• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

slokam for getting a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Bhujj

The following soundarya lahari slokam is very powerful in getting a child and also is for curing any disorders related to getting a child.

Dhanun paushpam maurvi madhu-kara-mayi pancha visikha
Vasantaha samanto Malaya-marud ayodhana-rathah;
Tatha’py ekah sarvam Himagiri-suthe kam api kripaam
Apangat te labdhva jagadidam Anango vijayate

Oh ,daughter of the mountain of ice,
With a bow made of flowers,
Bow string made of honey bees,
Five arrows made of only tender flowers,
With spring as his minister,
And riding on the chariot of breeze from Malaya mountains
The god of love who does not have a body,
Gets the sideways glance of your holy eyes,
And is able to win all the world alone.

Pooja Type: Chant this 108 or 1008 daily and offer sugarcane bits to devi. Then consume the same (both husband and wife). Note that this sloka is also meant for increasing the vigor for both the couple.

Pranams

Dear Bhujj

I dont know about your gender. Anyhow this sloka can be recited by both of you people. Sure I will also pray for you. BTW now getting a child has turned much easier in medical field. Age and other criteria has not at all been a problem. Only thing is reduced weight of mother is required for easy conception. Anyhow am damn sure that this sloka will help you sure. My S-I-L chanted this and she is now in family way by the grace of shri lalitha and shri garbarakshambika. Sure the mother will also shower her bless over you thee couple.

Pranams

hello friend

i am really happy. i am feminine. thank you for your loving message. if u send it in tamil version i will b more grateful. coz i heard from elders if anypronounciation goes wrong the power will not b success. so i need in tamil version. hope you wont mind.

regards
bhujj

Hai Friend

த(4)னு: பௌஷ்பம் மௌர்வீ மது(4)கரமயீ பஞ்சவிசி(H)கா:
வஸந்த: ஸாமந்தோ மலயமரு-தா(3)யோ-த(4)னரத:
ததா(2)ப்யேக: ஸர்வம் ஹிமகி(3)ரிஸுதே காமபி க்ருபாம்
அபாங்காத்தே லப்(3)த்(4)வா ஜகதி(3)த(3)-மனங்கோ விஜயதே

Its for your reference. Sorry for my late response. All the very best.

Pranams

This is my own tamil translation for this slokam with equivalent meaning. But because of the sounds created by these slokas only the wishes are getting completed. So just go ahead with the original sanskrit verse. Its just to share with you

உன்னருட் பார்வை கொண்டே உலகுயிர் உருக்கும் காமன்
மென்மலர் ஐந்தும் ஏந்தி தென்றலை துணையாய்க் கொண்டு
கண்கவர் வசந்தனோடும் காசினி வெற்றி கொண்டான்
மின்நிகர் விழியாள் உன்னால் விளையாத விளைவேதம்மா

Pranams

உன்னருட் பார்வை கொண்டே உலகுயிர் உருக்கும் காமன்
மென்மலர் ஐந்தும் ஏந்தி தென்றலை துணையாய்க் கொண்டு
கண்கவர் வசந்தனோடும் காசினி வெற்றி கொண்டான்
மின்நிகர் விழியாள் உன்னால் விளையாத விளைவேதம்மா

Pranams

durgadasan sir,

brilliant ! impressed with your amazing translation...you have great felicity in tamil.

durgadasan sir,

brilliant ! impressed with your amazing translation...you have great felicity in tamil.

felicity? does it not ring a bell from long long ago? :) :)

just brought the memory of this word and the context in which it was argued :)

very glad to see it put to good and in-context use

Thank u Mr.Durgadasan. Pl. recite this with utmost faith & positive attitude and you will see the fruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back