• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Solo soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
.........Communities are breaking and nations are also breaking up. Perhaps this is the way to end. Welcome.
Not to worry, Sir! Very soon there will be only Global community. There will not be any religion or caste! Random marriages will lead to

random divorces and soon solo souls will increase. May be, people will be more cheerful with NO ONE to control them! :whip:

N.B: The above quote is from Sri. Iyyarooraan. Somehow, the message box always appears blank, even if I want to quote some lines!!

Mr.Ravi is too innocent to imagine his words being intrepreted in a bi-polar spirit!
:second:
Ravi, summa tattuvamaa pozhiyureenga...?? (post no.44).

Saare,

Nyaan ariyum pakshe ariyala....Nyaan ariyala pakshe ariyum....

Oh ellaame Kozhappamo?? Manashile aayiyo...??

:becky:

What's the difference between a marriage and a mental hospital?
At a mental hospital you have to show improvement to get out.

Entropy is defined as the degree of chaos or disorder and has a tendency to increase to infinity (universal disorder) if left alone and not controlled. (Thermodynamics experts can discuss it separately). Only living beings bring order and decrease entropy.

Our saathvik sanaatana dharma is doing it and keeping entropy down; it has never unleashed violent conversion efforts as the two abrahamic religions.

If a man is alone, and he says something, and there's no woman there to disagree with him.

Is he still wrong?

Dear Sis,

The smiley :rolleyes: is seen in many of your posts! It
seems to become your signature.

But have you ever noticed that it is 'roll eyes (
sarcastic)'? Just a warning!! :blah:

I like those nice, big, round eyes with a mischievous and quizzical look.

If you think it is objectionable I will change my signature to :) in future.

But I can assure you that I DID NOT use it in any sarcastic sense. :nono:

Dear Sis,

The smiley :rolleyes: is seen in many of your posts! It
seems to become your signature.

But have you ever noticed that it is 'roll eyes (
sarcastic)'? Just a warning!! :blah:

When we talk of 'soul' living alone,I remember the following.
A soul(AATHMA) has to end its Birth Cycle it has to surrender to Paramaathma and reach His feet.The other option for the Aathma is to get the status of 'Kaivalyam' to enjoy itself.
Alwan

அல்லில்லல்லல்லோ = ?
I have heard cine star Manorama say this in a movie.
To this day I do not know whether it says "Yes!" or "No"

Can anybody help??? :confused:

There is no mounam since she keeps repeating this
'அல்லில்லல்லல்லோ " all the time.

How can no = yes? :confused:

allaa = illaa = no (yes!) :nod:

(no x no) x( no x no) = yes x yes = YES.:nod:

The suffix லோ makes it " YES no?"
or "ஓல்லியோ?" as told by Mrs. R.R.

WOW! what a lot of confusion with the "yes" and "no" :dizzy:

"Yes no???"
= aamaam ille???

Mounam = sammatham (yes)
yes = yes
no = yes.
Elementary

Enikki onnu manasilaayi. Ningal 'vedanta" pakkam valara poyittu.... BRAhmin allo?

Saare,

Ithu vedantam illa. Just a personal thought simply as a human...

Intha ulagathai nalla gavanama Kannai nalla thirandhu paarthaal thaanAagave philosophies pongi varum.

"Kisiko ho na ho aithbaar, Jeena isika naam hai"

Saare,

Ithu vedantam illa. Just a personal thought simply as a human...

Intha ulagathai nalla gavanama Kannai nalla thirandhu paarthaal thaanAagave philosophies pongi varum.

"Kisiko ho na ho aithbaar, Jeena isika naam hai"

I actually wanted to say "Advaitha" (Ariyum/Ariyalla) but mentioned as "Vedanta" in my hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back