• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Solo soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
ஐரோப்பிய நாடுகளின் பிறப்பு விகிதம், கிடுகிடுவென குறைந்து வருகிறது. திருமணமானவர்கள், குழந்தை பெற்றுக் கொள்வதை விரும்புவதில்லை; திருமணம் செய்யாமல், "சேர்ந்து' வாழ்பவர்கள், "தவிர்த்து' வருகின்றனர். வரும், 2050ம் வருடம், மனித சரித்திரத்தில், குழந்தைகளை விட, முதியோர் அதிகம் இருப்பர் என, ஐ.நா.,வின் மக்கள் தொகை தொடர்பான அமைப்பு தெரிவித்துள்ளது.

This news report translates as follows:

The birth rate in Europe is coming down drastically. Married couple do not like to get children and the people "living together" avoid getting children. A U.N. Report on population has mentioned that by the year 2050, there would be more elders than children in the human history

Now, now, are you sure Bhooma Devi does not want more and more tiny bundles of joy? :)

Dear Biswa,

You know the terminology bundle of joy stuff.I used to wonder why people think that children are innocent etc.

Well just go through this...

A new borns brains weighs around 400 grams,at 1 year 1000 grams at
2 years reaches around 80% of adult size(at the age of 2 also the process of myelination is almost completed) and by 18 years the brain reaches the adult size and weighs 1400 grams.

So I always feel a child is relatively "innocent" cos he/she is not fully capable yet to manifest non innocent behaviour.

So whenever anyone says a child is innocent..I always tell myself "its just a matter of time true nature will surface after all once upon a time even I was a so called innocent kid"

Yeah I was always surprised by the first expressions of naughtiness. I was like: I didn't teach this, where did he learn this from? Now I believe it is all in-built. Now I see that he has picked up some of my vices as well. :)

On the other hand, most children invariably look very cute. I understand this is nature's design to protect them from adults. Why only humans, animal babies look cute as well. Hence the term bundle of joy (but not when the diaper needs to be changed).

So the solo soul will not get to face the trials as well as the pleasures (unless they adopt).

Dear Renu,Do you think innocence depends on the weight of the brain? I see even innocent seniors in this forum!! :baby: . . . ;)

.......... So the solo soul will not get to face the trials as well as the pleasures (unless they adopt).
Should we add 'when they are still babies'?
I know one couple who adopted a ten year old, for the fear of changing nappies and teaching them alphabets + math tables!! :pound:

Dear Renu,Do you think innocence depends on the weight of the brain? I see even innocent seniors in this forum!! :baby: . . . ;)

Dear RR Ji,

Thats a different case scenario..mostly are "Acting" Innocent!!!

Just start a controversial and BRAzen thread and see innocence fly away..I am sure you know which thread I am talking about.

Last edited:
Two more honest and genuine picturesque doubts....:)

Acting innocent :decision: Really innocent???

Really Innocent???:decision: Acting ignorant???

Dear RR Ji,

Thats a different case scenario..mostly are "Acting" Innocent!!!

Just start a controversial and BRAzen thread and see innocence fly away..I am sure you know which thread I am talking about.

Do you know why the young children and the young animals look so cute? :baby:

It is because of their eyes...or rather the size of their eyes.

The eyes do not grow with age. So the kids and young animals have adult sized eyes in their tiny faces. That is what makes them so cute and attractive.

With the age the face grows / bloats up /changes its contour to match with the over-loaded Pallavan bus (thanks to the wisdom teeth which impart no wisdom but contribute to the over crowding of the jaws).

The eyes become normal or even smaller compared to the size of the face in the adults.

On the other hand, the nose and ears KEEP growing with the age. Have you seen grand old men with hawk-like noses and ears as big as betel leaves???
:ear:

Yeah I was always surprised by the first expressions of naughtiness. I was like: I didn't teach this, where did he learn this from? Now I believe it is all in-built. Now I see that he has picked up some of my vices as well. :)

On the other hand, most children invariably look very cute. I understand this is nature's design to protect them from adults. Why only humans, animal babies look cute as well. Hence the term bundle of joy (but not when the diaper needs to be changed).

So the solo soul will not get to face the trials as well as the pleasures (unless they adopt).

People in their second childhood = children in many respects.

So the number of "children in the first + the second childhood

will be conserved despite the odds!

:baby: + :crutch: = K (constant)

ஐரோப்பிய நாடுகளின் பிறப்பு விகிதம், கிடுகிடுவென குறைந்து வருகிறது. திருமணமானவர்கள், குழந்தை பெற்றுக் கொள்வதை விரும்புவதில்லை; திருமணம் செய்யாமல், "சேர்ந்து' வாழ்பவர்கள், "தவிர்த்து' வருகின்றனர். வரும், 2050ம் வருடம், மனித சரித்திரத்தில், குழந்தைகளை விட, முதியோர் அதிகம் இருப்பர் என, ஐ.நா.,வின் மக்கள் தொகை தொடர்பான அமைப்பு தெரிவித்துள்ளது.

This news report translates as follows:

The birth rate in Europe is coming down drastically. Married couple do not like to get children and the people "living together" avoid getting children. A U.N. Report on population has mentioned that by the year 2050, there would be more elders than children in the human history

Dear VR Ji,

Once upon a time in college one of our college mates got married during his internship(arranged marriage) and he came back bragging saying that how innocent his wife was on their honeymoon and said this to all of us

"you know she was so innocent!! she didnt know anything..I had to teach her everything..I am so glad I married her and got a girl like her in this age and not like the girls some of you guys date here in college"

Some guys were mad with him for bragging and told him "Oh you mean to say that you actually knew what to do?"

So you see DearVR Ji in many situations people act innocent.

Last edited:
What a lovely way to be pay back someone in one's own coins!!! :)

Dear VR Ji,

Once upon a time in college one of our college mates got married during his internship(arranged marriage) and he came back bragging saying that how innocent his wife was on their honeymoon and said this to all of us

"you know she was so innocent!! she didnt know anything..I had to teach her everything..I am so glad I married her and got a girl like her in this age and not like the girls some of you guys date here in college"

Some guys were mad with him for bragging and told him "Oh you mean to say that you actually knew what to do?"

So you see DearVR Ji in many situations people act innocent.

Dear Sarmaji

Once upon a time, marriages lasted whole lifetimes. Couples adopted the " Forget & Forgive " policy.

Shhhhhhhhhh ! [" He always forgets and she always forgives " !]

Now, nobody seems to be forgetting and nobody seems to be forgiving. Therefore, Shhhhhhh! [marriages last only until the last marriage !]

Guruvethunai
Anand Manohar

Dear Raji Mam

I don't know whether the weight of the brain has anything to do with innocence, though I have seen a lot of people
who know nothing but have huge "HEADWEIGHT".

Guruvethunai
Anand Manohar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back