• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Rituals to be followed- please advise

Namaskaram
I have started the day of My father's death, performed thirteen days rituals in my house itself . With his blessings, am able to complete all twelve months monthly Masgam & 27th, 45th & 6th month oonam masigam.. But I couldn't perform monthly Sodagumbam. Now I have to perform 1st year Sirartham. What is to be done for Varusapthigam, please advise

Sairam

Namaskaram
I have started the day of My father's death, performed thirteen days rituals in my house itself . With his blessings, am able to complete all twelve months monthly Masgam & 27th, 45th & 6th month oonam masigam.. But I couldn't perform monthly Sodagumbam. Now I have to perform 1st year Sirartham. What is to be done for Varusapthigam, please advise

Sairam
You need not perform sodhakumbam again

You need not perform sodhakumbam again
Thanks.. Namaskaram
But I was told that I have to do Sodhakumbam again by inviting 12 Brahmanals. Then only, I should do 1st year Apthigam. I am residing near Mogappair. Could you please provide Sastrigal contact number so, so that I will perform my duties
Thanks
Sairam

Sodhakumbham precedes monthly masigam. Did not your sastrigal indicate to you the need of sodakumbham every month.
I was instructed by my sastrigalthat every month sodhakumbham has to be performed with a theertha pathram given to the two brahmanal.

Latest ads

Back