• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sridhi baba

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

siganeswarie

here i like let you know the miracle u gain from sridhi baba

a magic in your heart
when i so upset when feel tears around me
i chant sai sai sai
and i feel mind relax
i feel calmness in me
my problem solve away

if u om sridhi sai namaha
om sridhi baba pratotesyath
om shanthi om shanthi
it bring calm in mind give u energetic

sridhi baba devotess can post anything share u miracle

Shiridi baba- miracles

SHIRIDI BABA-The Tomb that speaks & Moves

Attachments

• SHIRIDI BABA-The tomb that speaks and moves.doc
    47.5 KB · Views: 141
Shiridi baba foto

Shridi Baba- Perfect Master

PHOTO

Attachments

• The Perfect Master of the Age.doc
    139 KB · Views: 113
good ambes
u give great information
post more
thanks frm siganes

Baba's vachan

Baba boley: I was born to serve mankind and to make Shirdi a blessed place, where the rich and the poor, literate and illiterate, the pious and the saintly, the wordly and the wise could assemble and remember the higher spirit of things as manifested by the Supreme Being who is omnipresent.

I live in one and all. I live in Shirdi, but I also live in the heart of each and every devotee who worships me and pays obeisance to me.
My message is simple: Love all and be kind to all because I live and exist in all.
So if you worship all - animals and men alike - you will never fail to serve me.
Be my bhakta and the inheritor of all that I have to give you - blessings, bliss and benediction. Shirdi is holy. My guru stayed here; my friends stayed here; and now you visit here. May God's abundant grace be upon you all.

Extracts from Sri Sai Satcharitra

These are some of the extracts taken from Sai Satcharitra.

The life of a Saint is neither logical nor dialectical. It shows us true and great path.

The simple remembrances of my name will do away with sins of speech & hearing

I am the mother origin of all beings; nothing will harm him, who trusts his attention towards me.

Baba himself watered the soil for three years and grew a garden where stands present Samadhi Mandir.

Baba always said, “poverty is batter than kingship, for better than lordship. The Lord is always brother of the poor.

Baba always advocated daan (charity) & feeding the poor.

Baba always used to say, (God is the sole owner).

Baba said, body should neither be neglected nor fondled with and to be taken care to attain God vision or self realization.

Baba said whoever devoutly offers to me a leaf, flower, fruit or water of that pure hearted man, I accept that pious offerings.

Baba always said to all that Ram & Rahim are one and the same.
Baba said,Woman & wealth are two main obstacles in the way of our spiritual life.

It is on account of (former relationship) that we have come to gather, let us serve each other and be happy.

Saint sees scandal monger removes the dirt (fault) of others by his tongue & in a way he obliges the person and is to be thanked.

After performing many deeds of merits you are born as a human. One to lead righteous life with mind calm & composed.

Baba said, “Objects of the sense enjoyment first to be offered to the Guru than attachment for them will naturally vanishes

Baba often said, “his devotees be at any distance, he will be drawn to Shirdi like sparrow with thread tied to its feet.

Baba freely allowed worshiping of own deity.

Baba tought by udi (ash) that our body composed of five elements, will fall down after all enjoyment and reduce to ashes
Guru Purnima was the only festival which Baba asked devotees to celebrate.
Guru can be a good guide but sadguru is an experience.

Last edited:
Sai Baba, one of the foremost sadgurus of India, lived in, Shirdi for 60 years and elevated it to the status of a great spiritual center. Shirdi is located in the state of Maharashtra, India. He never preached, toured or discoursed. He shunned unnecessary publicity. Yet by the sheer brilliance of His spiritual fire he drew innumerable devotees to him from all over the country, irrespective of their caste or creed. He took Samadhi in 1918 (i.e, cast off his physical body). Yet His power to mould and develop his devotees is such that, even more than 50 years after His Samadhi, Sai Baba is still a dynamic spiritual force that countless Indians invoke for their spiritual and material welfare.
Baba’s gospel that He taught by example is that religious and communal differences are meaningless in matters of the spirit. He was the embodiment of dispassion, purity and simplicity and was an enigma to all. None knew His caste, creed or parentage and neither did He think it was important to reveal it. He taught the unity of all religions and the universality of Spirit in all existence. His method of teaching was through direct experience. We urge our readers who are new to the Sai Philosophy to read Sai Satcharitra – the wonderful life and teachings of the supreme master of our age.

Shirdi Sri Saibaba.

Shirdi Sai Baba was a poornapurusha. He lived a life pure Gnani and set an example for others to follow.He did not give lectures on Spiritual subjects,but gave simple words of advise to follow. The following words of Baba ring in my ears when, some one less fortunate than me approaches me:

"Unless there is some relationship or connection, nobody goes any where. If any men or creatures come to you, do not discourteously drive them away, but receive them well and treat them with due respect. Shri Hari (God) will be certainly pleased, If you give water to thirsty, bread to the hungry, clothes to the naked, and your Verandah to strangers for sitting and resting. If anybody wants any money from you , and you are not inclined to give, do not give; but do not bark at him like a dog."

" Let anybody speak hundreds of things against you, do not resent by giving any bitter reply. If you always tolerate such things, you will certainly be happy".

What wonderful words. If I could follow a few words of the Saint of Shirdi in my life, I am the luckiest person on the earth.

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Sai Baba of Shirdi Says:

If you cannot endure abuse from another, just say a simple word or two, or else leave.

Shirdi Sai Baba Gift

We are a family based in Mumbai and London who are sincere devotees of Sri Shirdi Sai Baba with varied mind satisfying experiences through prayer and devotion. We would like to offer other overseas Shirdi Sai Baba devotees who can have an opportunity to have a blessed idol of Sri Sai Baba direct from Shirdi straight to the devotees heart and home.
This website has been made out of love and devotion to our Sadguru Sri Sai of Shirdi. If there are any errors or inaccuracies, we bow to Sri Sai Nath and our readers for their forgiveness.

Miracles of Sai Baba

The sacred Sai Satcharitra has got 101 miracles performed by Sai Baba during his mortal lifetime. We have gone through and made a list of all the miracles that Baba performed.

Shirdi Sai Baba Experiences

Devotees from all around the world have had numerous experiences of Sri Sai Baba through their prayers and devotion. We have created a platform where devotees can share their experiences with others, and also enlighten themselves by reading through the various experiences of other devotees.
If you have had any experiences related to Shirdi Sai Baba and would like to share it with others, please visit our Sai Baba Experiences section.

Sai Baba Leelas

On one occasion, he stayed in the Maruti temple, behind the Chavadi, in company of a saint Devidas. Later, saint Jankidas also came to Shirdi and the three of them often discussed spiritual matters sitting in the Hanuman or Maruti temple. After this, Baba mostly made the masjid his home. He called it mother (mai) and christened it "Dwarka", after Lord Krishna's kingdom. Dwarkamai thus came to life. According to Sansthan's communication handler, Dilip Kote, Sai Baba, as an incarnation of Shiva, naturally chose a shamshon (burial ground) for his abode. In keeping with the traditions prevalent in the region, Hindus, (as well as Muslims) are also buried, if cremation (as per Hindu custom) is not preferred. Thus, Baba's own "Samadhi" and those of his close associates, lies in the complex.
Once there was a cyclonic storm and it was wet and cold. A leper by the name of Bhagoji Shinde lived in a small hut that got swept away in the running waters. No one came to his help for fear of contracting leprosy. Baba rescued him and brought him indoors; he hit his stick ) on the ground and in that rainy season a fire sprang from nowhere, providing warmth. Soon Bhagoji's leprosy disappeared and this was taken as Sai's miracle. The same fire continues to burn till today and provides udi or vibhuti (holy ash) to millions of devotees. By giving udi, Baba wished to convey that ultimately our bodies will become ash. All our desires, wants and worldly ambitions will be reduced to ash, so why concentrate on such a life? However, the udi also became a symbol of cure and hope to many because when Baba distributed it, many were helped. Although Baba had all the eight major siddhis (celestial powers) at his command, he rarely used them.
The various miracles and curative powers of the udi are several and many have benefited from it. At a philosophical level, Sai encouraged oblation of ego, desires and wants to the dhuni (burning fire) and it made ash of all these, thus cleansing a human being. Till date, udi is used by devotees to all ends. There are instances where it helped in safe birth during a difficult delivery, as in case of Maina Tai. It helped another devotee Narayan Rao's friend recover from a scorpion bite. On yet another occasion, Shama's brother's wife suffered from plague and the udi helped her. Even doctors like Pillai who suffered from guinea-worms used udi.
Sai chose a dilapidated mosque to be his abode and started living in it. His contact in the early days of stay was with a few chosen people only, like Bayajabai (who brought him food), Mhalsapati (who, as priest had first welcomed him), Appa Bhil (who collected firewood for the fire, later to become holy dhuni), and Kashiram Shimpi (the Kumhar who made unbaked earthen pots for Baba to water his patch of garden). Enlightened masters who came to Shirdi, like Gangagir and Anandnath Maharaj, a disciple of Akkalkot Swami, noted that Sai was no ordinary gardener and stated Shirdi was indeed blessed to have a gem, a kohinoor, like Sai stay there.
This garden today is Lendi Bagh. In his early days at Shirdi, Baba never shaved his head. There was a wrestler in Shirdi called Mohiddin Tamboli. Baba agreed to enter a mock fight with him, in which Baba allowed himself to be defeated. After this Baba changed his dress and mode of living. He wore a kafni (a loose robe), under which he wore a langot (undergarment) and covered his head with a piece of cloth, which was blood-stained. By one account, it was the same cloth with which his Guru Venkusa had saved him after being hit on the head with a brick by those who were jealous that Baba got favoured treatment from the guru. Baba kept the brick and the bloodied cloth and these two were his constant companions.
By another account, Baba went for some time to Rahata to assuage the ego of a pretender Jowahar Ali, who desired to construct an Idgah adjacent to a Virabhadra temple. Due to a quarrel between the Hindus and Muslims, Ali left Rahata and went to Shirdi. He knew the Quran by heart and wanted Baba to be his disciple, in order to impress the people of Shirdi that Baba was under him. Baba played the part for six months after which the fraudulent guru himself left Shirdi forever, when he realized Baba's greatness and when he was tested by Devidas.
Sai's reputation was initially established as a medicine man because he helped various people who were afflicted with diseases. He cured leprosy, eye-infections, cholera and other illnesses that troubled the folks of Shirdi. It was held that due to Sai's presence, no ill could visit Shirdi. Till today, servitor T. Govindan holds that tantric and other tamasic powers cannot enter Shirdi.
This incensed the village vaid, Kulkarni and he looked for a chance to humiliate Sai. This opportunity arose when Sai requested oil merchants to give him some oil as alms for his lamps. After some months of indulging Sai, a few oil merchants decided to stop giving him free oil to light the lamps in Dwarkamai under the growing jealousy of the village vaid Kulkarni.
Sai did not react and filled his earthen lamps with water and lit them. They burned brighter! Such is the power of saints. The village vaid who had instigated the oil-merchants was reduced to poverty, and till today (the year 2004) his house lies in ruins in Shirdi.

Shirdi Baba

Sri Sai Baba of Shirdi repeatedly advised his followers to follow two cardinal principles in life, Shraddha and Saburi .

Shraddha in Sanskrit means faith generated out of utmost devotion, which may not be based on rational belief or intellectual wisdom, but a divine inspiration.

Saburi, a word of Arabic origin means patience and perseverance , a quality needed for the seeker of truth to reach the goal.

There are many trying situations in life. A test may come in the form of frustration, distress, agony, illness, mishaps, prolonged wait or a loss. In such moments we should hold our faith in Lord with patience and wait to overcome the difficulties.

Another advise of his to be followed is Remuneration for labour, he said that
Nobody should take labour of others in vain. The worker should be paid his dues promptly and liberally.

He set an example in following all these qualities in his life. He never kept money or food. He distributed them to others in need immediately on receipt.

His biography "Shri Sai Satcharitra" is available in the following Website.
Shri Sai Satcharitra - Life-story of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba

Regards,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore

Last edited:
Sai Baba of Shirdi

Sai Baba of Shirdi was a crown jewel among Saints. He lived his entire life out in a small and obscure village in India. The villagers of Shirdi each claimed him as a member of their own religion, Muslim or Hindu, but really he came to make peace between them and he always encouraged each to stick to his own religious path. He drew devotees from all over the country though he never traveled and never cared for fame. Over and over his devotees found he knew their innermost thoughts and details of their lives. He effected cures, conferred health, happiness, and prosperity, and made childless couples conceive. His real purpose though was to awaken in them a longing for the spiritual life. Thousands thought of him as a wonderful saint with miraculous powers but his innermost circle knew him to be in incarnation of God himself. Some said of Datta, others of Shiva, still others saw ecstatic visions of their own beloved Guru or chosen Ishta (personalized icon of God) while gazing at Him. He himself said only that he was the humble servant of God and pleased and furthered all who came in contact with him. Many books have been written about Shirdi Sai Baba but the Shri Sai Satcharita, the story of Sai Baba's life and actions (quoted from below) was written in his own lifetime and is best known among Sai devotees. Just before leaving his body he told a disciple he would be reborn in a certain village 8 years hence and so it came to pass. (See section on Sathya Sai Baba.)

Sai Baba was first seen as a youth of sixteen sitting under a neem tree in Shirdi. None knew his origin or past. Even then he seemed to be full of the knowledge of Brahman. He had no desire for worldly objects, even in dream. He kicked out Maya (illusion) and Mukti (illumination) was serving at his feet. This young lad, fair, smart, and very handsome, was first seen under a Neem tree seated in an Asan (meditative posture). The people of the village were wonderstruck to see such a young lad practicing hard penance, not minding heat and cold. By day he associated with none. by night he was afraid of nobody. People were wondering whence that young chap turned up. His form and features were so handsome that a mere look endeared him to all. He went to nobody's door, always sat near the Neem tree. Outwardly he looked very young; but by his action He was really a great soul. He was the embodiment of dispassion and an enigma to all.

Once it so happened, that a sadhak (disciple) of Yoga came to Shirdi with Nanasaheb Chandorkar. He had studied all the works on Yoga, including the Yoga-sutras of Patanjali, but had no practical experience. He could not concentrate his mind and attain samadhi (the highest meditative state) even for a short time. He thought that if Sai Baba be pleased with him, He will show him the way to attain samadhi for a long time. With this object in view he came to Shirdi and when he went to the Masjid he saw Sai Baba eating bread with onion. On seeing this, a thought arose in his mind, "How can this man, who is eating stale bread with raw onion, solve my difficulties and help me?" Sai Baba read his mind and said to Nanasaheb - "Oh Nana, he who has the power to digest onion, should eat it and none else". Hearing this remark, the yogi was wonder-struck and then he fell at Baba's Feet with complete surrender. With pure and open mind, he asked his difficulties and got their solution from Baba. Thus being satisfied and happy, he left Shirdi with Baba's Udi (sacred ash) and blessings.

as sridhi baba say he back in 8 years
there now a person sooryaji yogis that talk about sun appear
in here to visualise the benefit of sun and power of sun meditation that can heal all sickness.
as baba say no caste in learning hindu muslim christian is all one so thus this yogis say sun can be meditated by all religion.
he sooryaji yogis been all over country spreading the sun meditation
he have been to malaysia
he born in india
he was 39 years old
but full of divine

"Shirdi saibaba 108 ashtothram "

aum shree saaye naadhaaya nama
aum shree laxmi naaraayanaaya nama
aum shree krishna raama shiva maaruthyaadhi rupaaya nama
aum shesha shaayene nama
aum godhavari thadashiradi vaasine namah
aum baktha shrudhaalayaaya namah