• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Quotes serious and funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a saying in Tibetan, ‘Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength.’ No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, that’s our real disaster.” ~ Dalai Lama

Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men! Do no pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for power equal to your tasks.” ~ Phillips Brooks

There is nothing more annoying than two people talking while you’re trying to interrupt.
Rebecca

Just when you thought the entire world has forgotten about you…there comes a bill collector reminding you of your dues. xyz

பென் (pen) மொழிகள்
If arranged marriages fail,
you have your parents to fall back upon
But if a love marriage made at the cost of your parents' tears of blood fail,
you become a virtual orphan

Very nice....
Just a joke which came on my WhatsApp.

Husband on second day of his marriage:
He went to the makeup artist who did his wife's bridal makeup and gifted that lady a beautifully packed iPhone 7 plus box.

Makeup artist opened the box with great happiness but was suddenly depressed to see a Nokia 1100

Husband smiled and said " same feeling I had when I saw my wife this morning"

Let us laugh for a while

You have power over your mind — not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength.” ~ Marcus Aurelius, Meditations

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger

We fight for our freedom first, then we begin to make laws to take it away from ourself. xyz

The problem with stealing quotes off the internet is you never know if they are genuine. xyz

This is the type of lesson which we were taught in our young days. The present day chidren may not be aware of the treasure that we possess

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.
– Winston C

Newton's Law or loss (?) of happiness
My happiness is somebody's unhappiness
Somebody's happiness is my unhappiness
Just as for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
For every happiness, there is an equal unhappiness somewhere else.

Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.
– Winston C

Newton's Law or loss (?) of happiness
My happiness is somebody's unhappiness
Somebody's happiness is my unhappiness
Just as for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction
For every happiness, there is an equal unhappiness somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back