• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Real friendship has no end!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! We can count such friends!

11081338_10153324298449578_7949609518566412136_n.jpg

Nothing is permanent except Brahman. So do not set yourself up for a fall. Friendship is a relation it comes and goes.

Luckily, most friendships have a natural life cycle. Often we're drawn together by circumstance—work, the single life, kids—and as our situations change, we gradually drift apart. On a deeper level, our friendships mirror our internal life. "As we gain a stronger sense of self, what used to matter no longer does, and we're bound to outgrow certain friendships," says Florence Falk, PhD, a New York City psychotherapist. "Once you're aware of that, without being cruel or feeling guilt-ridden, you can begin to let go of relationships that no longer nourish your most authentic self."

When marriages end up in divorce, and a sibling is willing to kill in the name of honor, friendship just happens.

jivan ke safar me rahi
milate hai bichhad jane ko
aur de jate hai yaade
tanahai me tadapane ko[video=youtube_share;_9kjx2ngbRc]https://youtu.be/_9kjx2ngbRc[/video]

Please do not think I am bitter, I have lot of friends, some even on this site.

Last edited:
True friends will not only give advice but also help in whatever way possible...I have received bitter advice from some of best friends..

True friend...I have one such friend.... such a darling!

Its my image in the mirror!

Well I do have a few good friends but still a slight thought always lurks in my mind that anything can change at any time.
Even siblings can kill each other...spouses can divorce..parents and children too can drag each other to court.
Nothing ever remains the same.

So the only true friend we really have is ourselves.

Well I do have a few good friends but still a slight thought always lurks in my mind that anything can change at any time.
Even siblings can kill each other...spouses can divorce..parents and children too can drag each other to court.
Nothing ever remains the same.

So the only true friend we really have is ourselves.

But how do we correct ourselves...Sometimes it really gets difficult to judge if we are on the right path,,,Are we taking the right step in right direction..We do require advice...Seeking advice from right person is an art by itself! There are others who offer unsolicited advice without asking! Differentiating which one is a pill or poison is a daunting task indeed!

But how do we correct ourselves...Sometimes it really gets difficult to judge if we are on the right path,,,Are we taking the right step in right direction..We do require advice...Seeking advice from right person is an art by itself! There are others who offer unsolicited advice without asking! Differentiating which one is a pill or poison is a daunting task indeed!

The human body is made to undergo wear and tear and also recover and regenerate and auto correct. There is no better mechanism than SELF.

BTW on a personal basis even if I ask advice I eventually end up doing what I want to do..right or wrong..I take full responsibility of the consequences of my action..becos at times I start to doubt the advice..no matter who the person is there is always an element of doubt in my mind on the accuracy of the advice..the intention of the person and the judgment and emotional state of the person.

Most people seldom give neutral advice..most advice are heavily influenced by cultural/moral/religious conditioning and also some amount of judgmental thinking.

See, I think Renukaji has uttered the ultimate bitter truth. That is reality, however hard it may be to accept. Prasadji is also right. Surely any friendship can possibly go sour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back