• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Solo soul

Status
Not open for further replies.
My worry is perhaps far-fetched. But I was wondering about the consequences if everyone starts to live as singleton. What would happen to human species? It might give a temporary relief to countries like India which are struggling with huge population.

Dear Haridas,

Most of people who live alone have very active social lifestyles.
In fact they contribute lots to the increase in the population.

Do not worry Mr. Siva.
By that time genetic engineering would be so far advanced that perfect specimens (in every respect) and perfectly predictable
( in every interaction) will be mass produced (without the help of a man and a woman) in the labs... depending on the requirements.

My worry is perhaps far-fetched. But I was wondering about the consequences if everyone starts to live as singleton. What would happen to human species? It might give a temporary relief to countries like India which are struggling with huge population.

"A woman must look like a girl.

A woman must behave like a lady.

A woman must work like a dog.

A woman must think like a man."

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of the wide eyes. :)

Proves that I have succeeded in the fourth mission at least.:high5:

How did it miss the wide eyes?

No need to say Oops! Mr. Ravi! :nono:

I take it as a credit that in your subconscious mind

you have allotted me and my views the same place

you will give to those of a MAN. Thank you Sir! :pray2:

Oops!!! Sorry for the mistake. It should be Smt.Visalakshi Ramani..

:pray2:

No need to say Oops! Mr. Ravi! :nono:

I take it as a credit that in your subconscious mind

you have allotted me and my views the same place

you will give to those of a MAN. Thank you Sir! :pray2:

Smt.Visalakshi Ramani,

In my subconscious mind I see no difference in a Man and a Women (i mean in terms of their knowledge, views, opinions and thoughts). As such I have so special allocations based of gender, ever.

All that satisfies my subconscious mind is, the wisdom that I could gain from any living species on this Earth. Whether Feminine or Musculine suppliers, it doesn't matters to me.

:)

All that satisfies my subconscious mind is, the wisdom that I could gain from any living species on this Earth. Whether Feminine or Masculine suppliers, it doesn't matters to me.

LOL!!! Ravi,this line could have a double meaning!!!

Last edited:
With all said and done, It is still a man's' world.
A woman- however high she soars-
can never become equal to a man.
But I DO NOT let it bother me.
The reason....????
I DO NOT want to become equal to men.
I want to become superior to them!

Smt.Visalakshi Ramani,

In my subconscious mind I see no difference in a Man and a Women (i mean in terms of their knowledge, views, opinions and thoughts). As such I have so special allocations based of gender, ever.

All that satisfies my subconscious mind is, the wisdom that I could gain from any living species on this Earth. Whether Feminine or Musculine suppliers, it doesn't matters to me.

LOL!!! Ravi,this line could have a double meaning!!!

Honestly I have no idea as how it could be???

Is that feasible to tell here what the other meaning could be? If it is, then please go ahead.

Let me see how vibrant is your thought process....

Being alone and happy is desirable, and even welcomed sometimes, but being lonely is sad.
So you need to cultivate family and friends for that eventuality.

Honestly I have no idea as how it could be???

Is that feasible to tell here what the other meaning could be? If it is, then please go ahead.

Let me see how vibrant is your thought process....

Ravi dear,

You don't know?? But i wont post it cos I dont want to get banned!!!

Being alone and happy is desirable, and even welcomed sometimes, but being lonely is sad.
So you need to cultivate family and friends for that eventuality.

So this will be the Solo Song

[video=youtube_share;djU4Lq_5EaM]http://youtu.be/djU4Lq_5EaM[/video]

With all said and done, It is still a man's' world.
A woman- however high she soars-
can never become equal to a man.
But I DO NOT let it bother me.
The reason....????
I DO NOT want to become equal to men.
I want to become superior to them!

If MEN and WOMEN becomes equal than there would be no charm in life.

If MEN becomes superior to WOMEN than they will actually remain ignorant.

If WOMEN become superior to MEN than they will actually lose their natural attractions.

If MEN and Women remain different than both can have their own speciality.

Mr.Ravi is too innocent to imagine his words being intrepreted in a bi-polar spirit!
:second:
Ravi, summa tattuvamaa pozhiyureenga...?? (post no.44).

Dear Haridas,

Most of people who live alone have very active social lifestyles.
In fact they contribute lots to the increase in the population.

I agree they are "socially active". But they would not be foolish to bear children. I suppose they are "protected"!:fish2:

As things have been progressing since yore, living alone could be the bliss. Man and woman are beginning to understand that love is transitory like all other emotions and it is not eternal. No wonder in h/wood movies the oft-repeated dialogue is "I love you" and "I love you,too." Whatever the spiritualists may say - that god loves you and you love god - you do not love god always, but would like to become one. In a "well-knit" family people have tv set each to his/her own room. And there are many examples to describe that people try or plan to distance each from the other. More number of people can look after themselves unlike in the past. The spiritualists are banging into people's head the finer points of vedas and upanishads. The mystery of life is bared. You came alone and are going to go alone. This is a gift of modernism. Was it not good when our elders and theirs kept every philosophical thinking wrapped up in their mind so that people would not ripen before maturing. Marriages are not working out. Communities are breaking and nations are also breaking up. Perhaps this is the way to end. Welcome.

Adi Sankara's words
yaavadvittopaarjana saktah
staavannija parivaaro raktah
pashchaajjiivati jarjara dehe
vaartaam koapi na prichchhati gehe​
So long as a man is fit and able to support his family, see the affection all those around him show. But no one at home cares to even have a word with him when his body totters due to old age.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back