• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Quotable Quotes Part II

About women

“Dispute not with her: she is lunatic.”

― William Shakespeare, Richard III

“Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.”

― Mae West, Wit & Wisdom of Mae West

“A witty woman is a treasure; a witty beauty is a power.”
― George Meredith, Diana of the Crossways

Please make a note of this!
The comments, if any, will be from me.
The others are allowed to post ONLY quotations and nothing else!
Thanks for your cooperation.

I am afraid that is not possible. As i mentioned in an another topic, any post that is open will and can have comments from any and all members. You can only make a request, you cannot dictate who can and who cannot post.

Hope that is clear.

“You could push people away, past their limits, even accidentally, and then it was just too late to get them back”
― Laura Moriarty

Before the throne of the Almighty, man will be judged not by his acts but by his intentions. For God alone reads our hearts.

Mahatma Gandhi

A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history.

Mahatma Gandhi

Greetings.

"I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."

Frank Sinatra.

Where were these quotes hiding all these days?
They are flooding soon after this thread is launched!
:flock:
P.S: I guess the members just wait for a new thread to start and butt in to ----- --!
:bump2:

Latest ads

Back