• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Religious conversion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12136522-i-love-you-message-on-white-background-vector-illustration.jpg

Rji K. takes herself seriously and hence passionate about her views. she does ot understand ash. once she gets to know him , she will appreciate his weird posts and his emotions. unti then you have to be peacemaker

Dont worry there can never be anyone weirder than me! Tell me who else you know swears in Sanskrit!

Hey guys,

Admit it ..after Nara ji left forum..forum has been boring with no fights and all.

Now at least we have Kuvs..and see how everyone is getting charged and all geared up to fight.

So you see we all need fights to keep us going.

Assault ji where are you?? I thought you asked "what keeps you going"

Now you can see for yourself that Fights Keep Forum Going!LOL

Lets all mud wrestle! Yeah Baby Come on!

Thank you soooooooooooooo much darling! i dont have access to graphics and fonts. else i would have used an equally bigger one!!!

I have no access to you directly..otherwise we could have hugged and kissed..its been a while I kissed anyone.BTW you are female right?LOL (just checking..otherwise if my husband reads this..he will think I am saying ILU and I want to kiss you to some guy in Forum!LOL)

Hey guys,

...... Yeah Baby Come on!

"How dare you call me baby!!! do you know how old I am????? if i were not a woman, i would have revealed my age so that you prostrate in front of me in this forum"

I was about to post the above. but that would be digressing from this thread topic.

i am pondering over some other way to mud-wrestle with you.

I have no access to you directly..otherwise we could have hugged and kissed..its been a while I kissed anyone.BTW you are female right?LOL (just checking..otherwise if my husband reads this..he will think I am saying ILU and I want to kiss you to some guy in Forum!LOL)

No worries renu. sometimes i visit malaysia. i will seek you and find you out. 'Seek and ye shall find'.

Ayyayyoo!! i thought you were a gent. emathittiyedi paavi. parava illai. thangachinnu nenaichukkaren. my husband wont mind all this. he is broadminded.

Last edited:
should the president of india be denied entry into a temple in the very country of which he is president, just because he is not a hindu? (recollect zail singh's case). does this not sound absurd?

You continue to write nonsense because other readers do not get easily provoked.

Zail Singh was not seeking entry into Rashtrapathi Bhavan, but into a temple. Zail Singh did not have automatic entry into American Embassy or British High Commissioner's Office in India just because he was President of India and those diplomatic offices were situated in India.

Malay Maami now likes females. Hmm..

"How dare you call me baby!!! do you know how old I am????? if i were not a woman, i would have revealed my age so that you prostrate in front of me in this forum"

I was about to post the above. but that would be digressing from this thread topic.

i am pondering over some other way to mud-wrestle with you.

LOL! Ha Ha Ha,

Actually the Baby was meant for all forum members..I was calling everyone Austin Powers style!LOL

So what's the latest finding? Kuvalayavalli is Asirvadam's wife? Iyengar, Christian, Anaconda saliva. It all ties together.

You continue to write nonsense because other readers do not get easily provoked.

Zail Singh was not seeking entry into Rashtrapathi Bhavan, but into a temple. Zail Singh did not have automatic entry into American Embassy or British High Commissioner's Office in India just because he was President of India and those diplomatic offices were situated in India.
hi zebra sir,

i think this new name is new incarnation an old writer....just like OLD WINE IN NEW BOTTLE.....I GUESS...

Hey guys,

Admit it ..after Nara ji left forum..forum has been boring with no fights and all.

Now at least we have Kuvs..and see how everyone is getting charged and all geared up to fight.

So you see we all need fights to keep us going.

Assault ji where are you?? I thought you asked "what keeps you going"

Now you can see for yourself that Fights Keep Forum Going!LOL

Lets all mud wrestle! Yeah Baby Come on!

What happened to Sri Sangom ... he has not been very active lately at this forum?
I am sure Nara will be back after taking a break either as Nara or in another avatar !

What happened to Sri Sangom ... he has not been very active lately at this forum?

He said he is taking a Voluntary exile.
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/general-discussions/14845-shiva-4.html#post225265
I am sure Nara will be back after taking a break either as Nara or in another avatar !
Mr. Nara wished Sayonara.
Once more: DIL EK MANDIR

jaane vaale kabhi nahin aate
Jaane vaalon ki yaad aati hai

Or may be this is more to the point: From Yaadgaar
aate hai chale jate haijane wale kabhi kabhi yaha apne pyar se
logo ke dilo me yadgar ban jate hai
aate hai chale jate hai
jane wale kabhi kabhi yaha apne pyar se
logo ke dilo me yadgar ban jate hai
aate hai chale jate hai
aate hai

Last edited:
Not to worry, the prodigal sons will all return. I will be a little disturbed if they return as daughters though.

No dear sirs, how come a male atheist is pushing a particular Abrahamic religion and mentioning her husband. Unless of course there has been a double conversion. I still think this is the Iyengar wife of the Christian member.

Last edited:
yes.. Nainamalai. The presiding deity is Varadarajaperumal and the goddess is Kuvalayavalli

Or maybe an atheist trying to make a comeback under the assumption Christians are not atheists after all! We can be atheists without wearing our beliefs on our sleeves. The Iyengar wife and the Christian member might be the same person.

Btw, the temple priests in the most holy temple, Tirumala, follow the Vaikhanasa agama tradition and do not follow Ramanuja's or Alwar theology (Pancharatra agama). They are very inclusive of Saivites as well, which explains the broad-based appeal of that temple. This was told to me by the chief priest at Tirumala (he doesn't enter the sanctum everyday as priests have to bathe before they re-enter the sanctum every time after exiting acc. the agama tradition, his health doesn't permit), though the actual worship is carried out by his deputies who are also Vaikhanasas.

Last edited:
Biswa and Ash,

Strategy guys! Strategy!

When facing with anyone whom you feel is your "opponent" never go into attack mode too soon.

Observe and then make a calculated move.

Hear out what your opponent has to say..sometimes the person might mean no harm so then you can be friends and see the logic behind what he/she says.

But if you feel there is no way you can see eye to eye...adopt a different strategy by having an exchange of opinions.

If that fails ..by the time the opinions have been exchanged we would have known some details and at times even the weakness of our opponent..only then launch an "attack" but make sure back up is there. A Lone Ranger seldom wins any battle..You need to have a Tonto to do your work in the background to keep you safe like how an Anti Virus performs background scan.

So Biswa and Ash..If I were a King I would never make you both my Generals..you both "launched attack" too fast and too soon!LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back