• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Reservation for Brahmins

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIT Chennai & Dr.Ind....

Better people succeeded Dr.Ind... and now everyone at IIT get better salary than a Director in Corporate India. Now the question is as to why IIT want another Corporate Identity with its brand name to conduct research? The Brahmin domination at IIT - Chennai is a fact and it will continue in Research Park also. The question now is

1. Does the domination of Brahmins in IIT - Chennai means anything for the Brahmin community? Is it not breeding opportunities only for the alumnus and insiders!!!

2. Is it not a fact that we allowed Reservation in this country just because we wanted to loosen our domination to provide opportunity for all? IITs were spared for it was for long a seat of sensitive research in S&T.But now it is time to give opportunity in IIT for others.

Another fact to be remembered is that all the coaching institutions for IIT JEE are owned by Brahmins. They fleece the desperate parents of Brahmin students by their network of Brahmin teachers of almost all the schools and colleges!! The Hindu helps them with publicity and as a matter of fact they are not effective.
Prof Indiresan Ex Director of IIT Madras is a totally different person as compared to others.

He spoke long back in front of ex President of India, Gyani Zail Singh in an IIT Madras convocation address that he trains world class engineers who migrate outside India and produce world class cars. We are only importing such cars to India which is pathetic But a driver of such a car of an Indian businessman gets more salary then what he is drawing as IIT Director. Because of such a talk, he was not given extension for another term as Director. He was least bothered about the denial and continues his crusade against the vested interests in Government and outside in the field of education.

Let us not compare Prof Indiresan with others.

All the best

Quantity and Quality...

Nobel Prize is definitely not a possibility through a Foreign University in India and Dr.V.R and Dr.C got their nobel prize only through foreign univ in foreign land.

Foreign univ have come to India only because of cost advantages here. This is going to be an opportunity for NRI Brahmins visiting India for now they will be earning during their vacation visit! But it is not going to be of any benefit to Brahmins here. Therefore Brahmins should not extend any explicit support to this idea.

The small quantum of quality coming out of Indian Higher education is sufficiently catering to the global needs now. Never it is possible to churn out a full class of first rankers in any part of the world. Therefore the fear expressed on quality of higher education here is without any merit.
Why our own community people go to a foreign land and prosper there. Why not they prosper in India. Why Dr Chandrasekhar and Dr Venky Ramakrishnan are going nobel prize only from a foreign soil.

I am not saying allowing foreign universities is going to change the whole scenerio over night. But I am sure if we bring competition in the education field, definitely over all quality of education will improve.

Teaching profession in India has lost its charm due to various factors. Our own community in the present generation is avoiding teaching profession within India. Why it is happening? It is not just money alone but bureaucracy hurdles and the working environment are preventing them to take up teaching profession.

Let us welcome competition so that the user will get the benefit.

All the best

Dr.N,

We are running on commercial basis, a Research and Development Unit recognised by Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.

We are global R & D Partners for few multinational companies.(MNC)

We are into energy conservation related projects.

We are facing the following problems at present.

1. We are not able to get good students for recruitment to our unit. Except one or two institutions in India, majority are totally irrelevant for our nature of business.

2. Our focus and competence is in a limited area and to supplement our efforts we are looking for good academic institutions to partner us in our projects in areas where we don't have competence. Unfortunately we are not able to get a good institution who can partner us in a commercially viable R & D project. In one or two projects, we involved great Indian Institutions like IIT and because of their failure, we were forced cut sorry with our customers.

My earnest feeling is our educational institutions are highly theoretical and are not at all associated with Indian Industry in bringing out commercially viable technologies.

In most of the foreign countries, both educational institutions and MNC's work very closely helping each other. MNC's are funding educational institutions with projects and are also closely associating themselves with them in developing appropriate technologies. Educational institutions use part of the money for subsidizing the students working in the project. When the project is completed, mostly the students are absorbed in the concerned company itself.

Now in the present Indian business scenario, more and more MNCs are looking to India for R & D projects. These companies are also establishing their own R & D units in India in a big way.

I am sure foreign universities working with the above MNC's will venture out to India to work under similar arrangement.

Students will benefit with live projects and at the same time enjoy subsidized education. If no reservation criterion applied at the time of admission, then it will help all meritorious students.

I am sure competition will bring more efficiency into the system. When I bought my first Car way back in the early eighties, I didn't had much of option except Ambassador and Premier Padmini. Today the choice is plenty since competition is allowed in car manufacturing. Like wise our future generation will have lot of options in choosing educational institutions of their choice.

Let us all welcome competition in the field of education in the right spirit.

All the best

If you are putting your money on Research in the heart of a student, you definitely can see magic happening. Why should someone act as an agent for MNCs? Truly things like Environment, Energy Conservation do not appeal to most here and so you should know as to what is irrelevant. It is the MNCs forcing their ways here through things that are irrelevant to us! Let us identify our own priorities sir.

There are no bad Institutions in India and the teachers here are all dedicated. You should know that teachers of all other communities show zeal and enthusiasm in teaching here today when Brahmins shy away from teaching. It is only that you have to approach them as 'Arjuna' for gaining advantage. When you do research in participation give credit for success to your partner institution on every success. But you have to own the failure. So it is your failure and not IITs failure.

Have a clear understanding as to what is appropriate to us. Never the MNCs model are appropriate for us. Learn to get connected with people here and that is possible only if you drop business motives. Do research for local commerce and not for global market.

The foreign research entities will only be the same old wine in new bottle. They will not make any difference to us. Let us not have a Poison as one of our choice. Competition of a evil and a noble is not a fair one sir.

1. We are not able to get good students for recruitment to our unit. Except one or two institutions in India, majority are totally irrelevant for our nature of business.

2. Our focus and competence is in a limited area and to supplement our efforts we are looking for good academic institutions to partner us in our projects in areas where we don't have competence. Unfortunately we are not able to get a good institution who can partner us in a commercially viable R & D project. In one or two projects, we involved great Indian Institutions like IIT and because of their failure, we were forced cut sorry with our customers.

My earnest feeling is our educational institutions are highly theoretical and are not at all associated with Indian Industry in bringing out commercially viable technologies.

In most of the foreign countries, both educational institutions and MNC's work very closely helping each other. MNC's are funding educational institutions with projects and are also closely associating themselves with them in developing appropriate technologies. Educational institutions use part of the money for subsidizing the students working in the project. When the project is completed, mostly the students are absorbed in the concerned company itself.

Now in the present Indian business scenario, more and more MNCs are looking to India for R & D projects. These companies are also establishing their own R & D units in India in a big way.

I am sure foreign universities working with the above MNC's will venture out to India to work under similar arrangement.

Students will benefit with live projects and at the same time enjoy subsidized education. If no reservation criterion applied at the time of admission, then it will help all meritorious students.

I am sure competition will bring more efficiency into the system. When I bought my first Car way back in the early eighties, I didn't had much of option except Ambassador and Premier Padmini. Today the choice is plenty since competition is allowed in car manufacturing. Like wise our future generation will have lot of options in choosing educational institutions of their choice.

Let us all welcome competition in the field of education in the right spirit.

All the best

My replies are in bold letters.

If you are putting your money on Research in the heart of a student, you definitely can see magic happening. Why should someone act as an agent for MNCs? Truly things like Environment, Energy Conservation do not appeal to most here and so you should know as to what is irrelevant. It is the MNCs forcing their ways here through things that are irrelevant to us! Let us identify our own priorities sir.

When market forces are working freely, no body can fool any other person. Consumers are the ultimate judge and they will not support inferior technologies whether from an MNC or from a local Indian company.

There are no bad Institutions in India and the teachers here are all dedicated. You should know that teachers of all other communities show zeal and enthusiasm in teaching here today when Brahmins shy away from teaching. It is only that you have to approach them as 'Arjuna' for gaining advantage. When you do research in participation give credit for success to your partner institution on every success. But you have to own the failure. So it is your failure and not IITs failure.

Indian education is totally not connected with the real life Industry. We cannot employ in our own R & D most of the students passing out of Indian educational Institutions. We have global patents for our research and we are proving in the independent laboratories. Indian professors just publish papers but they don't apply for patents. Once they apply for patent globally, they will get exposed.

When we do research & development jointly with an Indian Institution, my client wants a total solution. They see my patent rights and working models. But if my partner institution fails, we face the wrath of my customer. Indian educational institutions are not connected with industry and they are living in their own world.

Have a clear understanding as to what is appropriate to us. Never the MNCs model are appropriate for us. Learn to get connected with people here and that is possible only if you drop business motives. Do research for local commerce and not for global market.

We are always with the customer and industry only. Since we are a commercial R & D, customer is the driving force for us.

The foreign research entities will only be the same old wine in new bottle. They will not make any difference to us. Let us not have a Poison as one of our choice. Competition of a evil and a noble is not a fair one sir.

We are already connected with Industry and we bench mark our technologies with the best products globally. We cannot fool our customers with old wine or poison. On the contrary Indian Educational Institutions can fool their students. If India has to become a global R & D hub, it requires manpower which can support it. Unfortunately output from Indian Educational Institutions lack the necessary skills and we are forced to train them again to suit our requirements.

All the best

Brahminical Hypocrisies

Sir,
This discussion is going beyond the focus of this thread. I suggest that you initiate another thread for this. But please check the tone of your reply and confirm that you stand for the self respect of Indian and Indian academic community. Research everywhere has problem of 'Quality of personnel'. The system everywhere has their own merits and demerits. If you are anguished that India is not accepting Bt-Brinjal, it is because of its wisdom and not because of its ignorance. MNCs exploit the hypocrisies of the so called Creamy Layer while the collective wisdom of million others assert itself whenever it is required.The Indian researchers you have seen are in the Creamy Layer. But the real research happens elsewhere.

My replies are in bold letters.

All the best

Sir,
This discussion is going beyond the focus of this thread. I suggest that you initiate another thread for this. But please check the tone of your reply and confirm that you stand for the self respect of Indian and Indian academic community. Research everywhere has problem of 'Quality of personnel'. The system everywhere has their own merits and demerits. If you are anguished that India is not accepting Bt-Brinjal, it is because of its wisdom and not because of its ignorance. MNCs exploit the hypocrisies of the so called Creamy Layer while the collective wisdom of million others assert itself whenever it is required.The Indian researchers you have seen are in the Creamy Layer. But the real research happens elsewhere.

Let us not talk of just BT brinjal. We have been accepting Ambassador car for lack of alternatives for long time. Today we are seeing the customer delight.

Our own companies like Tata and Mahindra are very much competing with all these multinationals. I would like to recollect the famous statement of late Rajaji `Let the businessman fight at the market place and not at the corridors of power'.

Indian academics also should face competition so that the students benefit from the efficiency of market forces.

All the best

One of the oldest Universities in USA, Virginia Tech is opening a campus near Chennai mainly for Post Graduation and Research Work.

Virginia Tech university to set up campus in Chennai suburb - Chennai - City - The Times of India

News Story | Virginia Tech News | Virginia Tech

Our community members can evaluate the facilities and decide based on merits. Instead of going to foreign countries for PG and Research degrees, now we can look these alternatives as the admissions will be purely based on merit.

Since multinational companies operating in India will recruit from such campuses, there is a possibility of placements also. May be if the students gets tied up with MNC projects, their tuition fee may also be subsidized.

Any way alternatives are emerging which we all should welcome.

All the best.

reservation for brahmins

the brahmin association today is just brahmin's chamber of commerce. The business people act only for the betterment of their business. In 1980 - 84 the brahmins of tamilnadu were well united and the grass root level level functionaries to top were are all non-business people with good social connections. It is because the community had a definite agenda for securing educational opportunities then. The force dared to start an engineering college with the blessing of tamilnadu brahmin association in vellore and defended its legal right to do so in supreme court. The favorable verdict in supreme court paved way for privatization of higher education and hence the brahmin's in fact achieved their agenda!!!

The problem now is that the brahmins do not know as to what they want. Yes... They do not have any grievance against the government even though nothing comes their way in real life.

I request the elite in the community to firm up opinion on demanding reservation for brahmins. This definitely will be a powerful agenda to unite brahmins again. Moreover it will also bring in advantages.

Why not? Throughout history brahmins were neither rulers nor business people. There is no evidence that they are all educated except for the fact that they all have been trained in the skill of chanting vedas. But that is no education in today's standard. The rulers and business people of yester years (kshathriyas and vaisyas) had better education on the intricacies of vedas than the brahmins and those communities enjoy reservations now!!! Why not the brahmins?????

In a way the brahmins and sudras are alike in many ways. They are both faithful to their masters like a dog but bark at each other again like a dog barking at another dog. The leaders of dravidian movement fed one dog as pet while chose to hit another dog as mongrel. But constitution of india will not allow such discrimination. We once won our case in supreme court. We will win this also. We only have to put an effort.

response:

No politician will support for brahmin community since our population is very less. Our children should study hard and get higher ranks and go abroad. Abroad there is no reservation, but hard work would pay dividents which our community will not hesitate to do.

Even if there is no reservation, our community is surviving without hurting anybody.

The companies owned by brahmin community while making appointments prefer brahmin community candidates only. This way they can help grow our community

panchanatham chandrasekar

Reservation based on economic criteria is most welcome.

A secular country should not accept caste and religion as the basis for reservation but should adopt economic criteria as the base.

Those who move out of poverty are automatically eliminated from claiming the benefit once this criteria is adopted.

All the best
@ Mr.RVR,
I support your view. As a developing country Indian reservation system should be based only on financial and economic status and not on caste and community.
If those people are dare to change the reservation policy its welcome. Educational system should be purely based on merit otherwise BRAIN DRAIN will continue and people will continue to migrate to other countries(mainly US) where thr is no such reservation. and india will b a developing country always............

Read please

Sir, the concerns expressed by you has already been answered by earlier postings. Please go through all the views expressed and your question will be answered.
response:

No politician will support for brahmin community since our population is very less. Our children should study hard and get higher ranks and go abroad. Abroad there is no reservation, but hard work would pay dividents which our community will not hesitate to do.

Even if there is no reservation, our community is surviving without hurting anybody.

The companies owned by brahmin community while making appointments prefer brahmin community candidates only. This way they can help grow our community

panchanatham chandrasekar

Previleges and Reservation

@ Mr.RVR,
I support your view. As a developing country Indian reservation system should be based only on financial and economic status and not on caste and community.
If those people are dare to change the reservation policy its welcome. Educational system should be purely based on merit otherwise BRAIN DRAIN will continue and people will continue to migrate to other countries(mainly US) where thr is no such reservation. and india will b a developing country always............

Minorities enjoy privileges equivalent to our Reservation even in US. Even the Indians migrating to US can avail these benefits!! In Australia there is no open discrimination and everyone know as to what is happening.

Beyond Bt Brinjal

The Gas Guzzler of Ford is also a fraud. The market has rejected it. Sir, when we had Ambassador, Fiat, Morris as choice in India - US market also had only limited choices with GM, Ford etc. Even today the US market has restrictions for Japanese Cars when only our Indian consumer is being confused with innumerable number of choices to make him over buy! The economy deteriorates by these choices sir!!

An American professor cannot even get connected with our students and therefore the American Universities will employ only you and me for paltry. I will deliver when you are complaining about the anti climax!. The Privatization at least helped in wide banding the higher education. The subject of history has already proved a Bt-Brinjal to us genetically programmed by the British Historians. Let us not experiment for education has to be for our minds by our mind. Rajaji would never have accepted Education as Business!!! It is only a rotten mind that will see a market in class room.

Let us not talk of just BT brinjal. We have been accepting Ambassador car for lack of alternatives for long time. Today we are seeing the customer delight.

Our own companies like Tata and Mahindra are very much competing with all these multinationals. I would like to recollect the famous statement of late Rajaji `Let the businessman fight at the market place and not at the corridors of power'.

Indian academics also should face competition so that the students benefit from the efficiency of market forces.

All the best

Minorities enjoy privileges equivalent to our Reservation even in US. Even the Indians migrating to US can avail these benefits!!

No, this is not true. Affirmative action is about african-americans. Many universities value diversity and that may benefit Americans of various non-white ethnicity, but affirmative action is only for blacks.

In fact my daughter tells me that she being an American of Indian decent is a disadvantage as this ethnicity is over represented in medical schools.

Australia there is no open discrimination and everyone know as to what is happening.
Perhaps my brother Raghy can comment on Australia, where are you Raghy, you have not said anything in a long time....

In any case, dear Ganamukundhapriya, if you are in support of the reservation system in India, then I am with you.

Cheers!

Global ranking of universities

In spite of excellent students we produce, none of the higher education institutions in India appear in global ranking.

TOP - 100 (Global universities ranking)

Right now students of our community have started migrating to National University of Singapore (NUS) even for under graduate studies. Out of 100 students after plus two exam migrate to Singapore every year and more than 50% of them are from Chennai belonging mostly to our community. All the admissions to NUS is purely on merit and if the student is willling to work for two years in Singapore after studies, then the entire education is self financing without a need to put a single paise from the student end.

NUS is a global ranking university and unfortunately our country has not produced one university of international ranking.

When it comes to post graduation and research, there is no worthwhile institution in India and brightest our students have to look for international campuses only.

Let us not be ignorant of what is happening else where in the world and let us open our eyes and ears to bench mark ourselves with international community.

Higher education in India has miserably failed over the years and unless some reforms takes place, we may loose lot of opportunities. India is becoming a global Research & Development hub and unless we train our students to meet the need of the sector, we may loose the opportunities once for all.

All the best

Singapore or Dubai cannot have any success story of their own. NUS is in a way a success story of our higher education. In fact even Australian Universities had good number of teachers of Indian Origin. Have you ever attempted one to one comparison of Sathyabhama University with NUS? Do you know what is there in VIT University of Vellore? Your estimate of NUS are on skewed perceptions.

But what did NUS mean for a Brahmin? Brahmins who migrate to Singapore seldom settle there. But people of other communities live happily there. In a way Singapore is also an extension of Tamilnadu and Dravidian politics. Isn't it?

Singapore or Dubai cannot have any success story of their own. NUS is in a way a success story of our higher education. In fact even Australian Universities had good number of teachers of Indian Origin. Have you ever attempted one to one comparison of Sathyabhama University with NUS? Do you know what is there in VIT University of Vellore? Your estimate of NUS are on skewed perceptions.

But what did NUS mean for a Brahmin? Brahmins who migrate to Singapore seldom settle there. But people of other communities live happily there. In a way Singapore is also an extension of Tamilnadu and Dravidian politics. Isn't it?

Should we not create Universitites of International standards. BITS, Pilani has a campus in Dubai. SP Jain Institute of Management has campuses both in Dubai and Singapore. BITS is run as a charitable institution by Birlas and is managed very efficiently for undergraduate courses. Unfortunately their focus is lacking in PG and research courses. Once competition crops up, they will upgrade their skills to PG courses also.

Lot of members of our community have migrated to singapore in the recent years. My own son studied in NUS and is settled in Singapore now. Lot of new students of our community are migrating every year.

Education is exploited as a business by Satyabama, VIT etc. These institutions are not regulated now but they must also be regulated. HRD Minister has clearly stated that all the foreign universities will be properly regulated.

No opposition in Congress to foreign universities bill: Sibal - India - The Times of India

Like foreign banks regulated by RBI, let the foreign universities also be regulated by an independent body.

We cannot improve our educational standards unless we create more competition. Competition alone will bring efficiency and benefit the student community.

All the best

..NUS is in a way a success story of our higher education. ......

gana,

can you please elaborate on what 'NUS is in a way a success story of our higher education. ...... ' means?

also what is your basis for '? Brahmins who migrate to Singapore seldom settle there. But people of other communities live happily there.' do you have any statistics? or is it your gut feeling?

thank you.

Stats Data Blast!!

gana,

can you please elaborate on what 'NUS is in a way a success story of our higher education. ...... ' means?

also what is your basis for '? Brahmins who migrate to Singapore seldom settle there. But people of other communities live happily there.' do you have any statistics? or is it your gut feeling?

thank you.

NUS is successful because of the patronage of Indian students and the services of Indian Professors.

Only manipulators use statistics and don't ask for statistics if you are
interested in facts. There is something called Singapore Trade Corridor supported by CII. This is the opinion expressed by experts from it. If you have statistics to counter this opinion, it is possible by statistics!! But what are you going to prove from it? Are you going to suggest that all Tamil Brahmins of the world can migrate to Singapore just as Jews made it to Israel. If somebody has got a placement through NUS and living now in Singapore, how can it be termed as a 'Settled Life'? Can Singapore in any way openly boast for the superiority of Brahmins and give them every opportunity to them by merit? Be Pragmatic.

Brahmin Vagabonds

Why Indians alone flock to NUS?
Out of 100 students after plus two exam migrate to Singapore every year and more than 50% of them are from Chennai belonging mostly to our community. All the admissions to NUS is purely on merit and if the student is willling to work for two years in Singapore after studies, then the entire education is self financing without a need to put a single paise from the student end.

This is market force now and this is happening because Brahmins experience repulsive force in Tamilnadu and not because NUS attract them. A minute study of the NUS offer will tell that the students do not stay for more than two years at Singapore. They may be migrating then to Australia, Canada or even USA. You may like to call them Global Citizens from Global University....but the truth is that they are now vagabonds.

NUS is a global ranking university and unfortunately our country has not produced one university of international ranking.

If you ask me to rank Local University and Global University, my first rank is only to Local University. India cannot now have Global University and Global Schools in a big way. Also Singapore cannot have anything local as sustainable.
All the best

NUS is successful because of the patronage of Indian students and the services of Indian Professors.

Only manipulators use statistics and don't ask for statistics if you are
interested in facts. There is something called Singapore Trade Corridor supported by CII. This is the opinion expressed by experts from it. If you have statistics to counter this opinion, it is possible by statistics!! But what are you going to prove from it? Are you going to suggest that all Tamil Brahmins of the world can migrate to Singapore just as Jews made it to Israel. If somebody has got a placement through NUS and living now in Singapore, how can it be termed as a 'Settled Life'? Can Singapore in any way openly boast for the superiority of Brahmins and give them every opportunity to them by merit? Be Pragmatic.

gana,

you are talking to a மண்டு + வடிகட்டின முட்டாள். i am not quite able to comprehend your thoughts, much as they seem to be enigmatic. or perhaps because they are enigmatic :)

pray let me paraphrase the above and precis it:

the tamil brahmin group is among the chosen race of this world. wherever we go, we excel in academics, thanks to the blessings endowed by our creator. even though we may be numerically infinitesmal in any society, due to our brain power, we exert far greater influence than what our numbers warrant. just as israel is the homeland of the jews, tamil nadu is the homeland of the tamil brahmins. if we desert it, we lose our soul, and purpose in this life.

please feel free to modify the above, as you may find find, and proceed to remove those cobwebs of multiple phantoms that keep appearing with each of your note.

thank you, and sincerely looking forward to your reply. :)

As a big nation, we have not produced one world class university. We should feel ashamed of it.

If we cannot offer quality education to our children, we are committing a great injustice to our younger generation.

Personally I am involved with a Research and Development company which is purely indigenous without any collaboration with any MNC. More and more local R & D companies will emerge in the future which will challenge MNC R & D companies. We give state of art technology solutions at the lowest cost to the Indian customer and also export technologies globally. Unfortunately the present produce from Indian Universities are not employable directly by us. We already have few global patents and are on the verge of applying few more.

We require quality manpower and we earnestly feel that more competition in the educational sector will bring better quality of students. May be allowing foreign universities is one option.

But unless Indian Universities improve their quality, India's dream to become a global R & D hub will be doomed.

All the best

............ More and more local R & D companies will emerge in the future which will challenge MNC R & D companies. We give state of art technology solutions at the lowest cost to the Indian customer and also export technologies globally. Unfortunately the present produce from Indian Universities are not employable directly by us. We already have few global patents and are on the verge of applying few more.

We require quality manpower and we earnestly feel that more competition in the educational sector will bring better quality of students. May be allowing foreign universities is one option.

But unless Indian Universities improve their quality, India's dream to become a global R & D hub will be doomed.

All the best

rvr,

i agree with you re future R&D work done in india. one perhaps does not realize that the quickest method of knowledge transfer in the recent past has been the establishment of labs like bell or microsoft in india. overnight, folks here have access to and become part of a tradition of learning and curiosity.

this is how china leapfrogged its way to 21st century. once upon a time the third world got castaway technologies from the west. not any more. thanks mainly and only due to asian competition ie japan, china and a wee bit from india. :)

i am hopeful, that eventually india will churn out better quality candidates for firms like yours. it all depends on the primary education. i think so.

i think that unless one is in this area of business, it is difficult for someone like ganamukhundapriya, to comprehend the intricacies of the matter. it is not a simple case of patriotism or brahminism. a wee bit more complicated than that :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back