• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sunday Reflection

krish44

It would be worthwhile to take back the flat from the promoter and rent it out as a fully furnished flat to singles :)normally 2.or 3 together take it. Give it to north indiaan males or females.You will not regret it
My flat in chennai my single tenant went off to coimbotore to escape corons. One resident had /ested positive. He asked me for discount in rent
I gave him 25% for next two months .He was delighted.
Large flats in good locations are a blessing
.Do not give it on company lease. You will regret it .Never rent out to families .Bachelors ( male or femalle) are best .
Stop paying maintenance to society until you can get a tenant.( My solution to downturn).

krish44

My flat in delhi is locked since march. Since someone stole water meter I have no water bills.Lol
I told soomeone to shut off power supply.
I remote manage my flat .
Until october keep away from delhi or chennai.
Do you know chickmagalur resorts are best for holiday in corona time . It is most safe in corona times

tbs

hi

my tenant left chennai and staying in a village near coimbatore....working remotely from march....i get my

regular rent....but maintenace charge will be 50% till corona goes away....lol.....in delhi.....the tenant ran away

to kerala....he lost job in delhi....but his father pays rent from kerala....

krish44

Jj ji
Yes bank shares went down to 11.4 about 10% lower than fpo price . I added more to my collection of shares.let me how much more it tanks

Janaki Jambunathan

Do you know chickmagalur resorts are best for holiday in corona time . It is most safe in corona times(#22)

Resent resort experience - Jambu's batch mate meet was held in Ramada Kochi bet 18 & 20 th (3nights 2days package at concession for a group of 15) booked in advance 4 months earlier! By Jan the first corona cropped up in Kerala By 1 week of Feb. Govt. declared medical emergency ! We were scared and wanted to cancel the booking Ramada refused since no refund was possiblr for discount bulk booking. As loss would be heavy (₹60000 for lake facing ₹ 45000 for others) with அசட்டு தைரியம் we all met at Ramada - Lock down was not clamped then .Luckily none of us test positive for corona till date!

1595929890933_IMG-20200315-WA0000.jpg

krish44

My son , DIL and kid went to chickmagajur resort couple of weeks back with no after effects .I believe the resort had locked in the servants months back and sanitised the place.They ensured that guests do not come in contact with each others. Towels and all toiletries were in the room on the day of moving in for the period of stay.Food left outside the door for picking up.

Janaki Jambunathan

We went all around city painting it red ! Went to Kaladdi Chotaniikar No mask no distancing moving in crowd - Lulu mall avoided - always "House Full" Enjoyed the Cruise at Kochi port enjoyed the குத்து ,dance on board in gay abandan !

Janaki Jambunathan

Curious ?

This "குத்து" was not preplanned or stage managed ! spontaneous response! The pulsating beat came alive when the(tourist) guide switched on the music player - simple easy for குத்து! - some put on their dancing shoes on the spur of the moment!

While strolling along the Marine Drive a street vendor selling toy dholak was pestering me to buy one Offer price ₹300 - To shake him off I bargained for ₹ 100 and he walked out as expected. At the jetty near the boarding point he reappeared - I had to buy that now he was ready to give it to me at the bargained price of ₹ 100 ! Dholak is a clue for identification !

You can see me in the group photo seated 2nd from the right in a light coloured saree Jambu in Red T shirt standing . Next to him on the right (bald) is Razak- Now try to find them in the Video! Hope you do it right If not then I will do it for you!

krish44

Yes bank had gone down to 11 .3when I had bought more to average fpo price .Now it has recovered to 12.3 .I sold 2000 shares of fpo

Janaki Jambunathan

In the video the one playing dholak is Dr.Razak The one with amigo hat ( slightly pushed backwards) doing குத்து is me! you cant see Jambu in the video clip - he was recording this video on his mobile ! Compliments to his skills - his pictures aways come hazy but never "Dirty"

krish44

PSB are set for consolidation into 4 or 5 banks.
Central bank of india is set for merger. Worth buying for substantial gain.Buy Rvnl a railway share at about 19 and collect 11.5 % dividend and promptly sell after crediting of dividend. No deposit gives 11% in short timeJP associate is hitting circuit everyday.It is gaining due to ban on chinese goods. Buy for substantial gain.

krish44

Delhi govt has opened a portal for employment.Owners of industries left high and dry by workers due to corona scare are encouraged to post their vacncies. There are more than 60000 vacancies have been posted.More than 3lakh responses they got from unemployed youth.
A geat initiative by govt

Janaki Jambunathan

You are actively involved in trading Keeps you engaed 5 days a week Mon thru Fri. Enjoy the thrill!

We have taken voluntary retirement After a fairly long successful inings we are back in pavilion We had 8 demat ac with 4ac each.

1 Single 2 Joint with spouse 3 Joint with 1son 4 Joint with 2son - all active till we decided quit in 2000

Gradually disposed most of the shares. NAV of our share holding would be 45L (MF & Exchange Traded gold bonds included)as on date.

Later Invested only in Risk free Guaranteed income schemes to the maximum allowed limit (P F 1.5L -. SCSS 15L - PMVVY 15L FD (under insurance coverage) 5L and the amount in excess not covered

Jambu also pays the LIC premium.of both sons (1.5L) + PPF 1.5 L But 80CC - limited to 1.5L only.

After filing IT returns we have a cash balance (5L) assement year 20 - 21 available for investment - I think I will go for "We Care" deposit offer of SBI which is open til l Sept.30 This is exclusively for Sr.Citizen - and 5L investment will be under Insurance cover as existing FD are in different bank !

We are not for " Financial Adventure" any more ! Our savings are for passing on to next generation and not for risky adventure in the evening our lives

We maintain same standard of living with no compromise Sufficient provision were made for retirement We planned that way I have Health Insurance for 10L cover . Jambu has separate policy 3 L cover 1/ 3 of my cover at an annual premium 33000 almost 2.5 times my premium cost of 13000

In addition each one of use have 5L cover in my son's group insurance for employee -parents can be included withi 25% co-payment.

krish44

Hi
I just spend 45 minutes in the morning and half hour at closing time on share investing.
It is for fum
It is less than 5% of my worth.All my gains I promptly spend in going to resorts and foreign holidays.
I post so that anyone in this forum can use it for their benifit.

Janaki Jambunathan

Nice to see you make easy money sitting in front a screen and takeing knowledgeable decision is a split second - I must compliment your shrewdness!

Remember Kochi Ramada - when you search for a good resort to spend your money !

Great ambiance!

krish44

Tks jj ji .
I have to go to cochin on aug 30th to attend nieces wedding . I do not know if I can make it with lockdown in place.Then Cochin zRamada it shall be
if I make it to cochin

Follow Tamil Brahmins on Social Media

Latest posts