthu Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Friends

Ok, I have started a sort of 'out of the norm' thread in this forum :) (The only rule being it should be a TAMIL song)

But, I am sure that there would be many members (friends) to contribute :) (Praveen, please forgive me (us)) :)

Ok! To start with - 'வால மீனுக்கும் வெளங்கு மீனுக்கும்' from the film 'கஸ்துரிமான்'.

YouTube - ‪Vazha meenu - divx‬‏

Kind regards

வள்ளி,

விளங்கலையே.

is it குத்து song or கூத்து song?

i havent heard this song.. and hence the doubt :)

thank you.

My Dearest Kunjuppu

Some Koothu songs are also Kuthu songs! But this is actually a Kuthu song!

Enjoy

:)

Actually Dear Kunjuppu

I saw a song posted in 'Inspirational songs' thread 'நிலா அது வானத்து மேலே'!! So, I got Inspired to open a new thread for Kutthu songs like that :)

Kind regards

Last edited:
Dear Friends

I am overwhelmed by the kind responses :)

But please slow down!

Let's do one thing - let us all just post only one kuthu song per day (i.e. as many people but one song each). This will help other members to relish :) them and we will also have more time to contribute!

Kind regards

Dear Amala

You have a good taste of 'kuthu' songs. I like ALL the songs you have posted.

Actually I was thinking of posting 'Appadi Poodu' song this morning but you have overtaken me! It's ok. The contribution is more important than who contributes :)

Keep up the good spirit!

Kind regards
Valli (please call me valli, no madam/ji/etc for me)

Dear Shri. Raghy

I could not get my favourite kuthu song in youtube. Only have to hear it, please...

http://www.dishant.com/jukebox.php?songid=27767

Cheers!

I haven't heard the above song. I will listen to it fully and then post the comment. But the other song you had posted 'வாங்க மச்சான் வாங்க உங்க வழியப்பார்த்து போங்க' - it is one of my favourites from my school days and this is one of the songs I enact at home :)

The other two songs you had mentioned in the film 'Thiruda Thirudi' are also very very good ones!

Kind regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back