• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reservation for Brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
rvr,

i agree with you re future R&D work done in india. one perhaps does not realize that the quickest method of knowledge transfer in the recent past has been the establishment of labs like bell or microsoft in india. overnight, folks here have access to and become part of a tradition of learning and curiosity.

this is how china leapfrogged its way to 21st century. once upon a time the third world got castaway technologies from the west. not any more. thanks mainly and only due to asian competition ie japan, china and a wee bit from india. :)

i am hopeful, that eventually india will churn out better quality candidates for firms like yours. it all depends on the primary education. i think so.

i think that unless one is in this area of business, it is difficult for someone like ganamukhundapriya, to comprehend the intricacies of the matter. it is not a simple case of patriotism or brahminism. a wee bit more complicated than that :)

Kunjuppu ji,

It is not software companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Google etc who are investing in India.

Global engineering giants have started opening their R & D centers in India. Two German Auto giants with whom we are associated have announced huge R & D units in India which will serve their global manufacturing units.

Bosch - Robert Bosch India announces its presence in Coimbatore

Daimler to invest Rs 4,400 cr in India; looks for partners- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Their global products will be developed right here in Tamilnadu itself. Several other global engineering giants I can quote where their R & D work is shifted to India.

It is not like software, call centre or Business Process Outsourcing. Simply because Chinese are not well versed in English, we are thriving on Information Technology related products. If Chinese learn English, we may be finished in this field also in no time. Moreover training people who pass out different steams of engineering in software jobs are much easy.

Skill sets required for engineering R & D is totally different and retraining them is not easy. In India the universities are not tied up with the industry. Globally students, particularly at Post Graduate level, take up live projects from industry at university level. When the project is completed, students not only get degree from Universities but also get jobs from the company for continuing the project. Companies also fund universities for the live projects which in turn benefit the student by way of tuition fee waiver, scholarship etc. It is a win win situation for university, companies and the students.

As I mentioned earlier, when Bosch and Daimler Benz open R & D units here, some German Universities which are associated with them will also enter here simultaneously. They have to recruit only Indian students and it will open tremendous opportunity for our student community. Same funding pattern may hold good for these global engineering giants and both universities & students will taste live projects.

Since reservation is not going to apply for such foreign universities, our community stands to gain to the maximum extent.

HRD Minister has already announced that higher education will be regulated and hence foreign universities cannot exploit the students.

I am unable to understand why it is being opposed in this forum

All the best

Sir,
So far all participants discussing the higher education are quite right in their observations. I would like to add one small thing here. Our educational system and universities are not upto the mark in imparting good quality education including IITs. Secondly, all the parents who wish to prepare their wards for good quality education either in IITs or abroad are not quite prepared to bring up their children in such a manner which facilitates the child to spring forward to high quality higher education.

Just by giving money or joining them to good costly tuition classes or getting and filling the forms and engaging in competitive exams are not sufficient preparatory grounds.

When the parents themselves are ill educated (even having many degrees) how can one child understand the quality and level of higher education and aim for that.

So, i request all parents to first learn about quality and higher education and meaning of research so that they can expose their wards to such areas in their early lives and prepare them for such areas.

Sir,
So far all participants discussing the higher education are quite right in their observations. I would like to add one small thing here. Our educational system and universities are not upto the mark in imparting good quality education including IITs. Secondly, all the parents who wish to prepare their wards for good quality education either in IITs or abroad are not quite prepared to bring up their children in such a manner which facilitates the child to spring forward to high quality higher education.

Just by giving money or joining them to good costly tuition classes or getting and filling the forms and engaging in competitive exams are not sufficient preparatory grounds.

When the parents themselves are ill educated (even having many degrees) how can one child understand the quality and level of higher education and aim for that.

So, i request all parents to first learn about quality and higher education and meaning of research so that they can expose their wards to such areas in their early lives and prepare them for such areas.

You are perfectly correct. Sending children to tuition classes or coaching centers are not going to help develop a child.

Because of the faulty admission policy of our elite educational institutions, children are put into lot of pressure at the young age 15 to 17 years (Plus two period) which is totally unwarranted.

Against available seats of around 5000 plus almost more than three lakh students are competing. Only coaching centers are making money disappointing majority of the students.

Unless education is focussed on overall development, it is no use. I have seen people entering IIT at the age 21 plus after undergoing coaching classes for four years after plus two.

IIT, NIT etc have to change their method of evaluation of the students and should not test their skills based on the training given at coaching centers.

Few years back BITS use to select top ranking students from the entire country of various school boards. But due to a court judgement, they are forced to conduct entrance exams and now only coaching centers are thriving.

NUS Singapore admits students from India based on performance of the final school exam and really brilliant students from Chennai are going there.

I wish the concerned people change the selection process so that real skills of the students are evaluated in an objective manner and coaching centers are sidelined.

All the best

Constitution for Brahmins

Sir,
In spite of innumerable achievements accomplished by our community people against all odds, there is nothing very special about them. Sky high portrayal of a community is quite natural to derive pride of one's birth. Every community has got its own 'pluses' and 'minuses'. Today a pragmatic outlook is necessary and hence we should understand that Brahmins also need privileges possible from the Constitution of India and should endeavor to attain it.

Migrating out now for mirage of opportunities in foreign land is going to cause great hazard to our future generation. Isolating ourselves with a thinking that 'Brahmins for Brahmins' slogan has failed us and so we have to assert 'The Constitution for Brahmins'.
gana,

you are talking to a மண்டு + வடிகட்டின முட்டாள். i am not quite able to comprehend your thoughts, much as they seem to be enigmatic. or perhaps because they are enigmatic :)

pray let me paraphrase the above and precis it:

the tamil brahmin group is among the chosen race of this world. wherever we go, we excel in academics, thanks to the blessings endowed by our creator. even though we may be numerically infinitesmal in any society, due to our brain power, we exert far greater influence than what our numbers warrant. just as israel is the homeland of the jews, tamil nadu is the homeland of the tamil brahmins. if we desert it, we lose our soul, and purpose in this life.

please feel free to modify the above, as you may find find, and proceed to remove those cobwebs of multiple phantoms that keep appearing with each of your note.

thank you, and sincerely looking forward to your reply. :)

Big Money Business

Kunjuppu ji,

It is not software companies like Microsoft, Oracle, Google etc who are investing in India.

Global engineering giants have started opening their R & D centers in India. Two German Auto giants with whom we are associated have announced huge R & D units in India which will serve their global manufacturing units.

Bosch - Robert Bosch India announces its presence in Coimbatore

Daimler to invest Rs 4,400 cr in India; looks for partners- Automobiles-Auto-News By Industry-News-The Economic Times

Their global products will be developed right here in Tamilnadu itself. Several other global engineering giants I can quote where their R & D work is shifted to India.

It is not like software, call centre or Business Process Outsourcing. Simply because Chinese are not well versed in English, we are thriving on Information Technology related products. If Chinese learn English, we may be finished in this field also in no time. Moreover training people who pass out different steams of engineering in software jobs are much easy.

Skill sets required for engineering R & D is totally different and retraining them is not easy. In India the universities are not tied up with the industry. Globally students, particularly at Post Graduate level, take up live projects from industry at university level. When the project is completed, students not only get degree from Universities but also get jobs from the company for continuing the project. Companies also fund universities for the live projects which in turn benefit the student by way of tuition fee waiver, scholarship etc. It is a win win situation for university, companies and the students.

As I mentioned earlier, when Bosch and Daimler Benz open R & D units here, some German Universities which are associated with them will also enter here simultaneously. They have to recruit only Indian students and it will open tremendous opportunity for our student community. Same funding pattern may hold good for these global engineering giants and both universities & students will taste live projects.

Since reservation is not going to apply for such foreign universities, our community stands to gain to the maximum extent.

HRD Minister has already announced that higher education will be regulated and hence foreign universities cannot exploit the students.

I am unable to understand why it is being opposed in this forum

All the best

Things of foreign are there in India for eons and will continue to be so even in future. But they are here for the opportunity available to them here and not because they are better than our things. The opposition expressed in this thread is for the 'attitude' expressed that the Foreign Universities are going to be succor to all our ills for they are better than our Universities. I think the IPL 3 season will give you the lesson that you have to take.

Why did you went to IIT for support when SASTRA is there with rating equivalent to Global Research outfits? SASTRA's claim has come in today's THE HINDU (But my position is that you can manipulate your ways for any rating. IIT will not indulge in it but we cannot rule out SASTRA). Please also read editorial column of K.S.Jacob in it. This Kapil Sibal is assuring 'Capital' also for Foreign Universities. I don't understand as to what is going to be Foreign in these Foreign Universities?

This bill is only to regularize the entities like GLIM, ISB that have come in to India and that could not be controlled by UGC or AICTE. These also Brahmin names behind them. But what exactly are there contributions? There is no teaching happening there in a manner you would like to have. Many come as Guest Faculty from Foreign countries and collect bulk fees for their brief sessions. Do we need a foreign professor to teach Accountancy and Priciples of Management? Kapil Sibal is not in a mood to see this as 'Indirect Profit Repatriation'. These are just Big Money Business.

ISB is ranked globally in the 15th position by financial times magazine.

News, Media - Indian School of Business(ISB)

It is a great achievement for a new institution.

ISB is a pure private sector initiative promoted by the Indian Industrialists. Indian Government has no role in the whole affair. Admissions are purely on merit.

Whether teaching staff is full time or part time is immaterial. By sheer hard work, the Institution has come to the global ranking in less than a decade of existence which all of us should appreciate.

The argument that fees is very high is totally irrelevant. Getting admission to this institution is the challenging part. Loans are available from the Banks without any security and could be repaid within one or two years since the salaries offered are very high.

It is a pure value for money proposition.

ISB is a pure management school. We require equally competent technology institutions also.

It is time we have several ISB type institutions both on Technology and Management.

All the best

B - School Brahmins

ISB is ranked globally in the 15th position by financial times magazine.

News, Media - Indian School of Business(ISB)

It is a great achievement for a new institution.

ISB is a pure private sector initiative promoted by the Indian Industrialists. Indian Government has no role in the whole affair. Admissions are purely on merit.

Whether teaching staff is full time or part time is immaterial. By sheer hard work, the Institution has come to the global ranking in less than a decade of existence which all of us should appreciate.

The argument that fees is very high is totally irrelevant. Getting admission to this institution is the challenging part. Loans are available from the Banks without any security and could be repaid within one or two years since the salaries offered are very high.

It is a pure value for money proposition.

ISB is a pure management school. We require equally competent technology institutions also.

It is time we have several ISB type institutions both on Technology and Management.

All the best

Sir, You are living in the world of media hype. You should know that ISB's Director was involved in the Investment Bank scam and also ISB is very much behind Sathyam's fiasco. This record is enough to prove as to what they can do to achieve for global ranking. I do not understand as to how you say that expatriating money earned from soft loans abroad is irrelevant!! Truth is that the entire scheme of B - School is farce and it does nothing for education or research or economy.

As a person related to an insider in one such B - School I know that B- Schools strive only for placements. The methodology that they adopt for Campus placement is dubious and the figures that they report are all manipulated. They exist only to perpetuate Corporate lobbies and all those who teach at B - Schools know that it is not possible to deliver any knowledge or skill to hyperactive students who mean business for the high fees that they have paid. Yes. B - Schools just sell jobs colluding with corrupt HR / Business management professionals of the corporate world.

ISB mostly take sponsored people with substantial experience from industry. The merit is never a criteria for admission but nevertheless smart students flock to ISB for securing placement. Even IIPM does excellent placement and can boast of higher ranking. But you will not appreciate it for you are for Foreign Universities.

Remember that only handful of Brahmins find seat in ISB. Does it mean that Brahmins are lacking in merit?

A Global Citizen

I thank moderators for approving my earlier comment. Please find below the link to the message of Dean of another B - School.

When the dust of experimentation settles, only four broad models of MBA will prevail | PaGaLGuY.com - India's biggest website for MBA in India, International MBA, CAT, XAT, SNAP, MAT

He is also a Tirunelveli Brahmin and so a successful Business person. He boast himself as Global Citizen and thus only Brahmins of his family can find opportunity with him. Strangely his latest message sounds high about Indianness! I infer it as due to failure of Globalization.

Begging and Brahmins!

It appears that those who have been arguing against 'Reservation' are also now got convinced. The occasion is just apt now when Supreme Court has relaxed stay on Muslim Reservation and Constitution Bench of SC is going to take up the issue of Religion based Reservation.We have to present our case now.

It is true that we have many success story like Tirunelveli Brahmins and Andhra Tamil Brahmins in Industry and Education. But those who have succeeded care little for those who are without opportunities. In fact their pseudo affinity to fellow Brahmins have spoiled many Brahmin families. Now the realization has come to many that they have to demand their right from the Government than begging for it from the elite Brahmins.

Talking about begging, there is not single beggar in Sikh community. Even one of the Vysysa Tamil community is also working to achieve this feet. Unfortunately the Brahmin community is mistaking 'Bikshadanam' for 'Begging' and thus fostering economic and social deprivation to Brahmins. Reservation alone can bring in all round realistic change to our community.

Iyengars need it the most

Please check with the link below for a similar post in another forum

Reservation for Iyengars

I expected some flurry of comments to my mentor RKBs observation on begging and brahmins. It should be noted that even Iyengars are very keen that their community members should not degenerate to begging. Industrialist in TVS group, though from Tirunelveli, are shade different from other Brahmin industrialists. Unfortunately the Iyengars are minorities within Brahmins.

I always have believed reservations should be given not based on caste/community/religion but those who cannot afford a basic food, clothing, shelter and education. Also, we need to get a little large-hearted and help the needy in our community/family for education etc.., The time we think why should I help others, we move a little more away from humanity.

--
Brgds,
Ashwath
p.s. Just my humble opinion

Popular opinion counts

I always have believed reservations should be given not based on caste/community/religion but those who cannot afford a basic food, clothing, shelter and education. Also, we need to get a little large-hearted and help the needy in our community/family for education etc.., The time we think why should I help others, we move a little more away from humanity.

--
Brgds,
Ashwath

We got to know your opinion. But did you learned as to what the popular opinion is from the polls? Your idea of Reservation based on Economic Backwardness is just not practical. A family loosing suddenly its only bread winner is certainly the one in economically deplorable condition. Then you cannot sympathise with them and offer them a Government job on compassionate ground by reservation! Apart no community in this world is suffering en mass without basic food, clothing, shelter and education. Brahmins alone will qualify for it in about 10 years time.

House of cards

--
Brgds,
Ashwath

Missionaries are doing this but with agenda. I too agree (like before) reservation in education, and jobs in basic levels should be based on economical backwardness. It is quantifiable and our govt is very efficient to track down the income of people belong to the segment upto upper middle class.

Reservation based on caste is fundamentally flawed. Reservation in high skilled job, promotions are idiotic. We should not ask for that. We can avoid reverse-discrimination once financially backward people are taken care by this system. (Religious conversion, and caste harassments will eventually die). We should voice our opinion for the "reservation for economically backward class people" and we should relentlessly try to eradicate the reservation based on caste.

regards

Be Practical sir

There is a Creamy layer Brahmin and a Economically Backward Brahmin. As per our Reservation policy, a reservation for Brahmin will automatically exclude the Creamy layer. Therefore demanding Reservation for Brahmins is demanding reservation for backward among the Brahmin. Creamy layer will benefit from it only when they get doomed by fate and loose their creaminess. This should appeal to those who think practically.

Missionaries are doing this but with agenda. I too agree (like before) reservation in education, and jobs in basic levels should be based on economical backwardness. It is quantifiable and our govt is very efficient to track down the income of people belong to the segment upto upper middle class.

Reservation based on caste is fundamentally flawed. Reservation in high skilled job, promotions are idiotic. We should not ask for that. We can avoid reverse-discrimination once financially backward people are taken care by this system. (Religious conversion, and caste harassments will eventually die). We should voice our opinion for the "reservation for economically backward class people" and we should relentlessly try to eradicate the reservation based on caste.

regards

It appears that those who have been arguing against 'Reservation' are also now got convinced. The occasion is just apt now when Supreme Court has relaxed stay on Muslim Reservation and Constitution Bench of SC is going to take up the issue of Religion based Reservation.We have to present our case now. .

We are back to square one! I assume, you have not been reading the earlier posts on this thread. How do you propose to 'present our case'? To whom? Which political party is interested in Brahmin uplift? Muslims are 11% of the population and they will get reservation whether it is right or not, whether they are poor or wealthy. Simple as that.

Talking about begging, there is not single beggar in Sikh community. Even one of the Vysysa Tamil community is also working to achieve this feet. Unfortunately the Brahmin community is mistaking 'Bikshadanam' for 'Begging' and thus fostering economic and social deprivation to Brahmins. Reservation alone can bring in all round realistic change to our community.

We can beg for reservation now! Sikhs are powerful because of their concentrated populations in Punjab and a few other cities. Brahmins are too dispersed. And they don't have the guts to fight anybody except perhaps other Brahmins.

Wait another 10 years. By then we will have reservation or something similar in the private sector also. And it is possible we may have reservation in the Supreme Court as well. So it is not a bad idea for the community to prepare for 'Bikshadanam' in advance! Practise makes perfect!

Spread the word sir

Please find response typed in boldface. Show perseverance to win and we will win sir.

We are back to square one! I assume, you have not been reading the earlier posts on this thread. How do you propose to 'present our case'? To whom? Which political party is interested in Brahmin uplift? Muslims are 11% of the population and they will get reservation whether it is right or not, whether they are poor or wealthy. Simple as that.

Muslims are going to get for they are now prepared to accept their Backwardness and Community structure amongst them. This thread also suggest only that.

As long as there is no caste based census enumeration, any community can claim any percentage. Sikhs include those migrated abroad also and make them represent our country (Son of Mr.Gill). What prevents Brahmins sir?

We can beg for reservation now! Sikhs are powerful because of their concentrated populations in Punjab and a few other cities. Brahmins are too dispersed. And they don't have the guts to fight anybody except perhaps other Brahmins.

Wait another 10 years. By then we will have reservation or something similar in the private sector also. And it is possible we may have reservation in the Supreme Court as well. So it is not a bad idea for the community to prepare for 'Bikshadanam' in advance! Practice makes perfect!

It is not about concentrating sir. It is about being united. Mylapore and Triplicane still enjoy advantageous Brahmin population. The Brahmins here elected a Brahmin S.V.Sekar recently. Mambalam and Purasaiwalkam also has returned Brahmin MLAs earlier. But the Dravidian politicians know that we can be easily divided.

Spread the message of Reservation sir and things will definitely change.

As long as there is no caste based census enumeration, any community can claim any percentage.

Really?! Then it is very easy. Brahmins should claim they are 90% of the population and they will immediately get reservation!

It is not about concentrating sir. It is about being united. Mylapore and Triplicane still enjoy advantageous Brahmin population.

Your statements are contradictory. If it is not about concentrated populations then why the example of Mylapore which has a larger brahmin population?! In my village, we are the only brahmin family. So we are always united!! I am sorry to inform you that no Brahmin will ever get elected from here!

Spread the message of Reservation sir and things will definitely change.

You are probably too young, but the issue of reservation for Brahmins has been around for decades. No political party cares to listen to the message. In my life time reservation has only increased to 69% for other castes. And it is very clear nothing will change unless Brahmins can affect the results in a minimum of about 20 assembly constituencies in the state. Otherwise we will be like a dog barking at the sun. It is better to practise 'Bikshadanam'.

Without any prejudices

Response in bold face
Really?! Then it is very easy. Brahmins should claim they are 90% of the population and they will immediately get reservation!

This is foolish and you know it. Advise for being tactical in approach means that we have to be tactical!

Your statements are contradictory. If it is not about concentrated populations then why the example of Mylapore which has a larger brahmin population?! In my village, we are the only brahmin family. So we are always united!! I am sorry to inform you that no Brahmin will ever get elected from here!

Read again without prejudices. The incumbent MLA at Mylapore is a Brahmin!

You are probably too young, but the issue of reservation for Brahmins has been around for decades. No political party cares to listen to the message. In my life time reservation has only increased to 69% for other castes. And it is very clear nothing will change unless Brahmins can affect the results in a minimum of about 20 assembly constituencies in the state. Otherwise we will be like a dog barking at the sun. It is better to practise 'Bikshadanam'.

I have remained young for more than six decades. The scenario is different now. We should not go behind political parties and politicians. We should try to assert ourselves through Court of Law.

Today's News. The BJPs show of strength with Nitin Gadkari at Mylapore is a grand success. May be we should work with BJP and ensure right number of Brahmin candidates at right constituencies in Tamilnadu. This is just a opinion and does not indicate my party alliance. The Chemistry between Brahmins and BJP appears will be good for our advantage!

Percentage of reservation has already added up to 69 per cent and many more are there undergoing identity crisis. You will achieve nothing by being the last in the queue. The idea of reservations came into being out of hatred for upper castes. The caste-baiters are still chasing the mirage. In order to eradicate caste, they have scheduled them all and created also a new caste, OBC. When the total reaches cent per cent, what will they do with Brahmins. Declare them all persona non grata! Wait. Once branding of all castes is completed, there will still be class fights disputing the basis of percentage. If we remain aloof now, the warring groups will vie with each other to seek our support. Then you can play your trump card. Does the idea sound ridiculous? Maybe, it does now. This is still preferable to reservation. Or do something and create a situation in which Mayawati was compelled to woo brahmins.:flypig:

Mayawathi will be interested only in Brahmins of UP. Tamilnadu Brahmins can claim only token support from her. We should try to make a national party to see sense in our demand. Both Congress and BJP have pitiable state in Tamilnadu. Congress in Tamilnadu also is a Dravidian party in flavor. It seems to be possible with BJP

rkb,

there is, i suspect, a rather naive approach, in going enmasse to one political party. under current politics, tb flocking to bjp is the kiss of death for bjp in tamil nadu.

while we often compare ourselves to the jews, we need to learn about their political savvy in the usa. they are only 2% of the population, and yet hold political power, way out of proportion of their numbers, right across the political spectrum.

to start off, i think, we need to embrace the dravidian parties. considering how rigid our caste identity re superiority of the brahmins, prevails here, i very much doubt this will happen.

the only way, i think, we have any chance of acquiring political presence in tamil nadu, is to become dravidian ourselves. which, i suspect, a majority of us, are unwilling to do so.

we would rather leave than integrate.

Response in bold face

This is foolish and you know it.

That was in response to your comment that without a census any group could claim any percentage!

Read again without prejudices. The incumbent MLA at Mylapore is a Brahmin!

Good. Now try to understand why the MLA's in 233 other places are NOT brahmins.

The scenario is different now.

Yes, the quantum of reservation is much higher than in the 60's.

We should not go behind political parties and politicians.

Yes, because they don't care and it is a waste of time when you don't have the votes.

We should try to assert ourselves through Court of Law.

Hmm. There are many parties wanting reservation in the Supreme Court and it is only a matter of time before they get it. As it is, the judges seem biased. Last week when commenting on Muslim reservation they said "..if they are backward what is wrong in it?" Even though the constitution prohibits such reservation for other religions and a constitutional amendment is needed. Will they dare to make the same comments if a group of poor Brahmins had filed a petition for reservation? Hell no. So much for their impartiality.

Percentage of reservation has already added up to 69 per cent and many more are there undergoing identity crisis. You will achieve nothing by being the last in the queue. The idea of reservations came into being out of hatred for upper castes. The caste-baiters are still chasing the mirage. In order to eradicate caste, they have scheduled them all and created also a new caste, OBC. When the total reaches cent per cent, what will they do with Brahmins. Declare them all persona non grata! Wait. Once branding of all castes is completed, there will still be class fights disputing the basis of percentage. If we remain aloof now, the warring groups will vie with each other to seek our support. Then you can play your trump card. Does the idea sound ridiculous? Maybe, it does now. This is still preferable to reservation. Or do something and create a situation in which Mayawati was compelled to woo brahmins.:flypig:

You are correct in many respects. Between 1970 and now, we have approximately 4000 castes listed for admission purposes. And we had only 4 castes for 3000 years until then! Now Mayawati was FORCED to seek the support of Brahmins because there are 4 major parties in UP, and Brahmins are nearly 10% of the population in that state. Bascially, Brahmins could influence the outcome in many seats. That is the only factor that matters. Unless all Brahmins resettle in a few districts in TN, I cannot see anything like that taking place here even after another 30 or 40 years. By which time most Brahmins would have migrated to other states or countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back