• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Songs..... Beautiful TAMIL songs

Status
Not open for further replies.
ஆஹா! என்னே ஆழ்ந்த கருத்துள்ள பாடல்!! :)

கருத்துக்கு என்ன குறைச்சல்? ‪Tamil Movie Song - Mundhanai Mudichu - Naan Pudikkum Maappillai Thaan‬‏ - YouTube ரொம்ப கருத்துள்ள பாட்டில்லையோ? Let's look at the lyrics....

மூஞ்சிய தூக்கம காஞ்சிபுரம் பட்டு வாங்கிக் கொடுக்கணும் டோய் !
ராத்திரி ஷோவுக்கு டூரிங் டாகீசில் கூட்டிட்டு போகணும் டோய் !
சாமத்துல கால் வலிச்சா நீவி உட கத்துக்கணும்..
சேவக் கோழி கூவு முன்பே வாசலையும் கூட்டிடனும்..

I could not afford Kanchipuram silk sarees.. but, whatever I bought, my wife enjoyed them. We set up தனிக் குடித்தனம் in Gummidipoondi; the small town had three 'touring talkies'.. we didn't miss any movie.. movie was not important for my wife.. it is the outing, watching the movie with one or two pillars obstructing the screen... even today she cherishes those days. Performing 'foot massage' to the wife more often than not leads to இன்பச் சுரங்கம்! anyone who does not massage wife's feet miss more than half the pleasure.. I din't miss that at all! (Sometimes we could be fighting, not even talking to each other, still I would be massaging her feet!).

The last line was pushing it... my wife knows never to ask me that... she knows, I would just dismiss her with ' சர்தான் போடி! அதுக்கு வேற ஆளைப் பாரு!'..

மாமான்னு கூப்பிட்டா எம்மான்னு கேக்காம தப்பாளைப் போடணும் டோய்!
மான்னுன்னு தேன்னுன்னு மல்லிகைப் பூவெச்சு மாரோடு சாய்க்கனும் டோய்!

Listen to that song once again, please! My wife listened to that song this morning and added couple of more wishes too!..

Cheers!

Greetings.

When I was young, I used to own a sorry looking bycycle. The bell seldom worked. On rainy days or on wet roads, brakes never worked. But then, I was not the only one with such difficulties... most persons sang this in my village... possibly everywhere!

Cheers!

கருத்துக்கு என்ன குறைச்சல்?

Haiyo, Raghy Anna! I did not write it in the negative sense, I only wrote it in the positive sense! Now, you have to believe me when I say this and I am sure you will.

Doesn't every girl secretly wish these things! I did!

'சேவக் கோழி கூவு முன்பே வாசலையும் கூட்டிடனும்' - I have allergic rhinitis and sinusitis and the cold December mornings of India is a challenging time for me! There have been many a mornings when my husband has drawn 'கோலம்' at our 'வாசல்' and my little son has tagged along and contributed his share with a chalkpiece!

Kind regards

Last edited:
'சேவக் கோழி கூவு முன்பே வாசலையும் கூட்டிடனும்' - I have allergic rhinitis and sinusitis and the cold December mornings of India is a challenging time for me! There have been many a mornings when my husband has drawn 'கோலம்' at our 'வாசல்' and my little son has tagged along and contributed his share with a chalkpiece!

That was cool! There was never a call for me to do that. Thanks for sharing with us!

Cheers!

Greetings.

Here is a lovely Tamizh song. (I am glad, I just had my dinner...). 'கல்யாண சமையல் சாதம்' song from மாயா பஜார் has one list of yummy yummy dishes. Similarly, this song has one more list of yummy dishes.

‪Rajni special: Nitham nitham nelluchoru...song‬‏ - YouTube

Cheers!

Dear Raghy
கண்ணதாசன் உண்மையிலேயே அனுபவித்து எழுதி இருக்கிறார்! மீன் குழம்பு முதல் நாளைவிட அடுத்த நாள்தான் மேலும் நன்றாக இருக்கும்!! Similar to our வத்தகுழம்பு or (வத்தல் குழம்பு). :)

Kind regards

Dear All

Here is one very BEAUTIFUL tamil song by கண்ணதாசன் from the movie 'குமுதம்' - 'கல்லிலே கலைவண்ணம் கண்டான், இரு கண்பார்வை மறைந்தாலும் காணும் வகை தந்தான்'.

‪kallile kalivannam kandan‬‏ - YouTube

Kind regards

Dear Friends

Another beautiful Tamil song that I like - 'அமுதும் தேனும் எதற்கு நீ அருகினில் இருக்கையிலே எனக்கு' from the movie 'தை பிறந்தால் வழி பிறக்கும்'.

Music by K.V. Mahadevan and lyrics by சுரதா. - ‪Amudum thenum‬‏ - YouTube

Enjoy

P.S. Raghy anna, without googling can you tell who the heroine is?

Sowbagyavathy Valli, greetings.

கிழிஞ்சுது போ! எனக்கு பகலிலேயே பசு மாடு தெரியாது; ராத்திரியில் எருமை தெரியுதான்னு கேட்டா எப்படி? I hardly know the names of actresses... nowadays even the actors. That was the case even when I was watching movies on regular basis! I have no idea who that heroine actress was... sorry!:noidea:

Cheers!

Sowbagyavathy Valli, greetings.

கிழிஞ்சுது போ! எனக்கு பகலிலேயே பசு மாடு தெரியாது; ராத்திரியில் எருமை தெரியுதான்னு கேட்டா எப்படி? I hardly know the names of actresses... nowadays even the actors. That was the case even when I was watching movies on regular basis! I have no idea who that heroine actress was... sorry!:noidea:

Cheers!

Really?! Since you have a wide knowledge about old and new movies and songs I thought maybe you would know!

Even I don't know, but when I watched that song yesterday with my husband, he rightly guessed that it was 'RajaSulochana' who has done a lot of 'வில்லி' roles, the famous one being 'Manohara'!!

Anyway, thanks for replying :)

Have a good weekend!

hi valli,
i need a help..can u tell me the song...i like it very much.....radha yen nenjame....kannanukku sonthame....can u give me link/

or youtube .....thanks in advance....the lines are something like this.............radhayen nenjame...kannanukku sonthame...

regards
tbs

Dear Friends

I love this melodious song from the movie 'குங்குமச்சிமிழ்' - 'நிலவு தூங்கும் நேரம் நினைவு தூங்கிடாது'. Beautiful music by

Ilayaraja!

hi
very mice song..thanks..beautiful words...wonderful meanings...

regards
tbs

‪Nilavu Thoongum - Kunguma Chimizh‬‏ - YouTube

Enjoy!

hi valli

nice song...beautiful words..wonderful meanings...thanks

regards
tbs

hi valli

nice song...beautiful words..wonderful meanings...thanks

regards
tbs

Thanks for that!

Dear Tbs - the song you are asking for is 'ராதையின் நெஞ்சமே கண்ணனுக்கு சொந்தமே' sung by P.Suheela in the movie 'கனிமுத்துப்பாப்பா'!!

I shall give you two links (only audio, video not available) - Ragas in Film Music: RADHAIYIN NENJAME - KANIMUTHU PAAPA and Raathaiyinnenjame - Kanimuthu Paappa (கணிமுத்து பாப்பா) - Lyrics, Paadal, Paattu Varigal, Movie, Padam, Youtube Video, Songs, Geetham - Guruvin Inbaminge

Are you happy now?

P.S. All the credits go to my lovely husband :)

Thanks for that!

Dear Tbs - the song you are asking for is 'ராதையின் நெஞ்சமே கண்ணனுக்கு சொந்தமே' sung by P.Suheela in the movie 'கனிமுத்துப்பாப்பா'!!

I shall give you two links (only audio, video not available) - Ragas in Film Music: RADHAIYIN NENJAME - KANIMUTHU PAAPA and Raathaiyinnenjame - Kanimuthu Paappa (கணிமுத்து பாப்பா) - Lyrics, Paadal, Paattu Varigal, Movie, Padam, Youtube Video, Songs, Geetham - Guruvin Inbaminge

Are you happy now?

P.S. All the credits go to my lovely husband :)
திருமதி வள்ளி அவர்களுக்கு,
மிக்க நன்றி , இந்த பாட்டு என்னுடைய இளமை கால நினைவுகள்...இந்த பாட்டு இலங்கை வானொலியில் கேட்டதுண்டு... உங்கள் உங்களவருக்கு
என்னுடைய மிக்க நன்றி .... என்னுடைய நீண்ட கால கனவுகள்... மாலை இட்ட மன்னனோடு மனம் நிறைந்து
வாழுவேன்.....என்ன அழகான வரிகள்.....

இப்படிக்கு
tbs

hi valli,
i like this song from karuthamma,.....whenever i hear this song...i used to cry for many hours.....awesome song....

‪Porale ponnuthayee‬‏ - YouTube

regards
tbs

You are right Shri. Tbs, it is a very moving song sung by late Swarnalatha. Let her RIP.

It is one of those songs which leaves you with a heavy heart when you finish listening! என்னே lyrics by Vairamuthu!! This reminds me of another song - though not as haunting and as moving as the above one, still it leaves me with a heavy heart - 'ராசாத்தி என்னுசுரு என்னுதில்ல' from 'திருடாதிருடா'.

‪Rasathi - Thiruda Thiruda‬‏ - YouTube

This song has been sung by late Shahul Hameed - a very unique voice, I just LOVE it! RIP Shahul Hameed!

In weddings here in toronto, the first dance of the evening is selected by the couple, and is always a song that has special meaning for them.

I used to muse to mrs K that had we been married here or if we should again exchange our vows and have a western style reception, my song for her would be, ‘tere mere sapne’ from guide by rafi.

But then, I heard this song, a few months ago, and each time I hear it, it grows on me. for the whole day, this keeps ringing in my ears humming in my head and squeezing my heart;

awesome are the drops of clarinet thrown in; it would be like comparing the beauty of a drop of chocolate into a glass of milk and how it slowly spread and changes the hue (for the better).

Here is the song, from என்றென்றும் (entrentrum), music by vijaikarun, sung by Tipu

dedicated to mrs K :)

நெஞ்சே நினைவே கண்மணி (nenche niniave)

Entrentrum Songs Free Download, Tamil Songs, Mp3 Songs, Mp3 Download, Songs Listen Online, Play Online, Musiqbuzz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back