• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sunday Reflection

Today is the day for bizarre events
In palani in tamil nadu some people left skeleton parts in dead of night outside houses of people.
When residentds opened the front door they were both stunned and scared

Police are investigating .

Today is the day for bizarre events
In palani in tamil nadu some people left skeleton parts in dead of night outside houses of people.
When residentds opened the front door they were both stunned and scared

Police are investigating

கந்தனுக்கு அரோகரா ! Strange things really happening on Sunday .(also ஆடி ஷஷ்டி ). BJP and other Hindu units have given a call for Vel Pujai - Hindus are requested to place a Vel in their door steps and to recite கந்தஸஷ்டி கவசம் - Hindu Back lash following the கருப்பர் கூட்டம் 's ytube blasphemous version.? -.Dravidian sympathizers are feeling the heat !

Dravidians are in தர்ம சஙகடம். தமிழ் கடவுள்'s honour at stake . If they participate they may seen leaning towards BJP - If they don't then their claim to be "தமிழன்" will be questionable!

This rendering by Soolamangalam sisters is the most popular one !

Lyrics is in கறமுற Tamil!

Dravidians are in தர்ம சஙகடம். தமிழ் கடவுள்'s honour at stake . If they participate they may seen leaning towards BJP - If they don't then their claim to be "தமிழன்" will be questionable!

This rendering by Soolamangalam sisters is the most popular one !

Lyrics is in கறமுற Tamil!

Tks for posting .I enjoyed it

Raji

I think that Kavasam is in the same ragam as நகுமோமு to start with and ends in மத்யமாவதி. Is there any other ragam in between ?
JJ ji,
There are three rounds of these four rāgams - Ābēri, ShubhapanthuvarāLi, KalyāNi and Thõdi in this rāgamālikā, which ends with Ābēri and Madhyamāvathi.

BTW, last rāgam wrongly given as Sindhubhairavi in Wiki!!

Are the sisters who sang the kavasam stil
active professionnels.
I have heard them sing " Tiruppuura kunrathil ,,,,,,?? Tiruchendur malai ethirolikkum"
Will there be usual mudic season and sabha hopping and delicacies to be had at thr sabhas.
Covid has distorted our way of life.

Sri vaishnavite janmashtami id on 10th sept.
This some relative informed me
Hopefully covid status might be better.with less restrictions on movement .
Let us see what transpires in one month

Are IT companies doing better due to lockdown?
They are likely to save on offive space as most are working from home
They do not have to pay for food or give coupons for any beverages.
Thry csb recruit freshers and pay them less
They can layoff seniors with no accountability.
They need not give promotions or increments.
It is worth starting an IT company
2Raga of self reliance in defence has made shares of defence PSU such as BEL, BDL, HAL to shoot up by 10 %,
Yes bank and JP associates are hittingcircuitd everyday
Telecom shares are volatilr with court cases on payment of their dues to govtAll in all an exciting week in share market

Raji

Yes After your response I replayed Kavacham - I could spot Thodi - but Kalyani and சுப பந்துவராளி - I am clueless Can you help me where I missed these ragas in Kavacham - கைல வெண்ணெய் இருக்க நெய்க்கு அலையலாமா? - that too on Krishna Jayanthi - I don't google search !

Why google search when members here are helpiful (#86)

Google Search sometimes futile ! I have wasted many hours searching Musris rendering of Dikshidar Kriti - Pahimam ratanachala nayak in Mukhari Any idea how to get that?

Telecom shares are volatilr with court cases on payment of their dues to govtAll in all an exciting week in share market(90#)

Volatile because of Jio' s VoLTE ! If Mukesh's suggestions to with draw 2G spectrum is accepted it would be the death knell for all companies that are surviving on 2G - Aggressive Jio can manipulate the market.

J J Ji,
I have given the sequence in which the four rāgams appear, thrice. Each change has a short instrumental music too. Now try to identify.
Only the concluding rāgam does not have any instrumental introduction!

Regarding Musiri's song, Google doesn't help. But the same song is rendered in sweet voices. Please search YouTube uploads.

I have not surrendered my original 2G (BSNL) Not changed to a different service provider using Number portability. I use Jio only & BSNL line is kept active by PV365 - Validity 1 year. ₹1/day If Jio fails I switch over to BSNL - Interestingly I remember BSNL No (பழக்க தோஷம்) of over 2 decades - But for Jio No I have to refer my diary - unable to memorise - seems beyond my mental capabilities - somany passwords - login PW, Transaction PW , Profile PW - 4 digit & 6 digit APIN , MPIN ! Add the Credit or Debit Card no . Validity period CVV - தலை சுத்தரது!

Last edited:
You can imagine my plight in digital era - number list is growing like அனுமார் வால் - every day

Aadhar - PAN - SB A/c No - IFSC Code - Customer Id The challenge is all of them are bet. 10 & 20 digit numbers

If you don't get the password correct - maximum 3 attempts - Account is locked!
Yes My yes bank mobile banking got locked for the above reason to day .

Before you enter the OTP in the box it is time out! If I do it in a hurry I get a message OTP wrong , try again - Captcha is confusing 0O Z2 This is really challenging!

No - I am no Sakuntala Devi - to take on these big numbers !

Will face recognition solve all this? or Finger print?

Todays concern _ How to plan z trip from bangalore to cochin . The mode of travel . Feel jittery to take a flight after recent AI crash
IT is monsoon time and so more risk .
Trains I do not know if there are any now.
Cabs appear to be better.But one has to go via TN coimbotore.Then mutiple epasses of three states and quarabtine fears.
It is stupid to subject people to so much hastles for a 500 km trip

You can imagine my plight in digital era - number list is growing like அனுமார் வால் - every day

Aadhar - PAN - SB A/c No - IFSC Code - Customer Id The challenge is all of them are bet. 10 & 20 digit numbers

If you don't get the password correct - maximum 3 attempts - Account is locked!
Yes My yes bank mobile banking got locked for the above reason to day .

Before you enter the OTP in the box it is time out! If I do it in a hurry I get a message OTP wrong , try again - Captcha is confusing 0O Z2 This is really challenging!

No - I am no Sakuntala Devi - to take on these big numbers !

Will face recognition solve all this? or Finger print?
It would be a good idea to make some young nimble fingered person to operate the keys after 2 failed attempts. I normally give to my daughter after 2 failed attempts

Covid has redefined relationships between husband and wife locked up to remain in close proximity.
In some cases ot is leading to more physical love and in others more friction and domestic violence
I suppose we can expect separations of somecouples and more additions to other families
This is an inusual situation with no end in sight
Loss of income also redefining relationships.
Add to it loss of comfort due to domestic servants not being available is adding to tensions home

Men are relegated to the tasks of dish washing and baby sitting and women feel the pressure of domestic work of cooking and cleaning.
Senior citizen are mostly coping better as they have seen thru many such crisis in their lives.Singles feel suffocared locked in and can get lonely.
Many may require psychatrist help in these times.
Mpst ha

I unlocked my Yes bank Mobile Banking - It is easy !

I just tried to login into internet banking - Faced with a different challenge - PW expired create new PW - I got the following objection & instructions while attempting to create a new PW at every attempt!

Short Minimum 8 letters

Long Should be less than 16 letters

Should have atleast one cap. letter

It should have atleast one numbers

Two continuous numbers cannot be the same

Should have Special character

This is an older PW

PW is weak

Frustrating objections!

After many failed attempts I thought I will try this manipulation in the same expired PW - Transport the first letter to different position - Succes PW created ! I have learnt the trick - Pick any one letter from its position and shift it to different position! This opens enormous possible combinations!

Mobile banking is smart banking unlike net banking & Decided to get out of net banking!

I unlocked my Yes bank Mobile Banking - It is easy !

I just tried to login into internet banking - Faced with a different challenge - PW expired create new PW - I got the following objection & instructions while attempting to create a new PW at every attempt!

Short Minimum 8 letters

Long Should be less than 16 letters

Should have atleast one cap. letter

It should have atleast one numbers

Two continuous numbers cannot be the same

Should have Special character

This is an older PW

PW is weak

Frustrating objections!
After many failed attempts I thought I will try this manipulation in the same expired PW - Transport the first letter to different position - Succes PW created ! I have learnt the trick - Pick any one letter from its position and shift it to different position! This opens enormous possible combinations!

Mobile banking is smart banking unlike net banking & Decided to get out of net banking!
Try shifting partly to SBI or Indian Bank .They have very good onlinr and internet banking.They have well designed websites.Butcpoor servicrc at some branches

Latest ads

Back