• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Tamil Kadi Jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Commerce Prof was explaining in detail about debit column, creditcolumn etc in the class, which was rather boring. A last bench student whispered " intha vathiyar sariyana rahu column"

One Gentleman was trying for a Job, as per his mother's advice he was applying for all Government offices.
Whenever he see a Government notification in News paper he used to note the address and apply.
He never got a reply for any his application.
Once he saw a tender notification and applied to that dept for a job.
The brahaspathi who was occupying that chair replied him stating that your application is rejected as the same is not in prescribed form besides EMD is not Enclosed along with the application and it was from TN Govt.
Our friend shown this reply to all his friend s and told them
APPLY APPLY NO REPLY CENTRAL GOVT BAD GOVT
APPLY APPLY REPLY TN GOVT Good Govt..

Last edited:
Once a Young kid asked his father 500 rs to join a School Trip.
The kids mother was scared in sending the kid and Father of the Kid was also not interested.
The Kid remembered the Granny's wordings which was For people those who don't get help from others only God alone can help. Bagavane Thunai.
The Kid immediatly took a post card and wrote the entire matter in it and in the Address column it wrote as The God , India.
The post card went all around the country and reached P.M.s office.
Luckily the P.M. saw the card and asked his P.A. to send some 100 rs to the Kid.
The Kid received the money next day noted that it is from P.M.'s office took a post card and wrote
"Dear God Thanks for sending 100 Rs.
I asked for 500 Rs for School tour which is over long back and preserving this money for next year tour.
Note : Please god next time send money directly to me
This P.M. office have knocked 400 Rs and they gave me only 100 Rs. Be Careful....

ரெண்டு கிளோஸ் பிரெண்ட்ஸ் . ஒண்ணா வேலைக்கு போயிட்டு ஒண்ணா சாயங்காலம் தண்ணி அடிச்சுட்டு வீட்டுக்கு வரவங்க . ரெண்டு பேர் வீடுமே கிட்ட கிட்ட இருந்துது. தினம் வேலை முடிஞ்சு தண்ணி அடிச்சுட்டு தப்பான வீடு கதவை தட்டி அடி துப்பு வாங்கறவங்க.
ரெண்டு பேர்ல ஒத்தன் கொஞ்சம் புத்திசாலி . அவன் தண்ணி அடிச்சாப்பிறகு சொன்னான் , டேய் தினம் நம்ம பொண்டாட்டி கிட்டே தப்பான வீட்டு கதவை தட்டி திட்டு வாங்கி வெறுத்து போச்சு இன்னிக்கு நான் சொல்ற படி செஞ்சா திட்டு வாங்க வேண்டாம்னு சொன்னான் . இன்னம் ஒத்தனும் சரி ன்னு சொன்னான். modha வீட்டு வாசல் பொய் ரெண்டு பேரும் நின்னு கதவை தட்டினாங்க . உள்ளே இருந்து ஒரு பொம்பளை வந்தவுடன் pudhdhisali சொன்னான் எங்க ரெண்டு பேர்ல யாரு ஒன கணவனோ அவனை உள்ளே இழுத்து கோம்மா innothhan வீடு போகணும் சொன்ன னாம். சரிதானே

I am working for an Engg college. Once for the computer lab, one of my student came with half uniform (only the uniform shirt and the pant was a jeans). My lab staff was so angry and scolded him and wrote in the attendance against his name as "present, without pant"
My chemistry attender don't know English. In the instruction class, he told the students to mix the chemicals slowly, otherwise it may lead to an accident, as "Don't pour it, poooooooooooouuuuuuuurrrrrrr it"

A man is having RS 200 but he gave 100Rs each for 4 beggars.

Indha kanakku seriya? thappa?

Seri than... Yenna naalu peruku nallathuna yethuvume thappu illa..

Son: Appa namma veetla kakka katthuna relatives varuvangala?

Appa: Yes

Son: Appadina yeppo thirumbi povanga?

Appa: Unga amma kathina poiduvanga..............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back